Knight of the Sea Jinbei vs Dartboard Brow Sanji

• 92 results
LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Knight of the Sea Jinbei vs Dartboard Brow Sanji (54 votes)

Sanji wins 46%
Jinbei wins 54%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

Jinbei is bloodlusted

Sanji is in character but morals off

Current versions of both

Round 2

Fight takes place underwater

Who wins and why?

• 
socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

Jinbei. Reacted to and no sold a Jet Stamp w/o Haki so Sanji's blunt force output isn't good enough especially if Jinbei decides to use Shark Skin for further protection and he won't get blitzed. Additionally Sanji is a far less potent, versatile and powerful pyrokinetic than Ace whom Jinbei stalemated for five days so the heat from Diable Jambe and Hell's Memories aren't factors. He puts Sanji down with his internal water-targeting shockwaves.

Bag_ass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sanji on land jinbei underwater

This pretty much

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sensing a strong bias from the OP tbh. First he uses a joke name for sanji. Then he uses the joke wanted poster.

*sigh* if you aren't gonna treat BOTH CHARACTERS with respect then you have no business making a thread. I can understand believing jinbei wins but this is just pathetic.

On topic; sanji takes this. Jinbei has shown he would have problem against heat based opponent (even oven gave him a hard time). Sanji on top of his heat based ability has easily the best use of COO Haki amongst the straw hats. Combined with his speed and mobility and I have a hard time seeing how jinbei can win.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jinbei. Reacted to and no sold a Jet Stamp w/o Haki so Sanji's blunt force output isn't good enough especially if Jinbei decides to use Shark Skin for further protection and he won't get blitzed. Additionally Sanji is a far less potent, versatile and powerful pyrokinetic than Ace whom Jinbei stalemated for five days so the heat from Diable Jambe and Hell's Memories aren't factors. He puts Sanji down with his internal water-targeting shockwaves.

No Caption Provided

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie: had to look up the chapter in question and honestly, not impressed.

Yes jinbei "blocked" a jet stamp without Haki but luffy wasn't using Haki either

https://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/629/5

Not to mention there are clearly bruises on his arms when he blocked it clearly showing that it was far from a "tanking"

In further proof, a regular punch to the face from luffy had jinbei bleeding and knocked him down

https://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/629/6

https://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/629/7

Just want to point out that sanji stood in between and took the brunt of blows from both luffy and jinbei simultaneously and was barely worse off than they were

https://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/629/9

As for sanji's pyrotechnic ability, we don't exactly have anything to compare him with ace especially since they have completely different fighting styles (Ace focuses more on large aoe and sanji relies more on potency). It should be noted though that;

A) jinbei fought a younger ace before he even joined the whitebeard crew talkless of becoming an emperor commander

B) Sanji can maintain his heat intensity even several kilometers below sea level. That heat is definitely not something jinbei is gonna scoff at.

As for his blunt damage output, he was able to stalemate daifuku (big moms 3rd son and a minister) not once (whilst distracted)

https://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/864/11

But twice (against an even stronger version)

https://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/899/14

Jinbei by feats, isn't walking off attacks of those levels. Heck nothing jinbei showed proves he can take on the big mom ministers one on one

Seriously. This is the same jinbei that was having a hard time holding off some big mom scrubs

https://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/864/9

I like how you simple conclude without evidence that jinbei won't get blitz. I also like how sanji's superiority in coo haki got ignored. But that a topic for another day.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By LimitlessSigil

@skysanji said:

@ourmanuel: Yeah lol now its at a point where I'm being accused of creating alts just to vote.....

I'm not accusing you of anything, I'm looking at the evidence objectively, the poll had almost 50 votes last night whilst it only had like 5 unique people commenting on the thread, every time the poll increased you kept going offline and then a couple minutes later back online as if you were logging into an alt to vote into the poll.

Again, I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard for the mods to look at the IP's of the accounts that voted in the poll and when they do, we both know you're screwed.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil: And I am saying it doesnt make any sense. Pika's golem took attacks both from G3 Luffy and Zoro, yet Zoro did more damage so where are you getting this theory. It would take multiple G3 punches to smash something Zoro can cut with one slash. Anyway at this point, G3 has been outclassed many times. There is no way Zoro, Jinbei or Sanji will lose to it. They would be pretty weak if they do

You don't seem to understand what I'm saying. Yes, Zoro's attacks cover a wider area but G3 does more damage to a target, you using the Pica argument is terrible since G3 Luffy's attack don't have nearly the same AoE that Zoro's does.

But for example, if both were to hit a normal sized human, who would deal more damage? I think the answer is obvious.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:

Found some hard evidence after digging deeply

No Caption Provided

Please lock:

It was in this thread

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/law-zoro-jinbe-and-perospero-vs-doflamingo-1990991/

Opinion's can change in 5 days.

So let me, you went from Jinbei>Sanji to Jinbei needing to be bloodlusted just to fight an in character Sanji?

I'm finding that very hard to believe....

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By LimitlessSigil

@skysanji said:
@limitlesssigil said:
@skysanji said:

Found some hard evidence after digging deeply

No Caption Provided

Please lock:

It was in this thread

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/law-zoro-jinbe-and-perospero-vs-doflamingo-1990991/

Opinion's can change in 5 days.

So let me, you went from Jinbei>Sanji to Jinbei needing to be bloodlusted just to fight an in character Sanji?

I'm finding that very hard to believe....

You would find it hard to believe, since again you're trying to get me banned.

Yes, I've done a little research on Jinbei vs Sanji since then and my perspective on who wins has changed, from what I've read most people say Sanji has the slight advantage and from you saying Sanji stomps Jinbei otherwise, I decided to make Jinbei bloodlusted to even out the fight.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil: Also as mentioned before you already created this thread

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/knight-of-the-sea-jinbei-vs-dartboard-brow-sanji-1991863/

what was the motive creating it again but into a Poll this time around?

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil: So because I and I alone said Sanji stomps which I whole heartedly agreed was stretching it a bit as seen when I consistently say Sanji mid diffs

In this thread:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/one-piece-luffy-vs-the-strawhat-pirates-1990032/

That means I 100% right?

Either that or you take everything I said at face value

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: Are you serious? How many times have I told you.

The original thread was intended to be a poll, once I saw it wasn't I deleted it and remade it. You can't change a thread into a poll once it's already made.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By LimitlessSigil

@skysanji said:

@limitlesssigil: So because I and I alone said Sanji stomps which I whole heartedly agreed was stretching it a bit as seen when I consistently say Sanji mid diffs

In this thread:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/one-piece-luffy-vs-the-strawhat-pirates-1990032/

That means I 100% right?

Either that or you take everything I said at face value

No, like I said I'd done research on Jinbei vs Sanji myself since then and many people had said Sanji has the slight advantage, so factoring what you said in with that I decided to make Jinbei bloodlusted in an attempt to even the odds.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil: Okay why make it into a Poll? The battle rules forum even say it's not a good idea to turn battles into polls for obvious reasons

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By LimitlessSigil

@skysanji: So it's against the rules to make a poll now? Wow thanks for letting me know.

No Caption Provided

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil: This still doesn't answer my question so because I said Sanji stomps which is said was stretching it a bit, which why you made Jinbei bloodlusted and Sanji in character does that mean you only took my OPINION in mind when making this thread

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: Stop, just stop. Either you're incapable of reading or you're just choosing not to read what I write

I'VE DONE RESEARCH SINCE THEN ON JINBEI VS SANJI AND ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE SAID SANJI HAS THE SLIGHT ADVANTAGE SO NO I WASN'T JUST FACTORING YOUR OPINION ALONE

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: So it's against the rules to make a poll now? Wow thanks for letting me know.

No Caption Provided

I never said that this is what I said:

@skysanji said:

@limitlesssigil: Okay why make it into a Poll? The battle rules forum even say it's not a good idea to turn battles into polls for obvious reasons

And it's supported by this:

No Caption Provided

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:

@limitlesssigil said:

No Caption Provided

I never said that this is what I said:

@skysanji said:

And it's supported by this:

No Caption Provided

Okay it's a bad idea to make them into a poll, I don't see what the issue is, it's not stating you're not allowed to make them into polls.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: Stop, just stop. Either you're incapable of reading or you're just choosing not to read what I write

I'VE DONE RESEARCH SINCE THEN ON JINBEI VS SANJI AND ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE SAID SANJI HAS THE SLIGHT ADVANTAGE SO NO I WASN'T JUST FACTORING YOUR OPINION ALONE

Okay I see so SLIGHT advantage means let's put Jinbei bloodlusted while Sanji is in character

Okay yeah makes sense...

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:
@limitlesssigil said:

Okay I see so SLIGHT advantage means let's put Jinbei bloodlusted while Sanji is in character

Okay yeah makes sense...

Sanji is in character but morals off, I don't see why Jinbei being bloodlusted gives him a huge advantage.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil: Because making it into a Poll essentially turns it into a popularity contest

and you knew this which is why you remade it

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By LimitlessSigil
@skysanji said:

@limitlesssigil: Because making it into a Poll essentially turns it into a popularity contest

and you knew this which is why you remade it

Omg...

THE ORIGINAL THREAD WAS INTENDED AS A POLL THAT'S WHY IT WAS REMADE

It appears you can't read anything that isn't capitalized.

Also what are you even talking about lmao, if I was really biased towards Jinbei why would I make this into a popularity contest, Sanji is undoubtedly more popular than Jinbei.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By SkySanji

@limitlesssigil: Jinbei being out for blood and going for the Kill against Sanji of all people....

Yeah there is a huge problem with that

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By SkySanji

@limitlesssigil: yet in other battles you've created they have not been polls....

Mind explaining that, why Jinbei vs. Sanji?

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: Are you going to dissect everything I say lol? Feel like I'm being interrogated right now.

Again if I was really biased towards Jinbei then making this into a popularity contest would be the last thing I'd do since Sanji is undoubtedly more popular than Jinbei.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By SkySanji

@limitlesssigil: Nice way to dodge my question, dude you clearly did this with a motive

Says who he's always getting lowballed every since his fight with Vergo this is a battles forum people are going to take into consideration his feats

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: I did this with no motive at all, be honest, do you or do you not go into every single thread I make in an attempt to dissect it and get me punished/ruin my reputation?

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By SkySanji

@limitlesssigil said:

@skysanji: I did this with no motive at all

Stop it just look at the thread is riddled with evidence Dart board Brow Sanji

Your argument is that you couldn't find d a silly name for Jinbei...

So why not just use "Black Leg Sanji"

Uses Sanji's Ugly wanted poster as his pic

While you give Jinbei is actually pic, that looks visually appealing

There is no need to go over this one in greater detail the evidence is right there

Makes Jinbei Bloodlusted

while in this thread you created you didn't make Jinbei bloodlusted(Mods can see deleted post)

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/knight-of-the-sea-jinbei-vs-dartboard-brow-sanji-1991863/

Don't tell me your opinion changed in minutes when creating this thread too

Makes it a Poll when there are 2 rounds.....

be honest, do you or do you not go into every single thread I make in an attempt to dissect it and get me punished/ruin my reputation?

One and One only because it was a Naruto vs. Bleach threads when earlier you were talking about Naruto vs. Bleach threads becoming toxic and resulting into flame wars, so why is it that you are creating a Naruto vs. Bleach threads yourself if you feel strongly towards them, I had to call you out not only that but you were being Bias on that thread as well and got it locked because you were arguing for Yammamoto

And this thread because of the Clear Bias which I'm not the only one noticing

Tell me one more time were I dissected your thread to get you punished?

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: I've gone over everything in your comment in this thread numerous times.

You didn't answer my question, do you or do you not go into every single thread I make in an attempt to dissect it and get me punished/ruin my reputation?

Yes or No, simple question simple answer

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: We both know that isn't true. You stalk and target me consistently.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By SkySanji

@limitlesssigil: get out of here I literally told you to point out those times I did that and you didn't comeback with any evidence, it's clear you don't have any, Why?, BECAUSE THERE IS NONE

Also I blocked you lol last thing I want to do is stalk you

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: There's no evidence now because the threads have been deleted.

Blocking someone literally does nothing.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ninelven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sanji will surpass Jinbe during Wano.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninelven said:

Sanji will surpass Jinbe during Wano.

You say that as if you know exactly how strong current jinbei is.

Ninelven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enemybird: Well if you look at his portrayal and bounty, I'm sure Jinbe is weaker than Doflamingo. Current Luffy is already Yonkou FM level aka stronger than full-power Doflamingo and he will advance further during Wano. Sanji - as part of the monster trio - can't lag behind too much. So I'm confident that Sanji will surpass Jinbe during Wano.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninelven said:

@enemybird: Well if you look at his portrayal and bounty, I'm sure Jinbe is weaker than Doflamingo. Current Luffy is already Yonkou FM level aka stronger than full-power Doflamingo and he will advance further during Wano. Sanji - as part of the monster trio - can't lag behind too much. So I'm confident that Sanji will surpass Jinbe during Wano.

Well, I disagree with you for a one main reason. But before i get to that.

Its not a good idea to use a warlords bounty as an indication of strength for obvious reasons. But I do agree that Jinbei would lose to Doflamingo 1v. But that's based on Doflamingo's feats against gear 4 and not because of his bounty being higher than Jinbei's while they were both warlords.

Secondly Yonkou "FM" level? Thats a myth. Katakuri is the strongest of the three sweet commanders but I don't ever recall anyone mentioning that he was the first mate of the BM pirates. Secondly Jesus Burgess is the first mate of the Blackbread pirates. If you are suggesting that the second strongest in a crew of yonoko is implied to be first mate then that is also false because Kuzan is currently part of the black beard pirates. I know you aren' crazy enough to suggest Burgess is stronger.

Lastly, you mentioned that Sanji being part of the monster trio meant that he didnt lag too much behind. But by feats... he is lagging behind. Badly...the only way I see Sanji surpassing Jinbei is with the raid suit.

Ninelven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Ninelven

@enemybird:

Its not a good idea to use a warlords bounty as an indication of strength for obvious reasons. But I do agree that Jinbei would lose to Doflamingo 1v. But that's based on Doflamingo's feats against gear 4 and not because of his bounty being higher than Jinbei's while they were both warlords.

Bounty also reflects the strength of a character. Prime Jinbe now as a former Warlord/active pirate has a new bounty of 438 million berry, which strongly suggests that he is not far above Sanji right now.

Secondly Yonkou "FM" level? Thats a myth. Katakuri is the strongest of the three sweet commanders but I don't ever recall anyone mentioning that he was the first mate of the BM pirates. Secondly Jesus Burgess is the first mate of the Blackbread pirates. If you are suggesting that the second strongest in a crew of yonoko is implied to be first mate then that is also false because Kuzan is currently part of the black beard pirates. I know you aren' crazy enough to suggest Burgess is stronger.

When I wrote Yonkou FM level, I obviously meant level of the strongest member/right-hand man of a Yonkou's crew - Katakuri, Marco, Ben Beckmann level. Kuzan isn't a Yonkou FM - he's just allied with the Blackbeard Pirates. Neither is Burgess, he is the captain of the first ship.

But that doesn't matter much here anyway, point is Luffy is a good deal above Jinbe now.

Lastly, you mentioned that Sanji being part of the monster trio meant that he didnt lag too much behind. But by feats... he is lagging behind. Badly...the only way I see Sanji surpassing Jinbei is with the raid suit.

Sanji is lagging behind badly for now, but Zoro and Sanji will keep up to some degree as it has always been. The manga itself referres to them as monster trio, a correlation Oda most likely won't put aside. Actually I think he is waiting to introduce Jinbe as official member of the Strawhats because right now he would still replace Sanji as third strongest member.

But whatever, let's enjoy Wano.