• 92 results
Posted by LimitlessSigil (3681 posts) 3 months, 5 days ago

Poll: Knight of the Sea Jinbei vs Dartboard Brow Sanji (53 votes)

Sanji wins 47%
Jinbei wins 53%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

Jinbei is bloodlusted

Sanji is in character but morals off

Current versions of both

Round 2

Fight takes place underwater

Who wins and why?

#2 Edited by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is Sanji in character while Jinbei is bloodlusted

Sanji stomps Op is being Bias especially when he already thinks Jinbei beats Sanji

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/one-piece-luffy-vs-the-strawhat-pirates-1990032/

In the thread I posted above he makes an arguement for why Jinbei will beat Sanji and replaces him in the Monster Trio

Please lock @juiceboks:

#3 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3681 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: Nowhere in that thread did I say Jinbei wins, I was posting you links to other forums where the majority says Jinbei wins. Stop bullshitting.

#4 Edited by LimitlessSigil (3681 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparently me asking if the monster trio is Luffy/Zoro/Jinbei now means I'm biased

@limitlesssigil said:

@skysanji: By feats no, Gear 2 should be faster than him and Gear 3 Much stronger.

Isn't the monster trio Luffy/Zoro/Jinbe now lol?

#5 Posted by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#6 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3681 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:

Why is Sanji in character while Jinbei is bloodlusted

Sanji stomps Op is being Bias especially when he already thinks Jinbei beats Sanji

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/one-piece-luffy-vs-the-strawhat-pirates-1990032/

In the thread I posted above he makes an arguement for why Jinbei will beat Sanji and replaces him in the Monster Trio

Please lock @juiceboks:

Say's Sanji stomps and he's clearly a die-hard Sanji fanboy, ain't no one in this battle stomping the other.

Right.... I'm biased.

#7 Edited by LimitlessSigil (3681 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: Nowhere in anything you posted did I say Jinbei beats Sanji, everything in that thread is me linking you and telling you arguments other people have made as to why they think Jinbei > Sanji how can you be this dense.

#8 Edited by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay I was reaching with the Sanji stomping nonesense but Sanji does mid diff like i have been saying your just bias

you think Jinbei is above Sanji why put Jinbei bloodlusted while Sanji is in character

There is clear Bias here just put both of them in character it's not that hard to understand....

No Caption Provided

Edit: Found this hard evidence

Post #11 on this thread

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/law-zoro-jinbe-and-perospero-vs-doflamingo-1990991/

Please lock Op shows clear Bias and has a winner in mind :

#9 Posted by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

You even call Sanji dartboard brow instead of Black leg and Jinbei by his actual epithet

#10 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3681 posts) - - Show Bio
@skysanji said:

If you think Jinbei is above Sanji why put Jinbei bloodlusted while Sanji is in character

There is clear Bias here just put both of them in character it's not that hard to understand....

I never said Jinbei was above Sanji again you're putting words in my mouth. I put Jinbei as bloodlusted because you said Sanji stomps otherwise lmao.

#11 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3681 posts) - - Show Bio
@skysanji said:

You even call Sanji dartboard brow instead of Black leg and Jinbei by his actual epithet

If Jinbei had a funny epithet then I would have used that instead, but he doesn't.

#12 Posted by seastone98 (4638 posts) - - Show Bio

Sanji on land jinbei underwater

#13 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3681 posts) - - Show Bio

And he wonders why I'd prefer it if he didn't post on my threads, jeez

No Caption Provided

#14 Edited by Enemybird (5101 posts) - - Show Bio

Jinbei absolutely obliterates Sanji. No contest.

#15 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3681 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by GrandTOAA (838 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: What exactly does he mean that Zoro's attacks just have AoE and that Gear 3rd would do more damage? If we are being technical, a sword slash would be more deadly than a punch

#18 Posted by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: What exactly does he mean that Zoro's attacks just have AoE and that Gear 3rd would do more damage? If we are being technical, a sword slash would be more deadly than a punch

I thought I was tripping he clearly doesn't know what he's talking about

#19 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3681 posts) - - Show Bio

@grandtoaa: Lmao you're referring to me?

If someone took a direct hit from Luffy's Gear 3 they'd take more damage than they would from a direct hit of Zoro's attacks, what's so hard to understand about that? It can't get more basic.

#20 Posted by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/knight-of-the-sea-jinbei-vs-dartboard-brow-sanji-1991863/

He already made this thread btw and didn't like the outcome

@juiceboks:

#21 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3681 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: Flagged for constantly trying to get me banned

@juiceboks I deleted the original thread and remade it because I forgot to make it into a poll, as evident from me deleting that thread 5 mins after making it.

#22 Edited by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm trying to get you banned? How all he will do is lock your thread at max

You made a poll because people were saying Sanji wins so you essentially turned it into a popularity contest....

#23 Edited by LimitlessSigil (3681 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: No the original thread was intended as a poll, it was only when I saw that it wasn't that I remade it.

You're super biased and have a noticeable hate for me, if anyone's to get muted/banned here it should be you.

#24 Edited by LimitlessSigil (3681 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji Can you stop voting on the poll with alts already lmao?

#25 Edited by LimitlessSigil (3681 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks Is it against the rules to spam alts to vote in a poll? I mean it's pretty obvious its him he's the only one with motivation to do such a thing, not to mention he keeps going offline and online whenever the poll increases.

#26 Edited by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

You really think I would out of all people would do that? Your the one who is using an alt not me

Stop it

I've been in debates with numerous of people and can take the loss

He is clearly out to get me and has unprecedented hatred towards me as seen in this thread were he attacks me

@fesak@shatterstar@buckshotwashere@the_red_viper@rogueshadow@porkbun@vance_astro@jedixman@the_stegman@zauberin@jslack@rorie@sc@killerz@xwraith

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/composite-bleach-character-runs-the-dbz-gauntlet-1991332/

Deletes the thread he made already seeing no one said Jinbei wins while a couple of people say Sanji wins just to turn it into a popularity poll

No Caption Provided

#27 Edited by LimitlessSigil (3681 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: I have no reason to, like I said you're a die-hard Sanji fanboy and the fact that you keep going offline/online whenever the poll increases.

It's fine I'm sure Juiceboks can check the IPs of the accounts that voted in the poll. It's so obvious its you lmao.

#28 Posted by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

People are just seeing how bias you are that's all

#29 Posted by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been online this whole time I've been arguing on different threads check my activity from the last hour

#30 Posted by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

I even posted something minutes ago

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
#31 Posted by deactivated-5c830d4e319e6 (4952 posts) - - Show Bio

Could go either way.

#32 Edited by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

Again just because you don't like the results don't try and scapegoat

Makes another thread seeing how people are Saying Sanji wins but this time makes it a poll a popularity contest

Also says Jinbei is bloodlusted while Sanji is in character, same guy who says Jinbei replace Sanji in the monster trio

Deletes the thread where people says Sanji wins

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/knight-of-the-sea-jinbei-vs-dartboard-brow-sanji-1991863/

Again Stop it...

#33 Edited by LimitlessSigil (3681 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: wowow so much activity wowow

No Caption Provided

If you don't get banned for voting on a poll multiple times with many alts then gg CV

#34 Edited by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

44 minutes ago I posted something, also because I'm not on the site consistently means I'm creating an alt?

No Caption Provided

It's called life not everyone can be on Comicvine all day let alone consistently

I leave for 40 minutes and I'm creating an alt.....Logic

Everyone reading this make sure you stay on the site all day so you won't be accused

#35 Edited by LimitlessSigil (3681 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Edited by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

@fesak@shatterstar@buckshotwashere@the_red_viper@rogueshadow@porkbun@vance_astro@jedixman@the_stegman@zauberin@jslack@rorie@sc@killerz@xwraith Please lock for Op being Bias also see who Op voted for just to prove my point

He creates a thread already where many people Said Sanji wins then he creates the thread again this time with a poll essentially turning this into a popularity contest....

The evidence is clear Calls Sanji dartboard Brow instead of Black leg while he calls Jinbei by his epithet

Makes Jinbei bloodlusted while Sanji is in character, but says Jinbei the new monster trio

And has had threads locked before for being Bias

And just look at the Names and pics....

#37 Edited by LimitlessSigil (3681 posts) - - Show Bio
@skysanji said:

@fesak@shatterstar@buckshotwashere@the_red_viper@rogueshadow@porkbun@vance_astro@jedixman@the_stegman@zauberin@jslack@rorie@sc@killerz@xwraith While you are at it please lock for Op being Bias

He creates a thread already where many people Saud Sanji wins then he creates the thread again this time with a poll essentiallyturning this into a popularity contest....

Lol what are you even trying to prove with this lol? I didn't break any rules I already told you I remade the thread because I forgot to make it into a poll, and "many people said Sanji win" LMFAO only two people posted in that thread you and @seastone98.

You're breaking the rules by spamming my poll with alts because you're hella salty.

#38 Edited by LimitlessSigil (3681 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel@faradaysloth@joviolma read this shit if you want a good laugh, never have I ever seen someone love Sanji so much in order to make over 30 alts to vote in my poll.

#39 Edited by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: Anyone I've debated with or have known me on the site can vouch for me that, that's not in my character I always take the loss or concede on debates

Also no there were like 10-12 people saying Sanji wins

This dude is salty you can check our history and can see.....

Also you already made the thread,sees Sanji winning and remade it to turn it into a popularity poll that's what you did wrong.

#40 Edited by LimitlessSigil (3681 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: You realize mods can see deleted posts right? That post that is exactly the same as this one except it isn't a poll, once they check it and see only 2 people commented in it... well goodbye SkySanji

Lying is only going to put you in a deeper hole.

I'm not salty enough to make two dozen alts in order to get Sanji to win, who's most likely to do that? Oh yh you.

#41 Edited by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil said:

@ourmanuel@faradaysloth@joviolma read this shit if you want a good laugh, never have I ever seen someone love Sanji so much in order to make over 30 alts to vote in my poll.

These dudes I've debated with I've conceded numerous of times or came to a conclusion especially with Faraday and Ourmanuel

Me and Joviolama have never debated

Pretty sure they can vouch for me...

And again the one who makes an alt account because he gets destroyed in a Big mom vs SOI fon thread is really targeting me and trying to get me banned, really?

#42 Edited by LimitlessSigil (3681 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: I'm not trying to get you banned at all, the Mods have all the commands to check the evidence, I guarantee all those alts were made under your IP, but talking about it isn't going to make it happen any faster, we'll just have to wait until a mod responds.

You're getting yourself banned.

#43 Edited by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil said:

@skysanji: You realize mods can see deleted posts right? That post that is exactly the same as this one except it isn't a poll, once they check it and see only 2 people commented in it... well goodbye SkySanji

Lying is only going to put you in a deeper hole.

I didn't know Lying will get you banned especially if it was just confusion related

I'm not salty enough to make a dozen alts in order to get Sanji to win, who's most likely to do that? Oh yh you.

What was the Big mom vs. Soi fon thread about you literally made an alt after everyone ragdolled you on the Big Mom vs. Soi fon debate:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/big-mom-vs-soi-fon-1982415/

His name is Purggy on that thread btw

I remember Like 10 people saying Sanji wins in the thread guess it was only 2 anyway that's 2 people saying Sanji wins you didn't like it so you deleted it and created another thread this time turning it into a popularity contest

and Makes Jinbei bloodlusted while Sanji is in character

#44 Posted by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: I'm not trying to get you banned at all, the Mods have all the commands to check the evidence, I guarantee all those alts were made under your IP, but talking about it isn't going to make it happen any faster, we'll just have to wait until a mod responds.

You're getting yourself banned.

Fair enough

Well just wait

#45 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3681 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: You're boring me, surely you realize that you've already screwed yourself? Nothing you say is going to change the fact that the Mods are going to see those alts are made under your IP. Your time is limited if you want to waste it posting nonsensical comments to me then feel free.

#46 Posted by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: You're boring me, surely you realize that you've already screwed yourself? Nothing you say is going to change the fact that the Mods are going to see those alts are made under your IP. Your time is limited if you want to waste it posting nonsensical comments to me then feel free.

I literally just said fair enough

Well just wait

Not seeing what i'm doing "that's nonsensical"

Not gonna respond anymore

#47 Edited by LimitlessSigil (3681 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: Are you sure you don't want to respond anymore? This may be the last chance you have, who knows.

You're trying to shift the attention towards me by framing me as biased towards Jinbei lmao.

As I already told you, if Jinbei had a funny epithet like "Dartboard Brow Sanji" then I would have used that instead, but he doesn't.

I put Jinbei as bloodlusted in an attempt to even the playing field because you've told me that Sanji stomps Jinbei otherwise.

Oh no I chose a comedic picture for Sanji that means I'm biased.

No Caption Provided

#48 Posted by ourmanuel (10382 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: Yeah lol now its at a point where I'm being accused of creating alts just to vote.....

#50 Posted by GrandTOAA (838 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: And I am saying it doesnt make any sense. Pika's golem took attacks both from G3 Luffy and Zoro, yet Zoro did more damage so where are you getting this theory. It would take multiple G3 punches to smash something Zoro can cut with one slash. Anyway at this point, G3 has been outclassed many times. There is no way Zoro, Jinbei or Sanji will lose to it. They would be pretty weak if they do