Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By czarny_samael666

Gorr, but in close match. Depends how big distance is between both warriors.
Even while he doesn't have too many feats, he was shown to have great HF, he can take most of blunt attacks and he can cut trough Thor's body as much as any other god he met. Including one that was said that was toying with black holes for fun. It doesn't mean that Gorr is that strong, but it means that he can cut trough anykind of enemy. He ujst ripped heart from some unnamed Elder God's body. He is pretty weak to energy projection and sharp objects, but his HF was able to deal with most of his injures. 
Kly'bn doesn't have any feat against sharp objects. Considering how good in this area Gorr is, he won't survive his enemy's attack. Yet, it is a close match, because Kly'bn showed that his eye beam is stronger than Ajak's. 

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Killemall

Despite limited feats, I am going with the Gorr: The God Butcher with moderate difficulty but virtually everything, and his name itself is kicka$$.

I dont think we should look at the elder god hear ripping feats, as we dont know how powerful normal , un-named, elder gods actually are.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Killemall said:

Despite limited feats, I am going with the Gorr: The God Butcher with moderate difficulty but virtually everything, and his name itself is kicka$$.

I dont think we should look at the elder god hear ripping feats, as we dont know how powerful normal , un-named, elder gods actually are.

Just the point that Gorr was able to cut trough anything he ever met. I am guessing, that some people would came here and say: "But Thor isn't Skyfather level like Kly'bn".
It is easier to repeat with similar argument then to go into argue about Kly'bn power level, which isn't even Thor's one IMO. Kly'bn also have very limited feats BTW.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Killemall

@czarny_samael666: Not sure where you are getting Kly'bn being skyfather level from? I dont recall anything of that sort was ever mentioned and Hercules did pretty well against him during Incredible Hercules 120 and i dont remember Hercules ever being amped. He was called Skrull God, but i suppose thats mere title that anything else.

They have about equal appearances, i am just significantly more impressed by Gorr rather than Kly'bn.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Killemall said:

@czarny_samael666: Not sure where you are getting Kly'bn being skyfather level from? I dont recall anything of that sort was ever mentioned and Hercules did pretty well against him during Incredible Hercules 120 and i dont remember Hercules ever being amped. He was called Skrull God, but i suppose thats mere title that anything else.

They have about equal appearances, i am just significantly more impressed by Gorr rather than Kly'bn.

You've never seen even one Herc fan who was saying that Herc is uber, because he killed Skyfather Skrull? :-D
And he isn't a god, he is an eternal BTW :-P
rondoudou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@czarny_samael666: yes he is a god, the skrull guy i mean he said to Ajax that while ajaxs pretends to be a god he IS ONE, also its said in sacred invasion # 3 that the eternal klybn ascended to godhood

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gorr.

ecu4awhile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wow. a thor level character vs the God butcher?

11/10 Gorr