klaus vs alucard

  • 104 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Avatar image for tronboy
tronboy

421

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By tronboy

vs

KLAUS: is a immortal indestructible vampire that can not be killed by anything but the white oak stake which was destroyed. klaus is a original/hybrid his speed is faster then the eye can see and he could mind control people and vampire using compulsion.

no reality warping abilities for alucard

klaus has 10 min prep

start ; 2 miles away

klaus has a stake

and alucard has 2 guns

Avatar image for ghostrider2
GhostRider2

4935

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By GhostRider2

Alucard will make Klaus bow before him.

Avatar image for tronboy
tronboy

421

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By tronboy

klaus could compel alucard to bow before him an then he could just tell him to jump off a buliding because klaus is able to compel/mind control vampire were wolfs and hybrids so Klaus CURBSTOMPS

Avatar image for ms__omega
ms__omega

5273

Forum Posts

1701

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By ms__omega

Alucard with no effort at all.

Alucard, like all vampires, requires blood to stay alive. However it is not shown in Hellsing as to wether what would happen if a vampire was not to drink blood. Seras Victoria tried to stay away from blood as much as possible during the first half of the manga and had no adverse effect whatsoever. Also, Alucard survivng 30 years without drinking blood can raise the speculations that Vampires does not require blood to live but can be regarded only as a craving. But it is still unclear wether Alucard survived because of his new found power.

Super Strength

Alucard can lift far in excess of 10 tons effortlessly. Upper limit unknown.

Super Speed

Alucard can move at teleportation-like speeds(faster than the speed of bullets).

Superhuman Reflexes

Alucard can catch objects moving at supersonic speeds with ease. He even caught Rip Van winkle's bullet(which traveled at Mach 3.5) and fought father Anderson multiple times to a standstill (both were moving faster than average vampires which usually dodges multiple machine gun fires).

Superhuman Accuracy

Alucard is very proficient in using guns. He has perfect aim and has taught Seras Victoria on how to shoot things more than a mile away without missing. He can also fire multiple bullets that does not miss without even looking.

Super Stamina

Alucard was never shown to tire and could continue fighting as long as he likes.

Immortality

Alucard does not age and as a vampire, he does not die. Also, he cannot be killed by any means necessary as he would only redirect the death to one of the souls he devoured. Father Anderson even said that the reason as to why Alucard can never be truly killed is because of all the souls he devoured. However, it is only a pseudo-immortality as he can probably be finally killed by destroying all the souls he released in Restraint Level 0 and by killing him.

Alucard also stated himself that he will not get weak to sunlight, he only dislikes it.

Invulnerability

Regular bullets, temperature extremes, bombs,etc. cannot harm Alucard to any degree. Despite his level of near invulnerability, Holy weapons can harm.

Healing Factor

Alucard can heal from any injury instantly without scarring including organs or missing limbs (when harmed by those who can match him in strength or holy weapons) If blown to bits he merely turns into a shadow and reforms.

Vision Powers

Alucard, like traditional vampires, possess enhanced sight, such as night vision (Alucard can see clearly in total darkness) and telescopic (can see events happening dozens of miles away as it happens).

Telepathy

Alucard can read the mind and communicate with anyone he so desires.

Telekinesis

Alucard can move objects with his mind. The upper limit of this power is unknown.

Invisibility

Alucard can turn invisible to the naked eye any time he so desires.

Intangibility

Alucard is capable of shifting his mass into another dimension, altering his density and thus allowing him to pass through any solid object, or allow solid objects to pass through him. This was shown when Alucard phased through a solid wall during the chapter where Seras Victoria was explaining that she was a vampire to the Wild Geese.

Shapeshifting

Alucard can turn into any form he chooses-from being able to turn different human beings to animals to even inanimate objects.

Shadow Manipulation

Alucard can turn into a shadowy form, which he can use however he wishes (turning into hellhounds,etc.).

Mind Control

Alucard has the ability to control the minds of any human, or vampire, he chooses (meaning he can control more than one mind simultaneously). The extent of this power is unknown.

Sleep Induction

Can cause someone to sleep by mere thought.

Hypnosis

Can send others into a dream-like state (both human and vampire).

Illusions

Can create false images in the minds of others (both human and vampire). As shown when he cast an illusion on Walter (making Alucard look like Luke Valentine).

Bloodsucking

Can absorb blood through his clothes or over large distances.

Memory Absorption

Can absorb memories through blood.

Soul Devouring

Owns the soul of whoever he kills.

Control Art: System Restriction Level 0

Alucard calls upon all the souls that he's devoured and summons them on the battle field to do as his bidding. The familiars that he has summoned have been stripped away of free will.

Omnipresence

When Alucard drank Schrodinger's blood, he had gained his powers. He can now also be everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

Combat Experience

Although Alucard prefers uses his vast supernatural powers to crush his opponents, Alucard has mastered all forms of armed and unarmed combat over his past life of 2,000 years.

Avatar image for ghostrider2
GhostRider2

4935

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By GhostRider2

@tronboy: that would not kill Alucard and i doubt he can control him.

Avatar image for tronboy
tronboy

421

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By tronboy

klaus will cut his head off with his bare hands and klaus cant be killed

Avatar image for ms__omega
ms__omega

5273

Forum Posts

1701

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By ms__omega

@tronboy: He has been decapitated numerous times and it didnt kill Alucard he pretty much laughed it off and regenerated.

Avatar image for ghostrider2
GhostRider2

4935

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By GhostRider2

@tronboy: if i remember right he had his head cut and reformed he was just fine, so that wont work either.

Avatar image for tronboy
tronboy

421

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By tronboy

no reality warping from alucard

and with all these feats you still havent proven how alucard would kill klaus@Ms. Omega said:

Alucard with no effort at all.

Alucard, like all vampires, requires blood to stay alive. However it is not shown in Hellsing as to wether what would happen if a vampire was not to drink blood. Seras Victoria tried to stay away from blood as much as possible during the first half of the manga and had no adverse effect whatsoever. Also, Alucard survivng 30 years without drinking blood can raise the speculations that Vampires does not require blood to live but can be regarded only as a craving. But it is still unclear wether Alucard survived because of his new found power.

Super Strength

Alucard can lift far in excess of 10 tons effortlessly. Upper limit unknown.

Super Speed

Alucard can move at teleportation-like speeds(faster than the speed of bullets).

Superhuman Reflexes

Alucard can catch objects moving at supersonic speeds with ease. He even caught Rip Van winkle's bullet(which traveled at Mach 3.5) and fought father Anderson multiple times to a standstill (both were moving faster than average vampires which usually dodges multiple machine gun fires).

Superhuman Accuracy

Alucard is very proficient in using guns. He has perfect aim and has taught Seras Victoria on how to shoot things more than a mile away without missing. He can also fire multiple bullets that does not miss without even looking.

Super Stamina

Alucard was never shown to tire and could continue fighting as long as he likes.

Immortality

Alucard does not age and as a vampire, he does not die. Also, he cannot be killed by any means necessary as he would only redirect the death to one of the souls he devoured. Father Anderson even said that the reason as to why Alucard can never be truly killed is because of all the souls he devoured. However, it is only a pseudo-immortality as he can probably be finally killed by destroying all the souls he released in Restraint Level 0 and by killing him.

Alucard also stated himself that he will not get weak to sunlight, he only dislikes it.

Invulnerability

Regular bullets, temperature extremes, bombs,etc. cannot harm Alucard to any degree. Despite his level of near invulnerability, Holy weapons can harm.

Healing Factor

Alucard can heal from any injury instantly without scarring including organs or missing limbs (when harmed by those who can match him in strength or holy weapons) If blown to bits he merely turns into a shadow and reforms.

Vision Powers

Alucard, like traditional vampires, possess enhanced sight, such as night vision (Alucard can see clearly in total darkness) and telescopic (can see events happening dozens of miles away as it happens).

Telepathy

Alucard can read the mind and communicate with anyone he so desires.

Telekinesis

Alucard can move objects with his mind. The upper limit of this power is unknown.

Invisibility

Alucard can turn invisible to the naked eye any time he so desires.

Intangibility

Alucard is capable of shifting his mass into another dimension, altering his density and thus allowing him to pass through any solid object, or allow solid objects to pass through him. This was shown when Alucard phased through a solid wall during the chapter where Seras Victoria was explaining that she was a vampire to the Wild Geese.

Shapeshifting

Alucard can turn into any form he chooses-from being able to turn different human beings to animals to even inanimate objects.

Shadow Manipulation

Alucard can turn into a shadowy form, which he can use however he wishes (turning into hellhounds,etc.).

Mind Control

Alucard has the ability to control the minds of any human, or vampire, he chooses (meaning he can control more than one mind simultaneously). The extent of this power is unknown.

Sleep Induction

Can cause someone to sleep by mere thought.

Hypnosis

Can send others into a dream-like state (both human and vampire).

Illusions

Can create false images in the minds of others (both human and vampire). As shown when he cast an illusion on Walter (making Alucard look like Luke Valentine).

Bloodsucking

Can absorb blood through his clothes or over large distances.

Memory Absorption

Can absorb memories through blood.

Soul Devouring

Owns the soul of whoever he kills.

Control Art: System Restriction Level 0

Alucard calls upon all the souls that he's devoured and summons them on the battle field to do as his bidding. The familiars that he has summoned have been stripped away of free will.

Omnipresence

When Alucard drank Schrodinger's blood, he had gained his powers. He can now also be everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

Combat Experience

Although Alucard prefers uses his vast supernatural powers to crush his opponents, Alucard has mastered all forms of armed and unarmed combat over his past life of 2,000 years.

Avatar image for ms__omega
ms__omega

5273

Forum Posts

1701

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By ms__omega
Loading Video...

@GhostRider2:

Yup when he fought Anderson. The blades Anderson used were specialized blades made for killing vampires they were blessed. And Alucard shook them right off.

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

3069

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@tronboy: decapitation wouldn't kill alucard. I get the feeling you don't know much about him.

Avatar image for strider1992
Strider1992

18520

Forum Posts

5604

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#12  Edited By Strider1992

Alucard would slaughter everyone in that series........at the same time.

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

3069

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Alucard eats Klaus.

Avatar image for ghostrider2
GhostRider2

4935

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#14  Edited By GhostRider2

@Ms. Omega: yes this is the fight.

Avatar image for ms__omega
ms__omega

5273

Forum Posts

1701

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#15  Edited By ms__omega

@tronboy: One he could imprision him with in his body as he did Luke Valentine, Dandy Man and Rip Van Wrinkle these 3 vampires mentioned were immortal as well yet Alucard was able to imprision them and control their bodies as his familiars.

Avatar image for tronboy
tronboy

421

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#16  Edited By tronboy

klaus could mindrape him with ease if klaus is able to mind control vampire then he could mind control him

Avatar image for ms__omega
ms__omega

5273

Forum Posts

1701

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#17  Edited By ms__omega
Loading Video...

@tronboy: Doubtful Alucard is to powerful to be mind controlled the Hellsing orginazation even tried to destroy him all they could do was limit his powers. Not to mention before he had his reality powers Alucard has his army of of minions numbering in the millions to actually keep Klaus busy untill he can absorb him.

Avatar image for tronboy
tronboy

421

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#18  Edited By tronboy

alucard cant kill silas has the power to raise the dead of every super natural creatures

Avatar image for phantomrant
PhantomRant

1574

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#19  Edited By PhantomRant

He's not even a comic character.....

Avatar image for the_imperator
The_Imperator

2275

Forum Posts

170

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#20  Edited By The_Imperator

@Ms. Omega: Nah, Hellsing himself kept Alucard alive. The reason Alucard is so ridiculous is because they have been experimenting and upgrading him to be the perfect killer.

Avatar image for floopay
Floopay

12640

Forum Posts

726

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By Floopay

Alucard kills him.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for the_imperator
The_Imperator

2275

Forum Posts

170

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#22  Edited By The_Imperator

@tronboy: As evidenced by the attempted mind attack on Seras, to mentally attack Alucard, you would have to find his mind, and he has millions of minds surrounding his, meaning mental attacks, unless proven to work on millions at once, won't work.

Avatar image for hollowmode
HollowMode

56

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

He's not only faster than eye, he's faster than vampires that are faster than other vampires that are way faster than newborn vampires which are WAY faster than eye.

And with his werefolf side on he doubles or triples this. he's a beast.

Avatar image for lens_of_truth
Lens_of_Truth

537

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sent to drain

Avatar image for leo-343
Leo-343

30909

Forum Posts

4870

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Dracula has a snack.

Avatar image for frisky4
Frisky4

9216

Forum Posts

364

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Alucard eats him.

Avatar image for klaus
Klaus

2087

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is a stalemate. For those saying Alucard will kill Klaus, they are clearly ignorant as Klaus cannot be killed. His body is indestructible. And he is immortal. Alucard has insane regeneration which will make it unlikely that Klaus can kill him.

Avatar image for lens_of_truth
Lens_of_Truth

537

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If wishes were horses and horses were cars. We'd have a dealership

Avatar image for leo-343
Leo-343

30909

Forum Posts

4870

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#29  Edited By Leo-343

@klaus: Hi, Can you clarify about Klaus being indestructible and immortal with some evidence if possible? To me to that seems a tad vague. Alucard has killed immortals with ease. Can his skin hold up to Alucard's regen cancelling bullets? Can he handle shadow manipulation, blood tendrils and the like? Or getting ragdolled by a giant black dog before transforming or not which could incapacitate him?

Avatar image for gokuss4z
gokuss4z

3475

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Klaus will pray to god he can die.

Avatar image for leo-343
Leo-343

30909

Forum Posts

4870

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Bump.

Avatar image for princearagorn1
PrinceAragorn1

31807

Forum Posts

53

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Alucard slaughters. Wow, never thought I'd feel sorry for klaus, even after the season 1 finale..

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc
deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc

1138

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Alucard slaughters. Wow, never thought I'd feel sorry for klaus, even after the season 1 finale..

Wrong, Klaus owns him

Avatar image for god_of_batman
God_of_Batman

1833

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mkgod: You must have no idea of Alucard's capabilities.

Even if Klaus' body is truly impenetrable (which I doubt), Alucard can just phase his hand through his skin and absorb his soul or simply just crush his brain.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc
deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc

1138

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mkgod: You must have no idea of Alucard's capabilities.

Even if Klaus' body is truly impenetrable (which I doubt), Alucard can just phase his hand through his skin and absorb his soul or simply just crush his brain.

Klaus is a better vampire, he owns Alucard

Avatar image for leo-343
Leo-343

30909

Forum Posts

4870

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@mkgod said:

@god_of_batman said:

@mkgod: You must have no idea of Alucard's capabilities.

Even if Klaus' body is truly impenetrable (which I doubt), Alucard can just phase his hand through his skin and absorb his soul or simply just crush his brain.

Klaus is a better vampire, he owns Alucard

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for princearagorn1
PrinceAragorn1

31807

Forum Posts

53

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mkgod said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Alucard slaughters. Wow, never thought I'd feel sorry for klaus, even after the season 1 finale..

Wrong, Klaus owns him

You bumped the thread with nonsense like that? Stop kidding yourself. Alucard solos originals - everyone including Dahlia, he's literally leagues ahead of them in every single category.

Avatar image for darkseid1006
darkseid1006

4076

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Immortality

Alucard does not age and as a vampire, he does not die. Also, he cannot be killed by any means necessary as he would only redirect the death to one of the souls he devoured. Father Anderson even said that the reason as to why Alucard can never be truly killed is because of all the souls he devoured. However, it is only a pseudo-immortality as he can probably be finally killed by destroying all the souls he released in Restraint Level 0 and by killing him.

Alucard also stated himself that he will not get weak to sunlight, he only dislikes it.

This was never confirmed. In fact it is more plausible that the reason he can heal so well is because of the shear power all the souls provide him otherwise we would see vampires like Seras being able to die then return instantly simply because she has 1 soul inside of her.

Also Van Hellsing did stab a steak through Alucard's heart and defeated him yet he still couldn't kill him hence he controlled him instead so while he says immortality does not exist he can seemingly live through what should usually kill him even without the army.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc
deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc

1138

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mkgod said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Alucard slaughters. Wow, never thought I'd feel sorry for klaus, even after the season 1 finale..

Wrong, Klaus owns him

You bumped the thread with nonsense like that? Stop kidding yourself. Alucard solos originals - everyone including Dahlia, he's literally leagues ahead of them in every single category.

No, Klaus outclasses Alucard in everything. Alucard never fought someone like Klaus

Avatar image for princearagorn1
PrinceAragorn1

31807

Forum Posts

53

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mkgod said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@mkgod said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Alucard slaughters. Wow, never thought I'd feel sorry for klaus, even after the season 1 finale..

Wrong, Klaus owns him

You bumped the thread with nonsense like that? Stop kidding yourself. Alucard solos originals - everyone including Dahlia, he's literally leagues ahead of them in every single category.

No, Klaus outclasses Alucard in everything. Alucard never fought someone like Klaus

lol. It's quite clear you have no idea who alucard is, or klaus is.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc
deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc

1138

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mkgod said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@mkgod said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Alucard slaughters. Wow, never thought I'd feel sorry for klaus, even after the season 1 finale..

Wrong, Klaus owns him

You bumped the thread with nonsense like that? Stop kidding yourself. Alucard solos originals - everyone including Dahlia, he's literally leagues ahead of them in every single category.

No, Klaus outclasses Alucard in everything. Alucard never fought someone like Klaus

lol. It's quite clear you have no idea who alucard is, or klaus is.

That's you actually

Avatar image for princearagorn1
PrinceAragorn1

31807

Forum Posts

53

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mkgod: meh, 1/10. Bait someone else, they might fall for it.

Avatar image for callagassi72
Callagassi72

259

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I still waiting for evidence of klaus being truly immortal like alucard and anderson or hell even close to seras. Ive seen the show nothing never been d decapitated Never regrown limbs or had organs actually rip out and yes he can be penetrated and his bones can be broken . Morons in vd are just to dumb to try this shit so yea go troll someone else.

Avatar image for assemblesquad
assemblesquad

4510

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Alucard consumes him

Avatar image for kaladar007
KALADAR007

1272

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#45  Edited By KALADAR007

Nonsense... Klaus stomps and decapitates Alucard. What alucard with his big pistol and bullets going to do? For all his power he still needs bullets to kill people. Klaus won't be moved

Avatar image for elijahbane25
Elijahbane25

1354

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Klaus will lose this fight easily he has no way to beat Alucard but if klaus have hope from legecies and Freya than he can definitely win at that point.

Avatar image for avatarofdeath
AvatarOfDeath

1142

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Alucard in a massive stomp, far more powerful in almost every single way. Also the whole White Oak Stake thing is a NLF, Klaus has not shown the durability, speed or damage capability to contend with Alucard.

Avatar image for uko
uko

901

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for kaladar007
KALADAR007

1272

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@tronboy: klaus will cut his head off with his bare hands and klaus cant be killed

➡Agreed. This is enough for Klaus to win and keep winning till alucard begs for peace. On the other hand there is nothing Alucard ( helsing) can do to Klaus. Like nothing. Klaus won't be moved by his gun and bullets.

➡Alucard Combat is also nothing to Klaus. Alucard will keep collecting blows, kicks, bites , decaps from Klaus.