Klaus (TVD/The Originals) vs T-3000 (Terminator: Genysis)

assemblesquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By assemblesquad
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Round 1 Takes place around town

Round 2 Takes place at the final fight in Terminator: Genisys

No prep and knowledges

Both are Bloodlust

Win by Death

Who wins?

T-3000 Respect Thread

Phase Metal

No Caption Provided

Pops explains what Machine Phase Matter is. Turns a flesh and blood human into a unique living metal hybrid. Transforming the body on the cellular level.

No Caption Provided

The only known weakness of Machine Phase Matter is magnetic fields that keep his body from scattering and reforming.

Strength

No Caption Provided

John physically grabs, and rips the drive shaft of a bus.

No Caption Provided

Shows he can easily overpower T-800.

No Caption Provided

John with one hand lifts, and hurls 600 pounds of steel a incredible distance.

Durability

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

John has tank his own weakness of Magnets on bullet form. He was also then impaled by a large magnet projectile, and was pinned to the large monitors. With the building current pouring on him heavily.

No Caption Provided

Sarah shoots John with 3 shots from a grenade launcher. He walks through it fine.

No Caption Provided

After the grenades, Sarah blows up the whole Bunker. The explosion is enough to bust the bunker, with T-3000 walking out of it fine.

No Caption Provided

This laser is able to melt steel like butter on contact. Hitting John three times with it, yet it never manages to cut him through. He is able to then regen from the damage fine instantly.

Phase Attacks

No Caption Provided

Able to make blade weapons powerful enough to pierce Hyper Allow easy, and rip the arm off.

No Caption Provided

Shreds off all flesh within a second with this grinding like attack.

Phasing

No Caption Provided

Here John is punch away, but uses his ability to reform into attack position in mid air.

No Caption Provided

John reforms from his back turn to attack position without having to turn around.

No Caption Provided

John Phases through both Sarah, and a steel grill walkway to get at Reese.

No Caption Provided

Good showing of both speed, and use of phasing. Dodging, and flowing through attack with it, but also phases through Pops as a attack before nailing him with the blade.

Niklaus Mikaelson Respect Thread

Super-strength/ striking / Jump

(TO) Klaus easily kills the governor's son for daring to speak back at him.

No Caption Provided

(TO) Klaus easily suspends a man in air by the neck without any signs of strain

No Caption Provided

(VD, ssn4) Klaus arrives just in time to decapitate a witch with a square academic cap saving Caroline and her friends

No Caption Provided

(VD, ssn4) He effortlessly overpowers Damon Salvatore (175 old vamp) and proceeds to torture him.

No Caption Provided

(TO, ssn3) easily snaps Lucien's neck(1000 old vamp)

No Caption Provided

Keep in mind a new born vamp can jump down a 100 meter cliff casually

No Caption Provided

(TO, ssn3) He sends Rayna Cruz (vamp hunter) more than 20meters away with a casual backhand using a crowbar.

No Caption Provided

(TO, ssn 2) He overpowers Finn's hold (who was inhabiting Vincent's body) while being amped by the ancestors

No Caption Provided

The same Vincent un-amped, was powerful enough to flip a speeding SUV.

No Caption Provided

(VD) He easily incapacitates Finn (Original body) before kidnapping him

No Caption Provided

(TO, ssn1) He easily breaks out of Elijah's choke-hold and tosses him several meters away.

No Caption Provided

(TO, ssn2) he shows he is strong enough to twist Elijah's arm.

No Caption Provided

(TO, ssn2) During a fight with his father, he tackles him through a solid brick wall.

No Caption Provided

(TO,VD) During a flashback, it took the combined effort of Mikael and Elijah to restrain Klaus when his curse was first broken and he was turning into a hybrid.

No Caption Provided

(TO, ssn 3)sends Kol flying with a simple punch

No Caption Provided

(TO, ssn4) Klaus easily flings Marcel (The beast) several meters away with an open palm strike.

No Caption Provided

Also it took 4 fully transformed werewolves to incapacitate Rebekah(one of the weakest Originals) and that was due to their lethal bites. Yet she was still able to rip them to shreds. Klaus is one of the strongest if not the strongest Original vampires and since he is part werewolf, the venom won't incapacitate him like it did Rebekah allowing him to fight on.

https://youtu.be/YhwEGCpAl5w

In a few seasons back on VD, we're shown that a holding of around 5000 lbs is what it takes to at the very least, contain one transformed werewolf

https://youtu.be/PMaAfgzPEo4

Durability

(TO, ssn1) He laughs through Tyler's( hybrid) punches, before overpowering him.

No Caption Provided

(TO, ssn3) He tanks being thrown by Lucien over 30 meters away and gets back up easily

No Caption Provided

(TO,VD) He tanks several attacks from Elijah.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

(TO, ssn3) He tanks a punch from Marcel( the beast) that sends him several meters away, smashing onto a pillar in the process.

No Caption Provided

(TO, ssn3) He tanks a kick in the gut by Lucien (beast).

No Caption Provided

(TO, ssn3) Gets dazed by a backhand from Lucien (beast) but he easily gets up without any damage.

No Caption Provided

(TO, ssn3) It takes two of the same attack to even make him bleed but it's still not enough to knock him out.

No Caption Provided

(TO, ssn 3) He takes a shovel to the face from Lucien (beast) and gets back up.

No Caption Provided

Speed( combat, reaction, travel)

(TO, ssn2) He has shown to be able to outrun an amped Finn's ( Vincent's body) fire blast.

No Caption Provided

(TO, ssn3) He fast enough to blitz three humans before they execute the order to kill their targets as by Cortez's compulsion in case Klaus tries to kill him.

No Caption Provided

(TO, ssn2) He is able to blitz Freya

No Caption Provided

(VD, ssn2) he easily reacts to a bullrush by Jules (werewolf) and rips her heart out.

No Caption Provided

(VD, ssn3) He easily reacts to Stefan's bullrush when he tried to stake him with white oak.

No Caption Provided

(TO, ssn1) He is able to react to 2 bullrushing vampires

No Caption Provided

(TO, ssn2) He is able to blitz ELijah.

No Caption Provided

(TO, ssn 2) While teaming up with Dahlia, Klaus is able to intercept a speeding Elijah mid-blitz

No Caption Provided

(TO) Klaus shows he is capable of fighting at superspeed when he attacks Lucien (the beast), a faster opponent

No Caption Provided

(VD, ssn4) He is able to outrun (while carrying the hunter) a room sized explosion (clay-more) triggered by a Hunter who before that claimed to be faster than the average Hunter. The same explosion that Damon had trouble outrunning even after a head start and leaving Klaus behind.

No Caption Provided

the hunter later wakes up in his RV with Klaus by his side.

No Caption Provided

(TO, ssn1) He and Elijah outrun a floor sized explosion after he triggers several bombs with only moments to spare.

No Caption Provided

They later look fine with no burn marks except for Jackson's initial injuries

No Caption Provided

Combat skills

(TO, ssn2) He takes on an entire wolf pack and gaining the upper hand. It should be noted that these wolves were enhanced, making them a lot stronger than average werewolves.

No Caption Provided

(TO, ssn1) He bests Elijah in a sword fight during one of their flashbacks.

No Caption Provided

(TO, ssn2) Goes toe to toe with his father Mikael( ancient viking warrior) and gains the upper on 2 occasions before his father resorts to use Cami as a distraction.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

(TO, ssn4) Able to fight Marcel (The beast) on equal terms until Marcel uses his superior physicals to end the fight

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

(TO, ssn4) Same Marcel was giving Elijah trouble during their brief fight.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Healing factor/ immortality/ pain resistance

(TO, ssn1) gets staked from the back and easily pulls it out.

No Caption Provided

(TO, ssn2) he easily quickly recovers after having his blood boiled in mere moments and attacks his mother.

No Caption Provided

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Rockette

Klaus is f'ed here. He has nothing for John.

assemblesquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rockette: Would John be a tougher threat to the Original vampires?

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@assemblesquad:

I don't think any of the Vamps can do squat against John. Maybe some of the higher-up the Witches... maybe.

assemblesquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By assemblesquad

@rockette: The only way is to kill an originals vamps is the white oak stake which John doesn't exploit and they can also cannot be damage by conventional means due to immortality.

assemblesquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rockette: The only way is to kill an originals vamps is the white oak stake which John doesn't exploit and they can also cannot be damage by conventional means due to immortality.

Immortal does NOT = Invulnerable. John could take them all 1 on 1.

assemblesquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By assemblesquad

@rockette: Well can John tag or react Klaus's speed who ran from New Orleans to Mystic Falls in ten minutes, and blitz other vamps that they cannot see even them?

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@assemblesquad:

Klaus is confined to the arena in the OP. Travel speed is not combat speed. I see John putting Klaus down, eventually. I see no way Klaus can put John down permanently.

assemblesquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By assemblesquad

@rockette: Round 1 is set in town that Klaus can able to dance around him by using his speed. And he should able to scale against other vamps including Elijah, Rebekah, and Marcel who tank building level explosion.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#14 stormshadow_x  Online

Lol at Klaus not being hurt by other means. If he's shot he will feel it and it will hurt, just can't kill Him

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9011bc9c6e9
deactivated-5c9011bc9c6e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't remember much from tvd but can Klaus even hurt him lol

assemblesquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smokak: Look at his respect thread in the OP.

assemblesquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for theonewhopullsthestrings
TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, figuring the T-3000 should be attacking Klaus in much the same way that he attacked others in the movies... I am inclined to think any of his attacks on Klaus won't really incapacitate Klaus for any length of time. And he definitely isn't dying.

With the ability to phase through attacks - it will give him more durability to survive than with the other terminators Klaus would probably destroy, I don't think it saves him long term. Klaus is too fast, too smart and too experienced for me to not consider him coming out on top in this. He realizes it isn't working while not being at a risk of losing at all - and starts to think of other ways to go use other things to hurt the terminator.

And to be honest, I might easily be persuaded that Klaus even has a strength advantage here, but that might be debated based on feats vs implications. One thing that isn't disputable is the speed advantage is as massive as a supersonic speedster vs just a slightly faster than human/car match up.

assemblesquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at Klaus not being hurt by other means. If he's shot he will feel it and it will hurt, just can't kill Him

Only if he's shot with wood. Wood and blunt force seem to be the only thing that really hurts them (or any vampire.)

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@assemblesquad: Ima check out the respect thread then get back to this.

assemblesquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc: So who would win in this fight? have you look at T-3000 respect thread?

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@assemblesquad: Just did. I gotta say, this dude is a beast.

I think after a long fight Klaus will win, simply from incapacitating T-3000 to the point of submission. I say this because I am not sure what truly kills T-3000.

assemblesquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc said:

@assemblesquad: Just did. I gotta say, this dude is a beast.

I think after a long fight Klaus will win, simply from incapacitating T-3000 to the point of submission. I say this because I am not sure what truly kills T-3000.

His only weakness is the magnetic force machine which ripped him apart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGoagkYcJ38

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BOC

@assemblesquad: Oh ok. Then I think it's pretty safe to say that neither of these characters are dying, one will just be continuously incapacitated. What will most likely happen is Klaus would repeatedly kill T-3000 and eventually get Freya to put him in a boundary spell.

assemblesquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By assemblesquad

@boc: Would Klaus replicate T-3000 insane durability feats?

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@assemblesquad: The bullets and explosions I'm sure. I don't know about that laser feat though. Klaus would survive, but I don't know if he would recover as fast. From the looks of it, T-3000 has better regen overall.

assemblesquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@assemblesquad: I appreciate the callout but I don't know enough about either, so I will go with Klaus until someone says otherwise.

assemblesquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatarofdeath: Have you seen T-3000 respect thread ontop?

I guess I could check I'm drunk and was watching the NFL draft lol

KALADAR007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Klaus or any Original should stomp.

1) Immortality and Experience: Klaus is over 1000 years and has experience, knowledge beyond what T3000 has seen. He has fought Vampires, Werewolves, Beasts, Travellers, Hybrids, Witches, Immortals, Supernatural Hunters/Brotherhood of the Five, Spirits, Ancestors, Originals, Immortal Psychics, humans and SURVIVED. Most, WAY ABOVE the things T3000 hunts or have ever hunted him. Many of them god level beings with power over death itself, created dimensions..... and yet with the whiteoak have failed to kill to Klaus. He took his life. Pre-Original, He was a witch and Viking Warrior.

2)Striking Power: Elijah shattered a cave encased in ground with a kick 12 feet deep in S.3x15 of Tvd to hide Elena. I am also aware of the fact that they can turn things into projectiles and that is a selling point. Elijah blowing off a bunch of vampires behind reinforced glass with a casual throw of coins is nothing short of a strength feat of capabilities of an Original. S.2X09 of an Original. Even capable of beheading non-originals vampires and other creatures by throwing menu papers which proceeds to do this and still pierce mettalic lectern behind the decapitated specie as seen with Damon in S.7X12 of TVD. Nothwithstanding that the skeleton of an

So as far as striking goes John has nothing to keep up here with Originals.

3) Speed.

John demonstrated amazing speed against pops but that is it. Phasing through him and hitting him multiple times in seconds. But his scaling comes from a non-speedster: T800(pops). Who is at best super soldier level.

However, In S. 3X15 of the Originals, Elijah removed the hearts and or heads of 12 strix on hayley black book for killing Jackson in 4-6 seconds and without been TOUCHED. Each of these SLAIN non-originals 'vampires' are themselves faster than BOTH John and pops having demonstrated:

•Speed akin to teleportation and invinsibility where they perform an activity and remain out of view of the viewers eyes including the audience. S1X1 of the Originals. E.g Marcel vampires Tracking Sophie Deveraux moved, open and close doors without been seen by us the audience.

•In the PILOT of TVD stefan a speedster blitzed Damon from out the window of a duplex and IN MID -AIR the latter seemingly VANISHED before hitting the ground and even took the ring of the Former in the process.

•Demonstrating the ability to catch projectiles and bullets even when shot by great marksmen as are all the vampires.

•Infact, AYA stated that the strix are ancient vampire nearly as strong and as fast as Elijah but as durable. So they are even faster than regulars who demonstrate the above.

•12 of Them could not in unarmed close quarter combat tag Elijah in 6 seconds as he rips their heart and or heads off.

•Those saying an Originals won't fair well in combat speed against Connor, guided by the above don't what they say logically and rationally.

•Combat speed aside, Klaus covered New Orleans to Mystic Falls 2200 miles in 5 minutes for Caroline's graduation on suit, no sweat, no knowledge if it is he top speed. Change that to MPH. They move so fast they 'almost teleport'. At times in Cinema you cant see them.

REMARKS:- John Connor is ALSO severely OUTMATCHED in this department.

4)Durability:

•John walks out of fire on flames. Impressive BUT Originals take off their rings in sunlight and use themselves to set off massive gas explosions that destroy buildings to ground and no sell it. S.2X13 of TO.

•Even with Mystical Daggers in their Hearts. Originals could not be destroyed or burned are pronounced indestructible by foes. S.2X16 of TVD.

•T3000 get his body and bones structure cut through by lasers. Lucien Castle Beast flung a spade at Klaus neck. The impact sent klaus feets away but it was intact. Also a MAGICAL AXE made for the hollows 4 indestructible bones failed to cut through, Klaus and Originals have superior indestructibility to hollow bones. They have also replaced human on bombs and implied to take no damage as seen with Rebekah and Matt.

•T3000 takes bullet so can the Originals. Infact, in S.4X04 of TO, Elijah body proved BULLET -RESISTANT to 7 point-blank shots and acted as a shield to Vincent with bullet falling off and damage not more than flesh wounds.

•It is unknown if T3000 can survive decapitation. Originals Can't be pulled apart or lose a limb. Infact while Thanos and Ego may die to head and Heart Extraction. Originals offer them as choices to vampires in free sessions implying their indestructibility, regeneration, Immortality, Magical-re-animation is more than enough to survive without a head and heart. S2X04 of the Originals.

•Klaus has also survived a curse to kill himself

•Where Broken neck kills Kryptonian Zod and Asgardian Loki it puts an Original down for less than 30 seconds

•They even fought the ANCESTORS in their hundred, place of power and at their strongest hour and walked. S1X22 of the Originals.

•Elijah once tried to rip klaus heart off but needed magic loophole of Klaus transformation, Bonnie and then his share strength. It is DIFFICULT to kill an Original unlike T3000.

•John isn't any more DURABLE than an Original. Physically, Magically and otherwise

5) Super Senses:

Both are predators but Klaus has and can:

•Track others species via smell unend like micheal or as he did hayley's pack.

•Hear a great deal even the circulatory system of living organism.

•Perceive CLOAKED witches etc

•T3000 is good but not this good.

6)Reaction Time vs Phasing: T3000 phasing against T800 is impressive but he was still tagged severally.

However, Elijah EVADED hits of over '60 vengeful french-quarter vampire army' in close quarter combat and beat then in less than 2 minutes without being scratched S1X21 of TO. Klaus and Hayley equally took down a SWAT team in about 10 seconds without being tagged by their weapons. S.3X17 of the Originals.

Guided by the Above, T3000 is phasing wont help much.

7)Regeneration: Whilst T3000 may have regenerative speed. Originals are not far behind and have been implied to regenerate from Ashes as seen with Elijah who performs the Pheonix Rising leaving his former self in the ashes. S.5X03 of the Originals. Regenerating Damaged Hearts etc. Even Klaus's magic was strong enough to regenerate Kol from the Ashes.

•The Originals can also gift this ability to other species via their blood. Klaus blood healing everything but Beast bite and presumably cancer. It can even save you from death and you rise Upgraded.

8)Lycanthrope/Anger Empowerment: This grants Klaus more power and Strength when called upon.

9)Endurance: You may already be familiar how Originals fight numerous vampires and supernatural creatures, sometimes without been tagged and without panting, breaking a sweat etc running for Centuries away from Micheal. They fight ALL DAY and can't be taken out via BRUTE FORCE leaving T3000 with NO CHOICE but to call it quits. T3000 will understand why EVEN his Superiors Marcel and Lucien Beast use Tunde Blades or just wait 1000+ years until they can find a way to win. Can T3000 wait? Did he see the number of people who wanted Klaus dead at the hands of Marcel?

10) Magical Re-animation: This allows Originals to reanimate that bodies even without sign of life. Even Dahlia, kept dessicating Klaus and he was coming, fighting it. She beat Them but she left the Battle Field for them. Even The Ancestors hustle for whiteoak.

10)Infinite Magic:/compulsion/Telepathy: The Originals themselves are source of infinite magic, telepathy, illusion and dream casting etc may come in handy I am not sure. They are great Add-ons

Conclusively, Klaus may not put T3000 down and Neither can T3000. But the huge gap in strength , speed and OTHERS will put T3000 on the receiving end so much that he loses.

Elijahbane25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably stalemate

Astraxd_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what im seeing, Klaus is too fast to be tagged by the T-3000, but at the same time klaus can't hurt the T-3000, so it comes down to who will become exhausted first, and due to the T-3000 not being able to tire, He wins eventually

EmperrorAFO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None of them has what it takes to take the other down for good. The T3000 seem to have more impressive regeneration and it will never tire out while Klaus indeed showed signs of exhaustion when fighting long enough or taking enough physical trauma. While the T3000 will take more and harder hits, he can pretty mich no-sell them and outlast close for more incapacitations that not but a winner can't be determined.

vegeta333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Klaus is beast

hayayubasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

klaus mops the floor with all terminators combined, they have no way to get through his regen and they are slow as hell, they cant do anything against him

Avatar image for deactivated-6310e05cef78c
deactivated-6310e05cef78c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

klaus mops the floor with all terminators combined, they have no way to get through his regen and they are slow as hell, they cant do anything against him

absolutely this in a fight to death. T-3000 cannot kill Klaus.

Avatar image for deactivated-64969837cbeff
deactivated-64969837cbeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate

Lamar24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deactivated-6310e05cef78c: he can beat klaus. His brothers were killed by humans.