Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Elijahbane25
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 1 Random encounter hand to hand combat only speed equalized

Round 2 speed not equalized fight to the death Wesker will have white oak and klaus can use his abilities to his best

Fight takes place in new York City central park in the daytime

assemblesquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By assemblesquad  Online

They're speed is about even, Wesker takes in reflexes and skills since he can dodge bullets, whereas Klaus gets tagged by other projectiles. So Wesker takes this if it's KO.

KALADAR007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By KALADAR007

※Mismatch

※Klaus kills him in under 5 seconds. He can do it in a second. Quote me on that. They are not equal in any anyway. Damon Salvatore can kill him too.

BrownZeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

※Mismatch

※Klaus kills him in under 5 seconds. He can do it in a second. Quote me on that. They are not equal in any anyway. Damon Salvatore can kill him too.

Feats for the guy?

MZP92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MZP92

Round 1: Even with equal speed Klaus is way stronger and 1000+ years of experience, Wesker maybe has slightly superior fighting skills but not enough to Win.

Round 2 Klaus stomps, he's way faster and superior in every category, Wesker will not touch him, he's Damon/Stefan level at best or not even this.

KALADAR007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaladar007 said:

※Mismatch

Feats for the guy?

Visit Klaus Mickealson respect thread and then Elijah Mickealson respect thread for starters. I will come in after that.

juan34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By juan34

I would say Klaus, There was once when most likely Klaus went from New Orleans to Somewhere in Virginia in 10 mins, the calculations show that it must implie Klaus ran at 5000+ mph, that basically makes him far faster than a bullet and I'd say also faster than Wesker, TVD verse has a lot of inconsistencies, one being these vamps being tagged by bullets and then this one has hypersonic speed, but besides that, Klaus can enhance his strength momentarily with his werewolf side, they might be even in strength, peak Klaus speed should be superior to Wesker, and the only way Wesker can win is if he had the specific venom or white oak, otherwise he won't be able to kill Klaus in any way, while Klaus can Kill him, Klaus by feats and statements should be able to tank an entire building being blown up at least.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By The_Hajduk

@juan34: That kind of travel speed is way beyond Wesker, but I am thinking Wesker has better combat speed feats? Like you said TVD has a lot of power inconsistencies, and Wesker never gets tagged by bullets. He actually has a strong history of fighting at superspeed and almost never being tagged. Also what makes Klaus as strong as Wesker who can casually punch through plated steel and is stated to be stronger than a Tyrant?