Kizaru vs Saitama

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

what's the point in arguing about speed here? this is an obvious stalemate , Kizaru can't even tickle Saitama while Saitama can't hurt Kizaru due to his logia intangibility( unless you argue that Saitama could hurt him given that Saitama iirc, could hurt Evil Natural Water).

Senate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kizaru isn't hurting Saitama.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 cocacolaman  Moderator

Saitama one punched evil natural water, an intangible opponent.

Why is this being debated

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate. Kizaru is literal light and I doubt Saitama can destroy light itself

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama one shots the verse so there will be no stalemate.

Avatar image for deactivated-60584707e8b9b
deactivated-60584707e8b9b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stalemate, neither truly has the means to defeat the opposition

Heavenly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this thread has some of the worst debating ive ever seen. we have MFTL kaido and peoples entire arguments being IF HE TAHT FAST THEN HE FASTER THEN HIM THATS BAD ANNANANANANANANNANANANANANANNA NA I WIN

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Ob1Toe

@heavenly: i mean its hard to stay calm when I'm dealing with someone whos downplaying and constantly insulting anyone who doesnt believe base luffy from post timeskip is faster then saitama and the Naruto verse. I will concede that I shouldnt of used doffy as downplay but its hard to stay calm when you gotta deal with someone insulting you for not believing in insanity like this lol

alfa251122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By alfa251122

sigh, saitama one shots the fodder. It's directly stated not even the fastest in OPM is light speed.

alfa251122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If people think this is a fucking stalemate, people must also think kizaru stalemates prime whitebeard, or even wins.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

If people think this is a fucking stalemate, people must also think kizaru stalemates prime whitebeard, or even wins.

It is no need to swear, not really as He has the require Haki order to defeat Kizaru something Saitama doesn't, so unless you think or can prove Saitama can hurt Logia Intangibility he can't win.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama stomps the verse, still a mismatch.

alfa251122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:
@alfa251122 said:

It is no need to swear, not really as He has the require Haki order to defeat Kizaru something Saitama doesn't, so unless you think or can prove Saitama can hurt Logia Intangibility he can't win.

Not all logias make you intangible.

cupofreality1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By cupofreality1

Here Saitama completely explodes & atomizes a Kaiju in one shot, completely annihilating him on a Molecular & Cellular level. Also note that he focused his attack to simply destroy his opponent so he wouldn’t destroy the world around him. Kizaru would explode from the inside out & vanish on a cellular & molecular level. Stop the goofiness

cupofreality1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

“I sense no limit to his energy!” - Lord Boros, Ruler of the universe.

Ninelven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cupofreality1:

Kizaru is made of light. Light has no cells/molecules.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:
@alfa251122 said:

Not all logias make you intangible.

Yes it does, unless you can show me which Logia doesn't make you intangible.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: Yami Yami no Mi doesn't make you intangible (The lone fruit that does not enable intangibility is the Yami Yami no Mi, whose darkness absorbs and amplifies attacks rather than bypassing them.), not that it matters here since the character is Kizaru .

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By exauce

@delein said:

@exauce: Yami Yami no Mi doesn't make you intangible (The lone fruit that does not enable intangibility is the Yami Yami no Mi, whose darkness absorbs and amplifies attacks rather than bypassing them.), not that it matters here since the character is Kizaru .

That a special and unique case man like Marco being intagible despite being a Zoan type, which doesn't work here, we talking about ur everyday Logia, which are always Intangible.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 cocacolaman  Moderator

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By diydeath

@omnihater said:

@lilgodperv:

He dodges the LS beam and claims "Slow..."

And procceds to dodge another LS beam casually.

No Caption Provided

That is an extreme outlier. 99.9% of the time Luffy isn't dodging light lol.

On topic; either it's a tie or Saitama staves Kizaru out of logia form before killing him. Kizaru doesn't have the AP to hurt Saitama and Saitama needs 1 opening to end the fight.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By exauce

@cocacolaman said:
@cocacolaman said:

Light is far smaller than water, not to mention Logia dispersion and regeneration is a thing.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:
@cocacolaman said:
@cocacolaman said:

Light is far smaller than water, not to mention Logia dispersion and regeneration is a thing.

Saitama could just out last Kizaru, making him go tangible and then one shot him. Might take a week or 3 but it's not like Kizaru has anything to hurt Saitama.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By exauce

@diydeath:

That is an extreme outlier.

I myself don't necessary agree with the feat but How is it an extreme outlier? nothing contradicts it unless you want to bring plot.

99.9% of the time Luffy isn't dodging light lol.

How is he not? he is moving his head away and calling it too slow, and as also done pre-timeskip but with some diff.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath:

Saitama could just out last Kizaru, making him go tangible and then one shot him.

Out last character than go up to ten days fighting with no sleep? that not gonna happened, and he passively intagible as he is made out of Light. not to mention he will probably not even understand why would he not be able to hurt Kizaru so what you saying is just speculation.

Might take a week or 3 but it's not like Kizaru has anything to hurt Saitama.

And there is no evidence of Saitama fighting for that Long, he needs to sleep something most One piece character completely disregard. and Yea Kizaru as something to hurt Saitama with that being advance Haki.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@diydeath:

That is an extreme outlier.

I myself don't necessary agree with the feat but How is it an extreme outlier? nothing contradicts it unless you want to bring plot.

99.9% of the time Luffy isn't dodging light lol.

How is he not? he is moving his head away and calling it too slow, and as also done pre-timeskip but with some diff.

1. Because he's consistently tagged throughout the series by things such as rounded bullets, attacks from other people who don't have ligh speed feats and have been tagged by non-ls attacks, etc. So unless all the rifles in OP are light speed, for example, then it either has to be a massive outlier or Kizaru's attack aren't light speed. One or the other has to be true.

2. Same as reason 1. If Luffy is light speed as of that incident then it just srews up the scaling for everyone and we end up with a series full of relativistic fodder Pirates and Marines. Un freaking likely lol.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@diydeath:

Saitama could just out last Kizaru, making him go tangible and then one shot him.

Out last character than go up to ten days fighting with no sleep? that not gonna happened, and he passively intagible as he is made out of Light. not to mention he will probably not even understand why would he not be able to hurt Kizaru so what you saying is just speculation.

Might take a week or 3 but it's not like Kizaru has anything to hurt Saitama.

And there is no evidence of Saitama fighting for that Long, he needs to sleep something most One piece character completely disregard. and Yea Kizaru as something to hurt Saitama with that being advance Haki.

It could be 365 days and it wouldn't matter...because Kizaru doesn't have anything to hurt Saitama with and the moment Kizaru goes tangible he's getting turned into Admiral Marmalade...which he's eventually going to do.

To put this in perspective while Saitama waits for Kizaru to go tangible all Kizaru can do is the equivalent of knock the food out of Saitama's hands. Annoying but hardly a real threat.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By exauce

@diydeath:

1. Because he's consistently tagged throughout the series by things such as rounded bullets,

When has that happened?

attacks from other people who don't have ligh speed feats and have been tagged by non-ls attacks,

Which will make them or the attack around that speed, since that feat for them.

etc. So unless all the rifles in OP are light speed, for example, then it either has to be a massive outlier or Kizaru's attack aren't light speed. One or the other has to be true.

No rifles as tag Luffy since like BOS by speed alone, again no refiles or anything as tag a decent One piece character unless there is some context involved.

2. Same as reason 1. If Luffy is light speed as of that incident then it just srews up the scaling for everyone and we end up with a series full of relativistic fodder Pirates and Marines. Un freaking likely lol.

And show me these fodder pirates doing anything to Luffy Lol.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By exauce

@diydeath:

It could be 365 days and it wouldn't matter...because Kizaru doesn't have anything to hurt Saitama with and the moment Kizaru goes tangible he's getting turned into Admiral Marmalade...which he's eventually going to do.

Again Saitama has shown no evidence of going that Long in a fight, the man need to sleep. Kizaru can hurt him using Advance Haki (something you somehow ignored), Again he passively intangible and can choose not to go tangible for as long as he want, he made out of Light Lol.

To put this in perspective while Saitama waits for Kizaru to go tangible all Kizaru can do is the equivalent of knock the food out of Saitama's hands. Annoying but hardly a real threat.

Again you completely ignoring advance Haki and there is no evidence that Kizaru will also just stand there and do anything. until he bypasses his durability.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@diydeath:

1. Because he's consistently tagged throughout the series by things such as rounded bullets,

When has that happened?

attacks from other people who don't have ligh speed feats and have been tagged by non-ls attacks,

Which will make them or the attack around that speed, since that feat for them.

etc. So unless all the rifles in OP are light speed, for example, then it either has to be a massive outlier or Kizaru's attack aren't light speed. One or the other has to be true.

No rifles as tag Luffy since like BOS by speed alone, again no refiles or anything as tag a decent One piece character unless there is some context involved.

And show me these fodder pirates doing anything to Luffy Lol.

1. Pick a chapter and start reading. If it has a Luffy fight in it; chances are he's being hit with something that isn't light speed.

2. By this logic bullets in One Piece are officially light speed. We can all go home now. *insert sarcasm here*

3. My point wasn't that rifles in OP are light speed; it's the opposite. Luffy isn't light speed and has so many anti feats to debunk that notion that if you ask for them...then you're probably a troll.

4. That doesn't have anything to do with what I was saying. It doesn't matter if fodder can hurt Luffy or not. The point is if you base scaling off of 1 outlier you screw up scaling for everyone else. This is exactly why we don't consider outliers...especially in the face of innumerable examples for anti feats.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath:

1. Pick a chapter and start reading. If it has a Luffy fight in it; chances are he's being hit with something that isn't light speed.

You said it, you show it or you just talking non-sense for the sake of talking. then show it or you just speculating about something that never happened.

That like me saying Saitama was hurt by a bullet, How? pick a chapter and start reading Lol.

2. By this logic bullets in One Piece are officially light speed. We can all go home now. *insert sarcasm here*

Again no bullet has ever hit Luffy unless he choose to take it.

3. My point wasn't that rifles in OP are light speed; it's the opposite. Luffy isn't light speed and has so many anti feats to debunk that notion that if you ask for them...then you're probably a troll.

Yea and Luffy as been toying with them since he met Zoro in chapter 3. Then show me the anti-feat don't talk, show it. why would I be a troll for asking for evidence? that how you know there is nothing.

4. That doesn't have anything to do with what I was saying. It doesn't matter if fodder can hurt Luffy or not. The point is if you base scaling off of 1 outlier you screw up scaling for everyone else. This is exactly why we don't consider outliers...especially in the face of innumerable examples for anti feats.

Okay then. Luffy has multiple Light-speed feats not just that one I can show them if you want to. Again then show me those feats for god's sake not to mention he has more than one which I can provide if need to.

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: do not bother with that clown he spouts nonsensical crap

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By exauce
diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: do not bother with that clown he spouts nonsensical crap

Stop derailing threads and don't address me. The mods will get to you shortly.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@diydeath:

You said it, you show it or you just talking non-sense for the sake of talking. then show it or you just speculating about something that never happened.

That like me saying Saitama was hurt by a bullet, How? pick a chapter and start reading Lol.

Again no bullet has ever hit Luffy unless he choose to take it.

Yea and Luffy as been toying with them since he met Zoro in chapter 3. Then show me the anti-feat don't talk, show it. why would I be a troll for asking for evidence? that how you know there is nothing.

Okay then. Luffy has multiple Light-speed feats not just that one I can show them if you want to. Again then show me those feats for god's sake not to mention he has more than one which I can provide if need to.

1. Yep you're trolling. The entire series is full of examples to the point where you'd have to not read the manga at all to be this wrong...and if you're arguing without reading the manga...that's called arguing in bad faith...and I'm not going to entertain that level or nonsense. So if you feel like not being a total troll, we can talk. Until then, you're wrong, I'm right and I've given great examples as to why.

Avatar image for hey_thatsmildlyadequate
Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate, as others have said.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By exauce

@diydeath:

1. Yep you're trolling.

Yep:

No Caption Provided

The entire series is full of examples to the point where you'd have to not read the manga at all to be this wrong...

Then should have no problem showing me at least two Lol.

and if you're arguing without reading the manga...that's called arguing in bad faith

Which you are showing right now, which is making you a hypocrite.

...and I'm not going to entertain that level or nonsense.

I know right? as you just talking none sense with no evidence.

So if you feel like not being a total troll, we can talk. Until then, you're wrong, I'm right and I've given great examples as to why.

I'm not but you clearly are as you have provided no evidence of ur talking. I have my scan where are yours? Lol, show me scan then I will be wrong before then you talking none sense out of ur ass.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By exauce
diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@diydeath:

1. Yep you're trolling.

Yep:

No Caption Provided

The entire series is full of examples to the point where you'd have to not read the manga at all to be this wrong...

and if you're arguing without reading the manga...that's called arguing in bad faith

So if you feel like not being a total troll, we can talk. Until then, you're wrong, I'm right and I've given great examples as to why.

I'm not but you clearly are as you have provided no evidence of ur talking. I have my scan where are yours? Lol, show me scan then I will be wrong before then you talking none sense out of ur ass.

1. Or you could have basic knowledge about the topic at hand? Might as well ask me for proof that Superman has super strength or proof Flash can run fast. At a certain point, I'm going to tell you to do you damn due diligence lol. That's where we're at because this is some seriously basic character knowledge.

2. I don't provide scans for baseline knowledge. You are expected to know the characters you debate to a reasonable level.

3. OK. Well, that's enough for me. Going to troll in this type of way? Then I block you.

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@diydeath:

1. Yep you're trolling.

Yep:

No Caption Provided

😭😭di death guy gonna cry in the car

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@diydeath:

1. Yep you're trolling.

Yep:

No Caption Provided

😭😭di death guy gonna cry in the car

@jedixman This guy is running around two separate sub forums, trying to cause problems with multiple major infractions.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath:

1. Or you could have basic knowledge about the topic at hand?

Yea you claim "Luffy being around those speed is an extreme wank and he has never dodge anything around that speed completely ignoring the fact he has multiple times:

Then you claim he has been tag by bullet or things that aren't Lightspeed, which also isn't the case has none of this ever happened and you couldn't show any scan to prove it.

Might as well ask me for proof that Superman has super strength or proof Flash can run fast. At a certain point, I'm going to tell you to do you damn due diligence lol. That's where we're at because this is some seriously basic character knowledge.

And you could show it easy while for Luffy is simply can't show anything because is none. Yea I do. then show me where the hell those things happened Lol.

2. I don't provide scans for baseline knowledge. You are expected to know the characters you debate to a reasonable level.

Because there is none. Yea read one piece three times already and I don't recall of any of ur claim.

3. OK. Well, that's enough for me. Going to troll in this type of way? Then I block you.

Yea it should cuz you talking none sense after none sense. go ahead try ur luck Lol.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath:

@jedixman This guy is running around two separate sub forums, trying to cause problems with multiple major infractions.

Lying with no evidence ain't gonna help you.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath said:
@exauce said:

@diydeath:

1. Yep you're trolling.

Yep:

No Caption Provided

1. Or you could have basic knowledge about the topic at hand? Might as well ask me for proof that Superman has super strength or proof Flash can run fast. At a certain point, I'm going to tell you to do you damn due diligence lol. That's where we're at because this is some seriously basic character knowledge.

you have to provide scans in order to prove your point. saying your not going to because it supposedly basic knowledge is called running. that and i wanna see what you got.

No, you're expected to have basic knowledge. I'm not going to spoon feed people the basics when you can pick any chapter with a Luffy fight and see what I'm talking about. Might as well ask me for proof Superman is strong or that Daredevil is blind. You'd roll my eyes and tell you to do your damn job.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath: Then show it, I can show superman is strong or Daredevil is blind if you ask to, but you just running, you got absoltely nothing other than Lies with no evidence.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath said:
@omnihater said:

@lilgodperv:

He dodges the LS beam and claims "Slow..."

And procceds to dodge another LS beam casually.

No Caption Provided

That is an extreme outlier. 99.9% of the time Luffy isn't dodging light lol.

On topic; either it's a tie or Saitama staves Kizaru out of logia form before killing him. Kizaru doesn't have the AP to hurt Saitama and Saitama needs 1 opening to end the fight.

Dont you mind to post "99% times luffy isnt dodging LS"??

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I ask a moderator or admin to check your IP; I wonder how many accounts here are duplicates. Similar wording, same point and asking for the same nonsense.

Maybe I'll pm one and ask.

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The idea that Saitama will struggle to keep up with Kizaru is laughable.

Either you believe that Saitama's punches defy normal conventions of physics (see what he did to ENW with a casual punch) or this is a stalemate. Kizaru's got a whole lot of nothing capable of harming him.