• 116 results
#101 Posted by HypeBeastCSB15 (1281 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke murks

#102 Posted by shirso (4036 posts) - - Show Bio

What does Sasuke exactly do to him besides genjutsu?

#103 Posted by Oingo_Boingo (150 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke opens a dimensional portal and Amenotejikara Kizaru inside it by insta teleporting their bodies. Easy job done.

#104 Posted by SolidShadow134 (94 posts) - - Show Bio

THIS NEEDS TO STOP

THESE ANIME BATTLES ARE GETTING OU OF POCKET

#105 Edited by Raziel2014 (1300 posts) - - Show Bio

at best is a tie, Kizaru is faster and destroys sasuke in stats but once sasuke goes Susanoo kizaru can do nothing while sasuke cannot physical harm kizaru in any way shape or form.'

Sasuke best bet is Chibaku Tensei which is gravity and can bypass Light intangibility but even that is a if scenario

#106 Posted by shirso (4036 posts) - - Show Bio

@raziel2014: Can Kizaru outlast him till he runs out of chakra?

You need black hole level gravity to trap light. CT won't do anything.

#107 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3969 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke absolutely destroys, and since Soca told me energies are assumed equal Sasuke can easily harm him.

Rofl at Kizaru being faster, we've seen characters who are barely MHS react to him and unless you think Marco is Lightspeed don't bother.

#108 Posted by GohanDorado (374 posts) - - Show Bio

@entity1: That means nothing against logia intangibility. Kizaru stomps so hard it's not even funny

#109 Posted by Entity1 (37 posts) - - Show Bio

@entity1: That means nothing against logia intangibility. Kizaru stomps so hard it's not even funny

What? You should state the point that you're trying to convey properly.

Avatar image for madscientist224
#110 Posted by Madscientist224 (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

Why was this bumped people?

#111 Posted by Streak619 (7622 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke oneshots

#112 Posted by insaneMonk (137 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate .kizaru is faster ,can outrun an island sized explosion even while he was at the centre of the explosion, sasuke can't harm him except with genjutsu while kizaru can oneshot him if he doesn't put up ps right away , kizaru's ability is just too dangerous outside his verse , sasuke also can oneshot with genjutsu ,but every other attacks in his arsenal are useless

#113 Posted by shirso (4036 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke can't really do anything besides genjutsu and I doubt that would work on Kizaru. But Kizaru doesn't really have the DC feats to do anything to him either.

So stalemate or Kizaru outlasts him till he runs out of chakra I guess.

#114 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3969 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso said:

Sasuke can't really do anything besides genjutsu and I doubt that would work on Kizaru. But Kizaru doesn't really have the DC feats to do anything to him either.

So stalemate or Kizaru outlasts him till he runs out of chakra I guess.

Assumed energies are equal?

Why wouldn't Genjutsu work on Kizaru?

#115 Posted by shirso (4036 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: Where does the OP state energies equal?

I don't think genjutsu would work considering it manipulates the 5 senses and CoO is a extra sensory ability. He also has the precog to avoid it and genjutsu works by manipulating the senses to tamper chakra flow. I think someone with as drastically different an anatomy as Kizaru messes it up.

#116 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3969 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso said:

@limitlesssigil: Where does the OP state energies equal?

I've been told in many threads that you should always assume energies are equal unless otherwise specified, it would be like me claiming a Bleach character wins in every thread because the opponent can't see or touch them.

I don't think genjutsu would work considering it manipulates the 5 senses and CoO is a extra sensory ability. He also has the precog to avoid it and genjutsu works by manipulating the senses to tamper chakra flow. I think someone with as drastically different an anatomy as Kizaru messes it up.

Kizaru doesn't have a different anatomy? Can you show me an instance of Kizaru fighting via Observation Haki alone whilst ignoring all 5 senses?

#117 Posted by Streak619 (7622 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso said:

I don't think genjutsu would work considering it manipulates the 5 senses

Shirso, I've told you that this is blatant BS before. Genjutsu has worked on people with multiple extra senses.

and CoO is a extra sensory ability. He also has the precog to avoid it

Precog won't tell him to avoid eye contact, nor can he do anything, at all, to avoid it. Furthermore, only Katakuri has shown actual foresight iirc, movement reading isn't gonna do shit here.

and genjutsu works by manipulating the senses to tamper chakra flow.

Now you're just being disingenuous. Vulcan and I explicitly told you why this argument is nonsensical bullshit. He even linked an elaborate blog that absolutely ripped apart the argument to shreds on a fundamental level. So unless you have amnesia, you know you're wrong.

I think someone with as drastically different an anatomy as Kizaru messes it up.

Unsubstantiated BS. Cough up some TP resistance or gg

Also lol @ Kizaru recovering from being dispersed by attacks massively more powerful than anything he's ever been hit with. That's Bleach level NLF and is completely unsubstantiated.

Sasuke oneshots. @juiceboks @rogueshadow @jedixman: This is a ridiculous mismatch, and even if it weren't it's going absolutely nowhere. Please lock.

#118 Posted by ProbablyASphere (531 posts) - - Show Bio

@earendill: Just because they reach the spot fast on page doesn't mean they moved instantly. The writer didn't want to bore you to death with them humming their favorite tune while strolling along, forgetting the way, stopping to pee, etc. I'm also too lazy to go see where they actually left from if we even got that information at all.

Sasuke stomps, but some people here have a great misunderstanding of his abilities. Light speed is light speed. No one in Naruto is light speed without high tier wank. Everyone has been speed of sound since the end of part 1, but there is a huge amount of numbers between that and light.

#119 Posted by Oingo_Boingo (150 posts) - - Show Bio

Again Sasuke opens a portal, jumps in and then insta teleport Kizaru inside the portal with Amenotejikara. Kizaru can't escape from another dimension.

#120 Posted by ManimalMan (818 posts) - - Show Bio

@oingo_boingo: not a bad idea but it depends on kizaru's reaction time I guess.

#121 Posted by ourmanuel (11428 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso said:

I don't think genjutsu would work considering it manipulates the 5 senses

Shirso, I've told you that this is blatant BS before. Genjutsu has worked on people with multiple extra senses.

and CoO is a extra sensory ability. He also has the precog to avoid it

Precog won't tell him to avoid eye contact, nor can he do anything, at all, to avoid it. Furthermore, only Katakuri has shown actual foresight iirc, movement reading isn't gonna do shit here.

and genjutsu works by manipulating the senses to tamper chakra flow.

Now you're just being disingenuous. Vulcan and I explicitly told you why this argument is nonsensical bullshit. He even linked an elaborate blog that absolutely ripped apart the argument to shreds on a fundamental level. So unless you have amnesia, you know you're wrong.

I think someone with as drastically different an anatomy as Kizaru messes it up.

Unsubstantiated BS. Cough up some TP resistance or gg

Also lol @ Kizaru recovering from being dispersed by attacks massively more powerful than anything he's ever been hit with. That's Bleach level NLF and is completely unsubstantiated.

Sasuke oneshots. @juiceboks @rogueshadow @jedixman: This is a ridiculous mismatch, and even if it weren't it's going absolutely nowhere. Please lock.

Depends

and nice bait

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531dce659a2
#122 Posted by deactivated-5c531dce659a2 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke stomps this isn't even a match.

#123 Edited by Oingo_Boingo (150 posts) - - Show Bio

@manimalman: By feats Sasuke is faster by a lot. Amenotejikara insta teleportation to avoid attacks is also a huge advantage.

Then Sasuke is smarter, stronger and far more versatile.

Furthermore why Sasuke can't injure Kizaru? Jutsu are made with Spiritual Energy tho, and Sasuke ones can also be infused with Rikudo energy. Has Kizaru some spiritual-energy-powers resistance?

Also Marco kicked away Kizaru without using Arm. Haki. We can agree that Sasuke, Rikudo up to Adult, is completely on another level than Marineford Marco. Like it's not even close.

#124 Posted by ManimalMan (818 posts) - - Show Bio

@oingo_boingo:

Sasuke definitely out classes kizaru but hitting him isn't gonna be easy.

most jutsu are tangible and effect the physical body. It should really matter what the composition of the jutsu is if it still needs to hit him.

I think amenotajikara can work its just gonna be hard timing it so the kizaru doesn't just turn into light and comeback before the portal closes.

In my opinion. Sasuke KOs him with genjutsu then decapitates him.

#125 Posted by Oingo_Boingo (150 posts) - - Show Bio

@manimalman: about Ameno + dimensional portal:

When Sasuke tricks Kizaru with it, the admiral will be shocked, he won't know what happened. He needs to realize he got switch-teleported inside a dimension, while Sasuke only need to think to close the portal. Furthermore he can also kill him, not just BFR him to oblivion. Uchiha does the trick with the Acid Sea World Dimension. Kizaru dies.

#126 Edited by Entity1 (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's try to bring this thread to an end.

1: No PIS involved.

2: Sasuke's physically faster by feats & his Teleportation Ability (Not Swapping Ability) render any further Speed arguments negligible.

3: Sasuke casual Susano'o Enton Swords can obliterate Kizaru due to the fact that the Sword's capable of Burning the entirety of Kizaru's Body in 1 go due to the ridiculous Size difference.

4: Kizaru has no answer by Feats to PS Defense.

5: Sasuke Outclassed him every Category. DC, Hax, Speed, Potency, Defense, Versility, Stamina, Endurance, Awareness.

FACTS ONLY: Sasuke wins easily.

#127 Posted by MrViking (809 posts) - - Show Bio

I bet on the guy with the yellow suit and better humor , lol .

Sasuke cant put down kizaru , since kizaru have no chakra , genjutsu wont work .

And i cant see that sasuke can harm someone with logia type devil fruit .