• 116 results
#52 Posted by Thatoneguy887 (1098 posts) - - Show Bio

@callmeblast: lmao. I'm tripping because I have a different opinion to yours? And this denotes me as a troll? Lmao.

Coming from someone like you, that IS a friggin compliment then.

#54 Posted by Thatoneguy887 (1098 posts) - - Show Bio
#57 Posted by Thatoneguy887 (1098 posts) - - Show Bio

@callmeblast: lmao. I think you're the one whose butthurt here bud. Damn. Someone lowballed (in your opinion) on two threads, so they must be a troll.

Top tier debating/reasoning skills right there.

Again thanks for the compliment, and have a good one. You just made my morning with these funny ass posts.

#59 Posted by Thatoneguy887 (1098 posts) - - Show Bio

@callmeblast: lmao. This is still funny. Keep calling me a troll, makes me feel all warm a d fuzzy inside cuz it's coming from you.

#60 Posted by Kaneza (67 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke Stomp

#61 Posted by JOVIOLMA (6074 posts) - - Show Bio

WTF is happening here ?

#62 Posted by Thatoneguy887 (1098 posts) - - Show Bio

@callmeblast: lol. I'll point out a couple of things

1. You started your "debate" by calling someone a troll

2. Continued to do same as above

3. The, after claiming someone was tripping, a troll, and "showed their true colors", demanded they defend their position on a topic.

4. When someone didn't do as you demanded, claimed that if they didn't, then their a troll, and their argument would be bs because they (in your opinion) low balled on another thread.

5. Keep stating someone is a troll.

So, insults, false claims, and demands instead of arguments supporting one side or the other, derailing this thread, claiming I'm "butthurt",and still nothing from you that makes any sense.

Huh, looks like we have ourselves a troll, aka you.

That's what is so funny here. Even skysanji, a major Naruto fan, stated a few things in favor of my opinion, though we disagree on the outcome, and my earlier posts, which were respectful to socajunkie, stated everything I had to say. But if that's not enough for you, then you are the one trolling due to not liking my opinion, and attempting to irritate me with childish antics. But, cute as your attempts were, I'm bored of them now.

OT: still kizaru, 6/10

#63 Posted by Thatoneguy887 (1098 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: just a troll trying to call me a troll because he doesn't like my opinion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f
#64 Posted by deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f (1804 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatoneguy887:

Sasuke has better DC, his most casual Attack Chidori can destroy city sized structure

Sasuke can match Naruto in speed who is faster by feats than anyone in OP

Sasuke can hurt Naruto who by feats is Country+++

Sasuke has Genjutsu and various other hax attacks.

Explain how he loses.

#65 Posted by Thatoneguy887 (1098 posts) - - Show Bio

@callmeblast: already mostly covered in earlier posts. If you dont like it, that's not my problem.

#66 Posted by deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f (1804 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatoneguy887: I read you're opening post.

You legit said Sasuke is strong enough to maybe bypass Logia and then admitted you didn't know if Kizaru could bust Sasunoo, which he can't

This isn't explaining anything.

#67 Posted by Thatoneguy887 (1098 posts) - - Show Bio

@callmeblast: side note, a respectable and respectful debater (see exchange between myself and socajunkie) would not have started off as you did. Only now trying to post things in favor of your opinion does make you, all facetiousness intended, a "top tier debater". Enjoy.

#68 Posted by deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f (1804 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatoneguy887: so you can't explain you're reasoning? Soca is the best OP debater on this site and he disagrees with you.

#69 Edited by Thatoneguy887 (1098 posts) - - Show Bio

@callmeblast: and I agreed to disagree with him. You on the other hand are not someone I care to waste my time on in an actual debate as you have not been in the slightest respectful, nor presented anything of use to this topic until post 64. So, again, if you don't like my opinion or the reasons given in earlier posts, that's your problem, not mine. Enjoy.

OT: again, kizaru 6/10

#70 Posted by deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f (1804 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatoneguy887: I was wrong to call you a troll I apologise.

Sasukes Susanno is far too durable for Kizaru not to mention not even light can penetrate it.

Kizaru has no Defense for Genjutsu or no durability feats to survive even the most casual of his attacks. Logia won't save him either, as stated in the manga a person with logia can be caught off guard and hurt, Genjutsu into a Chidori is all that's needed here.

Sasuke 9.5/10.

#71 Edited by Thatoneguy887 (1098 posts) - - Show Bio

@callmeblast: apology accepted. The main reason I see, and as I discussed with socajunkie, for kizaru taking the win is OoC, kizarus speed, and his stamina (if you scale to the other admirals). I'm not getting into the intangibility NLF bs, cuz either way, I see Sasukes rinnegan as negating that and allowing Sasuke to hit. The reason I don't see that much disparity between the two at the start of the fight is kizaru vs base Sasuke. Once Sasuke goes and taps into sage mode, I see a massive difference in stats, but I don't believe Sasuke will be able to land very many meaningful blows (speed difference) nor keep it up as long as kizaru (again, scaling stamina).

I do see Sasuke winning some (only has to land a few good blows to be able to slow kizaru then it's gg), but personally, i see kizaru ekking out the slight majority.

Kizaru won't walk away from any of the fights at all, he'll be injured in everyone of them in my head.

I do believe Sasuke can go for quite some time, I just don't see him going as long as kizaru can. I think the largest part, since kizaru jobs quite a bit, is, when combined with the other two things I mentioned (speed and OoC) stamina plays the biggest factor.

#72 Posted by deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f (1804 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatoneguy887: that's the thing though, even with speed advatage Kizaru simply can't hurt Sasuke, he may get the first attack in due to the speed advatage but Sasuke can substitute that and instantly go into Susanno or switch positions out of the way, Naruto can react to LS doesn't matter who disagrees with that it happened and Sasuke has always been on his level and at time even faster.

#73 Posted by Thatoneguy887 (1098 posts) - - Show Bio

@callmeblast: I feel that base Sasuke would be able to be hurt by Kizaru, then once Sasuke goes sage or susano, you're right, Kizaru wouldn't get through it, but that is a huge chakra drain.

I'll also give you that Naruto amd Sasuke have reacted to LS attacks, they may not be themselves, but they have reacted to them. The biggest problem I see there is that, even though they have reacted to them, those feats are somewhat outliers as they haven't reacted to slower attacks and been tagged by much less before as well as they haven't reacted to multiple LS or close to LS attacks in a row.

Reaction wise, Sasuke may be able to block the first one or two attacks, but I see Kizaru landing a couple after that, then Sasuke goes either sage or susanoo, and then the waiting game begins....

#74 Posted by deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f (1804 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatoneguy887: Sasuke also retained his awarness as time was nearly stopped so I don't see any way possible for Kizaru who has 1 advatage to possibly take this.

He would have to kill Sasuke in 1 shot and he lacks the ability to do so.

#75 Edited by Thatoneguy887 (1098 posts) - - Show Bio

@callmeblast: you were referencing the kamui teleport earlier right?

Edit: I had forgotten about that and juat reread up on it. That could change things a bit....

#76 Posted by Thatoneguy887 (1098 posts) - - Show Bio

@callmeblast: after rereading after researching Sasukes teleport ability, going to have to change my stance.

Sasuke 7-8/10

#77 Posted by deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f (1804 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatoneguy887: Sasuke has a teleport ability it's a really long word that starts with A he can switch himself with someone else or something else or he can switch something his holding with someone or thing else.

He can also teleport between dimensions.

#78 Posted by GXrevs06 (4585 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke places him under genjutsu and calls it a day. The OPverse desperately needs TP resistance feats. It's seriously lagging behind

#79 Posted by weebbicboi (1076 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke solos the verse. Troll or spite

This

#80 Posted by Thatoneguy887 (1098 posts) - - Show Bio
#81 Posted by Yray (477 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatoneguy887:

Sasuke has better DC, his most casual Attack Chidori can destroy city sized structure

true sasuke has higher DC but that is irrelevant against kizaru for one thing it's not going to affect him because of his broken logia ability and he can also out run it easily like he did to a point blank island explosion to his face (not sure if he tanked it and reformed or he out ran it)but he was completely unharmed from it

No Caption Provided

Now you say sasuke most casual attack chidori can destroy a city sized structure...lol so what?...this clearly shows you have no idea how powerful op admirals are .. each time an admiral has been introduced their first and casual attack clocks at the very least city block lvl ..aokiji freezing a large portion of the sea casually in seconds a feat at small city lvl, akainu's great erruption overpowering and completely vaporising a mountain sized iceberg, fujitora pulling out a meteorite from space and kizaru

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And keep in mind that these are casual and kizaru can charge up this attack to make it more powerful...just looking back at just how much you lowballed kizaru meh..so sasuke destroys half a meteorite casually you think that's enough to make him more impressive than kizaru an admiral..kizaru scales way higher than people in his verse that can casual destroy meteorite (law & doffy) he's on the same rank with a guy who summons meteorite while eating ramen

Sasuke can match Naruto in speed who is faster by feats than anyone in OP

what??..someone hasn't read op lol..the fastest characters in Naruto are best relativistic that being 8th gates guy and naruto stops at sub relativistic via scaling sasuke only scales to that because he can keep up with Naruto

In op there are two confirmed characters who can move at light speed (kizaru and kuma) so no op characters are way faster than Naruto characters and kizaru can easily speed blitz him..

Sasuke can hurt Naruto who by feats is Country+++

still irrelevant and usless against kizaru .. logia ,has precog and is still faster

Sasuke has Genjutsu and various other hax attacks.

This I agree with ..the only way I can see sasuke wining this is only by genjutsu I can't think of any of his attacks that would be effective against kizaru except genjutsu and since it's in character for sasuke to start in genjutsu he should win by knocking him out unconscious which would stop his df powers then sasuke can proceed to stomp him

Explain how he loses.

sasuke would loose if he doesn't use genjutsu through out the battle which is very unlikely..even with susano0 he's not going to do any damage to kizaru and also kizaru hasn't shown enough DC to suggest he can break susano0 and sasuke's susano0 doesn't let light get through meaning they both can't harm each other so stalemate if sasuke can be in his susano0 long enough to outlast kizaru...and we both know that's not happening

So sasuke takes this 6/10

#82 Posted by deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f (1804 posts) - - Show Bio

@yray: AOE doesn't equal DC, the rest is all bullshit, Sasuke stomps.

Nice try though.

#83 Posted by Yray (477 posts) - - Show Bio

@yray: AOE doesn't equal DC, the rest is all bullshit, Sasuke stomps.

Nice try though.

Ignorant to the very end ..the only admiral which attack I stated to be more of an AOE than a DC is aokiji the rest are DC ...and me bring up aokiji's feat is to point out that sasuke casually destroying half a meteorite isn't far more impressive compared to what admirals have done casually also ...and I agreed that by feats he has higher DC than kizaru but not via destroying half a meteorite .. that's what mid tiers in op can also do casually ..hell even enel has enough DC to replicate what sasuke did and he's mid tier at best and mid tiers would be stomped by an admiral...

Funny you say someone's post is bullshit while the biggest bullshit post on this thread came from you... a bigger bullshit than your post "Logia won't save him either, as stated in the manga a person with logia can be caught off guard and hurt,"..this was never stated and the only instance of someone hitting a Logia without negating it was in the alabaster arc when Luffy caught ace and smoker off guard which is easily taken as a gag and even if not it never happened again as other Logia users were unarmed from attacks they didn't even know or saw coming so it's also an outlier so anyone saying Logia can be hurt if caught off guard because of this scene should be taken as an assumption ..and how da hell is kizaru going to be caught off guard by someone slower than him especially since he has precog ..but still I want scans of where it was stated in the manga that a Logia can be hurt when caught off guard

#84 Posted by Jmarshmallow (13840 posts) - - Show Bio

Kizaru blitzes.

Otherwise Sasuke wins. Way more versatile.

#85 Posted by Thatoneguy887 (1098 posts) - - Show Bio
#86 Posted by Jmarshmallow (13840 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatoneguy887: Haven’t done that in years lmao.

I stopped after I reached 10,000 posts.

#87 Posted by KingZod (3992 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke stomps

#88 Edited by deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f (1804 posts) - - Show Bio

Ignorant is a word that best describes you, Sasuke is a city buster at his most casual with his Chidori, this is an actual feat show me 1 feat from Kizaru busting a city.

This is his most casual attack, if he goes all out he's easily Mountian->Island level in DC and Country->Continental in AP

It was stated in the Alibaster arc that a Logia in his flesh form can be hurt when caught of guard you should touch up on your facts.

This isn't even a close fight I dare you to post some feats and make a debate out of this, Kizaru has nothing that will even scratch Sasuke let alone hurt him.

#89 Posted by Thatoneguy887 (1098 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow: ah. Okay. Just saying, always kinda enjoyed yours and floopays. Added a touch of fun. Lmao

#90 Posted by Thatoneguy887 (1098 posts) - - Show Bio

@callmeblast: calling someone out like saying "I dare you" is bordering on the disrespectful side again man.

You've shown you can be better then that in your exchange with me.

OT: still Sasuke 7-8/10

Avatar image for strongerthanrin
#91 Posted by StrongerThanRin (397 posts) - - Show Bio

OP wank is REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAL AF

#92 Posted by deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f (1804 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatoneguy887: I don't see how saying "I dare you" is disrespectful, it's more of a challenge. People keep saying "Sasuke 6-7/10" but can't give a real reason why.

#93 Posted by JOVIOLMA (6074 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#94 Posted by Thatoneguy887 (1098 posts) - - Show Bio

@callmeblast: there are better ways to word it, and a challenge presented in such a fashion, after the exchange we had, feels like it is below you.....but each to their own. Lol.

#95 Posted by Oreo6 (462 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is current Sasuke.....like the sasuke that fought Momoshiki then big,big,BIG OOF lol.

#96 Posted by Oreo6 (462 posts) - - Show Bio

Plus Kizaru cant even crack perfect susanoo, Sasuke scales to Naruto who had LS reactions. Couple that with his eyes and its even worse. AND current sasuke should be able to keep up with him, i think he actually should be faster.

I dont even know how he can win except outlasting him which will last more than a day or two. Maybe even longer.

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
#97 Posted by hurricanefunnel (2151 posts) - - Show Bio

well based on this comments this is full power character 2 so character 1 doesn't win here

character 2 wins very low diff based on skill/abilities/technique/power

as well

even the stats have him won

[note hurricanefunnel probably voted for the other character in a non poll b/c ?]

#98 Edited by UltimateSage (2607 posts) - - Show Bio

This right here is a mess, so I'm out just like this guy ..

No Caption Provided

OT: Sasuke stomps😂😂😂😂

#99 Edited by LoveEveryone (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

Whenever you have high tiers of Naruto fight Kizaru OP fans call it wank 😂Sauce wins. Kizaru has to become physical to attack head on, and light beams will all be deflected with Sauce PS.

Before you say Kizaru blitz, Rayleigh and WB have both reacted to Kizaru. Not to mention Marco.

#100 Posted by shirso (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

bump