• 125 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for thetrollingebola
#1 Posted by TheTrollingEbola (16 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

KIZARU vs ADULT SASUKE

Rules:

- Both in character
- Adult Sasuke in Boruto series with Rinnegan and Six Paths Chakra
- Sasuke previous feats can be used
- Kirazu must capture Sasuke alive

Storyline:
Kizaru has been ordered by Akainu to capture and arrest Sasuke for his bounty so that he may be executed in public to make an example of outlaw ninjas in the New World. Sasuke is visiting Shanks to discuss alliances with Konoha and the Red Hair pirates to stop the World Government. Kizaru will confront Sasuke on his journey to shanks with no knowledge other than he is a powerful ninja. Sasuke has no knowledge of Kizaru coming but is aware of the New World and its dangers.

Can Kizaru capture Sasuke alive or will the Uchiha put down the admiral sending a message to the World Government?

#2 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8218 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke stomps.

#3 Posted by Skrskr (3530 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke can only put him down with genjutsu

If not kizaru casually outlasts him while sasuke tries to put him down and then kizaru carries him in when he runs out of chakra.

#4 Posted by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Energies aren't equal so how can Sasuke hit him

2. How would Genjutsu even work on Light?

#5 Posted by SocaJunkie (8610 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke.

#6 Posted by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

@socajunkie:

1. Energies aren't equal so how can Sasuke hit him

2. How would Genjutsu even work on Light?

Thoughts?

#7 Posted by omriamar (7068 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
#8 Posted by deactivated-5c830d4e319e6 (4952 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke stomps.

#9 Posted by Yray (529 posts) - - Show Bio

Could go either way sasuke's body can't react or tank an attack from a serious kizaru and sasuke can't harm kizaru at all with 99.9% of his arsenal ...his only option is genjutsu which is still questionable due to coO Haki

#10 Edited by SocaJunkie (8610 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: I can’t go in depth because my break ends in like seven minutes but in Shonen vs Shonen, there’s an unspoken agreement that energies are equalised for argument’s sake unless stated otherwise and IIRC that’s in the rules but don’t quote me on that, so here Chakra=Haki.

Kizaru still has a mind even when he’s light, however at the start of the fight, he’ll be in his physical form and Sasuke can put him under Genjutsu with a glance.

#11 Posted by Thatoneguy887 (1098 posts) - - Show Bio

@socajunkie: Chakra =\= haki here (not stated in op), but universe equalization allows the characters to interact. Genjutsu (at least in some forms) does work on people without chakra (ie, Itachi on villagers, forget the chapter, IT on the whole world, stated in manga and where moonlight shown on world via madara using it) but CoO might negate it. Don't remember Sasuke ever using it on anyone without chakra, but to say he can't is kinda ignorant (Naruto low ballers, not you, just saying before anyone tries to complain/whine about it)....

OT: Personally, I see the admiral taking a slight majority, Sasuke I think is strong enough to bypass haki to an extent, but I don't know if the admiral can get past susano.

Admiral 6/10 overall.

#12 Edited by Entity1 (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Hax: Sasuke

Arsenal: Sasuke

Defense: Sasuke

Stamina: Sasuke

Awareness: Sasuke

Endurance: Sasuke

Intelligence: Sasuke

DC (Aoe & Potency): Sasuke

Travel/Reaction/Combat Speed: Sasuke

ALL MANGA FACTS.

#13 Edited by SkySanji (4813 posts) - - Show Bio

@entity1 said:

Stamina: Kizaru

Awareness: Kizaru

Endurance: Kizaru

Travel/Reaction/Combat Speed: Kizaru

FIXED for you, stop the Sasuke wank

Sasuke high diff.

#14 Edited by Entity1 (37 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:
@entity1 said:

Sasuke high diff.

Sasuke Retains his Awareness when Time has been Stopped, is there a feat for Kizaru that trump's this?

There's no Stamina & Endurance feats for him that Trump's Sasuke, if I'm wrong could you kindly post/link the page or chapter? Thanks.

Are you advocating For Kizaru in all 3 category or just 1?Travel,Reaction & Combat Speed

#15 Posted by Gilateen (3950 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke

#16 Edited by Earendill (1229 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke solos the verse. Troll or spite

#17 Edited by SkySanji (4813 posts) - - Show Bio

@entity1: Stamina and Endurance:

Kizaru scales to Admirals who can fight for 10 days against someone who is their equal

No Caption Provided

also Rookie Ace and Rookie Jinbei fought for 5 days

Awareness:

this one is easy Kizaru has Observation Haki:

No Caption Provided

Travel: Kizaru moves at the speed of Light:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Combat/Reactions:Kizaru attacks at the speed of Light(When not jobbing)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Just so we are clear yes Sasuke wins but I don't agree with you putting him above Kizaru in those Categories.

#18 Edited by SocaJunkie (8610 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatoneguy887 said:

@socajunkie: Chakra =\= haki here (not stated in op), but universe equalization allows the characters to interact. Genjutsu (at least in some forms) does work on people without chakra (ie, Itachi on villagers, forget the chapter, IT on the whole world, stated in manga and where moonlight shown on world via madara using it) but CoO might negate it.

Potentially valid point regarding CoO's relationship with Genjutsu. The latter works on the five senses and CoO is an extra sense so negate isn't the right word, the terminology would be akin to working around it.

However the next to penultimate word in your final clause is cause for concern because it's too speculative. Additionally, while Kizaru can most likely fight while exclusively relying on CoO, he isn't as accustomed to it as Issho so Borsalino wouldn't be anywhere near his max effectiveness. Furthermore, nobody in One Piece has experienced mental torture on the level Sasuke can put out, it would take Kizaru by complete surprise and though I can't say for sure that it would cripple him consciously given his always chill demeanor, I will say it's certain his guard will drop, leaving him vulnerable to attack.

What is more is that Ninjas in One Piece aren't that well known, Raizo's abilities took Law by surprise and he'd been a Shichibukai for two years, said Ninja is also close friends with samurai from a xenophobic country so powerful, the government leaves them alone and doesn't know anything about them. Kizaru won't have much to go on when hunting Sasuke. Yes CoO senses the spirit and battle power of an adversary but Sasuke might not be infusing enough chakra at the moment of confrontation for Borsalino to have cause for going all out.

Don't remember Sasuke ever using it on anyone without chakra, but to say he can't is kinda ignorant (Naruto low ballers, not you, just saying before anyone tries to complain/whine about it)....

I agree.

OT: Personally, I see the admiral taking a slight majority, Sasuke I think is strong enough to bypass haki to an extent, but I don't know if the admiral can get past susano.

He's more than strong enough to seriously injure Kizaru with his strikes given the collateral damage he and Naruto caused when punching Momoshiki. Kizaru got overpowered by Marco who, while obviously is a physical Unit, still doesn't have strength feats comparable to those seen Boruto. He doesn't benefit from any scaling either.

Kizaru's DC is multi-city block based on his Mangrove kick so no he wouldn't be able to get past susano, yes he can spam lasers but Sasuke has faster combat and reaction speed as well as being able to teleport his susano, genjutsu and the chance of landing Chidori.

Admiral 6/10 overall.

Kizaru cannot beat someone with this much of a raw power and versatility advantage over him. He has the stamina edge of course as he scales with characters who fight non-stop for ten days, however this fight won't last that long.

#20 Edited by Earendill (1229 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:
@entity1 said:

Sasuke high diff.

No Caption Provided

Stop One Piece wanking. Sasuke godstomps the verse in the feats.

By the way, travel speed a Kizaru? It's funny, loool.

No Caption Provided

#21 Edited by Thatoneguy887 (1098 posts) - - Show Bio

@socajunkie: you bring up some valid points, though I would contend as to Sasukes power level being quite that high in comparison as well as combat speed, but that's just me. So I'll have to say I'll agree to disagree on those points.

#22 Edited by SkySanji (4813 posts) - - Show Bio

@earendill: Are you a buffoon? Stop doing this you always make yourself look stupid

"Hashirama solostomps the Bleach verse"

Loading Video...

How?

Then you proceed to run away

"Hashirama solostomps the One Piece verse"

How? Akainu is already a perfect counter to him.

Kaidou destroys Hashirama in H2H

You then proceed to laugh at that claim

I ask you what physical feats Hashirama has that put him any where near Gear 4 Luffy,Which Kaidou casually tanks in his base form and Sighs

You say "Hashirama has Wood Golem and and Wood Dragon"

Lol what? That isn't hand to hand

Then again you run away

Also do you not get the context of this pic you posted?

No Caption Provided

Everything was in slow motion and he did it in an instant.

Loading Video...

Stop acting like a fool your ineptitude is really annoying to debate against.

And again for the 3rd time I already said Sasuke wins, I'm just not gonna tolerate someone saying Sasuke has Lightspeed Travel speed or that he beats Kizaru in all categories, Wrong

Same way I'm fine with you saying Hashirama can beat alot Bleach and One Piece characters but to say he solos their verses? Now we have a problem.

#25 Posted by grappolo (3008 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke.

#26 Edited by Earendill (1229 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji:

Wankers con wank. You will never show feat. Only dreams.

Here Sasuke (And Naruto) travels from fog Kirikagure to Konoha in 2-3 steps and second.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And Kizaru? Man traveling with ship, lol.

#27 Edited by Entity1 (37 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:

@entity1: Stamina and Endurance:

Kizaru scales to Admirals who can fight for 10 days against someone who is their equal

No Caption Provided

also Rookie Ace and Rookie Jinbei fought for 5 days

Awareness:

this one is easy Kizaru has Observation Haki:

No Caption Provided

Travel: Kizaru moves at the speed of Light:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Combat/Reactions:Kizaru attacks at the speed of Light(When not jobbing)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Just so we are clear yes Sasuke wins but I don't agree with you putting him above Kizaru in those Categories.

1: Stamina and Endurance

1 day of Nuclear Bombs (Naruto vs Sasuke) is Superior to 10 days of Machine Guns (Akainu vs Aokijo). In layman's terms they're not on the same level.

2: Observation Haki

There's no feats in Kizaru Arsenal or the One Piece verse that's Superior to what I stated in my original post, that's a FACT and not OPINION.

3: Travel Speed

There's no One Piece character shown or even portrayed capable of traveling from point A to point B in 300,000,00km/s, NONE. (Can you show otherwise?)

I think your concept of Light Speed is non faulty to say the least.

For example, A Lightning based Element attack isn't Lightning Speed (1/3 the Speed of Light) until it's shown or portrayed otherwise.

#28 Edited by SkySanji (4813 posts) - - Show Bio

@entity1

1: Stamina and Endurance

1 day of Nuclear Bombs (Naruto vs Sasuke) is Superior to 10 days of Machine Guns (Akainu vs Aokijo). In layman's terms they're not on the same level.

Don't debate if you haven't watched or read the series

Naruto and SASUKE have chakra that will eventually run out while the Admirals don't have any known limits to how long they can use their powers

The fight between Aokijii and Akainu completely altered the Landscape of a Large Island:

No Caption Provided

2: Observation Haki

There's no feats in Kizaru Arsenal or the One Piece verse that's Superior to what I stated in my original post, that's a FACT and not OPINION.

So your saying Sasuke got frozen by Kaguya and was still aware about what was going on so his awareness is better which is an Asanine claim.

While Observation Haki is all about sensing your surroundings:

No Caption Provided

3: Travel Speed

There's no One Piece character shown or even portrayed capable of traveling from point A to point B in 300,000,00km/s, NONE. (Can you show otherwise?)

I think your concept of Light Speed is non faulty to say the least.

For example, A Lightning based Element attack isn't Lightning Speed (1/3 the Speed of Light) until it's shown or portrayed otherwise.

Sbs volume 30 The author tells us that the Logia devil fruits are natural to the elements they are using Kizaru ate the Pika Pika no mi fruit or Light light fruit so his fruit is natural anything you say About Kizaru not being lightspeed is and will be taking as headcannon.

Kizaru is always Jobbing he never takes anything serious since that is his sense of Justice "Unclear Justice" he is unclear on what he wants to make of a situation but he still fights, he didn't capture not one of the Supernova's while they were unconscious and he still beat them while holding back.

Akainu "Absolute Justice" wants to completely crush the evil known as pirates

Aokijji "Lazy Justice" prefers not to fight

Fujitora "Blind Justice" wants to expose the world government

Again Sasuke wins the fight he's just not better than Kizaru in these categories

#29 Posted by Entity1 (37 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji:

1: Fighting for 10 days on an Island in itself prove my previous Post correct. (Meaning that if it was Naruto and Sasuke fighting on the island it would've been destroyed in 1 minute hence my comparison to them being Nukes while Akainu and Aokijo are Guns.)

2: I was referring to when Momoshiki Stopped Time & not when Kaguya froze them in her Ice Dimension. (Time is the confines that the concept of Light Speed exists in, so Sasuke Awareness Trump's Kizaru.)

3: Let's make things simple here, can you show me the page/link of anyone form One Piece traveling at Light Speed?

(Not someone turning his body into Light and moving from point A to point B at a much slower rate than what's classified as Light Speed.)

#30 Posted by SkySanji (4813 posts) - - Show Bio

@entity1 said:

@skysanji:

1: Fighting for 10 days on an Island in itself prove my previous Post correct. (Meaning that if it was Naruto and Sasuke fighting on the island it would've been destroyed in 1 minute hence my comparison to them being Nukes while Akainu and Aokijo are Guns.)

What does them destroying the Island have to do with their Stamina? That's DC not stamina

In this case Admirals can fight for 10 days with no known limits to their powers while Naruto and sasuke depend on chakra which will eventually run out and they can only fight for a day or just over a day

2: I was referring to when Momoshiki Stopped Time & not when Kaguya froze them in her Ice Dimension. (Time is the confines that the concept of Light Speed exists in, so Sasuke Awareness Trump's Kizaru.)

Scans for when Momoshiki stopped time?

3: Let's make things simple here, can you show me the page/link of anyone form One Piece traveling at Light Speed?

(Not someone turning his body into Light and moving from point A to point B at a much slower rate than what's classified as Light Speed.)

I already showed you a scan unless you mean show you Kizaru traveling across the world seven times in one second which there is no scan for since it would make no sense for him to do that to attack an enemy that's right in front of him but When does Light have to be moving at Lightspeed for it to be lightspeed Light is light, and in this case Kizaru ate the Pika Pika no mi fruit otherwise known as the Light light fruit.

Loading Video...

#31 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17960 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke has light speed reactions, can grab souls, has genjutsu, seals, ect. Kizaru's best dc feat is like city block level (not saying that's his limit), but he doesn't have the feats to get through Sasuke's susanoo defense.

#32 Edited by SkySanji (4813 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: I know Sasuke wins it's just he doesn't TRAVEL at Lightspeed or has better Stamina then Kizaru that's all I'm arguing

#33 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17960 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: I agree, Kizaru can move faster, but Sasuke can react and teleport, making the speed gap not so big, and while Kizaru should have better stamina based off of other One Piece characters, the fight won't last long enough for that to come into play.

#34 Posted by SkySanji (4813 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: yh lol I know all I'm saying is that when it comes to those Categories Kizaru beats Sasuke

#35 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17960 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Edited by Entity1 (37 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji:

What does them destroying the Island have to do with their Stamina? That's DC not stamina

In this case Admirals can fight for 10 days with no known limits to their powers while Naruto and sasuke depend on chakra which will eventually run out and they can only fight for a day or just over a day.

ENTITY 1 - Let me try and make it easier for you to understand seeing as how you're not getting it.- Naruto, Sasuke, Akainu and Aokiji enters a punching contest, Naruto and Sasuke punch created a 100 meter crater while Akainu and Aokiji punch created a 10 meter crater.- It takes more Stamina to use Consecutive Punches that creates 100 meter craters for a Day than it would to use Consecutive Punches that creates 10 meter craters for 10 Days.

@skysanji:

Scans for when Momoshiki stopped time?

ENTITY 1 - Boruto Manga Chapter 10 and 11.

@skysanji

I already showed you a scan unless you mean show you Kizaru traveling across the world seven times in one second which there is no scan for

ENTITY 1 - Exactly. I'll even make it easier for you, show me any One Piece character that has Traveled across a Planet, Continent, Country or State level of Distance in Hours, Minuter or Seconds.

@skysanji:

When does Light have to be moving at Lightspeed for it to be Lightspeed.

I truly don't know what about that last statement from you.

#37 Edited by LoveEveryone (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if kizaru is faster he has no way to harm sauce who should be a TANK to kizaru at this point.

Besides, weaker people in OP have reacted to Kizaru like Whitebeard and Rayleigh, who are both slower than Sauce. No technique is unbeatable.

#38 Edited by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke stomps.

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
#39 Posted by hurricanefunnel (2151 posts) - - Show Bio

@helloman said:

Sasuke stomps.

by skill, mismatch

#40 Posted by GoldHeretic (567 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke claps

#41 Posted by Death_Trumpet (526 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke stomps. Completely different teir.

#43 Posted by Thatoneguy887 (1098 posts) - - Show Bio

@callmeblast: uh, not trolling, but thanks for the compliment, since it is one coming from you. Enjoy.

#45 Posted by JOVIOLMA (6596 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke........

#46 Posted by Thatoneguy887 (1098 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by Unorthodoxx (271 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke solos the verse.

#49 Posted by Defiant_Will (1175 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow the Naruto wank present in this thread is just insane

#50 Posted by Thatoneguy887 (1098 posts) - - Show Bio

@callmeblast: coming from you, still an out and out compliment. So, again, I say thank you.