Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KillerQueen

Kiss-Shot // Queen of Vampires

No Caption Provided

Son Goku // World's Strongest

No Caption Provided

Rules & Stuff

Kiss-Shot has her full power available and Goku is from the Saiyan Saga. Both characters will have basic knowledge on the other and they'll do battle on an indestructible planet. Win condition is death.

• Round One: H2H Only (Speed Equalized)
  • Round Two: No Rules (Speed Equalized)

Who takes the win?

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By KillerQueen

Credit for the // thing goes to the user Maestromage.

DormantHaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku uses Kaio-ken and blitzes and one shots

teozepot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By teozepot

@killerqueen: Aren't you the same guy that said that was wanking GER and saying that GER is unbeatable, despite it only takes away the effect of a causality?

Then I do not need to take this thread nor you seriously.

Kissshot Shinobu is fodder, just because she has big boobs, doesn't mean she wins.

Goku wins, he was already faster than light in the early Z stages.

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teozepot:

Aren't you the same guy that said that was wanking GER and saying that GER is unbeatable, despite it only takes away the effect of a causality?

I have no idea.

Then I do not need to take this thread nor you seriously

Good for you, I don't care.

Kissshot Shinobu is fodder

Prove it.

Goku wins, he was already faster than light in the early Z stages

Kiss-Shot is faster than he is, hence why speed is equalized.

Avatar image for fearreaperredux
FearReaperRedux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FearReaperRedux

Considering the fact that Goku doesn't even have FTL combat/reaction nor does he even have planet level physical stats, Shinobu blitzes and one-shot.

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fearreaperredux: It can't be that hard to read the rules, can it? Also, I'd like to inform you that Kiss-Shot doesn't have planet level physical stats either.

Floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saiyan saga huh?

Feats for KS?

BlackWizzard17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 BlackWizzard17  Online

Feats for goku?

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floridaman29: Antarctica was almost destroyed by a casual, weaker-than-usual Kiss-Shot jumping to Japan. In the light novels, she stated that she could erase our planet from existence at full power (I don't have a link for this, as that's a whole lot of rereading for one line). In addition to pure power, she has superb regeneration as well (survived having 3/4 of her body devoured and regenerated). Someone she turned was able to regenerate from being incinerated, but I can't find a GIF for that.

Floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerqueen: Also for SS Goku, is this the Goku that fought Vegeta or the Goku that fought Raditz?

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok since it's that I'm giving it to Goku since he equaled Vegeta in a fight (with kaioken) and he has his Kaioken tiers he can use to take care of KS.

If this was Goku from Raditz fight then KS would win.

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floridaman29: Kaio-ken was still dangerous for Goku to use back then, so it might not be that simple against an opponent that can regenerate as well as Heart-Under-Blade can. I'm not picking a winner (let that be known), but instead giving some food for thought.

Floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerqueen: Yeah ik but Goku was able to take the recoil up to Kaiokenx4 and for a period of time so he'll be able to keep it up long enough to take her out.

TDJakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are anime feats allowed

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdjakes: Monogatari is almost all anime as far as most are concerned, so I'd be crippling one side or the other if I restricted anime feats. Outliers still matter, though, as it's obvious that King Vegeta obliterating multiple planets in a filler episode wouldn't bump Saiyan Saga Vegeta up that high as a result.

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floridaman29: He did have sheer luck to thank if we're being fair.

TDJakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerqueen: well vegeta also vaporized a planet. Filler dbz is insane.

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdjakes: Yeah, I'm aware. He said that his Galick Gun was going to annihilate Earth in both the manga and the anime, so that wouldn't be an outlier no matter how it's spun.

Floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerqueen: Yeah but luck isn't everything. Vegeta has planet busting abilities even at that version of himself by scaling and feats. He was having an extremely hard time keeping up with x2 and x3 and immediately lost to a x4 kamehameha. I feel like this would overwhelm KS quite a bit as this ability multiplies his power.

Not saying he oneshots immediately cause he probably doesn't (if he isn't in x3 or x4) but he should be able to get the win with this, and if he uses it he will have recoil (especially the higher tiers) but he'd recover. Just saying from what I've heard so far.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

She sounds like a good match for Goku to be honest. Maybe he could beat her with a full kaio-ken x3 or x4.

TDJakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerqueen: yeah but those feats in the anime filler like arlia are super casual.

TDJakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerqueen: yeah but those feats in the anime filler like arlia are super casual.

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floridaman29:

Yeah but luck isn't everything

In this case, it kind of was. It was stated that going past Kaio-ken x3 had a high chance of killing him on the spot, something that could definitely happen here. It should also be considered that he can't use it for long, whereas his opponent here practically never runs out of stamina.

Vegeta has planet busting abilities even at that version of himself by scaling and feats

Vegeta can planet bust with a full power Galick Gun. Outside of that, he can't.

Not saying he oneshots immediately cause he probably doesn't

I wouldn't have made this if he did. Kiss-Shot should be able to survive via healing.

Floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerqueen: Before we continue, what kinds of hax does she have? Cause hax could flip the tables. Also I take it she has regen?

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By KillerQueen

@floridaman29: Kiss-Shot has a bunch of hax (like, all of them) that she never uses. At less than 1/10th of her actual power she could still travel through time, create matter from nothing, and a few other choice things. In her full power state she can mind control weak-willed individuals, turn people into zombies, shapeshift, control shadows, and the list goes on. I'd also like to point out that I tagged you in a post where I explained her abilities, including regeneration, so I'd take a look at that.

Floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerqueen: It seems like the abilities that she has at less than 1/10 power are more far-reaching than the ones at full power. The mind control won't work on Goku, the Zombie may or may not work, traveling through time is a problem though as well as matter creation and regeneration.

With these new variables introduced it's now a much fairer fight so I'll leave it at this:

If Goku takes her out before she opens her bag of hax on him then Goku wins, otherwise she'll win, idk it depends.

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floridaman29:

It seems like the abilities that she has at less than 1/10 power are more far-reaching than the ones at full power.

Kiss-Shot can use all of her powers, including time travel and matter manipulation, at full power. I was just giving a few extra examples from her ridiculous armory of superpowers.

WiseforAges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 : Goku I could see winning here against Kiss-Shot in a very high-diff fight.

Round 2 : Kiss-Shot would overwhelm the saiyan with just pure force winning in mid-diff fashion to Goku.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerqueen: Oh yeah I know she can use those at full power

Sure a lot of hax.

Floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdjakes: Yeah, I'm aware. He said that his Galick Gun was going to annihilate Earth in both the manga and the anime, so that wouldn't be an outlier no matter how it's spun.

While physical attack potency isn't planet level til WAY later, overall attack potency is absolutely planet level by the Vegeta fight (for Vegeta and Goku that is).

Given that that is the Goku here, he wins. We also have to understand that Goku by this point has fought a wide variety of opponents.

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captfalcon725: Galick Gun was his only planet busting attack. It's not an argument.

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerqueen: Why do you need to give credit for text symbols he didn't create?

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerqueen:Does kiss-shot ever get her mind and soul back, since she lost it in Kizumonogatari part 3. I’ve only seen parts 1 to 3 and apparently she appears in more, does she get her elderly form back and memories or did she never lose them, I’m overall kinda confused on what happened to her at the end of Kizumonogatari at the end of part 3

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: Kiss-Shot was reduced to a fraction of her true power and could hardly be called a vampire (a vampire mimicking a human) and Araragi was reduced to a fraction of his power but couldn't truly be called a human (a human mimicking a vampire). She does show up throughout the anime series and she didn't lose her memories, but she does go by a different name and isn't nearly as strong or dominant within the series as a whole.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: Kiss-Shot was reduced to a fraction of her true power and could hardly be called a vampire (a vampire mimicking a human) and Araragi was reduced to a fraction of his power but couldn't truly be called a human (a human mimicking a vampire). She does show up throughout the anime series and she didn't lose her memories, but she does go by a different name and isn't nearly as strong or dominant within the series as a whole.

So they removed her as a main character, I’m not sure i want to watch that series then. Is it worth watching who is the main character then.

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: I never said she wasn't a main character. In fact, she's in almost all of the episodes considering she and Araragi are still the focus.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerqueen: oh okay can you send me the name of the anime she’s in

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: Bakemonogatari is the first part of the anime and takes place a few months after the end of Kizumonogatari: Reiketsu-hen.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teozepot said:

@killerqueen: Aren't you the same guy that said that was wanking GER and saying that GER is unbeatable, despite it only takes away the effect of a causality?

GER is actually unbeatable in most cases not gonna lie. That's not even wanking. Casuality manipulation ain't something to just sleep on like a mid-tier ability.

No Caption Provided

It's also immune to time manipulation which makes it hard to prevent from the start.

But this is getting off-topic.

R1: Goku might win but I still can't see him getting past her regen. Ki stats don't scale too well to his physical stats I'll be honest with this. Her Physical feats should put her above him, Goku still has a limit to his massive stamina it might go down to Patricia.

R2: Either Goku Spirit bomb her which was able to entirely destroy Buu (Better citation is needed for spirit bomb negging high regen characters since this is Saiyan Saga Goku) or Kiss-shot pulls the win via energy drain, or since you didn't restrict which version magia record huehuehue reality warp. but anything can go with canon kiss-shot I'm more on the side with Goku due to speed Equalized.

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nervedamage: Good answer, I appreciate the time you put in.

teozepot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nervedamage:

You're misunderstanding me.

They were commenting about how GER can beat a chick, that can control the multiverse, that can can blow up the multiverse thousands of times and recreate it in a second, she can warp reality, including causality.

GER only removes the effect in a causality, thus nullifying damages.
and CodeVein said, GER can reset the universe and multiverse and stuff like that, which is stupid.

Literally the dumbest argument I have heard about GER is that it's omnipotent. That's beyond stupid.

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teozepot: Gold Experience Requiem doesn't just remove the effect, it removes the action altogether. It can even remove someone's will to attack before it ever happens according to Hirohiko Araki. I don't want to derail the thread, though, so this conversation is over.

teozepot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerqueen: Nope, it only removes the effect in a causality.

King Crimson removes the Cause in the causality.

Thus why the effect caused by the action is still in-effect.

GER was literally used once and people wank it it being multiversal.

GER's resetting actions to zero is just a fancy way of saying manipulating causality and getting rid of effect, thus nullifying the abilities and their "actions"