Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

@thenewguysnm1: Samehada. And Daikodan no Jutsu [Water release: great shark missile] would oneshot him.

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sanji takes this rather easily. He s much faster than kisamd sp he isn't getting tagged by any of kisame's jitsus. kisame has relatively low durability so a solid hit from sanji should one shot. sanji has no Chakra to absorb so samehade is useless here. Heck even if kisame creates his giant water dome, sanji could fight just fine (even creating a diable jambe) whilst being 5 kms below sea lvl.

there isn't any way for kisame to win as far as I can see.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: kisame is alot slower and also would not be able to tank sanji attack also samehada works only on chakra not haki furthermore i doubt any of his attacks would land

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By omriamar

Sanji

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By HigherPower

@thenewguysnm1: Kisame? Slower? What you been smoking bruh

And he was tanking hits from Guy with the gates released. Like nothing Sanji does can hurt him.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And he was tanking hits from Guy with the gates released. Like nothing Sanji does can hurt him.

part 1 sanji is a lighting timer with a low ball post skip is many rimes faster he will blitz especially as kisame has no real lighting timing feats

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kisama has been stated to have power on par with a bijuu, Sanji gets murked

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06 said:

Kisama has been stated to have power on par with a bijuu, Sanji gets murked

no hes been stated to have chakra levels of a biju not power get it right also wanna cav

Dust_Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kisame

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1 said:
@god_vulcan said:

part 1 sanji is a lighting timer with a low ball post skip is many rimes faster he will blitz especially as kisame has no real lighting timing feats

What? Fighting Gai is in and of itself a lightning-timing feat (as is fighting Itachi, but I don't know how you look at the CoA movie).

OT: Kisame wins handily.

ok then that puts him at the same level of speed as kalifa great still gets blitz also nice edit

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kisame stomps

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#20 darthjhawk  Moderator

Kisame should have the counters to most of Sanji's arsenal imo. and if he blocks kicks with Samehada he could potentially injure Sanji by extending the spikes on Samehada. On the flipside Blue Walk and Sky Walk are both awesome abilities for Sanji to use to gain an advantage. However Kisame should have the deadlier arsenal and should be able to take at least a 7-8/10 majority.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sanji mid/high dif

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By kroczilla

@ Valor_175; kisame has no lightning timing feats. none. Raikage was the fastest Shinobi in the same verse where gai was and his speed was compared to lightning . Heck gai doesn't have any lightning speed feats barring 8th gates.

being on par with itachi doesn't make you a lightning timer (seriously). itachi with Ms can REACT to lightning But both zetsu and sasuke made it clear that itachi couldn't dodge lightning i.e. itachi who was kisame's peer couldn't move as fast as lightning.

also don't see how kalifa lightning timing is an outlier given that base luffy could lightning time since skypiea arc and he at the time couldn't beat any of the cp9 members.

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ darthjhawk; kisame can counter most of sanji ' s arsenal? sanji has fought perfectly fine at several kms below sea lvl.

how does samehade' spikes hurt sanji? dude can go toe to toe (quite literally ) with a sword user of zoro's calibre.

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 darthjhawk  Moderator

@kroczilla: Sanji can't breathe underwater and all of his major attacks use fire, Kisame is a natural counter and Samehada does not cut, it shaves plus any time Sanjis last fight against Doflamingo proves he can still be cut by bladed weapons. And Sanji has to breathe underwater either way, does he not?

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthjhawk: Sanji using blue walk kind of proves being submerged doesn’t bother him too much the only time I remember him needing air was verses Arlong’s henchman before he could use Blue Walk, stats equalized I’ll take Kisame without imo it’s likely Kisame could get grilled like that Kraken

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ Valor_175; Raikage ' s speed was strongly implied to be lightning lvl though. he coats himself in lightning. when he moves, he sometimes appeared as a bolt of lightning etc.

as for itachi. zetsu stated categorically that itachi couldn't dodge lightning (kirin in this case). sasuke in prepping the technique even called it unavoidable. you make a good point stating that itachi was near dead BUT neither sasuke nor zetsu knew of itachi ' s illness (Iirc zetsu was even surprised when itachi failed to dodge sasuke's trick shuriken proving that he had good knowledge of itachi ' s capabilities) and likely based their conclusions on a healthy itachi.

as for kalifa, iirc luffy encountered her along with the rest of the cp9 crew at water 7 and was pretty much helpless against them.

and that still wouldn't make the feat an outlier btw unless you have some sort of definite proof

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ darthjhawk; as I said, sanji couldn't just fight just fine several kilometers below sea lvl, he created Diable jambe under those conditions.

http://img.bato.to/comics/2014/06/16/o/read539f428b8e973/img000013.jpg

kisame's most powerful water based attacks don't even begin to compare to that lvl of water pressure which was a walk in the park for sanji.

regardless of the method, samehade is still a piercing/cutting type attack same as what zoro uses. however whilst samehade lacks any decent feats, zoro chops up a mountai. sized golem like it a piece of cake and sanji can match him.

mentioning doflamingo is pointless as he is so far above kisame, it's not even funny. I m not saying sanji can't be cut, just that samehade isn't close to the lvl sanji operates

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Losing to gai doesnt make kisame comparable in speed to gai.

Sani low/mid diff

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 darthjhawk  Moderator

@kroczilla: @back_stabbath95:Sanji still needed air, and without the bubble he got during Fishman Island, a prolonged battle will eventually force him to lose underwater:

kisame's most powerful water based attacks don't even begin to compare to that lvl of water pressure which was a walk in the park for sanji.

Except Sanji was never in the water for an extended amount of time and has Sanji ever taken Water attacks on Kisame's Level, for example his Great Shark Bullet which could match 7th Gate Guy's Hirudora:

egardless of the method, samehade is still a piercing/cutting type attack same as what zoro uses. however whilst samehade lacks any decent feats, zoro chops up a mountai. sized golem like it a piece of cake and sanji can match him.

Wait can you show me this instance of Sanji not getting cut by Zoro. Are you sure he wasn't just blocking the swords. I doubt Sanji can just tank/no-sell getting cut or pierced especially if he tries to block it with his legs like Asuma did with his body;

mentioning doflamingo is pointless as he is so far above kisame, it's not even funny. I m not saying sanji can't be cut, just that samehade isn't close to the lvl sanji operates

Why is it pointless? Cutting resistance is still Cutting resistance and its not like Doflamingo used Haki, it was casual strings. What feats does Sanji have to suggest he wont be hurt be Samehada?

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ Valor_175; so you are saying raikage 's speed is unquantifiably? interesting.

emmm... you stated that itachi was seconds away from death. the only reason itachi was that close to death was due to his illness which no one knew about. how exactly do the words of zetsu and sasuke mean nothing? they both knew enough of itachi ' s capabilities. they are both characters of the authors and thus unless contradicted, their opinions equate to the author's opinion. not to mention it was sasuke that called unavoidable. zetsu went a step further stating that itachi couldn't dodge it.

emmm...just no. how does kaif a being a lightning timer make her faster than blueno? blueno lost to g2 luffy who at that stage was the fastest baring DF rob Lucci himself. neither does it make base luffy slower than sanji as kalifa is literally the lowest ranked cp9 member. not to mention a weaker version of luffy did far better than what kalifa accomplished (fought, reacted to and beat a lightning man with coo haki as opposed to kalifa merely reacting to lightning)

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthjhawk: that’s true I was just stating Sanji being submerged isn’t particularly gg he could potentially escape the lake or fight him in it considering he isn’t too pressed for oxygen whilst blue walking though this is my opinion with stats unequalized. If it were equal I’m sure Kisame could move the lake around fast enough to take the win. Sanji’s post time skip CoO is also looking mighty fine but might be too soon to tell how good his precog really has progressed. Do you think Kisame could tank the grill shot? I believe Samehada would hurt Sanji but that would be up to him to avoid it

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This fight has been done before and is still not fair to Kisame. People only think it's fair because of misconceptions.

• Kisame never matched Gai in gates form. He was son'd both times he fought Gai with gates. He was also son'd by Killer Bee. He isn't a match for Sanji physically. And his giant water shark didn't match Gai's Hirudora either. It was overpowered by Gai
  • Sanji isn't getting hit by Kisame's giant water shark regardless. No reason why he can't dodge it.

Sanji wins low-dif

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ darthjhawk; sanji is the best swimmer in the straw hats and even in Nami considerably weaker body, stayed underwater for a considerable period of time during punk hazard. not to mention not only is sanji not much faster but he literally only needs one hit to win (kisame got his chest caved in by a killer bee alone). He won't need a lot of time to end the fight. As I showed, being underwater doesn't mean jack to sanji.

emmm... kisame's attack got completely outclassed by 7th gate gai. not to mention sanji can oneshot a pacifista. same machines which tanked combo attacks from the straw hats pre timeskip including Frankie ' s coup de burst which destroyed an industrial shipping yard in water 7.

your original statement implied that sanji would get his legs hurt by samehade and as I pointed out those legs can match zoro's output (they even had a brief sparring match upon their reunion post time skip which ended in a stalemate). current sanji has haki which drastically improves defense against physical attacks. Heck even pre timeskip took multiple attacks from iyabura in enies lobby who used piercing type attacks and he was fine afterwards and this was before haki. not to mention you haven't yet given any respectable piercing feat for samehade.

No. cutting resistance varies depending on the strength of the attack. you can't say because A has cutting resistance against a kitchen knife, then he can resist a chain saw. not to mention not only does nothing indicate doffy wasn't using haki but it would make no sense narrative wise for doffy not to use haki against sanji who even he stated was strong.

Avatar image for captain_redfists
Captain_Redfists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Tbh Kisame has little answers to Sanji while Sanji has all the answers against Kisame. Sanji 7/10

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 darthjhawk  Moderator

@back_stabbath95: Oh I wasn;t saying submerging him would be gg either, that's why I mentioned blue walk in my first post on this. And its hard to tell with the Grill Shot. He did take Hirudora after all, plus the Kraken isn't the best indicator imo. It would definitely deal damage though. And yeah Sanji's CoO is strong as well too.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

In what sense of the word is this not a mismatch? Kisame who can arguably solo the trio(Zoro is the best bet against him) against the weakest of the bunch? Surely the downplaying must be stopped.

Also LOL @ Sanji blitzing or oneshotting.

Eminel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sanji stomps and is not even funny.

Draycorex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is everyone forgetting about how easily kisame just shlonged roshi and son goku ?

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 darthjhawk  Moderator

@kroczilla: Btw I'm not getting your tags. Are you using the reply or quote function? Either way apologies for the late response.

sanji is the best swimmer in the straw hats and even in Nami considerably weaker body, stayed underwater for a considerable period of time during punk hazard. not to mention not only is sanji not much faster but he literally only needs one hit to win (kisame got his chest caved in by a killer bee alone). He won't need a lot of time to end the fight. As I showed, being underwater doesn't mean jack to sanji.

Except that instance, Sanji wasn't getting attacked by someone like Kisame no? If anything he was only evading Shinokuni, which isn't that fast in the first place. And you mean when Killer B amped himself to 6 tails and Kisame took easily and healed immediately afterwards?

emmm... kisame's attack got completely outclassed by 7th gate gai. not to mention sanji can oneshot a pacifista. same machines which tanked combo attacks from the straw hats pre timeskip including Frankie ' s coup de burst which destroyed an industrial shipping yard in water 7

No, it tried to absorb it and failed, and that's when he got hit: That's what led to him getting overpowered.

No Caption Provided

And in what context are you mentioning the Pacifista? Are you saying that its more durable than Kisame? And can you show me that Coup de Burst? Kisame's 30% Clone could turn a dry wasteland into a huge body of water:

your original statement implied that sanji would get his legs hurt by samehade and as I pointed out those legs can match zoro's output (they even had a brief sparring match upon their reunion post time skip which ended in a stalemate). current sanji has haki which drastically improves defense against physical attacks. Heck even pre timeskip took multiple attacks from iyabura in enies lobby who used piercing type attacks and he was fine afterwards and this was before haki. not to mention you haven't yet given any respectable piercing feat for samehade.

What sparring match are you talking about: Pre-Fishman Island these are their main interactions:

And Sanji's armament haki doesn't have any super notable feats as of yet. He even hurt his leg fighting Vergo IIRC and got it cut agaisnt Doflamingo. Can you show me these scans of him resisting Zoro's swords that makes him more durable than Samehada? And what do you mean I showed it piercing Asuma already and along with it cutting and absorbing Killer B's chakra. In addition to that:

This is what Samehada does to people who aren't Kisame. Also can you show feats/scans of this supposed resistance, because the Samehad shreds along with cutting.

No. cutting resistance varies depending on the strength of the attack. you can't say because A has cutting resistance against a kitchen knife, then he can resist a chain saw. not to mention not only does nothing indicate doffy wasn't using haki but it would make no sense narrative wise for doffy not to use haki against sanji who even he stated was strong.

Um that first point kind of helps my argument, again why wouldn't Sanji be able to be cut, when has been pierced and cut before. And armament haki was all over the Dressrosa arc, Doflamingo stomped Sanji. he didn't need to use Haki like he did with Luffy who is stronger than Sanji and actually uses armament consistently. Also you are making alot of claims without scans to back them up, can you at least show some scans to help prove your points?

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is all this nonsense I'm reading?

Lol.

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 darthjhawk  Moderator
HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthjhawk: Nooooo lol I was talking about kroczilla.

You know I respect you :D

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 darthjhawk  Moderator
seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say its 60/40 in kisame favor via lake spitting & chakra/energy stealing still sanji could win if he plays smart i.e attack kisame gills ect like he did kuroobi in arlong park

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By kroczilla

@darthjhawk:

sorry for the late reply

1) the entire point was to show that not only can sanji fight effectively underwater but he can remain for extended periods of time, both of which I believe I ve proved. he wouldn't fight the shinokuni as obviously it was a chemical weapon and also iirc he was in Nami ' s body which he obviously wouldn't want to hurt.

yes, killer bee amped himself with bijuu chakra but I don't seem to recall any impressive feats of melee from him.

for example; here is a feat from a half dead luffy (was heavily injured and had been poisoned) way back in alasbasta arc.

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/209/18

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/209/19

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/209/20

Essentially, Luffy in base punched crocodile through several layers of bedrock with enough force to break open the streets of alasbasta and even nearly topple nearby buildings.

here we see just how many layers luffy had to punch through;

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/210/6

it's so far, you could barely see the last layer. this was one of the weakest incarnation of luffy. even g3 luffy pre timeskip couldn't hope to hurt a pacifista without the help of his entire crew and some luck (will get to this later). does bijuu amped bee have a melee feat of that caliber (and even then it still wouldn't compare to what sanji can dish out).

also PLEASE don't take this as an attempt at downplay cause it isntt. just refer me to feats from bee. thanks.

2) bruh, kisame's attack clearly got overpowered. the fact that it got overpowered while attempting to absorb gai ' s attack doesn't change anything as to the best of my knowledge, kisame's attack do not weaken while attempting chakra absorbtion.

again, pls don't take this as a downplay but yes, I do believe a pacifista is more durable than kisame. a single pacifista tanked not just the combined attack from the straw hats but also zoro's ashura path, g3 luffy and sanji ' s Diable jambe AFTER getting hit by its own laser internally and even then, they only managed to ko it (they couldnt destroy it )

to put the attacks in perspective;

G3 luffy;don't think I need to explain here in light of the feat above showing what a much more weaker luffy could do while weakened.

Ashura path; zoro with ashura path overpowered an attack from kaku capable of slicing through the enies lobby building in a weaker form.

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/402/6

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/402/7

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/417/17

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/417/18

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/417/19

Diable jambe; hurt the most skilled tekkai user in the cp9 right down to his bones even breaking his ribs

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/415/15

as for "coup de vent" (sorry, I made a mistake in the name)

destroyed an industrial shipping yard including steel cranes (bent them completely out of shape)

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/338/13

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/338/14

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/338/15

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/338/17

a pacifista tanked said attack .

kisame creating the lvl of water is nice but not a durability feat not to mention sanji isn't even affected by ocean depths strong enough to rip military grade submarines apart.

3) sorry, my mistake. it appears the sparring match only occured in anime thus making it non canon.

sanji hurt his leg against vergo likely due to him underestimating that latter. Heck after that incident he was matching vergo' s kick despite having a cracked leg bone.

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/681/16

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/681/17

not to mention vergo is easily one of the strongest COA haki users which was his speciality (he s the only one so far capable of using full body hardening) and easily destroyed smoker's sea stone jute whilst it was being amped with COA hardening (even by itself, sea stone is ridiculously durable).

I honestly don't get why you keep bringing up doflamingo given that he far out classes samehade.

emmm... correct me if I m wrong but neither gai nor asuma have any feat against piercing type attacks. I asked for RESPECTABLE piercing feats for samehade. sanji btw got several against iyabura who is also iirc the only opponent using piercing/cutting type attacks that sanji has faced.

tanks iyabura' s wolf bullet with his leg

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/414/10

tanks multiple air slash attacks without any major injury

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/415/9

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/415/10

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/415/11

easily stops a piercing type attack from iyabura ' s claws with his arm (which is much weaker than his legs btw)

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/415/17

once again, you are not giving any proof that doffy didn't use haki against sanji in his strings. why exactly wouldn't he?

not to mention samehade has no respectable piercing feats to speak off. even pre timeskip kaku showed respectable feat and he could even hope to tickle a pacifista who are ridiculously below current sanji btw.

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1.Kisame mid diff

R2. Speed is equalized, so no speed blitz for either.kisame low dif

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In what sense of the word is this not a mismatch? Kisame who can arguably solo the trio(Zoro is the best bet against him) against the weakest of the bunch? Surely the downplaying must be stopped.

Also LOL @ Sanji blitzing or oneshotting.

What kind of tom foolery?