• 92 results
Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Acer

Fight takes place were Naruto and Sasuke fought. Who wins and why?

caption
caption
caption
caption
Shadow Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Shadow Tiger

Thats a hard one since we never see Kisame's true power...

TavAkuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TavAkuma

Orochimaru is far stronger than anyone in the akatsuki (and yes! even of itachi and pain and madara... basing on his ability and much more numerous techniques of course!)

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By SUNMAN
TavAkuma said:
"Orochimaru is far stronger than anyone in the akatsuki (and yes! even of itachi and pain and madara... basing on his ability and much more numerous techniques of course!)"
like what. Just cause you say this BS does not make it true. Almost all your post about Orochimaru have been false.

Shadow Tiger said:
"Thats a hard one since we never see Kisame's true power..."
exactly
Phones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Phones

Kisame

Ikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ikari

Kisame

Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Magicalmoment

orochimaru if he is not sick and diseased

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#8  Edited By Strafe Prower

Kisame has the most Chakara of the Akatsuki(As stated right before he fights Guy.) so that means he'll probably fight longer, but since we don't know what all he can do, I won't take him over Orochimaru. I don't know if he has the power to cope with Orochimaru or not.

Phones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Phones

I tink he will win Orchimaru sucks

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Matezoide2

i think Kisame for three reasons:

1)if i reccall correctly a CLONE of Kisame made Gai open 4-6 gates

2) the place where they are fighting is filled with water

3) even if Orichimaru posses more chackra,the Sameheada (Kisame's sword,i think thats how it expells) will just absorb it (Kisame used it in Naruto,he didnt even touched and Naruto couldnt even create a clone)

Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Magicalmoment

he will have to touch orochimaru who is superfast

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#12  Edited By Strafe Prower
Matezoide said:
"i think Kisame for three reasons:

1)if i reccall correctly a CLONE of Kisame made Gai open 4-6 gates

2) the place where they are fighting is filled with water

3) even if Orichimaru posses more chackra,the Sameheada (Kisame's sword,i think thats how it expells) will just absorb it (Kisame used it in Naruto,he didnt even touched and Naruto couldnt even create a clone)"
Orochimaru doesn't have more chakra.
terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orochimaru due to edo tensei.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kisame

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Night4345
@terry2012 said:

Orochimaru doesn't have any DNA of someone powerful on him nor a body to sacrifice.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oro

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tavakuma said:

Orochimaru is far stronger than anyone in the akatsuki (and yes! even of itachi and pain and madara... basing on his ability and much more numerous techniques of course!)

How is orochimaru faster ?

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012 said:

Orochimaru doesn't have any DNA of someone powerful on him nor a body to sacrifice.

The Op never said whether there is prep or not. Nor did they say they have knowledge of each other or random encounter.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d3athstroke: He said stronger not faster and that post is over 6 years old.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: Last I checked we don't factor in prep unless specified.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By terry2012
@night4345 said:

@terry2012: Last I checked we don't factor in prep unless specified.

Last I checked we don't factor in random encounter unless specified. The op gave no rules. They only gave where the fight takes place. We don't even know whether they are in character or not. This thread was made when Kisame was not shown at full power at the time. Plus the thread was made 6 years ago so who knows what the rules were then. Since they tend to change from time to time.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: When these things are left out it’s generally assumed that characters are fighting to the best of their ability but still within the limits of their personality, using their standard gear, have no prep time, and are their current mainstream versions at the time of the thread's conception. Their starting distance is close and the setting is most often a city. The accepted win conditions are death, KO, and BFR (Battlefield Removal). Without any specifications to a battle, those are what we go by. It’s always best to give as much information about the fight in the first post.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By terry2012
@night4345 said:

@terry2012: When these things are left out it’s generally assumed that characters are fighting to the best of their ability but still within the limits of their personality, using their standard gear, have no prep time, and are their current mainstream versions at the time of the thread's conception. Their starting distance is close and the setting is most often a city. The accepted win conditions are death, KO, and BFR (Battlefield Removal). Without any specifications to a battle, those are what we go by. It’s always best to give as much information about the fight in the first post.

Read my comment again since I edit it. I'm reading the rules again now. And I still stand by what I said giving the fact Orochimaru already knows Kisame would likely have already prep against him. So no need for prep. He would have it on stand by.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kisame

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By terry2012
@night4345 said:

By the way. That is a contradiction. Because they said fight to the best of their ability but within their personality. Then they took away to prep which is Orochimaru best ability. I do not recall him fighting without prepping.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: It means they're fighting seriously. The rules aren't made for Orochimaru in mind but in general. If you want to give Orochimaru prep against Kisame go make the thread. He fought Team 7, Tsunade, Jiraiya and Naruto, and Naruto in Shippuden without prepping.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: It means they're fighting seriously. The rules aren't made for Orochimaru in mind but in general. If you want to give Orochimaru prep against Kisame go make the thread. He fought Team 7, Tsunade, Jiraiya and Naruto, and Naruto in Shippuden without prepping.

So prepping is not fighting seriously is that what I am getting from you? Even in general some characters best of their ability is to prep. Like Thanos. I don't have to make the thread the op need to be specific. And no he did not fight them without prepping. He fought Team 7 because he wanted to test Sasuke out. Which means he prepped. And that was during the Chunin Exams when he disguise himself as the Kazekage. Tsunade, Jiraiya, and Naruto, he fought them because he wanted to get his arms back. Which means he prepped. He also prepped against Naruto when he fought him because he wanted to compare Naruto to Sasuke at the time. He even prep for the war at the end when everyone else thought he was dead. Everything he did he had a plan for a reason or reasons.

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's almost unanswerable since we never really saw the limits of either one.

The closest we can get to a legitimate answer from the Manga is this:

-We can accept that Oorochimaru is roughly equal in power and skill to Jiraiya. Without arms, he was able to engage a Jiraiya AND Tsunade (though Jiraiya was also weakened)

-We know he can engage up to 4-tailed Kurama form Naruto

-Kisame himself said that even if he and Itachi (a powerhouse in his own right) were to fight Jiraiya, they would stalemate at best.

-Samehada would probably be the determining factor here. I'd be curious what would happen if Samehada got a taste of Curse mark/ Sage chakra. It may turn him to stone, or even turn him over to Oorochimaru's side (Samehada has turned coat when he tastes better chakra before)

bull909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am going to say Orochimaru simply because that guy doesn't know the meaning of death.

Avatar image for johndanielmclemore
JohnDanielMcLemore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orochimaru due to immortality, he has to be sealed and I haven't seen or heard of Kisame using seals.

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndanielmclemore: Doesn't his immortality come from a jutsu? Samehada could drain his chakra besides do you honestly believe Orochimaru is going to survive inside of a massive body of water that can move that can be infested with sharks trying to eat him meanwhile Kisame is in his Shark form?

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kisame.

Leo-343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Leo-343

Kisame stomps.

Avatar image for itachi_totsukablitz
Itachi_Totsukablitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orochimaru wins decisively.

andr413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orochimaru.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kisame.

JohnDanielMcLemore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@back_stabbath95:

Orochimaru can summon The first and second hokages, they can interfere with the water jutsu, not to mention manda. And I'm not sure you can drown an immortal so for me it seems like there's too many things for kisame to get around, but no doubt if Orochimaru wasn't immortal I'd prolly say Kisame cause he's a beast. But that don't mean he has the skill set to go against Oro.

RomanCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kisame is too brutal. Attacks are too large scale

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orochimaru murders.

DarkSlumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kisame Low Difficultly.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Lol these answers.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kisame is just better.

Avatar image for theflashisaboveall
theflashisaboveall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Orochimaru.

YodaPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@back_stabbath95:

Orochimaru can summon The first and second hokages, they can interfere with the water jutsu, not to mention manda. And I'm not sure you can drown an immortal so for me it seems like there's too many things for kisame to get around, but no doubt if Orochimaru wasn't immortal I'd prolly say Kisame cause he's a beast. But that don't mean he has the skill set to go against Oro.

pretty much

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndanielmclemore said:

@back_stabbath95:

pretty much

His immortality doesn't have limits? like being filled with water then being devoured?

Though his Edo tensei would absolutely pose a problem. Manda I'm a little iffy on as I see he could be dealt with much easier than Tobirama and Hashirama

YodaPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By YodaPrime

@back_stabbath95 said:
@yodaprime said:
@johndanielmclemore said:

@back_stabbath95:

pretty much

His immortality doesn't have limits? like being filled with water then being devoured?

Though his Edo tensei would absolutely pose a problem. Manda I'm a little iffy on as I see he could be dealt with much easier than Tobirama and Hashirama

well.. we have yet to see him stay dead after being "slain" numerous times so... no we don't know what or even if there's a limit of his reincarnation.

People often forget, he's a Sannin. Easily Kage level and we most likely haven't seen all of what he's capable of. Pretty much on equal grounds of Tsunade and Jiraya. Both of which should be able to handle Kisame. At the very least, he should be able to outsmart, and thusly outplay Kisame.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe
deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orochimaru due to immortality, he has to be sealed and I haven't seen or heard of Kisame using seals.

The only way that Orochimaru can be considered immortal is through the chakra his distributed in his cursed seals and I would say that doesn't count for the purposes of this battle. His shedding technique requires chakra and Kisame can outlast him in this department rather easily.

@back_stabbath95:

The version that is being used here is Orochimaru before he got the Zetsu body. Orochimaru's original Edo Tensei was a bit shit, the summoned dead were much more restricted than Kabuto's (who still couldn't quite reach their full power).

Kisame wins.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kisame.

JohnDanielMcLemore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras:

I see what your saying, I thought the same thing to begin with, but when he uses the white snake thing he can regenerate limitlessly!! That's why he's immortal. Not to mention causes zero chakra loss he's a sage snake. Even when it does get cut it leaves behind a genjutsu (Not sure how good it'll work on Kisame) but I totally get where your coming from. There's just no way to stop him in the immediate outside of absorbing/sealing him.

And yes I am talking about the first and second hokage he summoned against Hiruzen Sarutobi (3rd hokage). Even those two gave a kage level ninja trouble (Undoubtedly couldn't handle Hiruzen by theirself, but all they really are is a backup help, not to mention limitless chakra and regen). All in all Orocimaru only likes to lose to Uchiha members no one else!! Lol