Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_Martian
Kirkmanverse
Kirkmanverse

Free for all in the Kirkmanverse, who wins?

This battle is for all characters in the in the Kirkmanverse.
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By T.J. Magnum

kirkman best creation FTW

Battle pope
Battle pope
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
T.J. Magnum said:
"kirkman best creation FTW

Battle pope
Battle pope
"
Wow... this is the crazy sh!t I have seen in a long time... and this is actually a comic book character ?

lol
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By T.J. Magnum

yeah he is a real character

and pretty good read too.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
T.J. Magnum said:
"yeah he is a real character

and pretty good read too."
Wow... must find Battle Pope comics
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By T.J. Magnum

lol i have them all

anyways for the fight

i say invincible

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Unbelonger
King Saturn said:
"T.J. Magnum said:

Wow... must find Battle Pope comics"

Take it to bible study too.

zzzzzzzzz
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
Unbelonger said:
"King Saturn said:
"T.J. Magnum said:

Wow... must find Battle Pope comics"

Take it to bible study too.

zzzzzzzzz"
I think I would just for the hell of it
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By T.J. Magnum

invincible can take wolfman,tech jacket and the guy in the sunglasses ,idk his name

and then find a way to stop brit

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#10  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I wanna say Tech Jacket. Brit and Wolfman won't bother him at all. Machine dude from Brit (forgot his name) shouldn't be much of a problem either. He can't take over just any machine, there are special requirements as we've seen and since the Tech Jacket is alien there's a great chance that they aren't compatible and I see no reason to believe otherwise. The only problem might be Invincible. I think TJ could take him though. They're both strong, durable and can fly, but Tech Jacket has other abilities. He has tons of weapons, he's very agile, his reflexes are sped up greatly because of the suit, and he can make things as he needs them. As for the things they have in common, the flight and durability are hard to compare but I think TJ is stronger (if not with his own strength, then with the help of his propulsion). Invincible is around 400 tons and TJ has pushed and lifted huge alien battle ships and even threw one into the sun. I think he could take Invincible in a fistfight, but if he didn't want to he could find creative uses for his suit that avoid physical strength or maybe take him into space where he might last longer.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_Martian

Just so people are confused, this isn't just the guys in the picture. This is for any character that counts from Kirkmanverse.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

You fail at battle making.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The_Martian
Buckshot said:
"You fail at battle making.
"
I do? I said in the Kirkmanverse, guess that wasn't clear enough. Sorry.
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By T.J. Magnum

lol

now I'm lost

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By Last_Guardian

I think Omni-man would win here...

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

There are a lot of characters in the Kirkmanverse. Maybe even a universe's worth of characters. You're including all the Viltrumites, all the other aliens from Invincible and other books, all the Capes, the Guardians of the Globe, the Teen Team, the various Invincible heroes, some Image characters (and character's in their books), and other characters I've forgotten and you put up a picture of 5 characters. I read "Free for all in the Kirkmanverse" as "There's a free for all in the Kirkmanverse between these 5 characters that I've pictured." Maybe that was my mistake, but that's all you gave. Then you admitted you did it to be confusing.

Nobody said:

"Just so people are confused, this isn't just the guys in the picture. This is for any character that counts from Kirkmanverse."
Fail.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The_Martian
Buckshot said:
"There are a lot of characters in the Kirkmanverse. Maybe even a universe's worth of characters. You're including all the Viltrumites, all the other aliens from Invincible and other books, all the Capes, the Guardians of the Globe, the Teen Team, the various Invincible heroes, some Image characters (and character's in their books), and other characters I've forgotten and you put up a picture of 5 characters. I read "Free for all in the Kirkmanverse" as "There's a free for all in the Kirkmanverse between these 5 characters that I've pictured." Maybe that was my mistake, but that's all you gave. Then you admitted you did it to be confusing.

Nobody said:
"Just so people are confused, this isn't just the guys in the picture. This is for any character that counts from Kirkmanverse."
Fail.
"
That was a typo, I ment to say, "Just so people aren't confused..." but I goofed again apparently. It was my bad for not being clear, and you are right that is a lot of characters. But it is no different than those battle threads people make about who is the strongest in the Marvel, DC, or Marvel and DC. This is just involving different characters. Mostly I am just curious to see if I can learn more about the Kirkmanverse from this battle cause I'm trying to get into it. Sorry for all the confusion I will try to be more clear next time.
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
Nobody said:
But it is no different than those battle threads people make about who is the strongest in the Marvel, DC, or Marvel and DC. 
I'm about to tell you a secret. Those battles are stupid. Shhh.

Anyway, I think it would be a Viltrumite that would win. There are a lot of them and all the mature ones should be much stronger than Invincible so I think the odds that one of them is left standing at the end are pretty great as long as they attack the other races before they attack each other. That's just going from the characters I can recall, but since this fight includes the entire universe, there may be some individuals or races that I'm overlooking.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_Martian
Buckshot said:
"Nobody said:
But it is no different than those battle threads people make about who is the strongest in the Marvel, DC, or Marvel and DC. 
I'm about to tell you a secret. Those battles are stupid. Shhh.

Anyway, I think it would be a Viltrumite that would win. There are a lot of them and all the mature ones should be much stronger than Invincible so I think the odds that one of them is left standing at the end are pretty great as long as they attack the other races before they attack each other. That's just going from the characters I can recall, but since this fight includes the entire universe, there may be some individuals or races that I'm overlooking.
"
I know they are Buck, but I figured this one might be interesting cause its a smaller universe and not one usually used.
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

"Smaller" is still huge in this case since you're looking at a universe. Anyway, I gave you an answer. (Two in fact.) But now I'm giving you a third (or changing my second). I think God would win. Even with the Battle Pope picture, I forgot about them.