No Caption Provided

Avatar image for geomancertactics
Geomancertactics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Kinda tough to say, no idea how fast JoJolion stands are. And I don't think KQ, even though it would be immune to Endeavor's attacks being a Stand and all, could protect Kira from all of Enji's overwhelming firepower. Then again, Kira has multiple Sheer Heart Attacks that are powerful enough to destroy a boat and pier in one blast, but I think what Enji showed in the High end fight still outclasses that. Overall, I think Kira would get Hell Spider'd before his bombs could reach Endeavor.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Kira wins? He hasn't got a lot of feats, tbh.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Kinda tough to say, no idea how fast JoJolion stands are. And I don't think KQ, even though it would be immune to Endeavor's attacks being a Stand and all, could protect Kira from all of Enji's overwhelming firepower. Then again, Kira has multiple Sheer Heart Attacks that are powerful enough to destroy a boat and pier in one blast, but I think what Enji showed in the High end fight still outclasses that. Overall, I think Kira would get Hell Spider'd before his bombs could reach Endeavor.

Killer Queen should be jus tas fas tas endeavor. Most stands aren't really that fast unless they are speed oriented like Star Platinum and Silver Chariot