Kira vs Patrick Jane

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 rogueshadow  Moderator

Kira [Death Note] is active in Japan, Patrick Jane is called in to take him down, he is known only as J. His identity is untraceable.

All things begin as they did at the beginning of Death note. Important story beats such as the introduction of Misa will occur, assuming the battle isn't over by that point.

Jane wins by capturing Kira, Kira wins by killing or evading Jane.

Patrick Jane:

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Poor Patrick...

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 rogueshadow  Moderator
PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If his identity is untracable, I can see patrick doing this. He's extremely skilled at manipulating people, and traced red john down. Light's deductive abilities, amazing as they are, aren't that ahead of patrick's, or RJ's almost magical deductions.

Only problem I see is jane's extreme disbelief in supernatural. If he gets past that, he wins.

Poor Patrick...

why?

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 rogueshadow  Moderator

If his identity is untracable, I can see patrick doing this. He's extremely skilled at manipulating people, and traced red john down. Light's deductive abilities, amazing as they are, aren't that ahead of patrick's, or RJ's almost magical deductions.

Only problem I see is jane's extreme disbelief in supernatural. If he gets past that, he wins.

@carter_esque said:

Poor Patrick...

why?

That was my thought, his lack of belief in the supernatural could be his downfall in this battle.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

@carter_esque said:

Poor Patrick...

why?

That was my thought, his lack of belief in the supernatural could be his downfall in this battle.

to be fair to him, his definition of 'not supernatural' is rather lax:

Loading Video...

Quwudu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Light stomps