Kinshiki vs Ichigo

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aa1962e1d9d6
deactivated-5aa1962e1d9d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@fairyduke: Never once stated that I didn't like this site. Just this site usually overhypes Naruto Characters

ShrekIsLove22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kinshiki is too fast

Avatar image for superdragonfly9
SuperDragonfly9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By SuperDragonfly9

@narutobleachfan: Sometimes but I never seen people on this site overhype a series more than One Piece with that Logia crap. It's more worse than when people were saying Bleach characters would win automatically with releasing their reiatsu.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superdragonfly9:

Lol yeah, it's even worse when One Piece fans talk about how you can't hit them with Haki. All of the HST fanbases highball their characters like crazy

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superdragonfly9:

ive noticed throughout the entire internet the one piece overhype/fanboys always the worst.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Chad_Duby

Kinshiki is a planet buster, he wins.

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kinishiki.

Ichigo stopped being effective against Naruto characters at the start of the 4th War.

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: striking also involves swinging a sword especially if your primary weapon of combat is ... a sword. Just like sasuke. It's like saying zoro doesn't have any striking strength feat cause his uses a sword.

Pls show me one example of any bleach fan even implying that naruto isn't a lightning timer. With regards to Kakashi everyone accepts him as a lightning timer when using the ms. Without it, he can't even use raikiri and had to settle for a ranged purple lightning attack.

Like I said, not gonna touch anything light speed related. I have said all that needs the be said regarding said "feat" and have little intention of going back there.

Maybe the reason people want to ban naruto vs comics is cause naruto characters sometimes get pitted against comic book characters they have no business hanging around with. Plus people (mmyself included) generally don't like threads involving comic book and manga xters.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By alextheboss

Kinishiki.

Ichigo stopped being effective against Naruto characters at the start of the 4th War.

How? Shikai Kenpachi casually destroyed a large meteor comparable to edo Madara's metoer. And he should logically be fodder to prime Ichigo. Max lowball Ichigo is Hashirama/Madara/BM Naruto level.

Even Ulquiorra can spam mountain level attacks putting him above every ninja below Nagato level. If Ulquiorra is Nagato level by feats, and if base Aizen can beat Ulquiorra, and if butterfly Aizen can stomp base Aizen, and if dangai Ichigo can stomp base Aizen, and if current Ichigo can beat dangai Ichigo, there is no logical way Ichigo is below beginning of 4th war Naruto characters. I would say the Juubi and any person who absorbed the Juubi are the first characters arguably above any bleach character.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Like I said, this site overhypes Naruto characters.

If we ranked both War arcs the most realistic look would be this: Yhwach=Kaguya>> Madara>= Naruto/Sasuke> Obito>= Ichigo>>> Ichibei>>>>> DMS Kakashi>> Guy=Elites>>> Shunsui> Kenpachi=Toshiro=Byakuya>Edo Hokages>>>>>>> Kages

That's all I can think of for now (Aizen doesn't have that much feats in Bleach war arc imo)

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kinishiki.

the amount of wank for naruto characters on this website is unlike anything i've ever seen before

it's funny that on narutoforums they're more realisitic about these characters than on comicvine, but i guess people like you get to run rampant here because of everyone else's lack of knowledge on the show

ulquiorra alone is above all kage simultaneously

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You can actually make a case saying Espadas 1-4 are Kage level

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@kroczilla: You’d be right if Sasuke was only swinging his sword but we see him swing at Momoshiki and send him flying. That striking power doesn’t change whether or not he has two arms.

That’s not what I meant. They throw a fit every time those feats are brought up because Kakashi’s is “off-panel” and a character statement and “chakra lightning doesn’t equal real lightning” for the Raikage instance. I brought up that feat for Naruto because you *can’t* dismiss it like that. And Kakashi can’t use Raikiri anymore because he’s too open to counter attacks and can’t read them without his Sharingan, not because he got slower.

They want to ban Naruto vs comics because they think it’s a sin that Naruto can compete with certain tiers of characters and are tired of the loki_d mismatches and nohate guy who keeps coming around every now and then. Not to mention omnipotenttenten.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: I swear to god I thought I was the only one.

@alextheboss: Like I said, this site overhypes Naruto characters.

If we ranked both War arcs the most realistic look would be this: Yhwach=Kaguya>> Madara>= Naruto/Sasuke> Obito>= Ichigo>>> Ichibei>>>>> DMS Kakashi>> Guy=Elites>>> Edo Hokages>>>> Shunsui> Kenpachi=Toshiro=Byakuya> Kages

That's all I can think of for now (Aizen doesn't have that much feats in Bleach war arc imo)

I agree somewhat Ichibe should be higher he is really hax and I don't think the EOS captains are weaker the edo hokages the could very well beat them and you forgot yammamoto

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: Ironic that the guy who spends his time bashing Naruto is whining about it being wanked. The same guy who said Naruto and Sasuke aren’t county busters because their climatic clash during their last fight “didn’t destroy trees”.

Yeah you definitely shouldn’t be talking.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kinshiki seems to be a glass canon being held down by the 4th and chojiro and even losing an arm. Best feats include fighting a weakened sasuke and cutting down a Devine tree. With that said he doesn’t have what it takes to really fight ichigo who isn’t a glass canon and is physically stronger and faster with more durability.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By GXrevs06

Ichigo. His feat of casually evaporating entire mountains from existence with just the air pressure from his swings is better than any physical feat I have seen from Kin. who had issues dealing with several kage level opponents e.g. Darui, who are no near Ichigo's weight class

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demongod_pablo:

I restrained Yamamoto because IMO the war arc for me is Toshiro fighting Bazz B in Chapter 547 all the way up to 686, but if we include the whole entire arc, Yama will certainly be around Naruto/Sasuke.

FR i feel like Ichibei gets no respect on here lol, his power is the most hax thing in Bleach next to Almighty.

TBH i thought Edo Hokages would be deadlier as a team, but now thinking back to it, Toshiro would freeze them all in seconds. I should edit that.

And the worst Naruto wank I have ever seen here was that Yamamoto vs Hashirama thread, un-believable.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo has better strength feats and is stronger than shikai kenpachi who busted gremmy's meteor and has better durability feats, He tanked aizen's fragors like nothing. Speed should be comparable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The worst part about Naruto fanboys is how they claim Bleach fanboys wank (yet Ichigo being universal is the dumbest thing I've ever seen) even though they lowball Bleach characters so much to the point where their only argument is "FACTS ≠ STATEMENTS"

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@thevivas said:

@iusemycajonas: Ironic that the guy who spends his time bashing Naruto is whining about it being wanked. The same guy who said Naruto and Sasuke aren’t county busters because their climatic clash during their last fight “didn’t destroy trees”.

who even are you

... do i have a new rival

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

I mean he is right that saying characters like EOS Ichigo and Yhwach aren't even beginning of 4th war arc level is crazy.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demongod_pablo:

I restrained Yamamoto because IMO the war arc for me is Toshiro fighting Bazz B in Chapter 547 all the way up to 686, but if we include the whole entire arc, Yama will certainly be around Naruto/Sasuke.

FR i feel like Ichibei gets no respect on here lol, his power is the most hax thing in Bleach next to Almighty.

TBH i thought Edo Hokages would be deadlier as a team, but now thinking back to it, Toshiro would freeze them all in seconds. I should edit that.

And the worst Naruto wank I have ever seen here was that Yamamoto vs Hashirama thread, un-believable.

Keep in mind naruto characters do not have good physical or durability feats besides regen and healings. Shunsui could take all the hokages 1v1 via his bankai, Toshiro could beat every hokage 1v1, I think bayakuya would lose to hashirama 1v1 tho. Even Ulquiorra can compete with the Edo hokages.

Yamamoto would turn Hashirama into ash and aizen should be comparable to EOS ichigo IMO

Ichibe is beast he just lost to a broken character like yhwach who only got defeated because of an omnipotent kubo plot arrow.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don’t see how Bleach fans can complain about Naruto wank when there’s a fan calc for Ichigo claiming he’s a planet buster on this site. But sure, let’s just say Naruto keeps getting wanked for no other reason than “they have better feats than Bleach top tiers”.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@thevivas said:

Don’t see how Bleach fans can complain about Naruto wank when there’s a fan calc for Ichigo claiming he’s a planet buster on this site. But sure, let’s just say Naruto keeps getting wanked for no other reason than “they have better feats than Bleach top tiers”.

u really seem upset buddy

did you wanna try and argue for FTL moon level sasuke/naruto? go for it, baby steps to get you cooled off again

dont want you blowing any gaskets

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

Come on dude lets not act like their weren't naruto fans saying kaguya is a star buster for being able to destroy her dimensions. All fan bases have their fair share of wank but saying ichigo can't compete with character since the war started is kinda wank imo

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: If Naruto is the one being wanked, why have there been so many new users in the past year and a half that bumped Bleach vs Naruto threads to say “x Bleach character stomps”, wanked Bleach for a few months, and then got banned? How many times has that happened to users “wanking” Naruto?

Dust_Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kinshiki swings. Ichigo dies.

Glad to see the Bleach side ruined by its wank doggies fanbase. "Woff woff let's create feats because the manga got cancelled" ☻

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: I’m sorry, did you say something? Couldn’t understand you without your usual whining.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demongod_pablo: So when Bleach gets wanked it’s okay because “all fan bases have their wank” but when Naruto gets wanked, it’s “yeah man the wank is crazy”?

Double standards much?

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@demongod_pablo: So when Bleach gets wanked it’s okay because “all fan bases have their wank” but when Naruto gets wanked, it’s “yeah man the wank is crazy”?

Double standards much?

You're acting like bleach wank doesn't get put in its place? Most people on vine don't even like bleach but in this thread there is clear wank going on, I quote " Kinshiki is a planet buster" is that not wank?

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@iusemycajonas: I’m sorry, did you say something? Couldn’t understand you without your usual whining.

LMAOO

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@alextheboss: If Naruto is the one being wanked, why have there been so many new users in the past year and a half that bumped Bleach vs Naruto threads to say “x Bleach character stomps”, wanked Bleach for a few months, and then got banned? How many times has that happened to users “wanking” Naruto?

It's both sides. Naruto top tiers are above Bleach top tiers, but there are definitely people being way to generous with Naruto characters.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By TheVivas

@demongod_pablo: And you think Naruto wank doesn’t get put in its place because? And no, most people on the Vine don’t like Naruto, which is why some users want it banned from comic vs threads.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@demongod_pablo: And you think Naruto wank doesn’t get put in its place because? And no, most people on the Vine don’t like Naruto, which is why some users want it banned from comic vs threads.

Bro Naruto gets way more love than bleach go to any bleach vs naruto thread made in the last 2 years and That is no surprise considering most comic fans(Not all) don't like anime/manga in the first place lol

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demongod_pablo: That’s cause Naruto is a better series. No the only anime/manga those people don’t like are DBZ (which already got banned vs comics) and Naruto, which some of them want banned from vs comics. There is absolutely no other anime/manga that gets such treatment.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By DemonGod_PABLO

@thevivas said:

@demongod_pablo: That’s cause Naruto is a better series. No the only anime/manga those people don’t like are DBZ (which already got banned vs comics) and Naruto, which some of them want banned from vs comics. There is absolutely no other anime/manga that gets such treatment.

No Caption Provided

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas:

1. Naruto is a better series.
  2. Naruto is a kage and Ulq is fodder compared.
TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's always funny when Bleach fans of all people start throwing around the wank card.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the issue of which is the better series is pretty subjective.

I personally don't see much difference quality wise between naruto and bleach.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kinshiki could keep up with Sasuke, which I believe that is above Ichigo, so I give that for Kinshiki.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: No, Naruto usually gets more overhyped here. Threads like Yamamoto vs Hashirama prove that.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@NarutoBleachFan:

try reading your posts on this thread. you'll get it.

and hashirama beats yamamoto, that is fact.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@NarutoBleachFan:

try reading your posts on this thread. you'll get it.

Instead of telling me how I'm this "Bleachtard" you resort to saying re-read your posts. Normal.

and hashirama beats yamamoto, that is fact.

No. Just no. I now cannot take you seriously.