Kinshiki vs Ichigo

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@theoriginalone: Naruto was able to tank the same attack that shattered PS.... Naruto wasn't shattered by the attack....Meaning he's more durable.

This is still wrong. Naruto is his avatars might be more durable but naruto, as himself, is not. And remember, he didn't the attack in that scan, we don't even know if he was hit. We see his getting blown away but that could be due to the force as well.

Then what was it? A large amount of Chakra outside of Naruto, my point still stands, it wasn't 100% Naruto.

I never denied this. I edited my original comment and provide a new theory. I'll post it here as well:

"Well, you could make an argument that since Naruto has both halves of Kurama now, he can manifest one half and have the other in his body (like he did most of his life) and that would make sense.

But that other half chakra, mixed with nature energy, was enough to against Juubito so when he concentrated chakra was still massive.

The movie just didn't explain it properly."

Naruto literally sends Kurama to fight that golem, so stating that it isn't Kurama isn't logical.

As I said above, it could have been an avatar as well. And even if it wasn't, he had the other half inside of him and that is more than enough power to take out toneri.

The_greatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebeardofzues:

That’s all it took? Lmao

And it’s a different type of thread.

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone:

Naruto wasn't in his Avatar that's the point.

Naruto in SM was more durable than PS.

Avatar or not, it still takes Chakra away from Naruto.

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_greatest: You can make a case for Ichigo in said thread though

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#755  Edited By TheOriginalOne
@thebeardofzues said:

@theoriginalone:

Then it goes to my other theory. He still had the other half of Kurama.

SM mode. Like sage mode? You're kidding right?

I didn't deny this but he still used all his chakra AT THE TIME. I know he wasn't at full power though but he wasn't weak as well.

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#756  Edited By TheBeardOfZues

@theoriginalone:

it's RSM i forgot the R

It's still a good showing as Naruto can still go higher into his 3 headed Kurama Avatar.

So RSM has better durability than PS.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
deactivated-5c07a0327fd39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@theoriginalone:

Wait... WHAT??

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gear4god

@theoriginalone:

1. It was Kurama on his own, the Avatar is what Naruto surrounds himself with.
  2. By feats Naruto is more durable.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sasuke's Super Biju PS was able to MATCH Naruto's avatar, Sasuke's standard PS simply ins't on that level.

As you can see PS was broken, Naruto was not.

And I meant RSM not SM.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
deactivated-5c07a0327fd39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@gear4god

@thebeardofzues said:

@theoriginalone:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sasuke's Super Biju PS was able to MATCH Naruto's avatar, Sasuke's standard PS simply ins't on that level.

As you can see PS was broken, Naruto was not.

And I meantRSM not SM.

Phewww

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebeardofzues: Naruto was not broken because he wasn't hit. He flew back due to the force of the attack.

I already agree that he is more durable than PS in full Kurama avatar mode but not as himself.

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even in his avatar he isn't more durable than Susanoo. They took exactly the same damage from their clash.

TheBeardofZeus is high AF.

The_greatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lambsauce:

Sasuke had the extra bijuu power at the time. In their fight with kaguya she destroys his susanoo but momentarily swaps hands with naruto with the same chakra hands that destroyed sasukes PS.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So you are gonna ignore pain . Sure, his body was disintegrated though.

And you completely ignore that whenever rasenshuriken is used , there is always a crater which shows that it destroyed the ground and the rocks. That is exactly what happened with TSB rasenshuriken, which completely destroyed the meteors like rasenshuriken does.

And like I said , the explosion wasn't able to disintegrate the meteor, pieces still fell down which shouldn't happen because the explosion was bigger then the meteor.

I take that as a concession then.

Well, I am not interested in your head canon. Jutsu derived from tsb lose their disintegrating property. Shown with proof. Deidara has no connection to this, his jutsu had earth style in it. That is a different case.

So I take that as your concession. Cool.

Like I said. You love to nitpick a lot. That's the surface of the moon and it's an up close shot of the explosion. That is not the entire moon.lol

You want shots, in the movie itself there are shots of earth from the moon and the shots of moon from the earth. The size of earth looks the same when seen from the moon (same as what the size of earth seems from our moon). I accept your concession on this part as well. You clearly don't have evidence. You know , if you want me to nitpick just like you,I can also prove that the mobile could be bigger than ours.

Like I said, you love to nitpick. Obviously you are going to ignore everything. You literally ignored their explanation for how the Chakra canon works. Nitpicking won't work. They stated that it's going to teleport it .

And just in case they didn't (they did , I am 100% sure) then that doesn't mean the moon is small. It means the moon can be destroyed by a hundred people's chakra.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#764  Edited By Adi_Frost

@theoriginalone: That is not how it works. No matter what you say, there is no number. The chakra is enough to create a sword that can cut the moon. Therefore he is on that level. I am not trying to find the amount of chakra he has. He has the amount to pull off jutsu on that scale. That's what I mean't in all of my posts.

Nope , like i said before, even if it's hollow, it's still a moon. The total amount of what the sword cuts puts him at continental. Let's just agree to disagree on this one.

I didn't , by bare hands I mean't using his hands without the Kurama Avatar. Sorry, if I sounded like i mean't something else.

What ? Yes it doe mean he has those those physicals. Obviously , i didn't mean he can punch a continent away. I mean's that Naruto has that amount of durability and when he augments himself with chakra he is able to block that level of an attack and overpower it.

It's easy and common sense. A character overpowers an attack with X DC with his hands, therefore the character's physicals are strong enough to let him overpower any attack with X DC. And that also means the character has X durability as well, if he tanks it.

Flawed logic , a kusanagi of that size would already weigh like a billion tons and lifting it up and swinging it to cut an object would also put him at the same level. Toneri needs to have enough strength to cut an object. It was just a chakra sword, without the strength to cut the moon, he won't be able to cut the moon just by having a sword of that size. And it's a sword created by Toneri himself through his own chakra, that does put him at that level. Sorry, I am not conceding this point either.

Well , nope . Naruto> perfect Susanoo in durability. The feats from Naruto The Last prove it .War arc Naruto isn't as durable as the erfect Susanoo but The Last Naruto is more durable. His feats speak for himself. Sorry, your argument has nothing to counter this one. Susanoo has never shown the durability that Naruto showed in the MOVIE. The Last Sasuke might have that Durability using Susanoo but that Sasuke is featless (the susanoo after the war is featless anyway , so we don't know how much buff Sasuke's Susanoo has) .

He used all of his chakra that he was using in that form. All of the chakra in his body is just head canon. He switched off his BSM mode and used that chakra to concentrate into his fists. That's all we can gather from that instance.

Sorry , to me he is still moon level. But I can understand your thoughts as well. Don't worry.

Saitama being Star Level was from a databook that was not even from the original creator.

Like I said, I just thought, why would they add that scene if his power wasn't enough to do so. Either way , I get what you mean, and I agree with you. I never mean't to say he is planet level.

That's a feat for typhoon rebirth. it was strong enough to blow open the moon. It's not the other way around. A same goes for every other feat that caused a hole in the moon. It's a feat for the technique. And I was just comparing our moon to that moon. If it's hollow , then , all it has is it's crust because the inside of the moon has mountains and stuff as well. It makes sense that only the crust is left.

"Enough" means his body has to amount of chakra to perform jutsu on that scale. He can use the golden rebirth jutsu again and again. He has the chakra levels to use a jutsu like that. That's what I mean't.

It is directly proportional. What you are saying also means directly proportional . "The amount of chakra increases as the size increases". That is what is means to be directly proportional. That's it. It doesn't mean anything else.

" It was strong enough to the point where it blew a hole to the outside.That shows there wasn't much crust left to begin with" That is a feat for Naruto's chakra. That explosion was strong enough to blow to the outside of the moon even when it's crust is that deep. Its not the other way around. It's a feat for Naruto's chakra and the moon cutter.

Actually it was that impressive. You could clearly see the forests , lakes , etc like you were on an aeroplane . It was an impressive feat.

It blew away everything that was in it's path which includes the crust. This is again a feat for the jutsu , not for the crust.

Dude , you are purposefully evading now. This isn't debatable. The eye of the tornado was calm but the jutsu's destructive capabilities were clearly shown to us. As well as the scale of the jutsu as well. It was island level , it destroyed that much area and it destroyed the crust as well and it kept going on.

Nope , you are just evading. That is a feat for the tornado and Naruto's chakra. It does not show that the crust wasn't left or was not durable. X jutsu destoys a mountain , it doesn't mean that the mountain is weak , it means the X jutsu is strong. It shows that the Jutsu were capable enough to blow the crust.

Like I said before, Lets agree to disagree then.

Agree.

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#765  Edited By lambsauce
@thebeardofzues said:

@theoriginalone:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This literally had me double over laughing like wtf is this logic? I can't even..

First off, you think that RSM Naruto (without his avatar) is more durable than Sasuke's susanoo (LMAO!) because Sasuke's susanoo got negged by Kaguya, whereas Naruto wasn't 'broken' in your own words, by Kaguya's same attack. I had to wrack my brain as to where to find the logic behind this stupidity. Seriously.

1. First, the reason why Naruto didn't end up the same way as Sasuke's Susanoo because he wasn't hit even a single one of thos vacuum fist. Naruto very briefly exchanged attacks with Kaguya before getting negged himself after. lol. Plus, you ignored the fact that Kaguya had to hit Sasuke's susanoo 5 consecutive times to completely destroy it.

No Caption Provided

2. Second. Even with his avatar, Naruto isn't explicitly more durable than Sasuke's susanoo. Both avatars were portrayed as being even the entire fight.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

They're first clash proved this. As they received exactly the same damage to their avatars.

After Sasuke absorbed the bijuus and acquiring BPS. Sasuke's susanoo was so far above Naruto's avatar that Sasuke was casually humiliating him. Saying that Sasuke with the Bijuus caught up to and became 'on par' with Naruto's avatar is just a horrid lie. In fact, the only time Naruto was able to legitimately stalemate Sasuke was when Kurama absorbed a planet's worth of Natural energy for him, that's it.

Perfect Susanoo = RSM avatar

Bijuu PS >>>>>RSm avatar

Bijuu PS = Asura avatar imbued with tons of Natural Energy

I get that you like Naruto so much, but damn bro stop wanking him to high heavens. Naruto is more durable than Susanoo now?

You should analyze what you're gonna type before posting. Because your posts made me question your intelligence.

OT: Kinshiki still splatters Ichigo

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lambsauce:

Sasuke had the extra bijuu power at the time. In their fight with kaguya she destroys his susanoo but momentarily swaps hands with naruto with the same chakra hands that destroyed sasukes PS.

Sasuke didn't have the bijuu in their first clash. Have you read the manga?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Their avatars received exactly the same damage.

Kurama avatar = PS

But somehow, RSM Naruto without the avatar is > PS now?

Reevaluate your life choices.

The_greatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#767  Edited By The_greatest

@lambsauce:

I’m talking about when they clashed the second time where their avatars were broken sasuke had the power of all the bijuu. Obviously.

Apparently you didn’t read the manga naruto was holding back lmao. Kaguya punched through sasukes susanoo and then naruto swapped hands with her I don’t see why naruto couldn’t do the same to sasukes PS

Aren’t there enough Naruto vs sasuke threads to debate this on? Why talk about it on a thread that’s been over.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: That is not how it works. No matter what you say, there is no number. The chakra is enough to create a sword that can cut the moon. Therefore he is on that level. I am not trying to find the amount of chakra he has. He has the amount to pull off jutsu on that scale. That's what I mean't in all of my posts.

Again, how much chakra? You can't keep saying he used "this much" chakra and not provide proof. And it diesn't matter how muh chakra he has, Kaguya had alot of chakra, momoshiki had a lot of chakra, Juubi Madara had alot of chakra but their attacks were not planet level or even moon level.

So yes, that is how it works. You brouht up the fact he used a lot of chakra, not provide actual proof as to why you said it. If you can't, than this matter is unquantifiable.

Nope , like i said before, even if it's hollow, it's still a moon. The total amount of what the sword cuts puts him at continental. Let's just agree to disagree on this one.

I agree with the continental level but not continental+. And again, size of the sword doesn't matter, what matters is the object being cut.

I didn't , by bare hands I mean't using his hands without the Kurama Avatar. Sorry, if I sounded like i mean't something else.

Oh cool.

What ? Yes it doe mean he has those those physicals. Obviously , i didn't mean he can punch a continent away. I mean's that Naruto has that amount of durability and when he augments himself with chakra he is able to block that level of an attack and overpower it.

No, it doesn't mean that. Naruto can be hurt by attack much less that continental level. You are telling me Naruto can tank an attack like bijuu powered indra's arrow or nature energy powered rasenshuriken? No, he can't lol.

And you do know tanking a blunt force sword doesn't mean he can tank moon level attack or have continental level durability? As I said before, Kusinai can cut through almost anything and Naruto tanked it in his 4 tail forms, that must mean he can never be cut....

It's easy and common sense. A character overpowers an attack with X DC with his hands, therefore the character's physicals are strong enough to let him overpower any attack with X DC. And that also means the character has X durability as well, if he tanks it.

Again, he used all of his chakra to do that. And overpower does not mean he has that kind of DC. Your common sense is out of whack. Naruto can't destroy a continent or anything close to it with physicals, even if he powers his fist like he did here.

All he did was overpower toneri's chakra with his own. A swing of a sword and a jab of a sword are 2 different things.

And no, he doesn't have said durability, He tanked blunt force attack but that was it. It doesn't mean he has continental level durability. Not even a full powered Susanoo has that kind of durability.

Flawed logic , a kusanagi of that size would already weigh like a billion tons and lifting it up and swinging it to cut an object would also put him at the same level. Toneri needs to have enough strength to cut an object. It was just a chakra sword, without the strength to cut the moon, he won't be able to cut the moon just by having a sword of that size. And it's a sword created by Toneri himself through his own chakra, that does put him at that level. Sorry, I am not conceding this point either.

Again, how much did this chakra sword weigh? How can you say chakra weighs anything? Did Kishi come and tell you this garbage? Chakra HAS NO WEIGHT. So no, the sword had almost no weight and the moon was hollow. That is why weaker attacks broke from the inside out.

This is not that impressive. Only the size was impressive.

Cutting something hollow is not impressive. I have told you this many times now....

Well , nope . Naruto> perfect Susanoo in durability. The feats from Naruto The Last prove it .War arc Naruto isn't as durable as the erfect Susanoo but The Last Naruto is more durable. His feats speak for himself. Sorry, your argument has nothing to counter this one. Susanoo has never shown the durability that Naruto showed in the MOVIE. The Last Sasuke might have that Durability using Susanoo but that Sasuke is featless (the susanoo after the war is featless anyway , so we don't know how much buff Sasuke's Susanoo has) .

Hahah, according to what? You? Where is proof of this? Feat from the Last is straight garbage. They say a weaker naruto can match a perfect Susanoo... Do you not see how stupid this sounds? A perfect susanoo..... A feat that is faulty at best. Not to mention, Perfect Susanoo went up against a stronger opponent - Kaguya.

He used all of his chakra that he was using in that form. All of the chakra in his body is just head canon. He switched off his BSM mode and used that chakra to concentrate into his fists. That's all we can gather from that instance.

That is why I said most of, if not all. And switching his BSM off is a big deal as he had t focus that chakra on that point. So yes, it took almost everything for him to do that.

Sorry , to me he is still moon level. But I can understand your thoughts as well. Don't worry.

Hahaha, moon level based on nothing...

Saitama being Star Level was from a databook that was not even from the original creator.

The creatpa actually said Saitama is going to have the ower of the big bang. These are ONE's own words. And funny you forgot, all databooks are canon for One Punch Man. SO yes, what they said in it is "true". Now do you see what "statements" without proof does....

Like I said, I just thought, why would they add that scene if his power wasn't enough to do so. Either way , I get what you mean, and I agree with you. I never mean't to say he is planet level.

I don't know why they would but they could have done it for exaggeration.

That's a feat for typhoon rebirth. it was strong enough to blow open the moon. It's not the other way around. A same goes for every other feat that caused a hole in the moon. It's a feat for the technique. And I was just comparing our moon to that moon. If it's hollow , then , all it has is it's crust because the inside of the moon has mountains and stuff as well. It makes sense that only the crust is left.

And again you forget the moon was hollow. If something is hollow and you launch an attack from the inside, even a city level attack with burst through it.... This is common logic.

And again, it was matched by a planetary rasengan, which is at best city level. So no, not a powerful technique.

"Enough" means his body has to amount of chakra to perform jutsu on that scale. He can use the golden rebirth jutsu again and again. He has the chakra levels to use a jutsu like that. That's what I mean't.

And again, how much chakra does it take. Provide a number and then we will say it is impressive. Sasuke can make multiple CT but that doesn't mean it takes that much chakra to make them.

It is directly proportional. What you are saying also means directly proportional . "The amount of chakra increases as the size increases". That is what is means to be directly proportional. That's it. It doesn't mean anything else.

Nope, I want to see some proof. I keep asking and you keep dodging. Nowhere in Naruto has it been said that is was proportional.

Lol, you do understand what you just said here right. I can literally turn this on you and say that for even 10 m increases in diameter, it takes 0.00001 % chakra.

I am not saying it doesn't increase as the size increases, I have never denied that. But that doesn't mean it requires a lot of chakra to make it bigger.

Do you get my point now?

" It was strong enough to the point where it blew a hole to the outside.That shows there wasn't much crust left to begin with" That is a feat for Naruto's chakra. That explosion was strong enough to blow to the outside of the moon even when it's crust is that deep. Its not the other way around. It's a feat for Naruto's chakra and the moon cutter.

A featless chakra..... Why can't it be that there wasn't much crust left (evident) from the movie? And if you go watch the movie again, the diameter of the hole created by the explosion wasn't that big, maybe city/city+ level.

That is not impressive.

It is the other way around as featless moves like typhoon rebirth were able to do it as well. WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND HERE?

You just don't to admit you were wrong....

Actually it was that impressive. You could clearly see the forests , lakes , etc like you were on an aeroplane . It was an impressive feat.

A massive feat that was matched by a planetary rasengan. Sigh...

It blew away everything that was in it's path which includes the crust. This is again a feat for the jutsu , not for the crust.

And again, it blew the curst because there wasn't much crust left. Still no answer for when it was matched by the planetary rasengan.

Dude , you are purposefully evading now. This isn't debatable. The eye of the tornado was calm but the jutsu's destructive capabilities were clearly shown to us. As well as the scale of the jutsu as well. It was island level , it destroyed that much area and it destroyed the crust as well and it kept going on.

And it still wasn't. You still haven't said why it was matched by the rasenshuriken. And are you saying island level in size or DC? Because in size, I can agree but not DC. It was only city level.

Nope , you are just evading. That is a feat for the tornado and Naruto's chakra. It does not show that the crust wasn't left or was not durable. X jutsu destoys a mountain , it doesn't mean that the mountain is weak , it means the X jutsu is strong. It shows that the Jutsu were capable enough to blow the crust.

And why can't it be that there was no crust left? You are so adamant on this, you don't even want to see the other proof presented to you.

If that jutsu destroys a small mountain of a hollow mountain, then yes, THAT MEANS THAT MOUNTAIN WAS WEAK. Christ......... The crust was so thin that breaking it required requires almost of effort. That is the same as cutting a piece of paper and cutting 1000 papers stacked together.

Do you get it now?

Like I said before, Lets agree to disagree then.

Agree.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#769  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@lambsauce: That is what I am saying.

But now you have people like adi_frost saying BSM naruto is more durable than a perfect susanoo because of that toneri feat (which is faulty as heck)...

If you don't believe me, you can read his/her comment.

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lambsauce:

I’m talking about when they clashed the second time where their avatars were broken sasuke had the power of all the bijuu. Obviously.

Apparently you didn’t read the manga naruto was holding back lmao. Kaguya punched through sasukes susanoo and then naruto swapped hands with her I don’t see why naruto couldn’t do the same to sasukes PS

Aren’t there enough Naruto vs sasuke threads to debate this on? Why talk about it on a thread that’s been over.

And Naruto had the power of all the planet's Natural Energy, your point?

Lmao, no. Naruto holding back doesn't have anything to do with how durable his avatar is. Kaguya punched through Sasuke's Susanoo, logically speaking she would do the same to Naruto's avatar. Naruto swapping blows for the briefest moment before getting blown away is a proof of his superiority now?

Just to prove a point. I'm not one for illogicallities like what BeardofZeus is spouting

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#771  Edited By TheBeardOfZues

@lambsauce:

Sasuke was using a super Susanoo powered by 9 Tailed beast to match Naruto's Kurama Avatar, so your argument doesn't work.

Naruto can abosrb that Chakra at any time, Sasuke will never have the tailed beast agaim, so your argument doesn't work.

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lambsauce: That is what I am saying.

But now you have people like adi_frost saying BSM naruto is more durable than a perfect susanoo because of that toneri feat (which is faulty as heck)...

If you don't believe me, you can read his/her comment.

Lmao

Some people doesn't know what powerscaling is. Does that mean that RSM Naruto's avatar is weaker in durability than BSM Naruto now, since he didn't tank anything of the moon beam's caliber? Go ask him that,

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#773  Edited By lambsauce

@thebeardofzues said:

@lambsauce:

Sasuke was using a super Susanoo powered by 9 Tailed beast to match Naruto's Kurama Avatar, so your argument doesn't work.

Naruto can abosrb that Chakra at any time, Sasuke will never have the tailed beast agaim, so your argument doesn't work.

Sasuke didn't use Bijuu PS to 'match' Naruto LMAO! He used it to completely overwhelm Naruto and just plain humiliate him. That's 'matching up' now?

But that's besides the point. I don't even know why you went there. We were debating about whether or not PS is < RSM Naruto without avatar. Which defies all logic shown in the manga. Better sharpen your debating skillz boi.

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebeardofzues said:

@lambsauce:

I don't even know why you went there. We were debating about whether or not PS is < RSM Naruto without avatar. Which defies all logic shown in the manga. Better sharpen your debating skillz boi.

Ok then show me feats.

Naruto tanked a Moon spliting beam, show me PS doing that.

Naruto tanked Vacum Palms, PS did not.

You're only claim is that they stalemated in their final fight but, you ignore the context.... Naruto was holding back he even said that he wouldn't kill Sasuke while Sasuke said he was going for the kill, Sasuke also had a buff he'll never get again.

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lambsauce said:
@thebeardofzues said:

@lambsauce:

I don't even know why you went there. We were debating about whether or not PS is < RSM Naruto without avatar. Which defies all logic shown in the manga. Better sharpen your debating skillz boi.

Ok then show me feats.

You're only claim is that they stalemated in their final fight but, you ignore the context.... Naruto was holding back he even said that he wouldn't kill Sasuke while Sasuke said he was going for the kill, Sasuke also had a buff he'll never get again.

show me when Sasuke overwhelmed Naruto.

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#776  Edited By lambsauce

@thebeardofzues said:
@thebeardofzues said:
@lambsauce said:
@thebeardofzues said:

@lambsauce:

Ok then show me feats.

Do you even know what powerscaling is? or do I have to spell it out for you.

If BSM Naruto (which is a far inferior mode than RSM) could tank that moon-splitting beam, then certainly RSM Naruto (a far superior mode than BSM) could tank that as well, but even easier. Now since Sasuke explicitly went toe to toe with RSM Naruto, both with and without Susanoo, that implies that Sasuke with the Rinnegan is also vastly superior than BSM Naruto (who tanked the moon beam) And that tanking the beam with susanoo isn't that much hard to swallow. You follow?

It isn't really that hard to understand. Just because it wasn't shown doesn't mean it wouldn't be capable of doing, logic should already be in play here. smh.

Sasuke overwhelmed Naruto after he absorbed the bijuus, If you aren't blind and can read and understand still pictures, then you'd notice.

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebeardofzues said:
@thebeardofzues said:
@lambsauce said:
@thebeardofzues said:

@lambsauce:

Ok then show me feats.

This isn't DB but sure lets powerscale, Curret Sasuke hasn't even shown that he can use PS nor does he have that 1 time buff anymore, Naruto now has both halfs Kurama and all 8 other Biju. Meaning Naruto has more power.

If BSM Naruto (which is a far inferior mode than RSM) could tank that moon-splitting beam, then certainly RSM Naruto (a far superior mode than BSM) could tank that as well, but even easier. Now since Sasuke explicitly went toe to toe with RSM Naruto, both with and without Susanoo, that implies that Sasuke with the Rinnegan is also vastly superior than BSM Naruto (who tanked the moon beam) And that tanking the beam with susanoo isn't that much hard to swallow. You follow?

Wrong you ignore the context of Naruto using all his chakra at once to overpower the beam, Naruto has way more Chakra than Sasuke.

so regardless of what mode Naruto was in he was going to tank the beam becasue of his Chakra.

It isn't really that hard to understand. Just because it wasn't shown doesn't mean it wouldn't be capable of doing, logic should already be in play here. smh.

it was shown that PS can't tank Vacum Palms and Naruto could without his Kurama Avatar, and like I said in the first section, Naruto with power-scaling is above Sasuke.

This is OT so stop tagging me, it's not like you have any evidence to support your claim anyways.

Rickthenick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is still going?

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lambsauce said:
@thebeardofzues said:
@thebeardofzues said:
@lambsauce said:
@thebeardofzues said:

@lambsauce:

Ok then show me feats.

This isn't DB but sure lets powerscale, Curret Sasuke hasn't even shown that he can use PS nor does he have that 1 time buff anymore, Naruto now has both halfs Kurama and all 8 other Biju. Meaning Naruto has more power.

Wrong you ignore the context of Naruto using all his chakra at once to overpower the beam, Naruto has way more Chakra than Sasuke.

so regardless of what mode Naruto was in he was going to tank the beam becasue of his Chakra.

it was shown that PS can't tank Vacum Palms and Naruto could without his Kurama Avatar, and like I said in the first section, Naruto with power-scaling is above Sasuke.

This is OT so stop tagging me, it's not like you have any evidence to support your claim anyways.

Bro, the manga is my evidence. You failing to understand it doesn't mean I'm... well, whatever.

You failed so hard in all your posts, and you failed this one yet again. Really.

Naruto wasn't even hit by the vacuum palm. Why in bloody hell do you insist that he tanked that shit? Naruto was blown away by the explosion resulted by Kaguya's vacuum fist, not directly hit by it.

Once again, you insist in your own headcanon, but i'm not gonna stop you. I've done my job. At least use some common sense next time boi.

OT: Kinshiki still rips Ichigo a new one.

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lambsauce:

OT i already debunked you and you failed to post and evidence, if you want to continue this debate tag me some place else.

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lambsauce:

Learn to read, Ignorance isn't a charming quality.

Stop dragging me OT.

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebeardofzues:

Nah, I read all of your posts fam. The problem was understanding the logic behind them is just, to be frank, Stupid with a Capital S.

Your love for Naruto is ruining what little debating talent you have, that is if you had any in the first place.

OT: At the very least, we agree that Kinshiki stomps Ichigo. I'm out of this shithole.

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebeardofzues:

Nah, I read all of your posts fam. The problem was understanding the logic behind them is just, to be frank, Stupid with a Capital S.

Your love for Naruto is ruining what little debating talent you have, that is if you had any in the first place.

OT: At the very least, we agree that Kinshiki stomps Ichigo. I'm out of this shithole.

So far you've proven,

• You can't read.
  • You lack the understand of manga "Naruto"
  • You can't comprehend simple context.

Ok.

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#785  Edited By lambsauce

@thebeardofzues said:
@lambsauce said:

@thebeardofzues:

So far you've proven,

• You can't read.

Ok.

So far you've proven that:

* You can't read

* you ignore points that utterly obliterate your argument.

* You lack the level of comprehension enough to actually understanding this simple story called "Naruto".

* You lack the level of cognitive thinking to understand simple key terms like 'powerscaling'.

* You ignore points that already debunked your argument over and over again.

* You can't comprehend simple context, and makes your own fanfiction version of what's actually happened in the manga.

* You regurgitate the same fanfic-ish argument, and ignore actual points.

* Your English sucks. Go back to !st grade.

* You're just a slightly (very slightly) better "debater" than these Bleach wankers.

Wow, ok.

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lambsauce:

@lambsauce said:

@thebeardofzues:

So far you've proven,

• You can't read.

Ok.

The_greatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#787  Edited By The_greatest

@rickthenick:

The thread has been over, Ichigo won.

What’s happening now is irrelevant and unnecessarily adding more to this thread.

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo won because alts hopelessly insisted that he won?

Is that how battles are done now? lmao.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lambsauce:

Nah ichigo won because he’s superior in every way and no one could make a case that he isn’t.

This thread is only 16 pages because of trolls like you.

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hmmm 41 post counts... Looks suspicious. Another alt? This Bleach wankers just can't accept facts, and proceeds to not-so-subtle underhanded tricks like making alts.

Kinshiki still pastes Ichigo

NarutBleacFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lambsauce: Why are you continuing this? Ichigo has already been proven to handle Kinshiki.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#792  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@lambsauce

I changed to this account.

You came in this thread as a troll you did nothing in this thread but be a troll now you want to sit here and still be a troll after the thread is over? Everybody else who was debating for kinshiki already conceded. You don’t have a better argument than any of them so leave the thread it’s been over.

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest:

"Everybody else who was debating for kinshiki already conceded."

Lol no. They didn't concede. They got tired of your shit.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lambsauce:

The beard of zeus guy conceded and everyone else stopped posting because they don’t have a good enough case. Do you or are you just going to troll?

You came in here saying that a weakening jobbing sasuke would obliterate any ichigo and that kinshiki stomps. You’re wrong and your a troll.

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lambsauce:

We all stopped debating because ^ is a troll and so are his friends.

Also Naruto has more feats than Sasuke, deny it all you want it's true.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#796  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@thebeardofzues said:

@lambsauce:

We all stopped debating because ^ is a troll and so are his friends.

Also Naruto has more feats than Sasuke, deny it all you want it's true.

No, you all stopped debating because you all conceded and failed to make any viable cases whatsoever.

LMAOOOO
LMAOOOO

Jokes aside: Kurotsuchi stomps Ichigo insanely far into the ground with her breathtaking speed and insane physicals.

/s

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

See what I mean?^

Bunch of trolls who think they're smart but, end up getting mocked for their weak debating skills.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#798  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@thebeardofzues said:

weak debating skills.

CaV me on this (or anything) instead of backing into a corner, running, posting no feats, arguing with the creator, making unsubstantiated claims, and crying and whining like you always do.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn Kinshiki the planet splitter getting pushed back by Kurotsuchi

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#800  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@thebeardofzues:

You lost buzz and you ain’t even reply in the other other thread cuz you know you lost that arguement too.

I back up my claims I’m not troll bruh.