This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ValarMelkor (5165 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

-Both in character.

-Random encounter.

-No prior knowledge.

-Both at their strongest.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
#2 Posted by americanspeeddemon (6810 posts) - - Show Bio

Kinshiki should win he kept up with saauke though he wasn't going all out. Ichigo is like kage level so he wouldn't really stand a chance.

Edit: Dangai Ichigo may be better than kage but still not to the point where he can beat kinshiki should be closer though.

#3 Posted by AlexTheBoss (15153 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice match-up. I'm not sure who would win.

#4 Posted by IceDemonKing (9974 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice match-up. I'm not sure who would win.

#5 Posted by Sy8000 (34648 posts) - - Show Bio

Kinshiki stomps.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
#6 Posted by vintage_spiderman (6540 posts) - - Show Bio

Kinshiki

#7 Posted by Cosmic_Lantern (5668 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see how ichigo stands a chance against the guy that kept up with sasuke at speeds Ichigo has never seen:

Loading Video...

Tbh Kinshiki is a beast for making him try this hard

#8 Edited by EmperorThanos- (15516 posts) - - Show Bio

Kinsihiki

#9 Posted by IceDemonKing (9974 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see how ichigo stands a chance against the guy that kept up with sasuke at speeds Ichigo has never seen:

Loading Video...

Tbh Kinshiki is a beast for making him try this hard

I honestly never saw the reason why sasuke didn't genjustsu those two fools

#10 Posted by King_Nomarch (2113 posts) - - Show Bio

Kinshiki

#11 Posted by Nufious (611 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaycool2: You can assume it wouldn't work on them , if not probably so there would be a plot

#12 Posted by AlexTheBoss (15153 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmic_lantern:

I don't see how ichigo stands a chance against the guy that kept up with sasuke at speeds Ichigo has never seen

While I agree Sasuke is faster than Ichigo, where is this speed Ichigo has never seen?

#13 Edited by theonlytruth (1458 posts) - - Show Bio

Kinshiki take this

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
#14 Posted by vintage_spiderman (6540 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by Cosmic_Lantern (5668 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmic_lantern:

I don't see how ichigo stands a chance against the guy that kept up with sasuke at speeds Ichigo has never seen

While I agree Sasuke is faster than Ichigo, where is this speed Ichigo has never seen?

Ichigo isn't even a third as fast as Sasuke and I'm honestly being generous

#16 Posted by AlexTheBoss (15153 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmic_lantern: Yes I could see that, but Sasuke is also faster than Kinshiki imo.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
#17 Posted by HeirToTheKingdom (9201 posts) - - Show Bio

Kinshiki.

#18 Posted by del_torro (3261 posts) - - Show Bio

Kinshiki was strong enough to one shot a stadium with a punch, match blows with sasuke who punches mountains now, cut a shinjuu tree with one swing while injured. Was strong enough to break out of a sealing just by two Kage level opponents. Tanked an amped bijuu bomb that one shot killer bee. Fast enough to keep up with sasuke.

Ichigo didn't live up to all the hype I built up.

#19 Posted by willy_pingtom (545 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichigo strongest form should take the victory.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
#20 Posted by deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b (3700 posts) - - Show Bio

Kinshiki.

#21 Edited by AlexTheBoss (15153 posts) - - Show Bio

@del_torro:

Kinshiki was strong enough to one shot a stadium with a punch

So could Ichigo.

match blows with sasuke who punches mountains now,

Sasuke can't destroy mountains with punches.

cut a shinjuu tree with one swing while injured

Ichigo wiped a hill away with the swing of his sword.

Avatar image for passingthroughv2
#22 Posted by passingthroughv2 (1285 posts) - - Show Bio

The one that actually makes Naruto and Sasuke try.

#23 Posted by IceDemonKing (9974 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by Cosmic_Lantern (5668 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaycool2 said:

It wouldn't be effective if he tried, they both have the byakugan they would be aware of it and seeing as these two are Kaguya level, I doubt it's out of thier range to break a genjutsu of that callibre. Though momo is basically asking for it for looking into his eye for that long.

#25 Posted by KarmaBachelor (139 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's any ichigo, then ichigo wins

#26 Posted by TheVivas (18772 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by KarmaBachelor (139 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas: How? I'm not all too familiar with kinshiki so I'd like to know how he'd win

#28 Posted by TheVivas (18772 posts) - - Show Bio

@karmabachelor: So you came into the thread without any knowledge of Ichigo's opponent, yet still gave him the win regardless?

#29 Posted by IceDemonKing (9974 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaycool2 said:

It wouldn't be effective if he tried, they both have the byakugan they would be aware of it and seeing as these two are Kaguya level, I doubt it's out of thier range to break a genjutsu of that callibre. Though momo is basically asking for it for looking into his eye for that long.

fair point , I just sometimes wonder why sasuke doesn't just genjutsu all his enemies I mean he did genjutsu all the tailed beasts?

Avatar image for great_black_star
#30 Posted by great_black_star (3305 posts) - - Show Bio

If its Dangai Ichigo I will say Iching_go is is superior in strength department, he was able to wipe out a hill from the shockwave of his swing while blocking Aizen, but problem is with Kinshiki's speed which is leagues ahead of Ichigo and with couple of advantages like byakugan, and better weaponry.

Kinshiki shouldn't have any problem slicing up ichigo....

#31 Posted by KarmaBachelor (139 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas: Actually, I'd seen the boruto movie but didn't see much of kinshiki except like half his fight with sasuke and even then I wasn't exactly convinced he'd be able to take on a mountain busting ichigo who wasn't even trying and could do more

#32 Posted by TheVivas (18772 posts) - - Show Bio

@karmabachelor:

Actually, I'd seen the boruto movie but didn't see much of kinshiki except like half his fight with sasuke

So you've either seen the whole movie or only his fight with Sasuke, and judging by your comments, it's the latter.

and even then I wasn't exactly convinced he'd be able to take on a mountain busting ichigo who wasn't even trying and could do more

1) Lol at mountain busting.

2) Of course you wouldn't, you let your Bleach bias show in your first comment by saying "if it's any Ichigo, then Ichigo wins".

#33 Edited by KarmaBachelor (139 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas: lol yup mountain busting.

Uh, yeah I'll be honest I like the two shows around the same, don't need someone saying ichigo winning is biased. I wanna know how he'd lose considering we don't know the full extent of his power in dangai or even Mugetsu. And it's a bit biased of you to say not even close without a reason

#34 Posted by TheVivas (18772 posts) - - Show Bio

@karmabachelor:

lol yup mountain busting.

Hill busting.

Uh, yeah I'll be honest I like the two shows around the same, don't need someone saying ichigo winning is biased.

You literally claimed that any version of Ichigo can beat Kinshiki without even knowing what Kin can do. Don't know what else you'd call it, besides ignorant.

I wanna know how he'd lose considering we don't know the full extent of his power in dangai or even Mugetsu.

Ichigo isn't winning because "we haven't seen his full power".

And it's a bit biased of you to say not even close without a reason

You claimed any version of Ichigo can beat him. Any version includes SS-arc Ichigo and other, weaker version of himself. If his strongest version isn't even beating Kinshiki (which is based on the fact that he was able to match an older and more experienced Sasuke both in speed and combat, was able to defeat Killer Bee, and was able to slice up a Shinju Tree with one swing while nearly dead), then "any Ichigo" isn't beating him.

#35 Edited by Scythenger (488 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke isn't faster than ichigo in pure speed or reactions. Sasuke is also physically weaker than ichigo and way less durable without susanoo. Ichigo has better resiliency and endurance than sasuke as well. Naruto has never erased anything without one of his techniques. The same goes for sasuke. Ichigo has erased mountains from a distance with a casual swing. He's also reduced yhwach to goo, and has impaled him once, slashed him in half twice and his gt erased a portion of yhwach which made yhwach reverse his demise with his almighty ability. Even if you want to argue it was a hill naruto and sasuke have no feats on that level with pure strength and without an amp. Ichigo blitzes kinshiki and lops his head off.

#36 Posted by KarmaBachelor (139 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas: well my bad for saying if it's any form of Ichigo. What I meant by that is if you can pick any form of Ichigo(I stated dangai) he can win. And to be honest, I don't see the problem still. Aizen was destroying a ton of those hills when simply clashing with a single handed Ichigo who seemed bored. Ichigo was barely even trying and managed to half ass clash swords with aizen having an impact to destroy the hills. At this point, it's safe to say he can probably do a lot more if he were trying. Not to mention, it looked as if aizen literally warped behind him and tried his luck, which Ichigo outdid.

#37 Edited by TheVivas (18772 posts) - - Show Bio

@scythenger:

Sasuke isn't faster than ichigo in pure speed or reactions.

Both manga disagree with you.

Sasuke is also physically weaker than ichigo and way less durable without susanoo.

That's why he tanked a fall from the upper atmosphere in base and with basically no chakra, right?

Naruto has never erased anything without one of his techniques. The same goes for sasuke.

Not sure what Naruto has to do with this. And so? That somehow means Ichigo is beating a vastly superior opponent?

Ichigo has erased mountains from a distance with a casual swing.

Lol at them being mountains.

Even if you want to argue it was a hill naruto and sasuke have no feats on that level with pure strength and without an amp.

Literally all of Sasuke's feats in the Boruto movie disagree with you. I suggest you watch it before trying to place judgement on a character you seem to know almost nothing about.

Ichigo blitzes kinshiki and lops his head off.

So after a paragraph of comparing Ichigo to Sasuke and Naruto, now you finally want to chime in on the battle? And with an even more incorrect assessment?

Nice.

#38 Posted by TheVivas (18772 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas: well my bad for saying if it's any form of Ichigo. What I meant by that is if you can pick any form of Ichigo(I stated dangai) he can win. And to be honest, I don't see the problem still. Aizen was destroying a ton of those hills when simply clashing with a single handed Ichigo who seemed bored. Ichigo was barely even trying and managed to half ass clash swords with aizen having an impact to destroy the hills. At this point, it's safe to say he can probably do a lot more if he were trying. Not to mention, it looked as if aizen literally warped behind him and tried his luck, which Ichigo outdid.

The comment is still there, and nowhere in it do you state "Dangai" at all.

It doesn't matter if he can do "a lot more", we don't base battles off of theoretical, imaginative power levels.

#39 Posted by KarmaBachelor (139 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas: even then, there's still FGT Ichigo who is the one up from dangai which is more than enough. I still place my bet on dangai Ichigo but worst case scenario, he'd probably just go FGT and one shot with mugetsu

#41 Posted by KarmaBachelor (139 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmic_lantern: Damn that was a gnarly fight. They really amped up the animation in it didn't they. Though my opinion stands, that's some awesome sasuke movement..

Avatar image for deactivated-5a794b61068b8
#42 Posted by deactivated-5a794b61068b8 (7203 posts) - - Show Bio

Kinshiki.

#43 Posted by GalacTentenGOD (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I the only person who thought Sasuke wasn't going all-out in his fight?

#44 Posted by del_torro (3261 posts) - - Show Bio

@GalacTentenGOD: He wasn't, didn't use any justu or genjustu.

Ichigo is not a mountain buster, and eve if he were, kinshiki and momoshiki easily tanked an amped bijuu bomb that one shot killer bee

#45 Posted by GalacTentenGOD (30 posts) - - Show Bio

@GalacTentenGOD: He wasn't, didn't use any justu or genjustu.

Ichigo is not a mountain buster, and eve if he were, kinshiki and momoshiki easily tanked an amped bijuu bomb that one shot killer bee

Agreed

Avatar image for beatdownexpress
#46 Posted by BeatdownExpress (323 posts) - - Show Bio

Kinshiki.

#47 Posted by AvatarReiko (1280 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaycool2 said:

Yet she failed to see through this obviously cheap trick

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for great_black_star
#48 Posted by great_black_star (3305 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle thread would have been much more fun if it weren't for downplaying and wanking

#49 Posted by GalacTentenGOD (30 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmic_lantern said:
@jaycool2 said:

Yet she failed to see through this obviously cheap trick

No Caption Provided

Because naked men=genjutsu.

No Caption Provided

#50 Edited by KingofHell (56 posts) - - Show Bio

If they are at their stronger, Kinshiki's best attack is this,

No Caption Provided

when Ichigo's best is this:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

the resulting crater of that explosion can be seen here and here. And this:

if you read between the lines Yhwach was in the process to reshape the planet they were on. As for Kage lv? A serious lowballing on people's part considering none of the Kage has had this lv of power,

and that's Ichigo really early in the series.