Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud

Kingpin vs Red Skull, one on one, anything goes... 

Fight takes place inside Fisks office. 

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By mavfan626

Does redskull have guns? if not kingpin would win.

Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@mavfan626:
Its Red Skull, does he ever not have a Gun? Yes he has a Gun, even in the picture I posted, he has a gun. : )
MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By MzombieX

This is tough ... on one hand I might say Red Skull. 
The truth as stated "when does he ever not have a gun?"  He could also have some of that crazy "skull dust" ready to go at any point also and whatever else he schemed.
He definitely has a sharp criminal mind and is often ahead of the game ... Then again so is Kingpin. 
The statement of "anything goes" leaves a window for so many variables. 
With that being said I have to give it to Kingpin ... if simply for the fact that it takes place in his office.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By spidey 15

Kingpin has already beaten him in h2h.  
I don't know if it's PIS or not because i don't know much about Red Skull but for now i say Kingpin because he has already beaten him. 
=]

GTG12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By GTG12
@spidey 15

bump  

When they fought it was just h2h and red skull was owning kingpin and Kingpin won by.... falling on him and redskull cried uncle. So I think it was PIS too.
Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Loki9876

anything goes including prep then red skull wins

Billdevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Billdevil

If Red Skill gets prep, so will Kingpin. Kingpin wins IMP. 

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By slimj87d

A more fair surrounding I think the Red Skull would win. They were fighting in a tiny area, which is an advantage to a sumo. 

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingpin.

Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#11  Edited By Dracade102

Skull doesn't need prep or weapons to face off against Fisk.
spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#12  Edited By spystreak

Red Skull
Bruticus112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Kingpin gets his hands on Red Skull, he will smash him....if not, Red Skull might be able to take this, then again Kingpin is hard to hurt hand-to-hand.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Kingpin

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna go with Fisk.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Kingpin gets his hands on Red Skull, he will smash him....if not, Red Skull might be able to take this, then again Kingpin is hard to hurt hand-to-hand.

Agreed. If you look at post 11. you'll see that Red Skull is barely hurting Fisk. It ends in a fair fight. Skull gets too close, thinking Fisk is slow. Fisk grabs him in a bear hug, then falls on top of him. Fisk schooled him.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know what's up with that fight, it does end up with the 450lb Kingpin laying on the Red Skull

No Caption Provided

Red Skull is supposed to have the exact same copy of Steve's body, who easily lifted this 460 lb Fatso over his head.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

General Wo is probably Kingpins equal in strength, or he might be stronger as he's able to lift about 1 ton.

No Caption Provided

Anyways, on Panel Kingpin already has a win on the Red Skull, but in all honesty I think Red Skull should have had the advantage in that fight with the SSS, but Red Skull had to lose in that storyline.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jashro44

@slimj87d: Did Red skull have the super soldier serum in that fight? I know red skull didn't always have the clone body of Steve so do you know if he had it in that fight?

All though here they have standard gear so shouldn't red skull take this pretty easily? He has that dust as standard gear right?

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By slimj87d

@jashro44: Yeah he did. I think that was his first fight he ever had with that body too. Maybe he was still getting used to it. Kingpin's cane has some random things too though, like electrical shocks and stuff.

I think if red SKull had a knife, he could easily win. He honestly should have the strength, durability and speed advantage. Possibly skill advantage as well.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

@jashro44: Yeah he did. I think that was his first fight he ever had with that body too. Maybe he was still getting used to it. Kingpin's cane has some random things too though, like electrical shocks and stuff.

I think if red SKull had a knife, he could easily win. He honestly should have the strength, durability and speed advantage. Possibly skill advantage as well.

I think the weaponized cane is more of a classic kingpin thing. I don't think current kingpin carries weapons.

I guess you can say it was classic kingpin which is why Skull would have a hard time. He written a lot differently then. I think Red Skull has a good chance of taking this. Undecided in a hand to hand fight.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

SKULL.

rugrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

can bullets penetrate that fat dense muscle? kingpin has to be able to hold his own he wins 6/10 times against red skull

bigmedlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

king pin is way to strong

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

king pin is way to strong

No he is not. Red Skull is a superhuman and is more skilled.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kingpin

matthew1061

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By matthew1061

A couple of things:

First, Kingpin was originally presented as someone who was so big and strong that he could hold his own against the Spider-man. He did this for years and it's pretty clear that Spider-man was notholding back. When Kingpin fought Daredevil during the Frank Miller run it was clear that he had superhuman strength. They didn't call it superhuman, they still went with the "solid muscle" language but he did things that no human could do. He kept his records in an unlocked vault with a door so heavy that ordinary people couldn't budge it. Daredevil, using his entire body, barely managed to open the vault while Kingpin tossed it open with one hand.

Some scans. The first is from Kingpin's first appearance. Spidey comments on his strength.

No Caption Provided

Spidey comments that, anyone without his level of strength would be finished by Kingpin's grip.

No Caption Provided

Marvel has since started writing Spiderman as having a much higher level of superhuman strength. It sounds like they may have downgraded Kingpin's strength too, but this is the level he operated at for the first 30 years of his appearances. His typical workout gives a decent idea of his prowess. These guys are just run of the mill martial arts experts but you get an idea of his speed.

No Caption Provided

I love catching the nunchaku like that. I've used those things and it would be impossible for a normal human to do this.

Okay, these guys are nothing special, so a better opponent is in order. How about the Punisher, with knives, against a barehanded Kingpin?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Castle only got out alive because a friend of his showed up with an assault rifle.

What about Daredevil? Here's the last part of the fight from their first encounter. DD is clearly faster and more skilled and he's using a weapon, his billy-club.

No Caption Provided

There's nothing PIS about Kingpin's fight with the Skull in the earlier scans. Red Skull has Captain America level strength but Kingpin is clearly quite a bit stronger, and more durable. That beating from DD might not have knocked Cap out but it would have hurt him a lot worse than it did Kingpin. Kingpin steamrolls over peak human characters...at least he did for most of his existence.

@slimj87d Yes, Skull did have the super soldier serum in that fight. It was one of the first fights Skull got into after getting the Steve Rogers clone body. Skull was as fast and strong as Cap but not as skilled (though he was skilled enough to give Cap a hard time).

Also, there's a big difference between being able to lift 450-460 lbs and having it drop on you. Just imagine going to the gym and benching 100 lbs. No big deal, right? Now, with your arms pinned, ask someone to drop 100 lbs. on your chest. It's not the same thing at all.

So, Skull is strong but Kingpin is noticeably stronger.
Kingpin is fast but Skull is a little faster.
Both are skilled but Skull seems to have a slight edge.
But Skull's advantages are small ones while Kingpin's size and strength advantage is somewhat bigger.

It's a good fight, but I give it to Fisk 6/10 and maybe 7/10.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthew1061:

Post is too old for me to take the time and reread everything to get up to speed again. Sorry.

Avatar image for psychopsychology
PsychoPsychology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kingpin

LlehDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's hard to see Kingpin, a guy of his physique, being able to react to Spider-Man and fight him. So this battle is hard to gauge, as all Kingpin battles are.

L. D.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingpin.

dbzsuperhulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers