King vs Fujitora

  • 85 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for drax5343
Drax5343

3148

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Drax5343

Which of these magical swordsmen prevails ?

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

8774

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Fujitora. Emperors>Admirals>>First Commanders.

Avatar image for wushu59
Wushu59

9118

Forum Posts

150

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

Fujitora mid difs

Avatar image for deactivated-61e6cc9d7a484
deactivated-61e6cc9d7a484

1426

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Fujitora.

Avatar image for drax5343
Drax5343

3148

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@delein said:

Fujitora. Emperors>Admirals>>First Commanders.

2 > seems a bit excessive

imo it's more like Emperors = Admirals > First commanders

Avatar image for jieldre
Jieldre

1092

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Fujitora obviously

Avatar image for dolchio
Dolchio

42

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@drax5343:

If you believe that Admirals are on the same level as Emperors then you've actually made a stronger case for having 2 >.

We've seen with Kaido vs Luffy (round 1) and Big Mom vs Queen that Emperors have little difficulty beating characters who are at or close to First Commander level.

Avatar image for gdara
gdara

5534

Forum Posts

1110

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Fujitora still stands on top.

Avatar image for drax5343
Drax5343

3148

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@dolchio said:

@drax5343:

If you believe that Admirals are on the same level as Emperors then you've actually made a stronger case for having 2 >.

We've seen with Kaido vs Luffy (round 1) and Big Mom vs Queen that Emperors have little difficulty beating characters who are at or close to First Commander level.

YC1 is a range. You can’t compare beasts like Marco and King to weaklings like Kata.

Marco was capable of fighting almost on par with BM. King has better Defense than Kaido and beat a guy who is capable of giving a fight to Yonkos (Rooftop Zoro)

Avatar image for rhoynedelta
RhoyneDelta

321

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Bad match-up for King, meteors are the natural enemies of dinosaurs

Avatar image for deactivated-61e6cc9d7a484
deactivated-61e6cc9d7a484

1426

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Fujitora >> King

Avatar image for wushu59
Wushu59

9118

Forum Posts

150

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

Change my answer to Fujitora High Difs

Avatar image for wushu59
Wushu59

9118

Forum Posts

150

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

Bad match-up for King, meteors are the natural enemies of dinosaurs

lol

Avatar image for vjbthe3
vjbthe3

599

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@drax5343 said:

YC1 is a range. You can’t compare beasts like Marco and King to weaklings like Kata.

Marco was capable of fighting almost on par with BM. King has better Defense than Kaido and beat a guy who is capable of giving a fight to Yonkos (Rooftop Zoro)

I don't know how seriously i can take your responses after saying King has better defenses than Kaido

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

8774

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@vjbthe3 said:
@drax5343 said:

YC1 is a range. You can’t compare beasts like Marco and King to weaklings like Kata.

Marco was capable of fighting almost on par with BM. King has better Defense than Kaido and beat a guy who is capable of giving a fight to Yonkos (Rooftop Zoro)

I don't know how seriously i can take your responses after saying King has better defenses than Kaido

Avatar image for drax5343
Drax5343

3148

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@delein said:
@vjbthe3 said:
@drax5343 said:

YC1 is a range. You can’t compare beasts like Marco and King to weaklings like Kata.

Marco was capable of fighting almost on par with BM. King has better Defense than Kaido and beat a guy who is capable of giving a fight to Yonkos (Rooftop Zoro)

I don't know how seriously i can take your responses after saying King has better defenses than Kaido

No Caption Provided

Will you stop wanking Kaido ? It’s getting annoying.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

8774

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@drax5343: a scratch from which he got up without issues? Given that he also fought people stronger than Zoro at the same time? That he is still standing? that he is still fighting without issues Luffy who has better COC than Zoro? Yamato too? Sure, use a panel without context pal.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

8774

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

brainless zoro-stan.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

8774

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@drax5343: given that you always wanna argue Zoro over anything in the verse, wanna make a CaV for once?

Avatar image for socajunkie
socajunkie

12559

Forum Posts

2391

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#20 socajunkie  Moderator

@drax5343:

‘Marco was capable of fighting almost on par with BM.’

Come again?

Avatar image for gangorca
GangOrca

11641

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#21 GangOrca  Online

Fujitora

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

8774

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@socajunkie said:

@drax5343:

‘Marco was capable of fighting almost on par with BM.’

Come again?

he argues zoro above luffy, to be able to fight the likes of Shanks. He also argues that King's durability is better than Kaido's. It's not that surprising anymore.

Avatar image for drax5343
Drax5343

3148

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@delein said:
@socajunkie said:

@drax5343:

‘Marco was capable of fighting almost on par with BM.’

Come again?

he argues zoro above luffy, to be able to fight the likes of Shanks. He also argues that King's durability is better than Kaido's. It's not that surprising anymore.

King literally said his durability is better than Kaido's. They tanked the same attack, in the same form and Kaido's eyes where whited out and he was vomiting blood while King took no damage whatsoever.

Avatar image for drax5343
Drax5343

3148

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@delein said:

@drax5343: a scratch from which he got up without issues? Given that he also fought people stronger than Zoro at the same time? That he is still standing? that he is still fighting without issues Luffy who has better COC than Zoro? Yamato too? Sure, use a panel without context pal.

But that same attack didn't even scratch King.

Avatar image for drax5343
Drax5343

3148

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@delein said:

@drax5343: given that you always wanna argue Zoro over anything in the verse, wanna make a CaV for once?

Zoro vs Luffy make the CaV.

Avatar image for drax5343
Drax5343

3148

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#26  Edited By Drax5343
Avatar image for drax5343
Drax5343

3148

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#27  Edited By Drax5343
@delein said:

brainless zoro-stan.

Insulting people. Real polite. I'm reporting you for that.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

8774

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@drax5343 said:
@delein said:

brainless zoro-stan.

Insulting people. Real polite. I'm reporting you for that.

Hypocrite. are you joking? What did you do in the other tread?

No Caption Provided

But please, tag a mod. I'm thrilled about the idea of linking every single thread where you break the rules. You have more than 10 threads where you argue in your own thread about the winner, which is against the rules. I can also find istances where you insulted others like the picture above, wanna bet?

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

8774

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@drax5343 said:
@socajunkie said:

@drax5343:

‘Marco was capable of fighting almost on par with BM.’

Come again?

No Caption Provided

he got ragdolled the panel after.

Avatar image for drax5343
Drax5343

3148

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#30  Edited By Drax5343
@delein said:
@drax5343 said:
@socajunkie said:

@drax5343:

‘Marco was capable of fighting almost on par with BM.’

Come again?

No Caption Provided

he got ragdolled the panel after.

TIL I learnt that fighting on par with someone for several chapters than holding them up and asking for someone to help you and then running away is ragdolling someone.

All that proves is Big Mom can lift 200 pounds.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

8774

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@drax5343: you have yet to answer me under our cav and on the other post in this thread.

Avatar image for socajunkie
socajunkie

12559

Forum Posts

2391

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#32 socajunkie  Moderator

@drax5343: That’s just clashing, Big Mom had Marco by the throat afterwards and he couldn’t do anything.

Avatar image for paleblood
PaleBlood

934

Forum Posts

197

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Issho

Avatar image for drax5343
Drax5343

3148

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@drax5343: That’s just clashing, Big Mom had Marco by the throat afterwards and he couldn’t do anything.

After they fought for 3 chapters ! Not to mention holding someone by the throat isn't an instant win.

Avatar image for exauce
exauce

9380

Forum Posts

303

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@drax5343 said:
@socajunkie said:

@drax5343: That’s just clashing, Big Mom had Marco by the throat afterwards and he couldn’t do anything.

After they fought for 3 chapters ! Not to mention holding someone by the throat isn't an instant win.

The hell? they fought for 3 pages you mean?

Avatar image for socajunkie
socajunkie

12559

Forum Posts

2391

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#36 socajunkie  Moderator

@drax5343: Holding them by the throat and having them at your mercy with them being unable to do anything means the fight was never close in the first place.

Avatar image for drax5343
Drax5343

3148

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@exauce said:
@drax5343 said:
@socajunkie said:

@drax5343: That’s just clashing, Big Mom had Marco by the throat afterwards and he couldn’t do anything.

After they fought for 3 chapters ! Not to mention holding someone by the throat isn't an instant win.

The hell? they fought for 3 pages you mean?

They were fighting off screen for the previous 3 chapters

Avatar image for drax5343
Drax5343

3148

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@drax5343: Holding them by the throat and having them at your mercy with them being unable to do anything means the fight was never close in the first place.

All that means is that Big Mom can lift 200 pounds, it's not like she was able to wound Marco significantly either.

Avatar image for exauce
exauce

9380

Forum Posts

303

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@drax5343 said:
@exauce said:
@drax5343 said:
@socajunkie said:

@drax5343: That’s just clashing, Big Mom had Marco by the throat afterwards and he couldn’t do anything.

After they fought for 3 chapters ! Not to mention holding someone by the throat isn't an instant win.

The hell? they fought for 3 pages you mean?

They were fighting off screen for the previous 3 chapters

Base on?

Avatar image for drax5343
Drax5343

3148

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@exauce said:
@drax5343 said:
@exauce said:
@drax5343 said:
@socajunkie said:

@drax5343: That’s just clashing, Big Mom had Marco by the throat afterwards and he couldn’t do anything.

After they fought for 3 chapters ! Not to mention holding someone by the throat isn't an instant win.

The hell? they fought for 3 pages you mean?

They were fighting off screen for the previous 3 chapters

Base on?

They started fighting 3 chapters before that chapter

Avatar image for exauce
exauce

9380

Forum Posts

303

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@drax5343: They showed no evidence of fighting prior to their 3 page fight Lol.

Avatar image for drax5343
Drax5343

3148

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@exauce said:

@drax5343: They showed no evidence of fighting prior to their 3 page fight Lol.

Marco literally takes off his glasses and threatens BM three chapters earlier.

Avatar image for yoroshi0
yoroshi0

646

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

meteors > dinosaurs

Avatar image for wushu59
Wushu59

9118

Forum Posts

150

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

Avatar image for wushu59
Wushu59

9118

Forum Posts

150

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

Still funny. LOL

Avatar image for laufnyr
Laufnyr

1244

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Fujitoa takes it with some difficulty

Avatar image for exauce
exauce

9380

Forum Posts

303

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@drax5343 said:
@exauce said:

@drax5343: They showed no evidence of fighting prior to their 3 page fight Lol.

Marco literally takes off his glasses and threatens BM three chapters earlier.

No evidence of a fight before their 3-page fight mate.

Avatar image for drax5343
Drax5343

3148

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@exauce said:
@drax5343 said:
@exauce said:

@drax5343: They showed no evidence of fighting prior to their 3 page fight Lol.

Marco literally takes off his glasses and threatens BM three chapters earlier.

No evidence of a fight before their 3-page fight mate.

So after Marco takes his glasses off and threatens her, what were they doing ? Standing and staring at each other ?

Avatar image for laufnyr
Laufnyr

1244

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

ehm....why is the creator of the thread commenting this much in his own thread? 50% of the posts are his lol.

Avatar image for exauce
exauce

9380

Forum Posts

303

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#50  Edited By exauce

@drax5343: They sure ain't fighting, not to mention the fact that Marco never took his glasses off, dude still had it when he clashed with Big mom.