Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

DerTilt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If King the background would have more IQ he had a chance.But since hes dumb as shit i give it to the team

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dertilt said:

If King the background would have more IQ he had a chance.But since hes dumb as shit i give it to the team

Yes because these two are clearly the Einstein of battle IQ imao.

Ot: King blitzes and two shots, stat gap too high here.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DerTilt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:
@dertilt said:

Yes because these two are clearly the Einstein of battle IQ imao.

Ot: King blitzes and two shots, stat gap too high here.

King aint Katakuri.And yes,neither of them are Einstein but at least smarter as Albert

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dertilt: King is a pretty standard lightning bruiser, is fast, has good stats, fire based powers and uses his speed and abilities decently well. Yeah he is not Meruem or something but doesn't need to be given his own fighting style and the kind of opponents he has fought, like Zoro who is another brawler.

Brandish is just an overconfident loli who in spite of a broken ability got easily captured with the slightest diversion lol and Ajeel just got his ass kicked by brawlers throughout the entirety of the final arc, ultimately losing to two of the weaker bricks in the guild. Dude gets utterly decimated by King who is a much faster, stronger and more experienced brick than anyone Ajeel fought that arc.

Friederich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King most faster than they.

DerTilt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DerTilt
@shirso said:

@dertilt: King is a pretty standard lightning bruiser, is fast, has good stats, fire based powers and uses his speed and abilities decently well. Yeah he is not Meruem or something but doesn't need to be given his own fighting style and the kind of opponents he has fought, like Zoro who is another brawler.

Brandish is just an overconfident loli who in spite of a broken ability got easily captured with the slightest diversion lol and Ajeel just got his ass kicked by brawlers throughout the entirety of the final arc, ultimately losing to two of the weaker bricks in the guild. Dude gets utterly decimated by King who is a much faster, stronger and more experienced brick than anyone Ajeel fought that arc.

Ajeel losing to Elfman and Lisanna was insane shit which made 0 sense hence it was off-screen.And yes,Albert>Ajeel in a 1on1 setting.But this is a 2vs1 setting.Anime Albert is more competent as his Manga counterpart.In fact,Anime Albert is almost on par with Katakuri.But that non canon so who cares

Anyway,thinking about it,the Duo loses most likely.Albert outstats them in every way.Neither of this 2 scales to Suzaku.Not even in their wildest dreams

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By shirso

@dertilt:

Wano anime is canon, the anime team has repeatedly stated they are consulting Oda on the portrayal and if they add anything new.

Good. Yeah why on earth would you think Spriggan randos scale to a dude who fought a Dragon God 1v1 lol.

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@shirso said:

@dertilt:

Wano anime is canon, the anime team has repeatedly stated they are consulting Oda on the portrayal and if they add anything new.

Good. Yeah why on earth would you think Spriggan randos scale to a dude who fought a Dragon God 1v1 lol.

eh oda also said anime and manga are 2 diff entities, or 2 paths of the story

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By JDogg

Brandish busts all his organs or goes Aldo size and proceeds to solo all of Wano.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King folds brandish but might get dehydrated by sandboy

PlagueDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xebec said:

1) eh oda also said anime and manga are 2 diff entities, or 2 paths of the story

Hmm where'd he say that?

You got a scan or source where I can find it because if you do please send it my way :)

Acehood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: curious where do you have king In terms of stats and basically all yc1 tiers

Ot king solos mid diffs at worst

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acehood said:

@shirso: curious where do you have king In terms of stats and basically all yc1 tiers

Large country, FTL

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#25  Edited By Wushu59

@shirso: I got King at like Continent +. lol. My scale retroactively went up post Wano, It doesn't really make sense for them to be that much below Kaido, imo. Especially when King was clashing with Conqueror's Haki imbued Zoro in some instances.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#26  Edited By nassergrant19

@wushu59 said:

@shirso: I got King at like Continent +. lol. My scale retroactively went up post Wano, It doesn't really make sense for them to be that much below Kaido, imo. Especially when King was clashing with Conqueror's Haki imbued Zoro in some instances.

Yeah I have that same scale for people like Sanji/Yamato/Law/Kidd/Base-G4 Luffy

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Dimitri1220
@exauce said:
@dimitri1220 said:

@exauce: Natsu’s tumor

Where does it says she shrank it to cellular lvl?

She shrank the tumor until it was basically gone and can do the same to injuries as seen with August and Gajeel. The only way that's even remotely possible is to shrink it to the cellular level or smaller. We've also seen her shrink her lackey Marin (the dude with the spatial abilities) so small that not even dragon slayers could sense him with their enhanced senses or magic-sensing.

Akumu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acehood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acehood said:

Well that makes sense I guess considering his feats either way he is winning this fight both ajeel and brandish where underwelming at best

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Wushu59

@nassergrant19 said:
@wushu59 said:

Yeah I have that same scale for people like Sanji/Yamato/Law/Kidd/Base-G4 Luffy

Any YC1 can physically compete with Admirals (other than Akianu's Devil Fruit) It's just the insane range and power of Admirals Devil Fruit that put them over YC1 other then Benn Beckman. In Aramaki's case, hax.

We saw in Marineford that Marco is physically able to kick Kizaru and Aokiji across a battlefield. Even Boundman Luffy in Dressrosa would be able to do the same thing. He is like really underrated power wise inverse.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So basically my scale goes like this

For the Pre-Time Skip

You have Zoro and Sanji at small island-island. End of Pre-Time Skip Luffy at island-large island with max Gears off Gecko Moria

Fresh out of Post Time Skip Base Luffy, Zoro and Sanji all at country who can one shot Pacfista

Gear 2nd Luffy out the time skip would get into Large Country territory as G2 is an exponential boost from his base.

Gear 3rd Luffy - Small Continent-Continent AP wise at least

Doflamingo at Continent (Doflamingo being stronger then Sai and Chinjao who Oda says can shatter continent which is a clear thing he does to notate their power) and Gear 4th Boundman in Continent to Continent+ ranges. This is consistent as Doflamingo can somewhat tangle with Fujitora (not saying he is on the same tier)

Most of the YC1 are physically around Boundman Luffy level. King even having the edge through clashing with Conqueror's Haki Zoro. Law and Kid you could have at MC with their Awakenings.

Yonko like Big Mom and Kaido are in Multi-Continent+ range. Kaido potentially higher with his Dragon Susanoo which their are calcs floating around.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59:

So basically my scale goes like this

For the Pre-Time Skip

You have Zoro and Sanji at small island-island. End of Pre-Time Skip Luffy at island-large island with max Gears off Gecko Moria

Yeah

Fresh out of Post Time Skip Base Luffy, Zoro and Sanji all at country who can one shot Pacfista

Yeah since before it took combined island lvl attacks to beat one.

Gear 2nd Luffy out the time skip would get into Large Country territory as G2 is an exponential boost from his base.

Ye

Gear 3rd Luffy - Small Continent-Continent AP wise at least

Doflamingo at Continent (Doflamingo being stronger then Sai and Chinjao who Oda says can shatter continent which is a clear thing he does to notate their power) and Gear 4th Boundman in Continent to Continent+ ranges. This is consistent as Doflamingo can somewhat tangle with Fujitora (not saying he is on the same tier)

Another scale could be upscaling from Mihawk’s casual Island lvl slash. Jozu could overpower the slash while Doffy’s parasite string casually overpowered him to the point where he was helpless. Meanwhile Base Dressrosa Luffy could bust out of them.

Most of the YC1 are physically around Boundman Luffy level. King even having the edge through clashing with Conqueror's Haki Zoro. Law and Kid you could have at MC with their Awakenings.

Yeah.

Yonko like Big Mom and Kaido are in Multi-Continent+ range. Kaido potentially higher with his Dragon Susanoo which their are calcs floating around.

Ye for sure. Can’t wait to see how that’s animated. They’ll definitely exaggerate it like they did with King.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Wushu59

@nassergrant19:

Well, actually Luffy used G4 Boundman to break out of Doffy's strings while Doflamingo could causally block Gear 3rd punch just using his thin layers.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So yeah. Gear 4th is considerably stronger than Gear 3rd. So actually small continent to lower end of continent for this version of Gear 3rd which he could fight Chinjao with.

And Doflamingo is a bit underrated. Based on taking some hits from Boundman he could take some from YC1 tier characters, albeit not beat them.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59: I meant G3, not base. My bad.

In G3 he could break out of them as well.

No Caption Provided

So yeah. Gear 4th is considerably stronger than Gear 3rd. So actually small continent to lower end of continent for this version of Gear 3rd which he could fight Chinjao with.

Yeah makes sense.

And Doflamingo is a bit underrated. Based on taking some hits from Boundman he could take some from YC1 tier characters, albeit not beat them.

That’s true.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By exauce
@dimitri1220 said:
@exauce said:
@dimitri1220 said:

@exauce: Natsu’s tumor

Where does it says she shrank it to cellular lvl?

She shrank the tumor until it was basically gone and can do the same to injuries as seen with August and Gajeel. The only way that's even remotely possible is to shrink it to the cellular level or smaller. We've also seen her shrink her lackey Marin (the dude with the spatial abilities) so small that not even dragon slayers could sense him with their enhanced senses or magic-sensing.

Gone, expect it was still there, as she was able to strink it back it, Gone could mean small enough that it wouldn't bother Natsu, no where does it mean "cellular lvl" Lol.

Turn out he was just the size of her toes. Nowhere near acellular level.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce:

Gone, expect it was still there, as she was able to strink it back it, Gone could mean small enough that it wouldn't bother Natsu

That was my point, it's why I said "basically gone"

no where does it mean "cellular lvl" Lol.

My guy, the only way the tumor wouldn't bother Natsu anymore or grow back to its original size is if it got shrunk to a cellular level. If you look at cancer, tumors start in literally 1 cell or at most a small group of them.

This is similar to when Brandish can heal people; She can't literally mend their wounds, but she can minimize the damage to such an extreme that it practically vanished.

Turn out he was just the size of her toes.Nowhere near acellular level.

Smh and now you wonder why I don't debate you with these shitty ass arguments.

Brandish shrinks Marin who is now not visible to the human eye or to dragon slayers who have enhanced senses. If he was the size you're claiming he was, even we could see him, let alone Natsu and Wendy:

No Caption Provided

This is Brandish, 9 chapters and more than a day later having Marin do her nails, so she shrank him to the perfect size:

No Caption Provided

Two completely different situations and moments. I ain't replying to you anymore bruh, always a waste of time.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220:

That was my point, it's why I said "basically gone"

Which doesn't mean cellular lvl Lol.

My guy, the only way the tumor wouldn't bother Natsu anymore or grow back to its original size is if it got shrunk to a cellular level. If you look at cancer, tumors start in literally 1 cell or at most a small group of them.

Cancer starting in cells has nothing to do with it, as you are not going to yet feel anything at start of it, the cells need to start overgrowing before you feel it, so no it don't mean nothing where it starts, also Cancer doesn't necessarily mean tumor especially in this case where it would have been mention if it was cancer.

This is similar to when Brandish can heal people; She can't literally mend their wounds, but she can minimize the damage to such an extreme that it practically vanished.

But it still very much there, and you have no way to claim that it went down to cellular level.

Smh and now you wonder why I don't debate you with these shitty ass arguments.

Then just debunk it and move on Lol, nobody cares.

Brandish shrinks Marin who is now not visible to the human eye or to dragon slayers who have enhanced senses. If he was the size you're claiming he was, even we could see him, let alone Natsu and Wendy:

He could simply shrink so fast the demon slayer didn't see him, that toes size is quite litterally the smallest she ever strank a person, if she could shrink people to cellular lvl, why the hell did she not do it once during her entire existence? She can't lol, she has limit to how far she can shrink or enlarge things.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Dimitri1220

@exauce:

Cancer starting in cells has nothing to do with it, as you are not going to yet feel anything at start of it, the cells need to start overgrowing before you feel it, so no it don't mean nothing where it starts, also Cancer doesn't necessarily mean tumor especially in this case where it would have been mention if it was cancer.

My guy, "feeling" the tumor isn't the problem, the problem is the tumor existing in the first place. Cancerous or not, tumors generally start as one or a small group of cells, cancer was simply an example.

But it still very much there, and you have no way to claim that it went down to cellular level.

I did: tumors start from a single cell/small group of cells, so the only way for Brandish to shrink it for it to never be relevant again is for her to shrink it to the cellular level or smaller. It doesn't get simpler than that, so if you don't understand it after this post, that's on you.

Then just debunk it and move on Lol, nobody cares.

The problem with you is that people do debunk your claims, however, you ignore what they wrote and act keep repeating yourself.

He could simply shrink so fast the demon slayer didn't see him, that toes size is quite litterally the smallest she ever strank a person,

Are you really still on this argument??? My guy it doesn't matter how fast she shrank him, if he was the size of her toes then they would've sensed him immediately after he shrank. Imagine saying her shrinking limit is the size of Brandish's toes when she made a tumor irrelevant which is only possible by making it smaller than a cell.

if she could shrink people to cellular lvl, why the hell did she not do it once during her entire existence? She can't lol, she has limit to how far she can shrink or enlarge things.

She hates fighting and didn't want to kill anyone in the war. This was made clear multiple times in the Alvarez arc and throughout the 100YQ. Go and read FT if you're gonna always debate it. Until then, I'm not gonna respond to any of your comments from here on out.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220:

My guy, "feeling" the tumor isn't the problem, the problem is the tumor existing in the first place. Cancerous or not, tumors generally start as one or a small group of cells, cancer was simply an example.

And tumors of that size in one cell, even if it cancer won't bother you until later when it start growing.

I did: tumors start from a single cell/small group of cells, so the only way for Brandish to shrink it for it to never be relevant again is for her to shrink it to the cellular level or smaller. It doesn't get simpler than that, so if you don't understand it after this post, that's on you.

Expect she doesn't need to have that small, the tumors could just twice smaller that it wouldn't bother him no more, I ain't saying that it not possible, but clearly not probable as she hasn't shown anything close to that.

The problem with you is that people do debunk your claims, however, you ignore what they wrote and act keep repeating yourself.

Same thing happens to everyone here, nobodies cares, people will always argue the same point over and over, that is literally the point of this place.

Are you really still on this argument??? My guy it doesn't matter how fast she shrank him, if he was the size of her toes then they would've sensed him immediately after he shrank. Imagine saying her shrinking limit is the size of Brandish's toes when she made a tumor irrelevant which is only possible by making it smaller than a cell.

Because? Or maybe because she didn't make it smaller than a cell lol, that toes size is the smallest we've ever seen her shrink person, that it, she ain't never went under that, so let alone cell small.

She hates fighting and didn't want to kill anyone in the war. This was made clear multiple times in the Alvarez arc and throughout the 100YQ. Go and read FT if you're gonna always debate it. Until then, I'm not gonna respond to any of your comments from here on out.

She didn't have to kill him, just make them smaller than a toe lol. I do read Fairy tail and yea I don't care about the rest.

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@xebec said:

1) eh oda also said anime and manga are 2 diff entities, or 2 paths of the story

Hmm where'd he say that?

You got a scan or source where I can find it because if you do please send it my way :)

i forgot where he said it i'll try to look for it

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

WiseforAges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By WiseforAges

King would probably oneshot Ajeel honestly now Brandish though could stay a little in the ring with Yonko Commander by the nature of her hax as magic. But will eventually get exhausted then probably roasted by King or butchered getting the W by mid-diff against her.

WiseforAges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wiseforages: Now if the Spriggan here had perfect teamwork they could probably give him a high-diff fight before going down to King's overwhelming might and his superior stats!