• 68 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for logy5000
#1 Posted by logy5000 (7002 posts) - - Show Bio

Go!

Avatar image for themightyavenger
#2 Edited by TheMightyAvenger (1917 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe King Thor could take him down. Maybe not kill him permanently though since even Imperiex couldn't compltely kill him.

Just a question though, does Doomsday have any defense against reality warping ?

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
#3 Posted by Simon_the_digger (5095 posts) - - Show Bio

King Thor

Avatar image for jeanroygrant
#4 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

King Thor got this.

Avatar image for logy5000
#5 Posted by logy5000 (7002 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferdelance: @jeanroygrant: Reasons?

Avatar image for angryhulks
#6 Posted by AngryHulks (3480 posts) - - Show Bio

King Thor have shown to be capable of stopping time and blew a hole through the Destroyer...

King Thor will destroy Doomsday due to the fact that Doomsday is not inherently resistant to magic.

Avatar image for bo88gdan
#7 Posted by Bo88gdan (5408 posts) - - Show Bio

King Thor stomps doomsday.

Avatar image for kameo
#8 Posted by kameo (1847 posts) - - Show Bio

Dooms Day.

Avatar image for lord_johnathan
#9 Edited by Lord_Johnathan (3304 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite thread, when Imperiex blasted Doomsday like a mosquito slamming into a bug-zapper, he couldn't come back to life without requiring Lex Luthor scraping some cells off his charred bones to clone him. Rune King Thor would do the same, or I don't know...use his Skyfather+ powers to dump Doomsday at the end of time or a black hole or some other location where "life cannot exist"?

Avatar image for killemall
#10 Posted by Killemall (18938 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan: I think you are missing few things:

1. Imperix should be a lot more powerful than King Thor.

2. Its King Thor in the battle rather than Rune King Thor.

3. What you are purposing mostly is BFR, apart from that its going to be extremely hard for King Thor.

Avatar image for mirabel
#11 Posted by Mirabel (1090 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Lord_Johnathan: I think you are missing few things:

1. Imperix should be a lot more powerful than King Thor.

2. Its King Thor in the battle rather than Rune King Thor.

3. What you are purposing mostly is BFR, apart from that its going to be extremely hard for King Thor.

Couldn't he still just throw him into the end of time or a black hole?

Avatar image for the_roman
#12 Posted by The_Roman (3444 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't KT pound a hole in the Destroyer?

Avatar image for tifalockhart
#13 Posted by TifaLockhart (19564 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Roman: He oneshotted the Desak(spelling?)/Destroyer combo, yes.

Avatar image for killemall
#14 Posted by Killemall (18938 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mirabel said:

@Killemall said:

@Lord_Johnathan: I think you are missing few things:

1. Imperix should be a lot more powerful than King Thor.

2. Its King Thor in the battle rather than Rune King Thor.

3. What you are purposing mostly is BFR, apart from that its going to be extremely hard for King Thor.

Couldn't he still just throw him into the end of time or a black hole?

He could, thats why i kept number 3. That would still be BFR.

Avatar image for lord_johnathan
#15 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3304 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Mirabel said:

@Killemall said:

@Lord_Johnathan: I think you are missing few things:

1. Imperix should be a lot more powerful than King Thor.

2. Its King Thor in the battle rather than Rune King Thor.

3. What you are purposing mostly is BFR, apart from that its going to be extremely hard for King Thor.

Couldn't he still just throw him into the end of time or a black hole?

He could, thats why i kept number 3. That would still be BFR.

Doesn't the end of time or conditions similar to it kill doomsday though? I remember that conditions like that are one of the only things he can't adapt to, and require his ass to be pulled from the fire.

Avatar image for killemall
#16 Posted by Killemall (18938 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan said:

Doesn't the end of time or conditions similar to it kill doomsday though? I remember that conditions like that are one of the only things he can't adapt to, and require his ass to be pulled from the fire.

Well BFR = Battle Field Removal, so any that permanently removes the contestant from the battle field would be included in BFR which isnt disabled from the rules so is still allowed.

Doomsday wasnt killed by black hole or end of time, he was killed by being BFR to entrophy which in DC universe is the force of ultimate universe. Its the same force that was used during Zero Hour by Parallax to erase entire universe.

Avatar image for the_roman
#17 Posted by The_Roman (3444 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: F**k knows the spelling lol.

Yeah I thought so. Leaning towards King Thor then, unless my opinion is changed.

Avatar image for lord_johnathan
#18 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3304 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

Doesn't the end of time or conditions similar to it kill doomsday though? I remember that conditions like that are one of the only things he can't adapt to, and require his ass to be pulled from the fire.

Well BFR = Battle Field Removal, so any that permanently removes the contestant from the battle field would be included in BFR which isnt disabled from the rules so is still allowed.

Doomsday wasnt killed by black hole or end of time, he was killed by being BFR to entrophy which in DC universe is the force of ultimate universe. Its the same force that was used during Zero Hour by Parallax to erase entire universe.

How did they rescue him from Entropy nullifying his existence?

Avatar image for AssertingValor
#19 Posted by AssertingValor (7953 posts) - - Show Bio

Can king thor rearange molecules?

Avatar image for killemall
#20 Posted by Killemall (18938 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan said:

How did they rescue him from Entropy nullifying his existence?

Well it was sort of retconned during Zero Hour. What happened was Hal Jordan as parallax, after absorbing enough energies started to re-write the DC continuity and in the process everything had to happen a second time, and before Doomsday could be BFRed he was saved by Braniac.

The scans below should address exactly this , which are from Doomsday Wars 02

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7

@LordMaverick said:

Can king thor rearange molecules?

While King Thor has shown matter manipulation during The Mighty Thor 559 in repairing a destroyed moon, he has never used it in a battle, let alone against someone who could arguably adapt to such tactics.

Avatar image for lord_johnathan
#21 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3304 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

How did they rescue him from Entropy nullifying his existence?

Well it was sort of retconned during Zero Hour. What happened was Hal Jordan as parallax, after absorbing enough energies started to re-write the DC continuity and in the process everything had to happen a second time, and before Doomsday could be BFRed he was saved by Braniac.

The scans below should address exactly this , which are from Doomsday Wars 02

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7

@LordMaverick said:

Can king thor rearange molecules?

While King Thor has shown matter manipulation during The Mighty Thor 559 in repairing a destroyed moon, he has never used it in a battle, let alone against someone who could arguably adapt to such tactics.

Seems a tad cheap doesn't it? I liked Doomsday's exit in Hunter/Prey.

Avatar image for tifalockhart
#22 Posted by TifaLockhart (19564 posts) - - Show Bio

For the record, I hate Doomsday's ridiculousness. But I have to recognize that he did curbstomp Darkseid.

Avatar image for killemall
#23 Posted by Killemall (18938 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan said:

Seems a tad cheap doesn't it? I liked Doomsday's exit in Hunter/Prey.

Yes it does but well they had to bring back Doomsday , he is one of the most popular villain.

Avatar image for jeanroygrant
#24 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordMavericksaid:

Can king thor rearange molecules?

I swear even regular Classic Thor could do this.

@logy5000 said:

@Ferdelance: @jeanroygrant: Reasons?

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
#25 Posted by termiteone4ever (11805 posts) - - Show Bio

again DOomsday for sure .

Avatar image for logy5000
#26 Posted by logy5000 (7002 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: When did Classic Thor rearrange molecules?

Avatar image for killemall
#27 Posted by Killemall (18938 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@jeanroygrant: When did Classic Thor rearrange molecules?

He is done so 3 times that i know of.

Journey into the Mystery 115: Converted air around Absorbing Man into helium

No Caption Provided

Thor volume 1, Issue 242: this is a little unclear where he transmutated the pyramid or just BFRed it.

No Caption Provided

Avengers Volume 1, Issue 70: Shrinks hyperion into a itty-bitty size and traps him into a ball (much like what Darkseid did to Cyborg Superman)

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for logy5000
#28 Posted by logy5000 (7002 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Well. That's interesting. DD would become immune to it though.

Avatar image for jeanroygrant
#29 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Thanks for showing them :)

Avatar image for vaeternus
#30 Posted by Vaeternus (9558 posts) - - Show Bio

DD

Avatar image for killemall
#31 Posted by Killemall (18938 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@Killemall: Well. That's interesting. DD would become immune to it though.

Death of Superman version doesnt adapt to thing while in a battle, it was revealed that he can adapt to things after he comes back to life, but one death should mean Thor has already won

Avatar image for jackofspades
#32 Posted by jackofspades (1874 posts) - - Show Bio

king thor

Avatar image for logy5000
#33 Posted by logy5000 (7002 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: But this is Hunter Prey Doomsday, who dwarfed Death of Superman Doomsday.

Avatar image for killemall
#34 Posted by Killemall (18938 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@Killemall: But this is Hunter Prey Doomsday, who dwarfed Death of Superman Doomsday.

Oh lol sorry, i seem to getting old.

I think Hunter/ Prey has a good change of beating King Thor provided he doesnt use time manipulation to his advantage, thats a very difficult ability to counter.

Avatar image for logy5000
#35 Posted by logy5000 (7002 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@logy5000 said:

@Killemall: But this is Hunter Prey Doomsday, who dwarfed Death of Superman Doomsday.

Oh lol sorry, i seem to getting old.

I think Hunter/ Prey has a good change of beating King Thor provided he doesnt use time manipulation to his advantage, thats a very difficult ability to counter.

Indeed it is, but IIRC, BFR isn't Thor's 1st move on a general basis.

Avatar image for killemall
#36 Posted by Killemall (18938 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

Indeed it is, but IIRC, BFR isn't Thor's 1st move on a general basis.

I never said BFR, i said time manipulation, he has shown the ability to stop time, albiet NOT in a battle.

Avatar image for logy5000
#37 Posted by logy5000 (7002 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Sending him to another place in time is BFR. Also, it's not in his character to just go around freezing time.

Avatar image for killemall
#38 Posted by Killemall (18938 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@Killemall: Sending him to another place in time is BFR. Also, it's not in his character to just go around freezing time.

I did not say he would sent him into another place in time, i said he would stop time and hit him.

Yes it is not in his character, that much i mentioned in my previous post.

Avatar image for lol
#39 Posted by lol (5443 posts) - - Show Bio

KT

Avatar image for leonkarlen123
#40 Posted by leonkarlen123 (8815 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor didn't even pass Odin in power while Year one Doomsday took Darkseid down.

Avatar image for dondave
#41 Posted by dondave (41590 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

Avatar image for cortadew
#42 Posted by cortadew (411 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you still believe the same posted here @killemall?

Avatar image for cgoodness
#43 Edited by Cream_God (15520 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for mohammed_alg_92
#44 Posted by mohammed_alg_92 (635 posts) - - Show Bio

HP doomsday

Avatar image for karazor-el
#45 Edited by KaraZor-el (1800 posts) - - Show Bio

I was gonna say this is overkill and that king thor would stomp. But then i remembered how slow thor is and then i remembered wolverine slicing his arm off. So maybe doomsday has a good shot. Idk

Avatar image for kangconquers
#46 Posted by Kangconquers (1189 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor didn't even pass Odin in power while Year one Doomsday took Darkseid down.

Odin could defeat Darkseid, so I'm not sure how that's a one to one comparison.

Avatar image for apocalypse3
#47 Posted by Apocalypse3 (2641 posts) - - Show Bio

King Thor stomps

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#48 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (4327 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday

Avatar image for blackjudas
#49 Posted by BlackJudas (238 posts) - - Show Bio

King Thor.

Avatar image for leo-343
#50 Posted by Leo-343 (30912 posts) - - Show Bio

King Thor, low diff.