King(seven deadly sins) vs Zoro(one piece)

• 76 results
DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DeathHero61

Morals on.

Random encounter.

Starting distance 30 feet.

Battle takes place on donkey kong island post tropical freeze.

No Caption Provided

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

King. He can easily stay out of range, and beat Zoro with his Sacred Weapon configurations.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36
deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah because staying out Zoro's range is so easy.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah because staying out Zoro's range is so easy.

For someone as fast as King who has flight, and can attack you from all angles? Yes. Pretty easy.

In fact all he needs to do is turn Zoro into stone. GG.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Zoro without much effort.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36
deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

For someone as fast as King who has flight, and can attack you from all angles? Yes. Pretty easy.

Against someone with medium effort AOE that butchers stone golems which dwarfs the city below the battlefield with precognition and presence tracking who is also pretty damn fast with the ability to casually make tornadoes with his swords that slice thick steel shields like fruit and carry on for prolonged periods, or summon the spirit of his personal demon to triple his damage out by giving him two extra bodies with nine swords in total covering all angles no it isn't easy at all and no presumptions change that.

In fact all he needs to do is turn Zoro into stone. GG.

With all the techniques sent his way I doubt it will be that easy to pull off, I know little about this manga but any assertions that will be an easy battle I find weird given the OPs knowledge on both mangas, being here to just stop potential low balling is what I'll do from here, debating who would win without sufficient info one party seems dumb so I won't do that.

etoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven't even seen zoro go all out yet during post time skip, should be a easy win for him

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@etoro1: he has not had an easy time with his fights so yeah

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:
@smxlr8 said:

Bar Fujitora who hasn't Zoro had an easy time with?

why did you quote for no reason ?

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:
@smxlr8 said:
@leo-343 said:
@smxlr8 said:

Erm I just asked you a question? And I usually quote...

well don't for me thanks

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King. Range and defense combined with hax.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

^lol.

etoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8 said:
@leo-343 said:
@smxlr8 said:
@leo-343 said:
@smxlr8 said:

well don't for me thanks

So, just to be clear...

You don't like being quoted

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etoro1 said:
@smxlr8 said:
@leo-343 said:
@smxlr8 said:
@leo-343 said:
@smxlr8 said:

well don't for me thanks

So, just to be clear...

yes so lets stop shall we

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Zoro definitely, but I really don't see it being as easy as some seem to think.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@lunacyde said:

Zoro definitely, but I really don't see it being as easy as some seem to think.

I'm interested to hear this out, just for an outside perspective.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Lunacyde  Moderator

@leo-343: Nope, I'm a NNT fan though. My knowledge on Zoro is mostly from reading other threads, so I could definitely be wrong. I probably shouldn't have said anything since I don't know Zoro that well :P

etoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8 said:
@etoro1 said:
@smxlr8 said:
@leo-343 said:
@smxlr8 said:
@leo-343 said:
@smxlr8 said:

well don't for me thanks

So, just to be clear...

Will do

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King. Don't emme ax me how.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Lunacyde  Moderator

@leo-343: What is the effectiveness of Zoro's long range game?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8 said:
@etoro1 said:
@smxlr8 said:
@leo-343 said:
@smxlr8 said:
@leo-343 said:
@smxlr8 said:

well don't for me thanks

So, just to be clear...

:o

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Lunacyde  Moderator

I've seen those. That's impressive power, but how are those attacks against smaller more nimble opponents? How difficult are they to evade? I have no doubt Zoro would mess King up if he connects a time or two. The question is how easily he can tag him at range IMHO.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DeathHero61

@sirfizzwhizz: If king keeps his distance as best as he possibly can he can win, but Zoro is pretty damn fast, possibly just as fast. And his power would be hard to defend against, i feel like the only way king would win is by matching Zoro's power and he could easily overpower him with his true powers but that's risky since he doesn't have appropriate control over it yet. I feel if King get serious and aims to take out zoro at the very beginning he could beat Zoro but the chances would be small because the level of power of his attacks would be really hard to defend against, . but in character King has never done that. Plus Chastefoil has been cut in half before by Helbram there is no way you could convince anyone here that anyone aside from Meliodas and Escanor have feats superior to Zoro's...... some argue that in a fight Zoro may actually pull a win against luffy with the feats he has now. And Zoro has yet to actually go all out. So with his current feats i honestly think it's safe to say Zoro wins this. Cadence, you honestly gotta take the L on this one. King's best attributes have always been his speed and precision and versatility not his strength and durability. He honestly does not have the feats or the track record to suggest that he could actually win against Zoro with his feats in dressrosa and his overall skill. Until he gets control of his true powers, he's not beating Zoro in a random encounter. Zoro with a single slash from a distance could possibly end the fight, and we could argue that guardian could protect him from attacks, but guardian with the right amount of force and the right type of attacks applied in certain ways, it can be bypassed.

@leo-343 said:
@lunacyde said:

@leo-343: Nope, I'm a NNT fan though. My knowledge on Zoro is mostly from reading other threads, so I could definitely be wrong. I probably shouldn't have said anything since I don't know Zoro that well :P

Ok, well if there's any scans you want to clarify anything about Zoro ask away, I'm not too familiar with NNT though, just interested due to Zoro's presence here.

I highly recommend it, it's pretty good. :)

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Dude, when you hit the 200 hundreds you will not be disappointed.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: I dont see why I should take the lose. As said, those attack are slices, not AOE like a nuke blast or some garbage, and OP feats are extremely exaggerated as much as Naruto. All these characters are pushing similar speeds by one feat or another. Difference is King has the better defense, and better hax.

That simple. Just because your more a fan of OP than NNT does not mean I agree with you or Mr I views on the Manga's weird artsy style of feats.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: I dont see why I should take the lose. As said, those attack are slices, not AOE like a nuke blast or some garbage, and OP feats are extremely exaggerated as much as Naruto. All these characters are pushing similar speeds by one feat or another. Difference is King has the better defense, and better hax.

That simple. Just because your more a fan of OP than NNT does not mean I agree with you or Mr I views on the Manga's weird artsy style of feats.

LMAO it's actually the exact freaking opposite, i have an entire respect thread dedicated to the NNT universe that's still in progress that you can find on the vine XD i am literally the guy they tag for NNT along with the fact that i have done at least two or three CAVS involving characters from that verse. Get off your high horse. You are making the verse look bad by saying Diane who couldn't even handle Gilthunder and Hauser working together with their attack(which zoro would literally cut in half without effort) without using her geokinesis, is superior to Aizen of all people, and now you are saying King who isn't known for his strength and durability can handle zoro who is known for that exact regard. King's defenses have been surpassed before, read and catch up to the series and you will see that to be the case, he isn't taking Zoro here. Saying i am more of an OP fan than i am NNT is like saying Precrisisbardock is more of a DC fan than he is a DBZ fan.

Refering to what you said above, Zoro literally slashed Pica who is practically the size of a freaking city, and with air pressure alone from his flying slashes managed to slash through Pica, then later on even managed to slash him entirely in half. In potency and slashing and striking power, Zoro easily stomps King, Chastefoil has been cut in half before, and Kings defenses have been surpassed before, King is losing here. The only real hax he has that will even matter is his petrification ability which he will not start with morals on. Zoro can and will overwhelm him.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King, Chastiefol is too versatile.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61:

LMAO it's actually the exact freaking opposite, i have an entire respect thread dedicated to the NNT universe that's still in progress that you can find on the vine XD i am literally the guy they tag for NNT along with the fact that i have done at least two or three CAVS involving characters from that verse. Get off your high horse.

Really? I know tons of people with Godzilla respect threads, had more movies than me with GZ, the Mangas I still dont own, ect and I out debate them in GZ topics :/

Your point? Pat yourself on the back? Good job? High horse in deed.

You are making the verse look bad by saying Diane who couldn't even handle Gilthunder and Hauser working together with their attack(which zoro would literally cut in half without effort) without using her geokinesis, is superior to Aizen of all people, and now you are saying King who isn't known for his strength and durability can handle zoro who is known for that exact regard.

Im sorry if my opinion on Bleach, or One Piece is not wanked like yours. I like YYH as well, and dont agree with Darkraidens wank on that. Sorry to have different thoughts than yourself. Oh wait, its a battle forum, and a few others on this thread agree King would win.

King's defenses have been surpassed before, read and catch up to the series and you will see that to be the case, he isn't taking Zoro here. Saying i am more of an OP fan than i am NNT is like saying Precrisisbardock is more of a DC fan than he is a DBZ fan.

Im sure Zoro can by pass them, as King can Zoro with better hax.

Refering to what you said above, Zoro literally slashed Pica who is practically the size of a freaking city, and with air pressure alone from his flying slashes managed to slash through Pica, then later on even managed to slash him entirely in half. In potency and slashing and striking power, Zoro easily stomps King, Chastefoil has been cut in half before, and Kings defenses have been surpassed before, King is losing here. The only real hax he has that will even matter is his petrification ability which he will not start with morals on. Zoro can and will overwhelm him.

I guess Zoro can bust Naruto now the way your hyping lol.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By DeathHero61

@deathhero61:

LMAO it's actually the exact freaking opposite, i have an entire respect thread dedicated to the NNT universe that's still in progress that you can find on the vine XD i am literally the guy they tag for NNT along with the fact that i have done at least two or three CAVS involving characters from that verse. Get off your high horse.

Really? I know tons of people with Godzilla respect threads, had more movies than me with GZ, the Mangas I still dont own, ect and I out debate them in GZ topics :/

And i also remember you acting as if you knew everything about Invincible in that 2 vs 2 against Lvenger and Ghostravage when you were simply overhyping them and knew nothing about your opponent's characters. :/ I also remember a time when you said Naruto characters were street level and couldn't even beat ultimate spiderman :/

Your point? Pat yourself on the back? Good job? High horse in deed.

Honestly i already am patting myself on the back for not acting like any of the sins could beat the majority of HST like you think they do. You honestly are on a high horse considering how you always pull BS like this on every one of your billion of accounts, you either highball the hell out of characters that aren't even that powerful or lowball the hell out of characters that actually deserve recognition.

You are making the verse look bad by saying Diane who couldn't even handle Gilthunder and Hauser working together with their attack(which zoro would literally cut in half without effort) without using her geokinesis, is superior to Aizen of all people, and now you are saying King who isn't known for his strength and durability can handle zoro who is known for that exact regard.

Im sorry if my opinion on Bleach, or One Piece is not wanked like yours. I like YYH as well, and dont agree with Darkraidens wank on that. Sorry to have different thoughts than yourself. Oh wait, its a battle forum, and a few others on this thread agree King would win.

Again, says the one who claims Diane can beat Aizen, when her feats blatantly beg to differ.......and i find it hilarious. And three serious votes for the sins and 5 serious votes for OP. Really not all that impressive. The fact that you only watch/read one of the series makes your perception of the series biased

King's defenses have been surpassed before, read and catch up to the series and you will see that to be the case, he isn't taking Zoro here. Saying i am more of an OP fan than i am NNT is like saying Precrisisbardock is more of a DC fan than he is a DBZ fan.

Im sure Zoro can by pass them, as King can Zoro with better hax.

Again his only real hax, is his petrification, literally everything else that makes king so useful can be countered by Zoro's brute force and skill alone. King has been overpowered before, Zoro has yet to go all out throughout the timeskip.

I guess Zoro can bust Naruto now the way your hyping lol.

Considering Naruto has feats above City level that's not really possible.....

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61:

I did not overhype anything on my CaV. Pointed out feats as I saw them, and I knew a lot of Hulk. In fact many people stated I only lost the CaV due to Lveneger being the better debater than his partner Ghost Ravage who attacked me and I attacked back. I also debunk all bs claims by Ghost Ravage to low ball with writer statements, and time dates. I even got my fair share of votes in that matchup.

But sure, since I already handled you in this thread on a topic you crown yourself King in, lets attack my credentials on other characters I know well and debate for.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@leo-343: he is either island/mountain level of not.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: ok then.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro is too fast. King doesn't have the speed feats and is a glass cannon.

This is coming from a guy who thinks current meliodas can solo the strawhat big 3 - so I'm not biased one way or the other

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As soon as Zoro starts to take the fight seriously, King would get cut in half. He hasn't really gone up against a swordsman as powerful as Zoro, and all his defensive forms are helpful against blunt force damage, not so much cutting. He just doesn't have the durability to take Zoro's attacks, whilst the same isn't true the other way around. Barring his true forms of course, but they take way too much out of him and Zoro would be dodging them as well. I just can't see King winning this.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

The second Zoro takes it seriously is when King dies.

animebattles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The second Zoro takes it seriously is when King dies.

TheCrystalBall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By TheCrystalBall

King. His spear does massive damage.