#1 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8235 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules and Stipulations

• King is current
  • Doflamingo is Dressrosa-Arc version
  • Both combatants are morals on, but fully serious, prepared to kill and going all out
  • Doflamingo cannot use Parasite String
  • Both combatants have standard gear
  • Starting distance is 30 meters

No Caption Provided

So, who wins this clash of high tiers from the respective verses, the Fairy King or the King of Dressrosa?

#3 Posted by zxc6 (656 posts) - - Show Bio

Dofy stomp hard

#4 Posted by SocaJunkie (8641 posts) - - Show Bio

Dunno since I’m not up to date on current Sins.

Doffy needing to be nerfed warms my heart though.

#5 Posted by DeathHero61 (18830 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a good matchup. Potential CAV right here. I'd side with king.

#6 Posted by KingGuinness (1893 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean it's kinda obvious who should win considering he's intentionally nerfed just to make this fight fair..

Probably King now.

#7 Posted by ChromeDisaster (560 posts) - - Show Bio

He doesn't even need to be nerfed. Kings versatility is a very good match for Doffy, especially when the only time you saw him fight seriously (can't call Marineford serious) is vs Luffy, a much more linear character when it comes to combat compared to King. Even more so, Current King will end him quickly.

#8 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8235 posts) - - Show Bio

@socajunkie: @kingguinness: What do ya mean, nerfed? I just didn't want Doflamingo controlling King, who's physically to weak to break out, right at the start of the fight. I suppose it is a nerf, but it's really not very significant at all, Doffy can fight fine without controlling his opponent.

#9 Posted by Tightskin (247 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a good matchup. Potential CAV right here. I'd side with king.

This. I am honestly confused on who would win and how. A very closely tied matchup. I don't have any good knowledge on either of these characters but if anyone would do a CAV I'd follow definitely.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9
#10 Posted by deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9 (2599 posts) - - Show Bio

Kings speed and output is insane

But his biggest flaw is that he's physically the weakest and least durable of all the sins.

While he's paired against someone with exceptional durability. Doffy will just need one hit to beat king.

I'd say king takes this. Doffy struggles with overwhelming speed and his durability won't be enough to outlast king

#11 Posted by KingGuinness (1893 posts) - - Show Bio

@hittheassasin:

It's literally his most used ability and the ability he most often uses to start a fight. Parasite allows him setup his other techniques and without it his overall combat ability goes down. He still has his superior physical stats and Awakening to rely on I guess but still the point is that he's nerfed regardless.

#12 Posted by shirso (4420 posts) - - Show Bio

Been a while since I binged SDS, but honestly can't decide. Doffy is a physical beast and has lot of versatility as well, but the King that fought Chandler was really powerful, even more than Galand I believe.

I'd be totally willing to CaV this with Doffy if anyone's interested.

#13 Edited by HitTheAssasin (8235 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso: I'd totally CaV that. But you still need to either post in our CaV, or just give me the thumbs up to open it for votes.

#14 Posted by Sy8000 (35475 posts) - - Show Bio

King after his training still hasn't done much aside from scaling.

#15 Posted by HigherPower (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@sy8000: Recently he killed two Albion at the same time with a single attack.

#16 Posted by kroczilla (1819 posts) - - Show Bio

really good match.

I ll go with doffy for the solid win.

while king undoubtedly has the greater overall firepower and destructive capacity (save doffy's bird cage), doffy has the advantage of high physical stats on top of his devil fruit which can use both direct and subtle attacks such as parasite which would effectively mean gg no re.

doffy will do well to avoid taking any serious damage due to the effect of king's "status promotion" though doffy has shown himself to be very skilled at evasion even from law's spatial attacks. there is also his awakening which gives him a vast array of attacking options as he literally controls the field of battle.

#17 Posted by Sy8000 (35475 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh it's not that good a feat. If it weren't for power levels I wouldn't even consider rating him above Galan.

#18 Posted by DeathHero61 (18830 posts) - - Show Bio

@sy8000 said:
@higherpower said:

Eh it's not that good a feat. If it weren't for power levels I wouldn't even consider rating him above Galan.

Its pretty solid considering their durability and size.

#19 Posted by DeathHero61 (18830 posts) - - Show Bio

@hittheassasin:

It's literally his most used ability and the ability he most often uses to start a fight. Parasite allows him setup his other techniques and without it his overall combat ability goes down. He still has his superior physical stats and Awakening to rely on I guess but still the point is that he's nerfed regardless.

Eh.....tell that to his fight against Luffy and Law

#20 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8235 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: Fair enough. My point is, he abuses it quite a lot and King probably can't counter it a all, which is why I restricted it.

#21 Posted by HigherPower (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@sy8000 said:
@higherpower said:

Galan can't replicate that without Critical Over. King would stomp regular Galan both by feats and power levels.

#22 Edited by The_Wotan (573 posts) - - Show Bio

Bow to the King.

#23 Posted by Sy8000 (35475 posts) - - Show Bio

Galan can't replicate that without Critical Over. King would stomp regular Galan both by feats and power levels.

The Albions best feats are giving King before training some problems. Galan would one-shot them.

#24 Edited by HigherPower (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@sy8000: Without Critical Over Galan's best DC feat is splitting a small country side in half and wiping out part of a town (both done with air pressure). That's not enough to one-shot two separate Albion at the same time based on their size alone.

#25 Edited by HigherPower (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@sy8000 Fat Albions are intended to be mountain sized.

No Caption Provided

The skinny ones are taller.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

The skinny Albion also sliced the Fairy King's Tree in half with a single slash and that tree is small mountain sized (I would say it's far larger than a hill considering it dwarfs the forest). The skinny Albion's size is also more consistent than the fat one based on perspective shots from it's fight with King. King's final attack against it dwarfed the Albion in height and also fanned out like a cross so I'm inclined to call it a mountain level attack.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

He completed that before his training, and now can one-shot two Albions at a time with casual attacks, so no argument can be made against current King stomping regular Galan by feats.

#26 Posted by Sy8000 (35475 posts) - - Show Bio

@sy8000: Without Critical Over Galan's best DC feat is splitting a small country side in half and wiping out part of a town (both done with air pressure). That's not enough to one-shot two separate Albion at the same time based on their size alone.

Size doesn't equal durability, they're still just a lot of flesh. He doesn't have to obliterate them when he can slice their head or heart.

Albions are fodder foot soldiers for the Ten Commandments anyway.

#27 Edited by HigherPower (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@sy8000: I said it's not enough to one-shot two at a time based on size due to lack of AoE.

I would consider red and ash demons to be the "fodder foot soldiers" but I guess that doesn't matter. I believe Galan can stomp Albion, but to say current King isn't stronger than base Galan is still contradicted by a whole lot of other things.

#28 Posted by Sy8000 (35475 posts) - - Show Bio

@sy8000: I said it's not enough to one-shot two at a time based on size due to lack of AoE.

I would consider red and ash demons to be the "fodder foot soldiers" but I guess that doesn't matter. I believe Galan can stomp Albion, but to say current King isn't stronger than base Galan is still contradicted by a whole lot of other things.

Depends on how close they're standing.

King doesn't have speed or durability feats to keep up either.

#29 Posted by jasonhitto (1341 posts) - - Show Bio

King stomp doffy

#30 Edited by ElderElijah190 (2043 posts) - - Show Bio

King wins via mid diff. Bringing up his durability is kind off flawed considering that has never stopped him from acting sufficiently in battle. His defence is literally auto,it triggers without his attention in the first place. There's a reason why he's superior to tiers with better durability than doffy,plus he should be faster via the instant he took to capitalize on chandler. That said,he stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531e53b02be
#31 Edited by deactivated-5c531e53b02be (3640 posts) - - Show Bio

I allways saw Doffy as underrated. I think he can't beat G4 Luffy if it was a 1v1.

OT Doffy wins this.

#32 Posted by ChromeDisaster (560 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#33 Posted by Coona34 (53 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by FaradaySloth (10062 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3571 posts) - - Show Bio

King solostomps Doffy and his squad now.

#36 Edited by Djibbo__ (605 posts) - - Show Bio

This is spite now, king literally solos from his bed

#37 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18069 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by shirso (4420 posts) - - Show Bio

Current King stomps.

Doffy vs Kid King I'd back Doffy.