• 59 results
Avatar image for obeliskthetorme
Posted by ObeliskTheTorme (7 posts) 1 month, 7 days ago

Poll: King Phoenix & Space Punisher Hulk vs Adult Franklin Richards & Galactus (14 votes)

King Phoenix & Space Punisher Hulk 36%
Adult Franklin Richards & Galactus 64%

Can the two most powerful incarnations of Hulk and Thor defeat Galan & Franklin?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#1 Posted by Amendment50 (15459 posts) - - Show Bio

What's the story with King Phoenix? It's Thor imbued with the Phoenix Force? Space Punisher Hulk at least definitely doesn't belong here.

#2 Posted by ObeliskTheTorme (7 posts) - - Show Bio

What's the story with King Phoenix? It's Thor imbued with the Phoenix Force? Space Punisher Hulk at least definitely doesn't belong here.

Old King Thor + Odinforce + Phoenix Force = King Phoenix

#3 Posted by Amendment50 (15459 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Edited by BreakOfDawn (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

SP Hulk doesn’t belong here. King Phoenix is probably above either but if he takes the win it’s in a great fight.

#5 Posted by VeilerAX10 (260 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin solos

#6 Edited by Spambot (9439 posts) - - Show Bio

@obeliskthetorme said:
@amendment50 said:

Does he have any decent feats in that incarnation though? Also, where is this version of Thor appearing?

#7 Posted by ObeliskTheTorme (7 posts) - - Show Bio

@spambot said:
@obeliskthetorme said:
@amendment50 said:

Does he have any decent feats in that incarnation though? Also, where is this version of Thor appearing?

Doom defeated the Phoenix Force by actually burning it alive, until it merged with Thor.

#8 Posted by Spambot (9439 posts) - - Show Bio

@spambot said:
@obeliskthetorme said:

Doom defeated the Phoenix Force by actually burning it alive, until it merged with Thor.

I meant feats for OKT using the PF.

#9 Posted by kgb725 (19210 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Spambot (9439 posts) - - Show Bio

More on topic I think the FR/Galan team wins due to SPH being a weak link for his team. imo he is overwanked a bit on here. He is more low Skyfather level at best imo. Those Watchers aren't as powerful as some people make them out to be and just stood there while he slammed their heads together and stuff like that. I don't think he would hold up against characters like AFR and big G.

#11 Posted by The_Hajduk (6304 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hulk killed six universal beings.

#12 Posted by Amendment50 (15459 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_hajduk: The Watchers from Space Punisher were basically space politicians. Totally featless; all they actually did was talk to Punisher and then get killed by the Hulk.

Avatar image for captainsweatpan
#13 Posted by CaptainSweatpan (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

@amendment50: a watcher fought a hungry Galactus once

Franklin wins

#14 Posted by The_Hajduk (6304 posts) - - Show Bio

@amendment50: When they died they took the universe with them.

#15 Edited by Amendment50 (15459 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_hajduk: Uhh... I mean, metaphorically? Like a bunch of crime erupted because the Watchers weren't controlling everything. The universe wasn't literally destroyed

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#16 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7693 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk hasn't done anything impressive. King Phoenix has done nothing even relatively close to what these two are capable of. Either on team 2 solo.

#17 Posted by Supermanthor (20105 posts) - - Show Bio

T2

#18 Posted by johnsmjs36 (493 posts) - - Show Bio

The most I have seen this Thor do is catch a space shark.

#19 Posted by Supermanthor (20105 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by johnsmjs36 (493 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: It was just floating around and Thor's descendant were talking about it being last of its kind and mystical in nature.

#21 Posted by Supermanthor (20105 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by johnsmjs36 (493 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: Who is this bald hulk? He looks like Dr Manhattan only green

#23 Posted by Supermanthor (20105 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnsmjs36: space punisher hulk

A alternate version of hulk whose only feat is beating FEATLESS watchers

#24 Posted by johnsmjs36 (493 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: Well, watchers just stand there most of the time doing nothing. Even Thanos in AA has yelled at Uatu for being too passive. They are the cosmic punching bags

#25 Posted by CaptainSweatpan (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: wouldn't them being watchers give them somewhat applied feats, if not what was the point of having Hulk beat those watchers?

It's like having Darkseid beat Kryptonians of other universes, that gives us an idea of how powerful he is even though those Kryptonians are featless

#26 Edited by Supermanthor (20105 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnsmjs36: well in 616 at least watchers has one or two noteble feats I am sure a FF expect can give you scans about that

but in this universe everyone is complete featless

#27 Edited by Supermanthor (20105 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by johnsmjs36 (493 posts) - - Show Bio

@captainsweatpan: Alternate Characters are not similar in strength as in the main universe. During N52 Darkseid conquerored different Earth and stomped Justice league but in main universe he lost.

#29 Edited by CaptainSweatpan (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnsmjs36: he didn't outright lose, he got bfred

They might not be as strong but who knows if that means they're stronger or weaker? To me the whole point of making characters beat alternate versions of other characters is to show their power level and abilities without screwing with the normal time line and universe

#30 Edited by Supermanthor (20105 posts) - - Show Bio

@captainsweatpan: the difference is darkseid dosnet have multiple counterparts his home exist outside of known multiverse (52 was original it retconed into Haveing 53 )

So darksied kept his feats toughtout the history

Where these hulk and watcher are completely different ones

I actually read somewhere that he was one of few beings that remember pre 52 timeline events even in new 52 era but that's a different topic

#32 Posted by CaptainSweatpan (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: I remember that too but I was refering to him beating "featless" Kryptonians specifically in the New 52 time line, it's still a feat for him because even though those Kryptonians are featless we still have an idea of how powerful kryptonians are

#33 Posted by Amendment50 (15459 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnsmjs36 said:

@supermanthor: Well, watchers just stand there most of the time doing nothing. Even Thanos in AA has yelled at Uatu for being too passive. They are the cosmic punching bags

The Watchers in Space Punisher weren't actually passive though; the whole reason they were villains in that story is because they decided they didn't want to just watch over the universe but actually control it.

#34 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7693 posts) - - Show Bio

Either FR or Galactus solo's with 0 difficulty. Thor had trouble fighting Doom who was amped by a couple high-tiers lol..and people are saying he's above everyone here? yeah, right.

#35 Posted by Supermanthor (20105 posts) - - Show Bio

@captainsweatpan: that's the point unlike watchers Kryptonians can be easily assumed how strong they are

#36 Posted by Supermanthor (20105 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: even though he was amed that version of doom is nigh featless IIRC

#37 Posted by CaptainSweatpan (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: same as Watchers, we've seen Uatu fight a hungry Galan

#38 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7693 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by johnsmjs36 (493 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: Even kryptonians in different universes are at different levels of power.

#40 Posted by johnsmjs36 (493 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Edited by Supermanthor (20105 posts) - - Show Bio

@captainsweatpan: @johnsmjs36 what I am saying is that for most people even for casuals it's easy to have a basic idea of a Kryptonians strength due to their exprose to mainstream media

So I think that's why even though darksied beated most Kryptonians that are featless is still considered a huge feat by majority

#42 Posted by Supermanthor (20105 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by johnsmjs36 (493 posts) - - Show Bio

@captainsweatpan: That was no fight. He got his ass handed to him when Galactus paid him any attention.

#44 Edited by CaptainSweatpan (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnsmjs36: he was able to hold him off and stop him from consuming that planet he wanted IIRC

#45 Edited by CaptainSweatpan (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

To me this constant need for feats for a character with a name that belongs in a specific tier is ridiculous, if that's the case all the celestials with no feats are street level characters

#46 Posted by Supermanthor (20105 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnsmjs36: also dude Kryptonians strength depends on how much sun radiation they are getting

So it varies

#47 Posted by johnsmjs36 (493 posts) - - Show Bio

@captainsweatpan: No he nearly died and I think it was Thor who stopped Galactus from eating the Earth.

#48 Posted by CaptainSweatpan (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnsmjs36: all of this speculation is useless without the scans and I don't even remember which story it was, I specifically remember him holding his own against Galan though

#49 Posted by johnsmjs36 (493 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by CaptainSweatpan (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnsmjs36: there are some scans missing there, the fight lasted for more panels and I already said Galan was hungry