King Kong (Movie) VS MCU Thor (No Mjolnir)!!

• 122 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

omri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By omri
No Caption Provided

VS:

No Caption Provided

Fight in The forest

No Mjolnir for Thor.

To the Death

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kind of a mismatch

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor.

Lightning. Mjolnir strike.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 juiceboks  Moderator

Kong bites his head off.

omri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

omri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: and why is that a mismatch with Kong clearly stronger then Thor!

omri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: agreed. this Thor wank got to end some trying to say he is MOS level yahh right even loky gave him some trubel in H2H

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

omri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wastelandman: ahh then why his nose got bloody from a mear strike from hulk or got stabbed by loky or was afraid to fall the helicarrier or being extramly injured from kurse hits???

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By cpt_nice

Thor one shot

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omri said:

@wastelandman: ahh then why his nose got bloody from a mear strike from hulk

Hulk can do this:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kong can't.

or got stabbed by loky

By an Asgardian blade meant to stab Asgardians. Here's what a fodder Asgardian does to a knife:

No Caption Provided

or was afraid to fall the helicarrier

Wanting to avoid something doesn't mean you'd die by it.

or being extramly injured from kurse hits???

............Kurse is strong enough to send Thor flying hundreds of feet away. Kong is not.

Avatar image for hocko1999_virus
Hocko1999_VIRUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor punches Kong's teeth through his ass then destroys his head off

omri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omri:

Thor is much, much stronger then Kong.

Kong's best strength feat is what, lifting a car?

Thor has physically contended with the Hulk, dominated an amped Iron-Man while weakened and man handled Loki.

Even the Avengers era suits are 60+ tonners normally and we know Thor is far superior to them. Kong has no chance.

omri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kong throw a bas lift a 10 ton t-Rex with 1 arm broke throw reinforce steal crash the ground simply by walking at it while Thor don't have a singel lifting feat that can be comper an like I said befor Thor got beat up badly by hulk and thnos striks he give him in that moment not the strike he gave the leviathan Kong is more then capable then deliver.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By hatemalingsia

Could be interesting.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By eternityx

@omri said:

Kong throw a bas lift a 10 ton t-Rex with 1 arm broke throw reinforce steal crash the ground simply by walking at it while Thor don't have a singel lifting feat that can be comper an like I said befor Thor got beat up badly by hulk and thnos striks he give him in that moment not the strike he gave the leviathan Kong is more then capable then deliver.

I don't understand why getting beat up by the Hulk means he'd get beat up by King Kong.

You realise that Hulk would manhandle Kong right?

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OP has clearly tried to make a spite thread because he doesn't like Thor.

Newsflash, Thor wins.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

By size alone Kong should be able to replicate the levithan feat but I have nothing to back that up so....Thor?

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

By size alone Kong should be able to replicate the levithan feat but I have nothing to back that up so....Thor?

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ParagonNate

How would he be able to replicate it by his size?

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omri said:

@juiceboks: agreed. this Thor wank got to end some trying to say he is MOS level yahh right even loky gave him some trubel in H2H

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well a gorilla is like a 2 tonner, and assuming king kongs strength scales, hes probably around a 10-20 tonner... stronger than what thor has shown to lift, but not enough to put thor down.. that being said, kong is animalistic and thor wont be able to attack, he will be grabbed, thrown, kicked bitten.. too quick to really hurt kong unless he gets pretty lucky

Id say kong

omri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By omri

@killers10333: kong lift a t-rex with one arm with low difficulty and overpowered a t-rex bite by open his jaws so widely they cracked and a t-rex bite is about 20 tons in force

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omri: yeah i said he was around 20 tons

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao OP tried to make a spite thread...

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Interesting battle.

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By eternityx

@lejon:

Those are Durability feats.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lejon said:

Thor isnt a city buster

.........I never said he was. I was posting those to show his durability.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By WastelandMan

@omri said:

@wastelandman: well this is not a thred on hulk or kurse Thor lack the feats of brut strength to be comper to Kong and the fact Thor can be hurt and he is not impenetrable will allow Kong to pirce him either by biting him or throw his ass over 100 meters or crash him to death under his fists also who said hit Thor with the exact same power he did to the leviathan if had did it the flure wolde have crash and what is Thor best lifting feat anyway cuz Kong lift a 10 ton t-Rex with 1 hand and bust throw a steal chins aswell also his size will give more power in his striks aswell

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By w0nd

@omri said:

@wastelandman: ahh then why his nose got bloody from a mear strike from hulk or got stabbed by loky or was afraid to fall the helicarrier or being extramly injured from kurse hits???

how was king kong killed? being shot and then falling?

seems kind of bs to call thor out for not wanting to fall from a distance higher than the empire state building....but when kingkong falls and dies no one mentions it.

the beast that one punched a levitation? of course thor would feel that hit.

Loki was bullet proof by human weapons but felt thors strikes. their weapons are different possibly?

I wont be killed by being punched in the face, but i don't necessarily want to be punched in the face.

also someone displayed his durability from a movie AFTER the 1st avengers. you should probably use the most up to date feats....

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By w0nd

signs of a bad thread:

“ well this is not a thred on hulk or kurse Thor lack the feats of brut strength to be comper to Kong and the fact Thor can be hurt and he is not impenetrable will allow Kong to pirce”

Goes on to bring up hulk again:

“Thor got beat up badly by hulk and thnos striks he give him in that moment not the strike he gave the leviathan Kong is more then capable then deliver.”

Starts making up "possible" reasons as to why something happens, and passing it off as fact

“who said hit Thor with the exact same power he did to the leviathan if had did it the flure wolde have”

I think an enraged hulk that was going to kill black widow, was holding back against thor, because logic. The scene after their fight hulk jumps on the jet and tries to kill the pilot. So basically what the OP is saying is hulk tried to kill everyone EXCEPT thor, because once again logic, flawless logic

Have fun with this thread @wastelandman don't tire yourself out trying to debate. I can barely understand half of what the poster is saying.

"flure wolde"

my spelling and grammar is terrible, but that's some next level stuff.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8
deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kong backhands.

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyway, by Thor without Mjolnir, do you mean unworthy Thor. Like in the first movie, or normal strength Thor, just without Mjolnir

omri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyway, by Thor without Mjolnir, do you mean unworthy Thor. Like in the first movie, or normal strength Thor, just without Mjolnir

normal strength Thor, just without Mjolnir

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Kong. Thor's best feat without Mjolnir was beating a bunch of shield agents and that doesn't equal fighting a 10 story tall gorilla

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You should have put him against some Kaijus from Pacific Rim tho.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kong. Thor's best feat without Mjolnir was beating a bunch of shield agents and that doesn't equal fighting a 10 story tall gorilla

That was Thor without his powers, basically in a human body.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a horrible spite. Kong died to bullets. 1920's era bullets from biplanes. Don't get me wrong, I like the ape, but he's not even in the same league. Kong follows real world physics more closely in terms of durability. Thor vs Godzilla would be a between match if you're throwing Thor against a movie monster.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

So is this unworthy Thor, or just Thor fighting without Mjolnir? Unworthy Thor was just a strong dude with some H2H skill. He was probably bullet proof because Sif is too, but that's about it. I don't see why Kong couldn't pummel Thor all day long, while Thor doesn't have the strength to do a thing about it.

If it's Worthy Thor just fighting without Mjolnir, then that's a completely different story.

Darksercate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kong has the speed advantage while Thor is without Mjolnir. But Thor holds the strength and durability advantage by far. Thor 10/10. Almost a stomp. Kong will not bring anything new to the table Thor hasn't dealt with before (i.e Hulk who is >>> Kong). If Thor did have his powers it would be a brutal curbstomp and most definitely a spite thread. People need to stop lowballing Thor (the comic version as well). He has his feats.

Avatar image for deactivated-6155f5fcc6972
deactivated-6155f5fcc6972

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He was depowered at the time and lacked the average Asgardian durability and stamina. In Avengers, Thor without Mjolnir was able to stop Hulk's punch (well not exactly a punch but it was something like that).

omri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want here some clear striking and lifting feats that suggest he can keep up with Kong and no ABC logic of him hiring hulk and hulk hitting the leviathan BS cuz from what have see so far Thor is extramly hyped some consider him MOS level but really what he did to earn that level. Thor don't have any impressive feat without mjolnir to even be comper to Kong level let alon MOS.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Kong was killed by bullets from planes from olden times planes and dropping off a building Thor staggered Hulk with his punches, blocked a smash down punch with one arm then pushed it back up, yes he used his body to push up the arm but he blocked it using one arm as his arm was at that angle it was the strength in his arm blocking the force of the punch otherwise the arm would've just gave way under the weight, shows how strong he actually is. Kong couldn't do anything to put down Thor he's too durable. Thor would take this easily idk what people think Kong can do to Thor that hasn't been done before by Hulk/Kurse etc and didn't knock him out...

huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omri: soooo before I provide the feats you demand, can I ask why its okay for you to bring up Hulk and Kurse to support your argument, but you don't want anyone else using Hulk or Kurse to support their argument?

omri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorthunder98: how abote biting his head off or pounding him from high ground on the floor with his fists like kurse did or throwing his ass around like a rag doll or using his weight to crash him and from what I know Thor don't have a singel lifting feat to suggest he can lift Kong or kill him with his blows also did Thor ever got shot with a gun with out his armor to say he is bullet improved?

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By buildhare

Thor is being severely underestimated here, he isn't Superman but he's still an easy Class 100. Kong can't contend in any category outside of size.