Kong has immunity to radioactive blood.

Win By Death, K.O or Surrender

Creeper113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Its been a while since I have seen either of these, I do however think that Kong's dexterity would favor him in this fight.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kong is smarter and more versatile but Dino here is bigger and stronger so eh tough

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think King Kong is the type of animal to retreat from a fight, so if he does bleed in this fight or get wounded then I think he won't leap away to safety and then come again for another attack for the right strategic time...instead he'll keep trying to fight toe-to-toe and try to assert his dominance over the Rhedosaurus by trying to pry open its jaws and mess up its mouth or by going around Rhedosaurus' body and try to pummel it with his fists. Actually, scratch that a bit, I do think King Kong will get away temporarily to safety so that it can strategically attack again at the right time. The viners above are right, King Kong has more dexterity, smartness and versatility but Rhedosaurus is bigger and stronger. King Kong is going to bite the reptile's hide at some point and draw blood from Rhedosaurus and the virulent prehistoric germ from Rhedosaurus is going to infect King Kong (when Kong gets an open wound) and kill Kong eventually. Rhedosaurus is 9.1m tall and 30.5m long whereas King Kong is 7.6m tall. Rhedosaurus will think of King Kong as a prey animal. King Kong's physical attacks will hurt Rhedosaurus and I don't think Rhedosaurus is that non-agile since it's a very good swimmer and might retreat to the water and take the fight to the water and kill King Kong if it does happen in the water. This is a very tough one to call but I think Rhedosaurus will get a bite on King Kong and hurt him badly and then eat him or King Kong escapes after getting bitten but the virulent prehistoric germ infects King Kong and then eventually kills him, I'm going with Rhedosaurus

susiesue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow wow, that is the classic