Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hadrelius

caption
caption

caption
caption

This is the Hyperion form the Exiles comic. The one who killed that Earth's Hulk and Others. Defeated an attack by several Hyperions from other universes.
Cecil Fantasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Cecil Fantasy

Thor curbstomp

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hadrelius
Cecil Fantasy said:
"Thor curbstomp
"

Why do u say? This guy was like Superman Prime of the Marvel U.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By warlock360

yea and King thor is guy like Ganthet who could easily get rid of Hyperion.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By zee crusher
Alpha said:
"Cecil Fantasy said:
"Thor curbstomp
"

Why do u say? This guy was like Superman Prime of the Marvel U. "
He'd lose to lol. Thor would demolish king hyperin. He did pwn holocaust but still king Thor fought desak and some other stronger being besides that he has the odin force I believe.
Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Queen Kong

I go with King Hyperion...King Thor almost lost to Iron Man.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By zee crusher
Queen Kong said:
"I go with King Hyperion...King Thor almost lost to Iron Man.
"

But he beat Ironman, and desak the god slayer. If you can beat something that slays gods and your one of them that shows a hell of alot of power.
Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Queen Kong
zee crusher said:
"Queen Kong said:
"

But he beat Ironman, and desak the god slayer. If you can beat something that slays gods and your one of them that shows a hell of alot of power."
At one point he was almost crawling...yes he beat Iron Man but it as one of the longest fights he's had against Thor...so Thor had trouble beating a guy in a suit...this was before Extremis too so he really was just a guy in a sut,with mild fighting ability.
Ace High

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ace High

Thor can freeze time. Unless someone else has time manipulation powers he wins everytime.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By zee crusher
Queen Kong said:
"zee crusher said:
"Queen Kong said:
"

But he beat Ironman, and desak the god slayer. If you can beat something that slays gods and your one of them that shows a hell of alot of power."
At one point he was almost crawling...yes he beat Iron Man but it as one of the longest fights he's had against Thor...so Thor had trouble beating a guy in a suit...this was before Extremis too so he really was just a guy in a sut,with mild fighting ability.
"
Yeah but it doesn't make a difference. Thor fought mangog and nearly got beat to death, Thor fought thanos and lost, Thor fought thermal man and was getting his ass kicked. Doesn't make Ironman any stronger then those guys its just that one fight you base him off of. Read some others time he had the Odin force infact I can post a fight of king Thor to show that one fight didn't really mean much.

Ace High said:
"Thor can freeze time. Unless someone else has time manipulation powers he wins everytime.
"

When he freezes time it doesn't freeze people. Only those who are dieing from something can get frozen. So that power is kind of useless in a fight.
Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Queen Kong
zee crusher said:
"Queen Kong said:
"zee crusher said:
"Queen Kong said:
"

"
Yeah but it doesn't make a difference. Thor fought mangog and nearly got beat to death, Thor fought thanos and lost, Thor fought thermal man and was getting his ass kicked. Doesn't make Ironman any stronger then those guys its just that one fight you base him off of. Read some others time he had the Odin force infact I can post a fight of king Thor to show that one fight didn't really mean much.

Ace High said:
"Thor can freeze time. Unless someone else has time manipulation powers he wins everytime.
"

When he freezes time it doesn't freeze people. Only those who are dieing from something can get frozen. So that power is kind of useless in a fight."
I'm not saying those people aren't stronger than Iron Man i'm saying Thor was losing to someone Hyperion would have curbstomped.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By zee crusher
Queen Kong said:
"zee crusher said:
"Queen Kong said:
"zee crusher said:
"Queen Kong said:
"

"

Ace High said:
"

When he freezes time it doesn't freeze people. Only those who are dieing from something can get frozen. So that power is kind of useless in a fight."
I'm not saying those people aren't stronger than Iron Man i'm saying Thor was losing to someone Hyperion would have curbstomped.
"
And like I've said you base him off of one fight which isn't fair at all. How about hyperion losing to gladiator to the point where he had to pull his hair off and try and stab him with it. Thor beat gladiator on there first encounter and nearly killed the guy. So since you wanna base it off that one fight I shall do that same. Thor would win this with ease then.
Ace High

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ace High

Odin did it against the Destroyer. He froze time as the Destroyer attacked him and then found out whose soul was inhabiting it and then sent it to its original place. Thor did it to Desak as well but it didn't work cause Desak is anti-god.

Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Queen Kong
zee crusher said:
"Queen Kong said:
"zee crusher said:
"Queen Kong said:
"zee crusher said:
"Queen Kong said:
"

"

Ace High said:
"

"
And like I've said you base him off of one fight which isn't fair at all. How about hyperion losing to gladiator to the point where he had to pull his hair off and try and stab him with it. Thor beat gladiator on there first encounter and nearly killed the guy. So since you wanna base it off that one fight I shall do that same. Thor would win this with ease then.
"
Now your comparing Gladiator to Iron Man? Thor loses to a man and a suit and you want to talk about the guy who lifted the Baxter Building? If were basing it off these single fights than Thor still doesn't win.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By zee crusher
Queen Kong said:
"zee crusher said:
"Queen Kong said:
"zee crusher said:
"Queen Kong said:
"zee crusher said:
"Queen Kong said:
"

"

Ace High said:
"

"
"
Now your comparing Gladiator to Iron Man? Thor loses to a man and a suit and you want to talk about the guy who lifted the Baxter Building? If were basing it off these single fights than Thor still doesn't win.
"

Wow what is wrong with you?? I am not comparing gladiator to Ironman. Obviously your not reading my post. I clealry said since you wanna base Thor off of one fight that he won by the way and exclude the rest then I'm gonna base hyperion off of one fight. Which Thor could and did win with ease. So please read some comics it shows you don't that and stop hating Thor.
Ace High

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Ace High

When did Thor lose to Iron man? Last time Thor fought Iron Man in his own comic he beat the crud outta him and made him walk home in the rain. If your talking about when he fights Iron Man before he died it wasn't a usual suit he made it using Asgardian material powered by the Thorforce. It wasn't like he strolled out in any generic suit and fought the guy.

Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Queen Kong
zee crusher said:
"Queen Kong said:
"zee crusher said:
"Queen Kong said:
"zee crusher said:
"Queen Kong said:
"zee crusher said:
"Queen Kong said:
"

"

Ace High said:
"

"
"
"

Wow what is wrong with you?? I am not comparing gladiator to Ironman. Obviously your not reading my post. I clealry said since you wanna base Thor off of one fight that he won by the way and exclude the rest then I'm gonna base hyperion off of one fight. Which Thor could and did win with ease. So please read some comics it shows you don't that and stop hating Thor."
What are you talking about...read comics? I do read comics...It's hard to understand your posts because of the way you write.

Ace High
said:
"When did Thor lose to Iron man? Last time Thor fought Iron Man in his own comic he beat the crud outta him and made him walk home in the rain. If your talking about when he fights Iron Man before he died it wasn't a usual suit he made it using Asgardian material powered by the Thorforce. It wasn't like he strolled out in any generic suit and fought the guy.
"
Thor didn't lose to Iron Man but he was pretty close.Yea he beat Iron Man with the Thorforce in his comics but Thorforce Thor is more powerful than King Thor.
Ace High

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Ace High

I wouldn't say so. King Thor can manipulate time as well, and he completely destroyed Captain America's shield...which I don't think has been done before. At the end of the arc King Thor from the time that he moved Asgard to earth if I remember correctly.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By the creator

Even with that was said about King Hyperion in various comics in flashbacks (killing Glactus in his home dimension - but we don't know the power level of that Galactus at the time etc), I would back King Thor for the win. Don't forget that the heat vision blast that King Hyperion tried to kill Blink with, proved capable of severing his own spine instead.
Based on that, King Thor can deliver far more potent blasts that would do far more damage backed by the Thor/Odin power.

King Thor can also use the Thor power to enhance his durability to resist King Hyperion's attacks as required, besides being able to use the same mystical power to not only entrap King Hyperion but to spirtually attack him, to which i believe King Hyperion would have no defence.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By zee crusher
Queen Kong said:
"zee crusher said:
"Queen Kong said:
"zee crusher said:
"Queen Kong said:
"zee crusher said:
"Queen Kong said:
"zee crusher said:
"Queen Kong said:
"

"

Ace High said:
"

"
"
"

Wow what is wrong with you?? I am not comparing gladiator to Ironman. Obviously your not reading my post. I clealry said since you wanna base Thor off of one fight that he won by the way and exclude the rest then I'm gonna base hyperion off of one fight. Which Thor could and did win with ease. So please read some comics it shows you don't that and stop hating Thor."
What are you talking about...read comics? I do read comics...It's hard to understand your posts because of the way you write.

Ace High
said:
"When did Thor lose to Iron man? Last time Thor fought Iron Man in his own comic he beat the crud outta him and made him walk home in the rain. If your talking about when he fights Iron Man before he died it wasn't a usual suit he made it using Asgardian material powered by the Thorforce. It wasn't like he strolled out in any generic suit and fought the guy.
"
Thor didn't lose to Iron Man but he was pretty close.Yea he beat Iron Man with the Thorforce in his comics but Thorforce Thor is more powerful than King Thor.
"
There is clearly something wrong with you then and your trying to make an insult which only makes you look pathetic because you and many others have been replying with no problem but in time of fustration you try an insult me. Also you don't read comics. If you did you wouldn't pick one fight out of the dozens that Thor has been in. Thats shows you don't read them.

the creator said:
"

Even with that was said about King Hyperion in various comics in flashbacks (killing Glactus in his home dimension - but we don't know the power level of that Galactus at the time etc), I would back King Thor for the win. Don't forget that the heat vision blast that King Hyperion tried to kill Blink with, proved capable of severing his own spine instead.
Based on that, King Thor can deliver far more potent blasts that would do far more damage backed by the Thor/Odin power.

King Thor can also use the Thor power to enhance his durability to resist King Hyperion's attacks as required, besides being able to use the same mystical power to not only entrap King Hyperion but to spirtually attack him, to which i believe King Hyperion would have no defence.

"

King hyperion only killed  a weak galactus. Its a feat but still many others could have done it to if galactus didn't run away. Also Thor has beaten hyperion and taken his hits in the past. He doesn't need to amp himself up. Espcially since he can reverse the energys that make hyperion and in return would make hyperion the size of and ant with no more power.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By the creator
zee crusher said:
King hyperion only killed  a weak galactus. Its a feat but still many others could have done it to if galactus didn't run away. Also Thor has beaten hyperion and taken his hits in the past. He doesn't need to amp himself up. Espcially since he can reverse the energys that make hyperion and in return would make hyperion the size of and ant with no more power."
Zee, I  am not sure that has ever been clearly said in a comic that it was a weak Galactus but I think we believe that it could only be a weak Galactus for King Hyperion to pull of a win.

I agree that Thor has taken blows from Hyperion in the past without serious injury but It seems like King Hyperion is stronger than the other Hyperions that were called in to defeat him. That's why I think King Thor may have to boost his physical resistance slightly but it's wouldn't require that much energy to pull this off.
As for shrinking Hyperion down by removing his energies, that may only work against the orginal Sinister Squadrom Hyperion that the Grandmaster made. Thor did pull that off in an old Avnegers comic though.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By zee crusher
the creator said:
"zee crusher said:
King hyperion only killed  a weak galactus. Its a feat but still many others could have done it to if galactus didn't run away. Also Thor has beaten hyperion and taken his hits in the past. He doesn't need to amp himself up. Espcially since he can reverse the energys that make hyperion and in return would make hyperion the size of and ant with no more power."
Zee, I  am not sure that has ever been clearly said in a comic that it was a weak Galactus but I think we believe that it could only be a weak Galactus for King Hyperion to pull of a win.

I agree that Thor has taken blows from Hyperion in the past without serious injury but It seems like King Hyperion is stronger than the other Hyperions that were called in to defeat him. That's why I think King Thor may have to boost his physical resistance slightly but it's wouldn't require that much energy to pull this off.
As for shrinking Hyperion down by removing his energies, that may only work against the orginal Sinister Squadrom Hyperion that the Grandmaster made. Thor did pull that off in an old Avnegers comic though."

I assumed it was a weak galactus because usually thats what the 100 tons lifters go up against. When galactus loses to some one strong marvel isn't afriad to show especially when abraxas shot one galactus through his head lol. Thats not a defense just felt like mentioning that. You are right this is a stronger version of hyperion so it wouldn't go as easy as last time they fought. Everytime he has the odin force he seems to wanna use it in blast. He hasn't though of using it for durability for some odd reason which would make his fights alot easier.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By the creator
zee crusher said:
I assumed it was a weak galactus because usually thats what the 100 tons lifters go up against. When galactus loses to some one strong marvel isn't afriad to show especially when abraxas shot one galactus through his head lol. Thats not a defense just felt like mentioning that. You are right this is a stronger version of hyperion so it wouldn't go as easy as last time they fought. Everytime he has the odin force he seems to wanna use it in blast. He hasn't though of using it for durability for some odd reason which would make his fights alot easier."
I think that Thor should be able to pull off increasing his durability. Odin seems to have done so in the past, so the ability is there.
It's probably that we need to give Thor (and the writers) more issues of his comic to getting around to performing some of the range of  feats Odin did during the long run of the older Thor comic.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By zee crusher
the creator said:
"zee crusher said:
I assumed it was a weak galactus because usually thats what the 100 tons lifters go up against. When galactus loses to some one strong marvel isn't afriad to show especially when abraxas shot one galactus through his head lol. Thats not a defense just felt like mentioning that. You are right this is a stronger version of hyperion so it wouldn't go as easy as last time they fought. Everytime he has the odin force he seems to wanna use it in blast. He hasn't though of using it for durability for some odd reason which would make his fights alot easier."
I think that Thor should be able to pull off increasing his durability. Odin seems to have done so in the past, so the ability is there.
It's probably that we need to give Thor (and the writers) more issues of his comic to getting around to performing some of the range of  feats Odin did during the long run of the older Thor comic.

"
Theres no doubt he can do it. Its just those writers don't make him do it. After all the Odin force its said to be able to do what the person desires or something like that. Durability should be an easy feat for him to pull. I think it however automatically increases his durability. It does to his strength. Plus when he recently fought desttroyer he came out with out a scartch. But he could still amp it up more the writers of course are lazy.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By the creator

OK, after a long day at work, I'm off home.

Catch you all later.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By zee crusher

Later days.

Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Queen Kong

@Zee Crusher...this is my point exactly.I can't understand what your saying and you obviously can't understand what I am saying to you! I was not trying to insult you,I was saying that it's hard for me sometimes to understand what you write.Now I brought up the fight with Iron Man because it is a pathetic showing of what King Thor can do but if you want a further argument because you won't except that,then just debate me like a man.You insulted me several times and all I was trying to do was make a point.You said that I don't read comics,and you said something was wrong with me more than once.I know you like Thor,but your getting uptight for no reason.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#28  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Iron Man was bussin' Thor's sh#t though LOL.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By zee crusher
Queen Kong said:
"@Zee Crusher...this is my point exactly.I can't understand what your saying and you obviously can't understand what I am saying to you! I was not trying to insult you,I was saying that it's hard for me sometimes to understand what you write.Now I brought up the fight with Iron Man because it is a pathetic showing of what King Thor can do but if you want a further argument because you won't except that,then just debate me like a man.You insulted me several times and all I was trying to do was make a point.You said that I don't read comics,and you said something was wrong with me more than once.I know you like Thor,but your getting uptight for no reason.
"

Really? I find that hard to belive. When I said you not reading comics the fact you keep basing Thor off that one fight tells anybody you don't read comics. I'm not gettting uptight about Thor. Yeah he's a good hero and all but if you underrate anyhero the way you underrate Thor just now of course I'm gonna say something. The reason I was pissed of is because you keep saying he lost to ironman, Ironman had him on his knees. Thats sh!ts annoying how about you just pick up another comic or pick up Thor vs ironman the recent fight that just happaned. If you actually read comics you wouldn't base Hyperions win off of one fight. The reason why I said something is wrong with you was because you obviously ignored everything I said and kept going on about something else.

Also you say debate you like a man?? How do you debate some one who ignores all your posts, doesn't read comics or if they do doesn't remember anything they read, and lastly base everything off one fight? Thats impossible. Its no point.  Yet you want me to debate you? Try stating something else and a real defense then I can start actually trying to debate you.
Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Queen Kong

Zee Crusher..I'm basing my argument off of one fight because that was the weakest thing I can find Thor doing.King Thor doesn't have a losing streak.I could find more evidence against him,but you never gave me the  chance.All I did was back up my argument.All you had to give a response to why it doesn't work,but you decided to assume I don't read comics..I'm not underrating Thor either,he's fighting Hyperion who is fairly powerful.And I never said that Iron Man beat Thor or that he had him on his knees.I said Thor almost lost him and he was damn near crawling.Iron Man had him in a corner and he wasn't standing.I saw the fight against Iron Man when Thor had the Thorforce and I already mentioned that but it's not the same Thor so that's irrelevant.King Thor is an older version of Thor.I never ignored anything you said I'm trying to tell you for like the 3rd time now,I sometimes cannot read what you write.

When you give me a chance to defend my position instead of claiming i'm insulting an ignoring you than I can go from there.I really don't even care anymore I just don't get why your getting so mad for me bringing up something that happened.Your saying I don't read comics as if I made it up.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By King_Saturn
King Thor should win here against King Hyperion
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By zee crusher
Queen Kong said:
"Zee Crusher..I'm basing my argument off of one fight because that was the weakest thing I can find Thor doing.King Thor doesn't have a losing streak.I could find more evidence against him,but you never gave me the  chance.All I did was back up my argument.All you had to give a response to why it doesn't work,but you decided to assume I don't read comics..I'm not underrating Thor either,he's fighting Hyperion who is fairly powerful.And I never said that Iron Man beat Thor or that he had him on his knees.I said Thor almost lost him and he was damn near crawling.Iron Man had him in a corner and he wasn't standing.I saw the fight against Iron Man when Thor had the Thorforce and I already mentioned that but it's not the same Thor so that's irrelevant.King Thor is an older version of Thor.I never ignored anything you said I'm trying to tell you for like the 3rd time now,I sometimes cannot read what you write.

When you give me a chance to defend my position instead of claiming i'm insulting an ignoring you than I can go from there.I really don't even care anymore I just don't get why your getting so mad for me bringing up something that happened.Your saying I don't read comics as if I made it up.
"

That doesn't make any logical sense. You think hyperion wins off of one weak fight? That just means you hate a character. Just because he had trouble with Ironman and kicks desaks a$$ doesn't really help your argument. Also I've given you time. All that other time you wasted repeating yourself you could have stated a real reason. While you being the only one in this thread who thinks he loses off of one fight shows that your pretty much wrong.

Also you say I had to give a  simply response why it doesn't work? Then you say your not ignoring me? I clearly stated in more then one way why it doesn't work. You can't base a win off of one fight thats just stupid. It really shows that you just hate a character by doing that or don't read enough comics to think of any other way. Also if you base it off the weakest thing that makes no sense completely. If you listen to your self when you say this it just means you will find anyway to say Thor loses off of anything weak he's done.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#33  Edited By Korg

Can someone help me out and tell me what "King" Thor's powers are compared to regular Thor? Haven't been able to find anything online, and there are just too many variations on Thor's powers. Odinforce Thor, Thorforce Thor, King Thor, Warrior's Madness Thor, All-Star Thor, Thor Prime... See? I'm getting confused.

Ace High

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Ace High

I don't see how that fight with Iron Man is a low end feat...like I said the suit was designed using an infinite power source that was impowered by pure Thorforce. It wasn't a hulk buster suit or one of his usual suits. It woulda been the equvalient of fighting something like the Destroyer, another creation powered by the then Odinforce.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By zee crusher
Korg said:
"Can someone help me out and tell me what "King" Thor's powers are compared to regular Thor? Haven't been able to find anything online, and there are just too many variations on Thor's powers. Odinforce Thor, Thorforce Thor, King Thor, Warrior's Madness Thor, All-Star Thor, Thor Prime... See? I'm getting confused."
He's basically older Thor with the Thor force.

Ace High said:
"I don't see how that fight with Iron Man is a low end feat...like I said the suit was designed using an infinite power source that was impowered by pure Thorforce. It wasn't a hulk buster suit or one of his usual suits. It woulda been the equvalient of fighting something like the Destroyer, another creation powered by the then Odinforce.
"

Back then it was the Odin force lol. Yeah that was Ironmans strongest suit anyway. I doubt king hyperion would have gotten past that suit.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Korg

I'd say Thor should take this fairly easily. The "Force" if you will (Still can't determine the difference between "Thorforce" and "Odinforce") is way too versatile for Hyperion to even stand a chance against Thor wielding it. Thor has ridiculous reserves of power, both physical, and mystical to call upon.

Ace High

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Ace High

King Thor is just another name for Thor with the Thorforce. I still don't know what the difference is myself. If anything he would be slightly more powered seeing as he seemingly becomes more arrogant and withdrawn and losing compassion.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By zee crusher
Ace High said:
"King Thor is just another name for Thor with the Thorforce. I still don't know what the difference is myself. If anything he would be slightly more powered seeing as he seemingly becomes more arrogant and withdrawn and losing compassion.
"
There isn't a difference. Thorforce and Odinforce are the same thing. Since Odin is gone its name was just changes. The only difference is that this Thor was older.
Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Queen Kong
zee crusher said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Zee Crusher..I'm basing my argument off of one fight because that was the weakest thing I can find Thor doing.King Thor doesn't have a losing streak.I could find more evidence against him,but you never gave me the  chance.All I did was back up my argument.All you had to give a response to why it doesn't work,but you decided to assume I don't read comics..I'm not underrating Thor either,he's fighting Hyperion who is fairly powerful.And I never said that Iron Man beat Thor or that he had him on his knees.I said Thor almost lost him and he was damn near crawling.Iron Man had him in a corner and he wasn't standing.I saw the fight against Iron Man when Thor had the Thorforce and I already mentioned that but it's not the same Thor so that's irrelevant.King Thor is an older version of Thor.I never ignored anything you said I'm trying to tell you for like the 3rd time now,I sometimes cannot read what you write.

"

That doesn't make any logical sense. You think hyperion wins off of one weak fight? That just means you hate a character. Just because he had trouble with Ironman and kicks desaks a$$ doesn't really help your argument. Also I've given you time. All that other time you wasted repeating yourself you could have stated a real reason. While you being the only one in this thread who thinks he loses off of one fight shows that your pretty much wrong.

Also you say I had to give a  simply response why it doesn't work? Then you say your not ignoring me? I clearly stated in more then one way why it doesn't work. You can't base a win off of one fight thats just stupid. It really shows that you just hate a character by doing that or don't read enough comics to think of any other way. Also if you base it off the weakest thing that makes no sense completely. If you listen to your self when you say this it just means you will find anyway to say Thor loses off of anything weak he's done."
Zee Crusher..just so we can end this,how about we do this.

I am sorry for bringing up the whole Iron Man thing.For the record though,nobody gave me a chance to make more of a valid argument and that's pretty mean.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Korg

The chance is yours to take, not anyone else's to be given. Don't let yourself get side-tracked if you have a point to prove. Simple as that.

Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Queen Kong
Korg said:
"The chance is yours to take, not anyone else's to be given. Don't let yourself get side-tracked if you have a point to prove. Simple as that."
I don't even care anymore because I made one point and then I keep hearing,you don't read comics,something is wrong with you,so forget it.If people are going to get that mad over Thor w\e.A debate is a debate but as soon as I made one point Zee Crusher turned it into something else.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Korg

He does that. Check your PMs.

Ace High

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Ace High

Lol...don't apologise darlin'...I was just trying to defend the fact that it wasn't that low a feat losing to Iron Man. I mean King Hyperion supposedly killed his version of Galactus (but like Creator said we don't know his level). Thorforce Thor would be difficult to beat to someone that just punches things. He can stop time and manipulate reality. Hyperion just doesn't have the ability to take someone on Thorforce Thor's level. Maybe if it was normal Thor he would have more of a chance.

Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Queen Kong
Ace High said:
"Lol...don't apologise darlin'...I was just trying to defend the fact that it wasn't that low a feat losing to Iron Man. I mean King Hyperion supposedly killed his version of Galactus (but like Creator said we don't know his level). Thorforce Thor would be difficult to beat to someone that just punches things. He can stop time and manipulate reality. Hyperion just doesn't have the ability to take someone on Thorforce Thor's level. Maybe if it was normal Thor he would have more of a chance.
"
Ok...I was just saying sorry because I don't want a personal argument.As far as this debate goes.I agree with your points...the thing is all I remember from King Thor is the fight with Iron Man in the Thorbuster armor,and I know Iron Man buil the suit to take Thor down but he's still a guy in a suit.For some reason though I was thinking King Hyperion was some advanced version of Hyperion but I think the is the same guy that got owned by Wonder Man and Gladiator.
Ace High

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Ace High

Well he seems to be more powerful in that he can take 2 other Hyperions at the same time. But then I still don't think that'll be enough. If he senses Hyperion as a threat there are a multitude of things Thor can do to win :D

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Logic Mark III

King Thor even without the Thorforce is nothing to be messed with. He had his powwrs sapped and still managed to kill the Hulk and the Thing in physical combat. So with his Thorforce powers he could own the hell out of Hyperion physicaly through augmentation or simply erase him from existence.

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Logic Mark III

In what issue did King Thor and Iron Man tussle?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#48  Edited By The_Ghostshell

King Hyperion

Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Queen Kong
Logic Mark III said:
"In what issue did King Thor and Iron Man tussle?"
Not sure...I think I might have scans though.
Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Logic Mark III

@ gAMBLER: Why/how would King Hyperion win? Has he been shown to resist being frozen in time? Or resist being erased from reality by a power on the scale of the Thorforce?