Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

• In character, but both fully determined to kill each other.
  • Win by death
  • Starting distance is 20ft
  • 2 swords for Bradley
  • Random encounter
  • Fight takes place where Bradley fought Greed and Fu

Rounds

Round 1: Bradley has steel swords

Round 2: Bradley has Q-steel swords.

Kothoga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Bradley would solo the verse in gauntlet style. The top ghouls were having trouble with peak humans in battle suits. Bradley is way above this level & has the Ultimate Eye which the Tokyo boys have no counter for.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kothoga: take it you’ve only watched the anime? Because Bradley has zero chance at soloing the verse.

silvanus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are ghouls FTE? Because otherwise Bradley is going to blitz

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silvanus: Everybody S rated or above should be easily FTE. Tatara definitely is.

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By vsw

R1: Tatara

R2: Bradely

silvanus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson: Fair enough. It's been a while since I read TG and Re so my memory is slightly off.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the question should be, are the ghouls capable of moving fast enough to block and dodge automatic gunfire? If not this is a very difficult fight for Tatara.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw said:

R1: Tatara

R2: Bradely

Reasons?

I think the question should be, are the ghouls capable of moving fast enough to block and dodge automatic gunfire? If not this is a very difficult fight for Tatara.

Yes, though not to the extent Bradley can. His reaction speed is borderline insane for a street leveller.

IMO, Tatara is probably Bradley's equal in movement speed or maybe slightly faster, but Bradley has far superior reactions.

FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By FullMetalEmprah

@kingcrimson: In that case, I think I have to give this to Bradley, because not only is his skill insane his UE will make it difficult for Tatara to actually tag him imo. Not only that but Bradley can fight through serious injury as well. I see it going how Greed vs Bradley went before Fuu intervened. Tatara will keep up with him and hold him off for a bit but Bradley will be in full control, which is when he is at his most dangerous.

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson: R1: Bradley can't hurt Tatara with steel weapons, and Tatarar is going to eventually tag Bradley

R2: Bradley is too fast, he blocked gun fire and cut a tank bullet(can't remember the name) in half casually , and in this round he can actually hurt Tatara, while I doubt Tatara can tag him before Bradley slices him to pieces

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fullmetalemprah: @vsw: Both fair points gents. How do you think Bradley will deal with Tatara’s flames?

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson: I really want to back up the supreme commander King Bradley tbh.

FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By FullMetalEmprah

@kingcrimson: I'd say it wouldn't be too much trouble, although he does have to play around it a bit. Bradley casually outran explosions twice. Once when he escapes the trap set for him on the train, and the other time he outpaces Roy's alchemy quite easily.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vsw
Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yooo this is a dope battle man.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw: He was initially, but after he landed Tatara pretty much teleported over to him and would of burnt him to a crisp had Takizawa not intervened.

Houji also had prior knowledge on how to deal with Tatara because of his battles with his brother Yan.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vsw

@kingcrimson: oh been a while since I've read TG,what's Tatara's best reaction feat/combat speed feat? Cause Takizawa was able to pretty much overwhelm Tatara wasn't he?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f
deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

King Bradley in a good fight.

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoghoul: Thanks man! Care to weigh in?

Sure thing!

Being fully-determined to kill, I think Tatara will opt to immediately go into his Kakuja.

Round 1: It's been proved you could use non-Quinque weapons against Ghouls if you could target their eyes and have a sizable amount of strength. I think Bradley has the skill to do this and the speed to get in close. But with just Steel-Swords, they're gonna melt almost instantly.

No Caption Provided

With his Pyro-Blasts exceeding 4000 degrees celsius and his mask/body being coated with flames, there isn't much he can do with steel-swords. Bradley is smart, but his fighting style is mostly close-range combat. When he goes for the blitz and realizes the swords won't work, it might be too late and he'll get hit by an AoE Pyro-Blast.

Round 2: The initial blitz Bradley does, could provide enough damage (via Qunque-Swords) for Bradley to continuously slice and dice, but again, the surprise Pyro-Blast might get him. Tough call, it could definitely go either way.

Kothoga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bradley can kill this guy 15x before he hits the ground like he did to Greed. If Bradley goes for decap or his brain it doesn't matter if he's only got steel weapons. I doubt this guy's Flamethrower can even tag Bradley. There's a common misconception that Bradley is street level. This guy slashed up a tank like it was a toy using only a normal sword. Does anyone from TG have the strength and precision to replicate that feat? Only characters from Tokyo Ghoul who can put up a fight against King Bradley are Arima, The Owl and The Owl Senior all at once.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for synchronized_123
synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kothoga: Bradley got slaughtered by Scar. That bum ain't beating the likes of The Reaper or One Eyed Owl. Banjou alone is enough to wtfpwn him.

Kothoga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kothoga: Bradley got slaughtered by Scar. That bum ain't beating the likes of The Reaper or One Eyed Owl. Banjou alone is enough to wtfpwn him.

At that point Bradley had multiple stab wounds, lost his Ultimate Eye to trickery from previous opponents and actually beat Scar 1v1 until divine intervention occurred where the moon magically reflected on Bradley's blade to blind him. Scar being able to "hang" with a weakened Bradley puts him over most TG characters.

Anyway, no one in Tokyo Ghoul can 1v1 King Bradley in close quarters combat. Bradley cut a large tank shell in half with just his sword before he straight up demolished a tank. Anyone else in Tokyo Ghoul including Arima who tries that would get their arm ripped off with their sword. The top ghouls have a strong track record of jobbing to skilled melee beasts like Bradley.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kothoga: Bradley is a beast, no denying that, but you're laughably underrating the TG verse. The investigators are peak human in title only. They have no feats against weaker opponents to drop their standing against - the fact they keep up with ghouls is a testament to their own speed and strength. Irimi and Koma blitzed through waves of machine gun fire, but investigators can hold them off in groups:

Just because a character can't replicate another characters showing does not mean that they're automatically weaker than said character. Sure, Bradley cut a tank shell in half, but can he level half a building with a punch? Demolish half a sidewalk with a hammerfist?

Saiko would turn the tank shell and the tank itself into scrap metal. Does that mean she'd automatically lose to Bradley?

Arima has not only blitzed but moved completely FTE to people who can bullet time, and has weapons that would lop Bradley's sword in half without issue.

Bradley is insanely strong, we all know that, but he doesn't hold a candle to most high tier ghouls in strength. He has a good enough chance to win here without lowballing an entire verse.

Kothoga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kothoga: Bradley is a beast, no denying that, but you're laughably underrating the TG verse. The investigators are peak human in title only. They have no feats against weaker opponents to drop their standing against - the fact they keep up with ghouls is a testament to their own speed and strength. Irimi and Koma blitzed through waves of machine gun fire, but investigators can hold them off in groups:

Just because a character can't replicate another characters showing does not mean that they're automatically weaker than said character. Sure, Bradley cut a tank shell in half, but can he level half a building with a punch? Demolish half a sidewalk with a hammerfist?

Saiko would turn the tank shell and the tank itself into scrap metal. Does that mean she'd automatically lose to Bradley?

Arima has not only blitzed but moved completely FTE to people who can bullet time, and has weapons that would lop Bradley's sword in half without issue.

Bradley is insanely strong, we all know that, but he doesn't hold a candle to most high tier ghouls in strength. He has a good enough chance to win here without lowballing an entire verse.

I don't recall Tartara being that durable. Didn't he go down in a disappointing manner? I mean, Bradley has been accused on being stomped by Scar on this thread but it actually required Bradley mocking God constantly and divine intervention to take him down IIRC. Didn't Tartara just get stabbed and kind of flop over? That's what I recall.

Anyway, Tartara may be leagues stronger than King Bradley, but while he's busting the area up missing Bradley, he's being constantly analyzed by the Ultimate Eye. Bradley can easily weave in a killing blow & do it in style UNLESS Tartara's durability can be backed up.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kothoga: All ghouls have skin tougher than steel as standard, and in his kakuja he's covered in that thick kagune armour.

He was wrote out of the story pretty quick, but it was to Takizawa who's one of the strongest ghouls in the series. Even then it took him being nearly split in half down the middle, riddled with kagune shards bigger than your arm, stabbed through the head and impaled through the chest by a gigantic kagune before he actually went down. That's a lot of damage.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump