No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Morals Off/But, In Character
  • Perfect Teamwork
  • No Joberring
  • Composite Bradley: All Anime & Manga Feats
  • Bradley: 4 Swords & 2 Grenades(As Pictured)
  • Daredevil: Armor & 2 Billyclubs
  • Taskmaster: Shield, Broadsword, & An Uzi(4 Clips)
  • Starting Distance: 40 Yards Apart & Semi Visible(Large Playground)
No Caption Provided

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Somehow I see a scenario where Bradley would just be too fast for them both and would make them play a little more defensive, Taskmaster would try to get a full picture of Bradley's moves and find an opening, realistically DD is gonna have a hard time reading Bradley... IMO DD is gonna be the first one wounded. Taskmaster might held his own good but, his reaction time won't keep up with Bradley as he gets more serious.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps unless Regen is a severe issue.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I'm not sure how King Bradley is on the 2003 Anime, but if he's somehow as skilled as he is in Brotherhood then the team should win as either can keep up with him and arguably Taskmaster can beat him.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taskmaster solo's

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pierpat

Bradley should win.

He's fast enough to take them both on and can regenerate by basically any damage they inflict.

Daredevil in particular has no way of severly hurting him.

Bradley has cut trough solid rock and reinforced metal with his swords, so he can casually one-shot, and their armors ain't gonna be useful.

Team stomps unless Regen is a severe issue.

I'm not sure how King Bradley is on the 2003 Anime, but if he's somehow as skilled as he is in Brotherhood then the team should win as either can keep up with him and arguably Taskmaster can beat him.

He had the homunculus regeneration in the 2003 anime.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@ghostravage: The 2003 Anime gives him a healing factor.

Loading Video...

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: Beheading, severe impaling or any other way of death still counts as a death and it takes out souls from their stones. You're basically saying Deadpool can't lose because he literally can't stay dead and can regenerate from virtually anything. Taskmaster alone can keep up with him and his shield is durable enough to take hits from Warriors Three with no harm whatsoever, specially Hogun which possess Super Human strength and his weapon is powerful enough to completely obliterate a truck in 1 hit. Regardless, both Taskmaster and Daredevil have kept up with Spider-Man which is faster than Bradley in every essence of the word, plus, Taskmaster can become faster than him for several minutes.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By GhostRavage

@lukehero: So basically, Bradley is literally unstoppable unless his remains are destroyed? How are you expecting the team to win if Bradley is supported by such hax conditions? Not only that but you limited Taskmaster's standard gear WAY too much when in fact he carries a ton of stuff with him all the time.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pierpat

@ghostravage said:

@pierpat: Beheading, severe impaling or any other way of death still counts as a death and it takes out souls from their stones. You're basically saying Deadpool can't lose because he literally can't stay dead and can regenerate from virtually anything. Taskmaster alone can keep up with him and his shield is durable enough to take hits from Warriors Three with no harm whatsoever, specially Hogun which possess Super Human strength and his weapon is powerful enough to completely obliterate a truck in 1 hit. Regardless, both Taskmaster and Daredevil have kept up with Spider-Man which is faster than Bradley in every essence of the word, plus, Taskmaster can become faster than him for several minutes.

There is a large difference between deadpool and bradley here.

While deadpool cannot literally continue the fight when blown to pieces or beheaded bradley kept fighting when "completely destroyed by an explosion", he regenerates pretty much instantly.

He can of course loose, if he runs out of souls or if he gets to face someone capable of an Incap victory(telepaths, spidey(webbing) or anyone capable of simply toppling a building on him)

He can't loose here IMO because he'd manage to kill tasky and daredevil before losing all his souls, and they do not have access to the "quicker" ways of wining.

Keeping up with spidey is cool, but still the averege DD or tasky speed feat is on bradley's level, and he can take multiple hits while they can none.

I never said he could speedblitz, but being capable of casually taking 99% of the enemy's hits while they can't afford to take even one of yours gives you quite the advantage.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat:

@lukehero: So basically, Bradley is literally unstoppable unless his remains are destroyed? How are you expecting the team to win if Bradley is supported by such hax conditions? Not only that but you limited Taskmaster's standard gear WAY too much when in fact he carries a ton of stuff with him all the time.

They can still knock him out and cutting off his head will still count as a death in standard battle forum practice.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GhostRavage

@pierpat: Ok... 2003 Anime version seems a bit overpowered, even more so when the team was also nerfed to the point of Taskmaster nor having any gear at all.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: How can they knock him out if he can literally regenerate after taking an explosion and being incinerated to the bone? A concussion is not doing the job mate.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: Ok... 2003 Anime version seems a bit overpowered, even more so when the team was also nerfed to the point of Taskmaster nor having any gear at all.

yeah, this is pretty one sided IMO.

If tasky had Udon maybe he'd fair a bit better.

@lukehero said:

@ghostravage: Pressure points?

Come on, he clearly does not have a human physiology, asserting those would work sounds stupid to me.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Wolverine, Deadpool and other characters with regeneration factor have managed to ignore pressure points, why wouldn't someone like Bradley with such overpowered regeneration factor be unable to do the same?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: @pierpat: Wasn't saying it would work...just throwing options out there. I like making threads. Sometimes one character wins, sometimes another does...Shrugs.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@ghostravage: @pierpat: Wasn't saying it would work...just throwing options out there. I like making threads. Sometimes one character wins, sometimes another does...Shrugs.

Sometimes composite bradley is too Op, lol

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: I might put him up against Sabertooth or something.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Pierpat

@lukehero said:

@pierpat: I might put him up against Sabertooth or something.

*Victor's head is seen rolling near by*

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Well, i know you like making threads, but this one in particular involves 2 of my favorite characters and a very one sided and unfair fight given the stipulations :P

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Well, i know you like making threads, but this one in particular involves 2 of my favorite characters and a very one sided and unfair fight given the stipulations :P

Loading Video...

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By mickey-mouse

I'll improve :D Taskmaster & DD will have their thread revenge!!!!!!

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2003 Homunculus regeneration is stupid in battle forums. The remains of the person they were made from needs to be destroyed. And obviously no one could possibly know or have access to that. Which basically means complete, unlimited regeneration.