No Caption Provided

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

The Yaiba trio all being sword wielders and having comparable strength to the MHA trio means the MHA trio has a smaller margin for error. They can't afford to be slashed more than once or twice before being taken out of commission. Moreso due to the fact the Demon Slayers are trained to go for decapitation and regularly sever limbs.

This, like most matches, boils down to speed. And in the realm of speed, I don't think the MHA trio has any feats that would enable them the capacity to avoid being tagged by the Demon Slayers after an extended fight. Especially not Tanjirou when peering into the See-Through World, which allowed him to momentarily outpace Akaza who can fight at Mach speed. Given the nature these teams fight, the Yaiba trio would take a majority unless Shouto hangs back and goes for an AoE attack. I guess Bakugou's explosions would be dangerous too since he wouldn't have to get up close and personal.

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

slayers slap

BNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Right now, I think that MHA would take a majority. KnY doesn't have many clear-cut speed feats, at least for these three, and the range difference shouldn't be ignored. Zenitsu would be the fastest and second most impressive of the trio here with his thunder breathing, but his speed is still unquantifiable and Midoriya could take him down. Tanjiro honestly could possibly take down one or two of the MHA trio, but him needing to get close and Todoroki's range would make that very difficult. Inosuke is pretty much dead weight in this scenario, with less strength than Tanjiro, but the same downsides.

MHA would take it 8/10.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 KingCrimson  Online

Not totally up to date with MHA teams latest feats, but based on what I know I think the Yaiba team can take it.

In any case, if they were to actually face each other in a cross-universe battle I think they'd be matched up as below:

• Tanjirou vs Deku (MC face-off)
  • Inosuke vs Bakugou (Angry anti-heros)
  • Zenitsu vs Todoroki (Remaining two)

Todoroki poses the biggest threat due to his ice powers being an insta-incap win if caught, and without any knowledge, the team wouldn't know to take him out quickly which could cause issues.

With that said, Zenitsu at this point should be fast and agile enough to avoid Todoroki's ice powers, and he can one-shot with his sword. Not sure if Todoroki got any standout speed feats lately, but a poisoned, weaker version of Zenitsu was capable of flash-stepping all over the place:

Loading Video...

I'm not convinced Todoroki can deal with that based on what I remember, and Zenitsu is faster now.

Bakugou vs Inosuke are much more interesting fights, and honestly the MHA team have a good shot in those matches - Bakugou especially.

Inosuke has a tendency to jump head-first into fights without thinking, and Bakugou's explosions pose a big threat despite his resilience. Though, Zenitsu would likely be finished with Todoroki at that time and the two of them could double team Bakugou for the win.

Deku vs Tanjirou is a really cool match to think about, but I'd back Tanjirou for a solid majority. Deku's air pressure blasts would work well to keep Tanjirou at a distance, and if he resorted to 100% he'd one shot, but Tanjirou is really good at evading these days, especially with his ability to enter the 'see-through world'. He should be able to view Deku's muscle movements and avoid his strikes in the same fashion that he did Akaza's:

Deku could only maintain 20% for so long last time I checked, and he will eventually have to resort to CQC, in which case I think he loses based on Tanjirou's ability to perceive his movements and avoid them, whilst doing some attacking himself:

Zenitsu blitzing anybody 1-v-1 tips the outcomes of the remaining battles heavily in favour of the Yaiba team, so no matter what way the match-ups play out, I think they can take this.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Sy8000  Online

Wouldn't it be better to make it morals off or put the Yaiba team under the illusion their opponents are demons? They won't kill humans in character so they'd have to ditch their swords.

I still need to catch up to comment on the match.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By FaradaySloth

Slayer team.

>insert long explanation as to why<

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Demon Slyer team take this in a pretty interesting fight

WiseforAges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Kimetsu trio would win with mid-difficulty against the MHA trio thanks to them having mainly superior speed to MHA. In physicals they both may be equal while in every other stats MHA should beat the Kimetsu trio.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Sy8000  Online

Demon Slayer team definitely has better teamwork. The MHA trio haven't really fought together before the current arc and even then they haven't done much. Bakugo is shown to be a good strategist with the right teammates but Todoroki is hampered in a team setting as he has to limit his AoE. I don't think they could adopt a strategy to work around that on the fly especially since Tanjiro seems much quicker at working out abilities than they are. He figured out Upper Moon 4's powers very quickly even though those powers were esoteric as hell.

I'm 60 chapters behind but I still think they could win even though Inosuke is a weak link.

syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is kind of unfair, Todoroki alone would solo the Kimetsu no Yaiba trio, for the other 2 they would probably need some help but team one takes this for sure.

MatvelBo77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think its an toss up

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 emperorthanos-  Moderator

bump

AsianAntics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven't watch Demon Slayer but aren't all of the Slayer's way above the MHA in speed? Add in the fact that they have swords which will insta incap anyone with anything more than a glancing blow and I don't see Deku & friends winning this.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Demon Slayers win in a good fight,

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can someone post demon slayer speed feats? Deku should be a bullet timer

Avatar image for poedameronsbutt
Poedameronsbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I cant believe this thread is a thing lol.

Todoroki solos with heavenly ice or flash freeze.

Bakugo one shots one of them??

Deku two shots at 20 percent or speed blit.

BrodoSwaggins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BrodoSwaggins

The MHA team may be somewhat ahead in AP overall, but the KNY team outshines them in pretty much any other aspect, among them being speed, skill, teamwork, and lethality. Theyre most noticeable advantage is speed. As of the latest manga events, all three of them are on the level of a Hashira, which are all stated several times to be FTE (faster than eyesight). Proof of the trios speed is shown when they are each able to keep up with and fight Muzan and the upper moons, which are all also confirmed to be FTE. To move faster than the eye can perceive, you have to travel at 17500 miles a second, or 38146 mph. Thats at least 50 times the speed of sound. The only one on the MHA team to have any significant speed capability is Deku, and his speed is definitely above average as well, but he cant touch that. Then theres the fact that the slayers use swords, and fight to kill and be done with it. Theyd lop off their heads before they knew what was going on. The KNY verse in general is just in a different caliber of speed.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19 krisbishop  Moderator

Current Deku would probably solo.

bushin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say the My Hero Academia team wins.

• Izuku Midoriya vs Tanjiro Kamado:

Izuku wins, he's much faster and way stronger physically. His quirks should allow him to predict Tanjiro's attacks easily, and if he can't kill Tanjiro all he needs to do is take away his sword or restrain him.

• Katsuki Bakugo vs Inosuke Hashibira

Bakugo wins, he's much faster and his explosions are way too strong. Even BOS Bakugo could destroy buildings with his explosions, now that he's awakened, it makes this match even more in his favor.

• Zenitsu Agatsuma vs Shoto Todoroki

I'd see this going either way. Todoroki's speed isn't all that impressive compared to his teamates, and Zenitsu is among the fastest on his team. I'd see Zenitsu blitzing, but he gets KO'd by Todoroki's teamates.

Avatar image for deactivated-633515ca77612
deactivated-633515ca77612

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KnY trio. MHA doesn't have good piercing durability feats and KnY trio is faster they should take this as long as deku doesn't go 100% off the bat

EmperrorAFO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current versions, MHA wins with Deku being the MVP. He should have surpassed any version of All Might and All for One, except mabe their Prime Versions, by now.

MuhdSyarif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperrorafo: Whats the best speed feats/scaling for the MHA trio esp Deku?

Pizzagod342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Pizzagod342

DS characters are faster but MHA should AP stomp

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deku is way too fast and strong to win.

EmperrorAFO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By EmperrorAFO

@muhdsyarif: You basically know this but I also know your opinion on that feat... unless someone managed to change it.

Deku outspeeding Nagants bullet which, depending on the interpretation of the speed nagants bullets and the distance Deku crossed, varies from Mach 50 (low end) to Mach x00 (high-end). The low end would be okay for me though, but it should be considered, current Deku is substancially faster, unknown to which degree though.

MuhdSyarif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperrorafo: Ahh ok

Tho I disagree bcus Nagants bullet has never shown capabilities of going that fast and the kmpact it delivered when it first fired last deku, was not even comparable to a bullet fired from a mach 2.5 barret 50 cal

EmperrorAFO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@muhdsyarif: That is cherry picking the low end. Except that one bullet that kept stuck into the wall, the others were not meant to hit hard or had an immense impact like completely recoiling Deku on the move despite Deku as an object having like a 1000 times more mass. The same applies to her latest feat of her shooting both Shigaraki hands off. Considering his durability this is an immense feat for a sniper like weapon.

Your claim is blatanly wrong. There are feats. I wish would evaluate other verses with the same critcism as remeber you defending feats with far more questionable flaws.

There is also the fact that her shells were a good potion faster than 45% Deku who in return is faster than people who operate at least at bullet timing, therefore Mach 1 to 2.

There is also the narrative which describes her bullets as superior to any comparable mechanic weapon, which should make it borderline as fast the worlds top tier sniper rifles.

And so on.

But you've been told that a hundred times by several viners so maybe we should just leave it be.

MuhdSyarif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperrorafo:

Initial feats =/= later feats

The fact that the initial feat of the base speed of her bullet only made that impact when it hit dekus phone, pretty much disproves the whole calc people made of the base speed being 2-3 digit hypersonic

Avatar image for savage_emperor1
Savage_Emperor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Each of this mha character solos kny verse low diff. And lol at mach 2 - 3 for nagant bullet speed when she snipped shigi from 200km+ almost instantly.

EmperrorAFO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By EmperrorAFO

@muhdsyarif: There is no reason nagant should have become stronger since then so the feats can go along very well. Apart from that, by hitting Deku hard enough to change directions mid air, he she already had feat in the first encounter that legitimates such speeds.

he fact that the initial feat of the base speed of her bullet only made that impact when it hit dekus phone, pretty much disproves the whole calc people made of the base speed being 2-3 digit hypersonic

I don't know what you are even trying to say. Nagants speed varies as she can perfectly control it and her first hit on the phone wa obviously not meant to be full power.

The calculations I talked about didn't calculate any fancy numbers for nagants bullets, they just used the speed of high-tier, up to top tier sniper rifles to calculate Deku's speed which would result in anything between Mach 30 to Mach 100. Which are the low end assumptions considering there are mutiple other reasons to legtimately scale nagants bullet speed higher like...

• Nagants rifle described as not being equal but better than all snipers + the world has more advanced weapens than we have so using the standards of our world as her speed and she is actually described as being superior to superior weapons , is very generous
  • nagant having demonstraed on at least two occasions that her bullets can pack the punch to physically require such speeds
  • her bullets initially being way faster than Deku, who in return was way way faster than many guys who are already Mach-timers.

Letting all of this aside, the speed of real world high tier bullets, should, by all means, be fine to use which is already enough to push Deku at that time solidely in the 2-digit mach range and current Deku with access to all Quirks and probably higher pecentages outclasses that speed.

But yet again, this has been told to you so many times and at the same time you never apply that criticism to other verses. Jeez

MuhdSyarif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperrorafo: But the first hit is defnitely the rifles base speed (the impact again was more or less the same when shown later when Nagant was sniping deku amidst the smokescreen).

That curved bullet hitting deku is more of a strength feat of Nagants bullet trajectory manipulation showcasing the bullet being able to push a human with Deku's weight ( Deku was also able to have some dialogue while getting pushed, which proves it wasnt all that fast but it looked like it made Deku's finger bleed i think)

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Belando
@muhdsyarif said:

@emperrorafo:

Initial feats =/= later feats

The fact that the initial feat of the base speed of her bullet only made that impact when it hit dekus phone, pretty much disproves the whole calc people made of the base speed being 2-3 digit hypersonic

Not at all. And this has been both explained and demonstrated to you repeatedly. She clearly can alter the utility of her bullets. Some pack more punch, some have more speed, some curve, some go straight, some are just distractions, some are just for recoil and transportation, and so on.

We know that this rifle can pack more punch and shoot further than any real rifle. Suggesting it could be inferior to something in real life makes no sense.

EmperrorAFO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By EmperrorAFO

@muhdsyarif:

But the first hit is defnitely the rifles base speed (the impact again was more or less the same when shown later when Nagant was sniping deku amidst the smokescreen).

Based on what? She can alter her speed as said, portrayed and explained multiple times. The first hit just removed Deku's communicationdevice and instead replaced it with a speak of nagant. Why in hell should this determin her definite bullet speed?

That curved bullet hitting deku is more of a strength feat of Nagants bullet trajectory manipulation showcasing the bullet being able to push a human with Deku's weight ( Deku was also able to have some dialogue while getting pushed, which proves it wasnt all that fast but it looked like it made Deku's finger bleed i think)

Eearlier you conducted her speed wouldn't be that high as a Caliber 50 mach 2,5 does no damage but now when her bullet shows tremendous impact, it is strength based and suddently has nothing to do with speed? You really change your standards and your way of evaluating things the way they fit your opinion the most and that is not how I want to argue with someone.

Also: Since when do inner dialogues in fiction and especially in animes suddenly tell something about speed. I guess Characters in sport anime slike Haikyuu or Kurokos Basketball are also Mach timers then since they often have time for inner monologue while the game arounds them proceeds in slow motion?

As @belando said...

We know that this rifle can pack more punch and shoot further than any real rifle. Suggesting it could be inferior to something in real life makes no sense.

So many things point out that her rifle is much superior to any real world weapon. It has statement, feats and the narrative as well as inverse logic to support it and and yet, I am not pushing its speed to immense heights, I am just asking you to accept high tier-sniper bullet speed, which, as said earlier, by numerous people, should very fine to use.

MuhdSyarif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperrorafo: Theres no evidence putting the speaker there immediately refers to the bullet being slower speed unless she directly states so (I mean, u said MHA world has better tech than us too), and did u not take into acc of the impact being more or less the same when she sniped Deku's cloak amidst the smokescreen? If u wanna play this game of correlating speed =/= power, the crack at tha panel shudve been much bigger

And like I said, manipulating trajectory of bullets =/= speed, esp there are different modes of attacks she does with her bullets so wheres the proof the base straight shot isnt her base speed when the first panel showcasing its impact basically proves its inferior to barret 50 cal bullets or nowhere near claim from the numbers calc?

"Eearlier you conducted her speed wouldn't be that high as a Caliber 50 mach 2,5 does no damage but now when her bullet shows tremendous impact, it is strength based and suddently has nothing to do with speed? I really change your standards and your way of evaluating things the way they fit your opinion the most and that is not how I want to argue with someone."

This matter is different because shes literally controlling the bullets to push him (if she can make them curve around like that, she'd obviously be able to manually make them home in and have them keep drilling into the target), so yes its more of a strength feat for the bullets whilst Nagants manipulate it to fish deku further bcus this is different from the base shot which is a standard straight line shot for IRL sniper rifles

Also, range in fiction doesnt always prove a weapons power/speed similar to how people in debates dont consider magical lightning/laser having the same speed as IRL equivalents

EmperrorAFO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@muhdsyarif:

Theres no evidence putting the speaker there immediately refers to the bullet being slower speed unless she directly states so (I mean, u said MHA world has better tech than us too), and did u not take into acc of the impact being more or less the same when she sniped Deku's cloak amidst the smokescreen? If u wanna play this game of correlating speed =/= power, the crack at tha panel shudve been much bigger

And like I said, manipulating trajectory of bullets =/= speed, esp there are different modes of attacks she does with her bullets so wheres the proof the base straight shot isnt her base speed when the first panel showcasing its impact basically proves its inferior to barret 50 cal bullets or nowhere near claim from the numbers calc?

Not even responding to this crap as it has been done over and over you still cherry pick feats and interpretation the way it just fits your opinion.

This matter is different because shes literally controlling the bullets to push him (if she can make them curve around like that, she'd obviously be able to manually make them home in and have them keep drilling into the target), so yes its more of a strength feat for the bullets whilst Nagants manipulate it to fish deku further bcus this is different from the base shot which is a standard straight line shot for IRL sniper rifles

This is outright wrong, as it has been litrally stated that it is her skill and the way she forms and hardens the bullets that allow her to even make curved shots and that has nothing to do with magic remote control of the bullets which, at no point, she or her quirks was said or shown to be capable off.

Also, range in fiction doesnt always prove a weapons power/speed similar to how people in debates dont consider magical lightning/laser having the same speed as IRL equivalents

By that standard, almost no feat of a fictional Character, including the ones from Marvel and DC, where Characters dealth with weapons, would necessarily mean anything, which is not the standard you argue for these verses. Why are doing this specifically for MHA ?

You also keep ignoring the fact that so many things point out that any speed lower than Mach 2-3 for her rifle would be a ridiculous downplay. Feats from weakened All Might went far above that speed. Far slower Characters reacted to Mach ~1 weapons while Deku, before going all out could only react to her bullets thanks to Danger sense. Yeah, it totally makes sense that her bullets are probably just Mach 1 or below too.

MuhdSyarif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MuhdSyarif

@emperrorafo:

U have no proof im cherrypicking when ur dubious claims of the bullets base speed being that outrageous (double digit+ hypersonic seems doibtful) is proven wrong by the crack it makes after hitting dekus phone as an initial feat

"that has nothing to do with magic remote control of the bullets which, at no point, she or her quirks was said or shown to be capable off."

Then how do you explain her homing bullets literally being able to change multiple directions whilst theyre going for Deku? The bullet doesnt have the same mechanism like a heat seeking missile iirc, so the only thing we can conclude here is that shes manually controlling it

"many things point out that any speed lower than Mach 2-3 for her rifle would be a ridiculous downplay."

I'll admit that no way her rifles bullet is this slow bcus I just remembered a weaker Deku (forgot at what percebt hes at) in the movies/manga, being able to react to supersonic shit, so I wont be surprised if her rifles base speed is high supersonic - hypersonic range

"Feats from weakened All Might went far above that speed."

Nah, I wouldnt say Far above but superior? yeah.

Prime AMs a different story tho esp with the sky egg feat easily pushing him to be casually 2 digit hypersonic (Koichi+buff dude didnt even touched the ground yet and AM didthe saving feat so casually too!). Dudes easily Upper Moon demon level in terms of speed

EmperrorAFO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By EmperrorAFO

@muhdsyarif:

U have no proof im cherrypicking when ur dubious claims of the bullets base speed being that outrageous (double digit+ hypersonic seems doibtful) is proven wrong by the crack it makes after hitting dekus phone as an initial feat

I'll admit that no way her rifles bullet is this slow bcus I just remembered a weaker Deku (forgot at what percebt hes at) in the movies/manga, being able to react to supersonic shit, so I wont be surprised if her rifles base speed is high supersonic - hypersonic range

Without meaning it offensive but did you actually read, what I wrote? What the hell are we discussing for an unecessary number of cycles? I was just asking you to accept high tier sniper bullet (Mach 2-3) or maybe top tier sniper bullet (Mach 4,4) as her bullet speed. I did NOT ask for more.

Double digit Mach range counts for Deku as his faux 100% outsped her bullet by quite a few times. Deku's speed, not her bulletspeed.

Apparantly you are accepting that ("I wont be surprised if her fifles base speed is high Supersonic - hypersonic range"). So what's the issue?

I just pointed out that there are legit ways to go even higher but this is the most basic and seizable approach for her speed and that is what I was going for.

Then how do you explain her homing bullets literally being able to change multiple directions whilst theyre going for Deku? The bullet doesnt have the same mechanism like a heat seeking missile iirc, so the only thing we can conclude here is that shes manually controlling it

I don't recall her shots doing multiple directions, maybe two which would be possible by spin and momentum. But as far as I remember, all "homing" shots were simple curved shots with her predicting the angle and position of the target. Maybe it was just the animation or angle of view. I agree it can still look sketchi but this fiction after all and not enough to credit her an ability she is clearly not meant or said to have.

And again, I could just quote @belando here:

Not at all. And this has been both explained and demonstrated to you repeatedly. She clearly can alter the utility of her bullets. Some pack more punch, some have more speed, some curve, some go straight, some are just distractions, some are just for recoil and transportation, and so on.

She shot to commuicate with Deku so it wouldn't make sense to shoot full-speed/force. Her bullet leaving only a crack on the wall when she fell for Deku's decoy is somewhat underwhelming but it could be explained by her not meaning to kill him and even if not, this pretty much the only disappointment of her rifle and shouldn't be left as reason to downplay her entire power. By that standard, many versus would suffer powerloss.

But we should leave it be. Mach 2-4,4 for her rifle is all I was asking for and you apparantly agree so... Peace out.

MuhdSyarif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By MuhdSyarif

@emperrorafo:

Maybe i'd reply to the other points some next time but I can just accept her rifles base speed as Mach 2-4 then. (Low rank mizunotos like Zenitsu FTE feat to that spider boy is easily supersonic and Tanjiro has already evaded a supersonic attack without exerting much effort, prior to the mt. nagatomo arc)

I still believe KNY trio wins cus they're casually MHS+ by the end and theyre able to cut MHA trio to pieces

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

MHA is simply few levels above KnY

MuhdSyarif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenamelessone:

In terms of AP & powers variety, yeah. MHA peeps individually, lacks the speed & cutting durability to overcome the top tiers demon slayers tho

Redsalmon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MHA team

AgumonX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deku > Lanjiro

Any of MHA trio had better feat than anything in Demon Slayer.

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

??? MHA, too strong.

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers