Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

VS

See the source image

Round 1: Kim has all of her gadgets/standard equipment except for the Battle Suit and Azula is insane

Round 2: Kim has her battle suit and Azula is healthy and is at her prime.

Round 3: Azula can have comic feats. Both are Bloodlust.

Bonus round: Azula calls Zuko and Aang to help, but Aang can only use Air and Fire bending. Kim calls Rufus, Ron, and Wade on to the battle field.

Rules (Pay attention):

>Since Azula has shown to be faster, I decided to make the speed equalized.

> Morals off

> Takes place at the Agni Kai Stadium where Azula and Zuko fought.

Who wins and why?

Also I'm new here so hello Avatar and Kim possible fans.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azula zaps.

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well Azula should win round 3 quite easily since Kims only win condition, which is closing the gap, plays into Azulas hands.

Round 1 is a decent fight but Azula shouldn't have much trouble keeping her away. Kims agile, but sooner or later shes gonna get tagged.

Round 2 is Kims. The battle suit was busted, and removes Azulas range advantage.

Bonus round should go to the Kim possible team mainly because of Ron and the monkey powers.

Welcome to the vine!

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Aystarr

@hpotterisfodder:

Also I'm new here so hello Avatar and Kim possible fans.

Hi.

- round 1 goes to azula

- round 2 is a close one but still goes to azula

- round 3 goes to Team avatar, they just have more enhanced stats

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azula, but it’s also been years since I was Kim Possible.

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By viking1205

Hey, welcome to the vine!

OT: unfortunately I have no idea about Kim Possible.

EDIT: I just looked at a few of her feats from here. Seems impressive. Based on whatever I saw from the RT, these are what I think would happen in the rounds. I could very well be wrong since my knowledge is limited.

• R1: This could go to Azula. Not by a huge margin though.
  • R2: That suit seems impressive. Kim probably takes this round.
  • R3: Azula probably has this in the bag. Sozin's Comet gives enough power enhancement to Azula.
byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't the Battle Suit like crazy busted?

Kim lose all but round 2.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f01f56f5d97e
deactivated-5f01f56f5d97e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kim definitely wins R2, even just the capabilities it showed in the fight with Shego would be enough (and it got even more showings in S4)

R1, honestly I'd back Kim. She's agile enough to avoid getting tagged and smart enough to come up with a way to take an crazy Azula down. Having access to all of the gear she used over the course of the show helps too

R3, maybe Azula, but I don't think it would be easy and I could definitely still see Kim winning, especially if she still has gadgets

Bonus round: if Ron's using his full monkey powers, then team Kim could win. Otherwise, team Avatar takes this

Emperor99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Emperor99

I watched KP many years ago, so may be I forgot sth.

R1. Kim scales below morals on Yori, which should be on Suki level, so Azula still takes it.

R2. Kim bcs of invisibility.

R3. Azula wins.

Bonus round: Avatar team takes it.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m backing Kim honestly. Has the speed/evasion feats to not get tagged. Skilled enough to beat her in h2h, superior stats, and has numerous victories and is the undisputed superior to Shego, who’s basically a much better Azula.

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azula

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax: "Better version of Azula"?

I heavily disagree with that. Kim having better H2H than Azula makes sense. But not really Shego. Azula's physicals are also miles above Shego's. She was kicking away some pretty big boulders at one point. Shego may have been able to bust them but she couldn't play kick ball with them lol. Azula should absolutely be faster and her destructive capabilities are WAY above Shego's.

Emperor99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8: How? Sozin Comet allows top fire benders to vaporize countries.

Emperor99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax: Kim <= Shego w/o suit, Kim >= Shego w/suit actually.

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax: I don't remember much of anything from Kim, feats for Kim?

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax: Kim <= Shego w/o suit, Kim >= Shego w/suit actually.

Yeah, no. If Shego was better than Kim how come Kim wins the majority of their fights? How can fight Shego and Monkey Fist at the same time and still come out on top? How could she fight multiple Shegos at once with Wego’s powers in the Team Go episode and not lose? Kim is better and thinking otherwise goes against what the shows directly shows us

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax: I don't remember much of anything from Kim, feats for Kim?

Skill

Speed

Arguably Kim’s best asset is how fast and agile she is

Strength

And OP states she has access to all of her gear as well. Including Knock out Gases, handheld lasers that can cut through metal and her shoes are Rocket-powered bootsthat are fast enough to catch up to a plane. Adding even greater speed and mobility. Among other things like her signature grappling hook.

There’s nothing that Azula brings to the table that Kim has not faced and beaten already. She’s laughably, more skilled, faster, and stronger. Her main villain is a mirror of Azula yet more powerful since she has better energy projection and more control and varied application, and Kim beats her in almost every episode they fight in. I really don’t see how Azula is winning especially with the Battle Suit which is just broken tbh.

Emperor99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Emperor99

@angeljax: The PL varries and depends more on main factors. Kim still was defeated dry by her on that air ship, when that french guy-spy needed Kim help, I forgot his name, bcs watched it long time ago. I see Kim above Shego in suit, butboth of them still below Yori.

And Kim was quickly defeated in fight when Shego produced a lot of clones, she disarmed her only when Shego was caught off guard bcs of her boss appearance.

If she doesn't use suit, I don't see Kim above, I see them on par. Otherwise, Kim didn't need suit in that towet, if she was sure that can defeat Shego w/o it on her own.

Emperor99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax: O, thank about feats, may be I missed sth

PrimelyGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azula all rounds.

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax: Interesting but going by what you showed I'll give Azula the win. She may not be equal to Kim in strength but she's not completely outmatched, she's very strong herself and she doesn't really get in direct strength matches anyway, as shown when she fought Zuko in Book 2 and a duo of Ty Lee and Suki in the comics. I won't say Azula's more skilled but she's probably faster, she's consistently portrayed as comparable to Aang and Zuko's speed; Zuko has reacted to lightningbending (which travels kilometres instantly in the same link,) and Aang not only reacted to a superior bender's lightningbending, he's reacted to an explosion too. Though she's more likely to stay back and fight with her firebending anyway. Her bending can be used offensively and defensively, blocking any of Kim's gear, stunning her and giving Azula a stealth advantage all in one. In straight attacks these flames can cover large area or precisely hit a target. Even if she gets up close and personal Azula can enhance her strikes' power with flames or use them to boost herself; she can combine these to great effect. This isn't even counting her lightningbending.

btw I know that in this thread there's multiple rounds but I'm just pretending that they're standard versions for this discussion.

Emperor99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman: I agree eith this point. Azula also an arrow timer and she should be as skilled as Tai Li or Suki, which should be above Kim in skill. I'd put them on Yori level, who was shown as superior to Kim in skills in EoS, imao. The one Kim huge advantage is battle suit invisible mode, but she still was damaged by Shego attack, while I think that lightning magic stronger.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperor99: Tai Li or Suki are not better then kim in the skill department

Emperor99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8: I never saw Kim using some pressure point techniques, unlike Tai Li. This is higher step than pure h2h skills.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperor99: from what I just looked up , pressure point is used in kung fu. since Kim is a master of such a art , it's not impossible for her to use as well or has been using it. just because ty lee know only one fighting style doesn't mean she better the Kim

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kim is hotter

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1 Azula

R2 Kim

R3 Toss up

Bonus: Rufus solos.

Emperor99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Emperor99

@smxlr8: Yes, she knows 16 types of kung fu as was stated. But it doesn't as simple as you think. As far as I know (just bcs I hsd some lessons from grandpa, who slightly learned Bujinkan in young age), there are some steps.

Pressure points technique can be used in a lot of martial arts like kung fu, jujutsu, taijutsu, kenpo etc., but it is like the top of martial art, which you use. Just there are some steps ot levels in mastery of martial art.

There are 5 levels of affect in East martial arts:

1) just powerfull strikes w/o aims on opponent body.

2) Base level techniques for experts of martial arts, the aims of strikes or holds are weak zones like throat, the side of neck, solar plexus, livor, etc.

3) Aims are pressure points (36 in Chaolin and 64 in Japsnese Ninjutsu/kyusho jutsu), which can be hit be fingers, which are prepared by special training or some "secret weapon", which cause death, KO, immobilization after one strike. This is black belt knowledge only in msin part of martial arts.

4) Actually this thing id called "DimMak" and is known as touch of the death or delayed death and was famous in China/Japan ninja clans and used by masters only. These technique uses Chi knowledges and neeeds at least 10 years preparation after you already studied 2 and 3 in master level.

5) affect w/o physical contact, but the same as in 4.

As I think based on what was shown, Kim and Shego skill level seems like 2, while Yori, Tai Li seems like 3.

Yes, Kim knows far more types, but Tai Li can finish fight in only one strike, so she is far more dangerous opponent.

aggrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emperor99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still see Azula winning all but 2

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperor99: she is only a threat if you have no experience with pressure points or in this case her style. With out the surprise factor Ty less isn't ding anything here

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8: true. It’s why Suki stalemated her

Emperor99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edgelord91: Suki just knows the same technique, she used the same like Yavarajutsu on Sokka, imao.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperor99: Suki definitely didn’t know chi blocking when she fought tai Lee