Kilowog and Kyle Rayner vs Sentry and The Hulk

Vectorman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Vectorman

Can these 2 Green Lanterns defeat The Hulk and Sentry ?

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Vectorman says:

"Can these 2 Green Lanterns defeat The Hulk and Sentry ?"

Yup

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3  Edited By Methos

Vectorman says:

easily

M

tetralord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By tetralord

being that kyle is no longer ion, i,d say the marvel duo would win.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Methos

even without Ion... how are Sentry or Hulk going to defeat 2 GL's?

first of all the battle would be taken to the skies, taking Hulk out of the battle for the moment while Kilowog and Kyle dealt with Sentry...

Sentry Vs 2 GL's... no chance...

then after dealing with the Superman wannabe, the 2 GL's come back down to ground level and deal with the snot dude...

M

Avatar image for terminal_velocity
Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Terminal Velocity

But what if he's been forced to watch "Sex in the City" and he's really really angry?

Just kidding, the green guy is going down!

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Methos

Terminal Velocity says:

"But what if he's been forced to watch "Sex in the City" and he's really really angry?"

<-- actually enjoys watching Sex and the City...

the redhead in it with short hair is really hot :D

M

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Andferne

I actually like the brunette the best :)

As for the fight I think the 2 GL's would win, but it wouldnt be a walk in the park for them.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Methos

Andferne says:

"I actually like the brunette the best :)"

the brunettes cute... but i have a real weakness for redheads lol

M

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Andferne

Redheads are hot, and I usually do not go for brunetes, but I like how her face pouts. (I dont lose man points for saying this so anyone thinks differant bite me)

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Methos

Andferne says:

"Redheads are hot, and I usually do not go for brunetes, but I like how her face pouts. (I dont lose man points for saying this so anyone thinks differant bite me)"

lol i understand and agree with you completely :D

M

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By lordraiden

Methos says:

"Vectorman says:
" Can these 2 Green Lanterns defeat The Hulk and Sentry ?"
easily M"

I wouldn't say easily! but yeah, they got a shot! but it could go either way! if they're gonna win, they really wanna do it quick, otherwise, the longer the fight goes, it goes more to the marvel duo!

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By lordraiden

ps, love your icons, methos & andferne! who is that as powergirl?

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Methos

Mines Amanda Tapping as Power Girl :D

M

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Methos

yup

M

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Vrakmul

Sentry and hulk die in no more than one minute.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By lordraiden

Methos says:

"Mines Amanda Tapping as Power Girl :D M"

is that the chick from stargate?

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By lordraiden

Methos says:

"yup M"

I'm assuming those arn't her basket balls!

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Methos

lordraiden says:

"I'm assuming those arn't her basket balls!"

ummm... lol

M

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By lordraiden

Dreadnaught says:

"Sentry and hulk die in no more than one minute. "

um, can I ask how? most of the marvel universe has been trying to put the hulk down!

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Methos

lordraiden says:

"um, can I ask how? most of the marvel universe has been trying to put the hulk down!"

Kyle uses his ring to banish them to a pocket dimension?

bit of a cheating way to win, so i don't normally pull it out for battles, but it's a feasible way for them to win in under 5 seconds lol

M

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Vrakmul

lordraiden says:

"Dreadnaught says:

um, can I ask how? most of the marvel universe has been trying to put the hulk down!"

Two green lanterns can easily destroy the hulk. Ask Methos. He is the resident green lantern expert not me.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By lordraiden

Dreadnaught says:

"lordraiden says:
"Dreadnaught says:
um, can I ask how? most of the marvel universe has been trying to put the hulk down!"
Two green lanterns can easily destroy the hulk. Ask Methos. He is the resident green lantern expert not me. "

ok, i'm all ears! or eyes, should I say! lol

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Methos

Dreadnaught says:

"Two green lanterns can easily destroy the hulk. Ask Methos. He is the resident green lantern expert not me. "

1 GL could destroy Hulk...

Hulk isn't a major player in this battle, Sentry is the one that the GL's have to watch out for

M

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Vrakmul

Methos says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Two green lanterns can easily destroy the hulk. Ask Methos. He is the resident green lantern expert not me. "

1 GL could destroy Hulk...

Hulk isn't a major player in this battle, Sentry is the one that the GL's have to watch out for

M

"

Do tell the details of Sentries horrible death.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By lordraiden

Methos says:

"Dreadnaught says:
1 GL could destroy Hulk... Hulk isn't a major player in this battle, Sentry is the one that the GL's have to watch out for M "

is that cause of that "powers of a millioun exploding suns" hyperbole! I believe he got taken out by the hulk in world war hulk, and if the GL's can take hulk, and hulk>sentry, then sentry shouldn't be a problem!

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Methos

Dreadnaught says:

"Do tell the details of Sentries horrible death. "

i think a combination of Kilowog and Kyle could take down Sentry... it might take them a while, but i could see it happening...

M

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By lordraiden

Dreadnaught says:

"Methos says:
"Dreadnaught says:
1 GL could destroy Hulk... Hulk isn't a major player in this battle, Sentry is the one that the GL's have to watch out for M "
Do tell the details of Sentries horrible death. "

not a sentry fan, huh? I don't mind him, but he can be written very frustrating as a character and the hyperbole surrounding his "power of a million exploding suns", if i hear that any more from marvel, then someone's going to have to pay the piper! might have to hire lobo to take care of sentry! better start saving for the main man!

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Methos

lordraiden says:

"is that cause of that "powers of a millioun exploding suns" hyperbole! I believe he got taken out by the hulk in world war hulk, and if the GL's can take hulk, and hulk>sentry, then sentry shouldn't be a problem!"

nah, it's Sentry's flights and speed capabilities that make him more dangerous than Hulk in this battle... the fact is that on the ground, Hulk is more dangerous, but the GL's wouldn't fight him on the ground, they could stay out of reach and easily take him down.

against Sentry, the GL's don't have this luxery, so the fight would be a lot more intense, but i can't see any way of Sentry breaching their shields and between the two of them they should be able to take him apart quite quickly.

M

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#30  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

lordraiden says:

"is that cause of that "powers of a millioun exploding suns" hyperbole! I believe he got taken out by the hulk in world war hulk, and if the GL's can take hulk, and hulk>sentry, then sentry shouldn't be a problem!"

The: Hulk > Sentry so if GL > Hulk then GL > Sentry argument doesn't work because Hulk and Sentry's powers are very different. A Lantern is > Sentry, but that's not proven by being better than Hulk. Arguments like that don't mean all that much.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By lordraiden

Buckshot says:

"lordraiden says:
" is that cause of that "powers of a millioun exploding suns" hyperbole! I believe he got taken out by the hulk in world war hulk, and if the GL's can take hulk, and hulk>sentry, then sentry shouldn't be a problem!"
The: Hulk > Sentry so if GL > Hulk then GL > Sentry argument doesn't work because Hulk and Sentry's powers are very different. A Lantern *is* > Sentry, but that's not proven by being better than Hulk. Arguments like that don't mean all that much."

I'll agree with you on that! the hulk vs sentry fight was pretty much a brawl! it would be totally different with energy weilding fights!

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By lordraiden

Buckshot says:

"Methos says:
"lordraiden says:
nah, it's Sentry's flights and speed capabilities that make him more dangerous than Hulk in this battle... the fact is that on the ground, Hulk is more dangerous, but the GL's wouldn't fight him on the ground, they could stay out of reach and easily take him down. against Sentry, the GL's don't have this luxery, so the fight would be a lot more intense, but i can't see any way of Sentry breaching their shields and between the two of them they should be able to take him apart quite quickly. M"
Another reason Sentry might give them a little trouble is because of his ability to control light. He doesn't use it much and I don't think it's very impressive, but it might slow them down (won't stop them though)."

Your a cool dude, buckshot!

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Methos

Buckshot says:

"Another reason Sentry might give them a little trouble is because of his ability to control light. He doesn't use it much and I don't think it's very impressive, but it might slow them down (won't stop them though)."

i didn't know about that power, yeah, it might slow them down, but it isn't going to stop two extremely experienced GL's

M

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#34  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Methos says:

"lordraiden says:

nah, it's Sentry's flights and speed capabilities that make him more dangerous than Hulk in this battle... the fact is that on the ground, Hulk is more dangerous, but the GL's wouldn't fight him on the ground, they could stay out of reach and easily take him down.

against Sentry, the GL's don't have this luxery, so the fight would be a lot more intense, but i can't see any way of Sentry breaching their shields and between the two of them they should be able to take him apart quite quickly.

M"

Another reason Sentry might give them a little trouble is because of his ability to control light. He doesn't use it much and I don't think it's very impressive, but it might slow them down (won't stop them though).

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By King_Saturn

Vectorman says:

Hey Vectorman ! Whats up buddy ! Long Time No See ! I see you have taken your act from the Marvel Boards to Comic Vine like me huh.

Teen Manatee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#36  Edited By Teen Manatee

I'll go with the Green Lanterns.The whole "the Hulk can't reach them when they're flying" idea is sensible.Kilowog could make his ring duplicate and he'd wear them all and shape them into a bunch of forms of Mogo which would take care of Sentry.And Kyle could transform himself into The Hulk and Kyle still has an advantage 'cause he has awesome strength AND a GL ring.

Acularis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming this is just standard Kilowog and Kyle Rayner, I'm going with the Marvel team. Sentry's matter manip and regeneration (as well as the Hulk's regen) are too OP in this fight tbh.