Who would win?

Ioneshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Ioneshot

Good battle, I am going to Killua for this one. Killua is far more experience in fighting especially close combat and way more brute strength. But the question is can Killua dodge Mikoto's railgun or her coin? From what I know, her coin can move at hypersonic+ speed if I am not mistaken. HxH is high-tier street level.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Somebody better provide some decent reaction feats or else I'd say "Killua blitzes via God Speed"

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Infurius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael: I Know it's cinematic timing but it really shows nothing.

I'm siding with Killua on this one.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infurius: Misaka has many reaction feats

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Honestly, people should asking about how Killua react to Misaka's lightspeed attack instead

newcomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Misaka wins. Killua is way cooler and better character though.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Infurius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Infurius

@khael: As far as i know, these attacks need to charge, assuming you are still sticking to the OP Killua blitzes and kills, i've schemed trough some Misaka respect threads but none of them had any speed feats suggesting that they'd match Godspeed or base Killua, if you could provide those that'd be great.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infurius: I derail my own thread, that's enough. I would leave this to someone else

@parichithayerakala@sightlessreality@xiokenji

Just keep in mind, h2h is not Misaka's thing, she has reaction feats, iron sand and her 1 billion volt electricity. She doesn't really have to match-up in speed, you know what I mean?

Infurius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Infurius

@khael: So essentially, her own attack is helping her enemy. Thanks on info,

As she cannot keep up with Killua's speed she gets blitzed due to OP, determined Killua will do to Misaka what he did to Johaness the Disector, no contest here.

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infurius:

So essentially, her own attack is helping her enemy. Thanks on info,

Or maybe overload, I don't know that Killua can tank chainsaw or penetrate multi-building defense either

As she cannot keep up with Killua's speed she gets blitzed due to OP, determined Killua will do to Misaka what he did to Johaness the Disector, no contest here.

Unless, Killua is lightspeed that's not happening

Out of curiosity, how much do you know about Misaka?

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to say Killua but idk much about this lady.

Infurius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael: Only stuff from respect threads and what you posted, but she doesn't seem to have any significant durability whatsover only this amazing damage output, and as most of the attacks need to charge, yeah Killua wins. And Killua has a tendency to use Godspeed from start, therefor i see no problems with blitzing. All the feats in the respect threads were regarding her damage output, and most of them need a moment or two of charging.

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Infurius: How fast is this so called "God Speed"? The green lights Mikoto is reacting to in the below video are Relativistic to LS.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ8H8pWNoDs&itct=CCMQpDAYAyITCMTAjcyunsoCFW0kfgodc90OVFIQTWlrb3RvIHZzIG11Z2lubw%3D%3D&hl=en&gl=IN&client=mv-google

She also does not need to charge Lightning Spear which is LS.

[She released a lightning spear from it. The spear of purple electricity moved forward at the speed of light and held enough destructive force to knock someone unconscious.]

-To Aru Majutsu no Index Volume 3, pag. 58

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Impervious

@parichithayerakala: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B0bpelwfZbY

Here's a vid of Killua using God Speed in combat (personal favorite Killua moment in the show). Only reason why he wasn't able to actually hurt Youpi was because Youpi's durability as a Chimera Ant was significantly higher than a human the fact that he is a Chimera Ant Royal Guard makes a stronger case for his durability.

LimitlessEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Misaka, you don't need to be a killer to beat a killer. The girl that can produce 20 billion volts of electricity wins.

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By eliah1102

@Impervious: He is punches, kicks and attacks seem to still be human speed with only his travel speed being increased to FTE speeds which is still sub sonic, it is not anywhere near as impressive as reacting to multiple Relativistic to LS beams.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Khael

@infurius said:

@khael: Only stuff from respect threads and what you posted, but she doesn't seem to have any significant durability whatsover only this amazing damage output, and as most of the attacks need to charge, yeah Killua wins. And Killua has a tendency to use Godspeed from start, therefor i see no problems with blitzing. All the feats in the respect threads were regarding her damage output, and most of them need a moment or two of charging.

Lol, okay

I would start blowing things up if I wasn't the one who made this thread XD

Infurius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parichithayerakala: I don't think you understand how Godspeed Works, First of all, it does not speed him up, it simply lets him move at his peak speed, now his peak speed is hard to estimate, but Subsonic to Hypersonic is ussually where it's at, depending on who you ask, if you can provide scans of Misaka reacting to Relativistic speeds i'd be more than ready to give it to Misaka, if she can keep up with these speeds for a prolonged time.

Again, knocking someone unconcious, who exactly? Killua's durability is much higher than normal human, his body is also immune to electricity, it only amps his Godspeed up.

You stating his punches are FTE is pretty underwhelming as, Youpi is a nen-using Chimera Ant, his reaction time is much higher than that of a human, his eyes are also composite as to every ant, therefor his reaction time is pretty damn good, Killua being faster than him and Pouf is very solid feat.

Again, i'm gonna need some scans for Misaka reacting to Lightspeed and relativistic speeds, no lasers because frankly, each laser in each series differ, Spiderman reacted to lasers but that doesn't make him react to lightspeed enemies now does it?

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infurius: unless you provide any quantifiable speed feats he is indeed Subsonic.

Lightning Spear was actually potent enough to stop a Saint who usually have atleast Mountain level physical stats.

[Bluish-white sparks flew from Mikoto’s bangs.

With the roar of the air bursting, the lightning spear directly struck the steel claymore. Not even Brunhild was able to ignore that. The high voltage current passed from the blade to her wrists and then rushed throughout her entire body.]

Anyhow here you go, Mikoto reacting to supersonic speeds.

[Normally, this may have been an attempt to not hit one’s opponent with the blade of the sword. However, the situation here was different. Brunhild Eiktobel could move at supersonic speeds and the claymore she held was like a giant sword made by attaching a grip to a metal sheet.

By laying the blade flat, she could use it like a giant fan made of steel.

An overwhelmingly violent fan that used the massive shockwave created when an object moved at supersonic speeds.

That would end it.

Not only would it crush the girl’s fat and muscles from the outside, but her eardrums, lungs, and trachea would rupture from within.

However…

“Damn you!!”

“!?”

She reacted just before it hit.

A dull noise came from below their feet. The ground below moved. The road at the top of the overpass was made in blocks that included the supports below. The girl controlled one entire block with magnetism to tilt it like a seesaw.]

The Railgun attack is also supersonic so unless you show him doing anything at that speeds this one still goes to Mikoto.

PS: Spidey has precog, so thats the reason he is able to react to Lasers without being LS and most of the rest are aim dodging.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael: Well I had not gone all out yet because the above are just a minor part of Misaka's ability, there is still city block level Iron Sand, Iron Sand sword, attacking from 360 degrees using Iron Sand, using surrounding metal as weapon, flying via electrolyting the molecules in air, using the metal on her opponent's body to incap them, the 1 billion volt lightning she can attack with and etc.....

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Infurius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael: @parichithayerakala: So essentially it's a stomp and you're aware of it, yet you made the thread? You are implying these aren't all the best feats, so this is clearly a stomp.

I'm out then, Misaka wins big time.

Spidey might have been a bad example though. As not all lasers are lasers but some sort of Energy attack.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Misaka wins, but once Killua goes Godspeed it's all ogre.

tiraomoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I initially wanted to say that misaka stomps the living shit out of killua,but I'm not sure again.I thought misaka would have speed feats considering she can generate powerful electricity

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infurius: It's not like that, Moral on Misaka won't do that right from the start, lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5a6e810ada7dc
deactivated-5a6e810ada7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killua. He's a far more battle harden combatant with the means to put her down. Mikasa may have more destructive output but his physical superiority and mental fortitude makes it a moot point. Once the battle starts Killua will always get the win, especially if the distance is short. Also, Hunter x Hunter characters are thinkers. Usually the smart are the most lethal. Nen users are always strategizing, figuring out how an ability works, analyzing whatever they can to get ahead, whereas in the index universe they are more about overpowering with a stronger ability. Mikoto's a glass cannon, she can dish out crazy power but she's still just a 14 year old middle school girl. Killua, one the other hand, was raised to be a efficient killing machine. she's shown to be smart but not as smart as Killua (especially in combat). she's shown to be immature and temperamental, whereas, Killua can remain calm and calculated all day. he's a schemer and in a city setting he's going to utilize that stealth and mobility advantage. then, the moment he get's an opening, he's going in for the kill.

waifustealer21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

I'd say misaka has a chance. She fired a railgun using a huge metallic structure and make it travel 3 or more times faster than the speed of sound in outer space, that is more energy output that all of the worlds nuclear power-plants combined. In her base form, one lightning strike was enough to shut the electrical power-lines of Academy-City for days and considering how big Academy-City is that pretty impressive. Also as she was turning into a level 6, she created a lightning pillar far stronger than the lightning strike she used to shut power of Academy-City. Theoretically, she could also go magneto killua, and control the iron in killua's blood vessels using magnetism and fuck him up internally.

DeChefMan98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Misaka pretty handily

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

killua, again, I might be wrong

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime Misaka should be level 6 shift, in which case she stomps.

TFDC25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is prime Misaka then it would be her 5.3 form which then she wins.

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#37  Edited By Nervedamage

Doesn't electricity recharges Killua?

ZaWardu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

killua stomps

lets face it,but for ppl who says otherwise here's some feat in every aspect

strength:able to push a 16 ton gate with ease without nen and pushing the 64 ton gate with nen so he pushed about 58 059.8234 kilograms,also without breaking a sweat.

durability:took gon's final jajnken blast and didn't have a scratch afterwards and that attack was city level,took a MCB powered blast to the face also without a scratch and called it a fart,hes immune to(electricity,poison,heat,etc),when he fought in heavens arena someone shocked him with 1m volt and killua also just came out without a scratch.

side note:nen gave him a 4x multiplier

speed:..

before nen: rhythm echo look it up,able to rip a serial killer's heart without him realizing it until a few seconds later,moving so fast almost looked like he's teleporting,moves approximately 240 km/h

after nen:able to almost outrun phinx who can move at supersonic speed,then he learned god-speed wich allowed him to move so fast not even youpi a royal guard was able to see him,royal guards also move at supersonic speeds,actually almost every nen master moves at sub sonic and faster anyways,that means he was moving at a way more than hypersonic speed.

abilities:

rhythm echo:also known as shadow clone

snake awakens:turns his hands into snakes strong enough to break skin so hard that is bullet proof

assassin mode:unleashes bloodlust strong enough to make a nen user run away in fear

claws:can create claws sharp enough to cut through flesh,bones,steel,nen threads,hardened skin.

god speed:basically ultra instinct.

accelerated vision:can see in slow motion

combat yoyos:each one weights 50kg

killua also got free access to nanika,which with a single command can just erase all of academy city from existence.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fight breakdown

killua activate god-speed and just kill/knock out misaka.

end of the story

Samsung7bae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zawardu: lol that is shit in comparison to what she is capable of. Killua doesnt have the speed, durability nor damage to actually injure her.

Aizenx7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lv 5.3 Misaka godstomps

finalbeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Misaka curbstomps.

Harumi2Zoldyck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killua should blitz and one shot from what I know.

randomdude2121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Touwata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Misaka stomps him in 1 second. Toaru is just a much more op verse compared to HxH, no comparison.

Astaro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Misaka takes this. Killua is pretty small fry to what she’s already faced

Storm616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Misaka has way better speed and ap, he probably has better durability but that doesn't help at all.

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Misaka Negs, Stomps if its Her 5.3 form