User Lists: -1

No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Win by any means
  • Current/Standard Hero Academia characters unless specified
  • Morals On, but serious
  • No prior knowledge nor prep
  • Quirks=Nen

R1: Greed Island Killua (i.e. pre-Godspeed)

R2: Current Killua

R3: Current Killua, but stats are equalized and full knowledge is given to both sides

The Gauntlet:

1. Uraraka
  2. Sero
  3. Momo
  4. Tenya
  5. Tokoyami (Day time form)
  6. Kirishima
  7. Deku
  8. Bakugou
  9. Todoroki
  10. Deku, Bakugou and Todoroki at the same time
  11. U.As Big 3
  12. Endeavour
  13. Nomu
  14. All For One
  15. All Might (pre-Nomu fight)

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Stops at Endeavour. Too durable. Greed Island might stop sooner but by feats probably not.

NoQualms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think killua mmay already be faster but with god speed he's on another level and probably clears. I'm not sure how well god speed works if tats are equalized but I do know that killua is also physically very strong

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base Killua could react to, process and make decisions before a supersonic bullet crossed 57 cm and reacted to an explosion point blank. These feats alone can blitz the MHA verse

Godspeed is overkill, he would statue them.

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: I’m also pretty sure Killua can lift like 20 tons or more.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Killua lacks the damage output to hurt MHA god tiers, So I'd say he stops at Endeavor.

CyberpunkCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

R1: He clears

R2: He clears

R3: stops at 10.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know much about MHA, but people saying Endeavor is too durable, does Endeavor have feats for tanking Electricity?

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidolio: he’s a 64 tonner after returning home from the chimera ant arc through the gates.

Avatar image for antitheticalopinion
AntitheticalOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He clears, I've seen no feats that suggest they can even react to Killua before their hearts are snatched. Speed feats in MHA are very unimpressive until you get to their highest tiers, and even then we've seen better speed feats in HXH from characters that should technically be below killua. Anyone who thinks Killua doesn't have the strength feats to damage endeavour and all might needs to re-read HXH. Even if we somehow assumed killua wasn't strong enough to damage them with his highest strength feats, killua could use Shu, Ryu or Ko to increase his striking power and power through the durability of everyone here.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He clears, I've seen no feats that suggest they can even react to Killua before their hearts are snatched. Speed feats in MHA are very unimpressive until you get to their highest tiers, and even then we've seen better speed feats in HXH from characters that should technically be below killua. Anyone who thinks Killua doesn't have the strength feats to damage endeavour and all might needs to re-read HXH. Even if we somehow assumed killua wasn't strong enough to damage them with his highest strength feats, killua could use Shu, Ryu or Ko to increase his striking power and power through the durability of everyone here.

What speed feats does Killua have that beat this?

Or this?

Avatar image for antitheticalopinion
AntitheticalOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: Literally half of the speed feats he has? Every character in the zoldyck family and their grandparents can pull off feats like that, and those police officers are fodder. Killua has blitzed characters who already had high speed feat showing. He literally attacks youpi faster than he could react and looks to be teleporting every time he moves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX6R68K5HE4

He also does this earlier on, which i'm pretty sure is better than blitzing fodder human police officers.

https://youtu.be/3rmDZR0rRwg?t=227

Heres him again even EARLIER before the chimera ant arc

https://youtu.be/mh3iMdW9538?t=78

And this is his first speed feat, before he even learned nen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn-FJsR4avc

These are all just the anime versions, the manga is even better. Killua has been faster than most MHA characters since his very introduction.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My boy Killa K clears this!

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

It is impossible for Killua to clear this. All Might can beat youpi, a character killua found it impossible to seriously harm. "Muh speed blitz" doesn't cut it when you can significantly harm or even speed blitz everyone on the list.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Streak619

@thewatcherking said:
@antitheticalopinion said:

What speed feats does Killua have that beat this?

So bullet dodging is supposed to be impressive? Killua was able to react, think, and consciously make decisions before a supersonic bullet travelled half a meter.

Which is easily microsecond tier processing and reacting time. He also reacted to an explosion point blank and put up a guard before it reached him

And was able to outspeed Pitou solidly, travelling larger distances in shorter timeframes:

HxH chapter 307

Pitou was fast enough to casually travel a kilometer or two in split seconds and at speeds fast enough that even Gon and Killua(pre speed boost) never saw her coming or percieve her as she blitzed past them:

HxH chapter 198

This was also her raw travel speed. Against Killua she used nen and hence was a lot more faster. Which would put Killua at atleast hupersonic or so

Or this?

What part of this quantifiable, and why is it impressive at all?

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All Might can't react to even base Killua, Godspeed + palalysis + Killua's strongest piercing attack = gg.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: Literally half of the speed feats he has? Every character in the zoldyck family and their grandparents can pull off feats like that, and those police officers are fodder.

Show me anyone in HxH seeing people as statues, running up to several people firing several shots with gun, and then speeding off before the bullets could touch their target.

Killua has blitzed characters who already had high speed feat showing. He literally attacks youpi faster than he could react and looks to be teleporting every time he moves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX6R68K5HE4

He also does this earlier on, which i'm pretty sure is better than blitzing fodder human police officers.

https://youtu.be/3rmDZR0rRwg?t=227

The feat is more than just blitzing normal humans, you can clearly see he walks up to the police officers, takes their guns(one by one) shoots them, and the bullets only reach their target after he speeds off.

Heres him again even EARLIER before the chimera ant arc

https://youtu.be/mh3iMdW9538?t=78

And this is his first speed feat, before he even learned nen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn-FJsR4avc

These are all just the anime versions, the manga is even better. Killua has been faster than most MHA characters since his very introduction.

@streak619:

So bullet dodging is supposed to be impressive?

I'm not going to explain the feat again, if you actually looked at the scans you would know he didn't dodge any bullets there.

Killua was able to react, think, and consciously make decisions before a supersonic bullet travelled half a meter.

I have yet to see proof that those fleas move supersonic speeds, and even if they did that's not better than either feat I shown.

He also reacted to an explosion point blank and put up a guard before it reached him

Wow, an explosion? I'm sure no one in mha has ever reacted to those...

No Caption Provided

Oh wait.

And was able to outspeed Pitou solidly, travelling larger distances in shorter timeframes:

HxH chapter 307

Pitou was fast enough to casually travel a kilometer or two in split seconds and at speeds fast enough that even Gon and Killua(pre speed boost) never saw her coming or percieve her as she blitzed past them:

I remember saying in our CaV that traveling that fast(a kilometer in a second or two)is less than mach 2, so her moving FTE to Gon and Killua while doing that isn't anything to brag about.

What part of this quantifiable, and why is it impressive at all?

Moving so fast that you ignite fire around you isn't impressive? It's easily better than any feat you gave thus far.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Streak619

@thewatcherking:

I'm not going to explain the feat again, if you actually looked at the scans you would know he didn't dodge any bullets there.

Well I misinterpretted the last scene, my bad. However, as for your explanation:

Show me anyone in HxH seeing people as statues,

You're kidding me right? BoS Killua was casual super high end FTE to superhumans, that's a feat that requires statuing humans. This part of the feat isn't impressive at all, or worth mentioning.

running up to several people firing several shots with gun, and then speeding off before the bullets could touch their target.

What evidence is there for the bullets touching the target before running? You wouldn't notice even if they did because they guys wouldn't be tumbling backwards at any percievable speed whatsoever. The bullets could have reached the bullet proof jacket already and that would still be consistent with everything depicted.

I have yet to see proof that those fleas move supersonic speeds,

The gun releasing it called it an airgun, a statement that would depict its speed. It also had to have traversed many hundreds of meters in a short split second, deep into a forest where Killua was because if it didn't then its target's location would change in any larger and he wouldn't get accurate shots at all, which he depictedly did.

Wow, an explosion? I'm sure no one in mha has ever reacted to those...

Precisely. Nothing that isn't inherently questionable because of the nature of the explosion considering the source and the fact that it has never been potrayed to be fast at all or whether the person in question actually reacted to the explosion and didn't aim react/dodge it

Not only was what Killua reacted to a legit liquid fuel explosion, but he couldn't have aim blocked or reacted because he only saw it after it was released and was point blank and in base. In Kanmaru he can casually blitz people who he normall can barely match in his base.

I remember saying in our CaV that traveling that fast(a kilometer in a second or two)

I remember shaking my head in disagreement, musing the fact that the timeframe was nowhere near a second, because a second of a timeframe was more than enough for Kite to easily have moved out of the way of the trajectory and have grabbed Killua and started running. Since Kite moved casually FTE to creatures who blitzed Killua, who in much inferior forms was high end FTE.

There's no way an entire frigging second is small enough for someone like Kite to not do multiple actioms casually, but it was highly enough. Therefore, it wasn't a second.

Moving so fast that you ignite fire around you isn't impressive?

Yes, considering that was A) due to accumalated travel speed and not due to combat speed and that b) things like sonic booms and flames are usually added for the sake of flashiness and visual appeal, so it certainly isn't a reliant feat.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@streak619:

You're kidding me right? BoS Killua was casual super high end FTE to superhumans, that's a feat that requires statuing humans. This part of the feat isn't impressive at all, or worth mentioning.

Featless superhumans right? And no, not necessarily. Regardless I was describing the feat as a whole as something I never seen done in HxH, targetting one aspect of the feat to diminish it's impressiveness changes nothing.

What evidence is there for the bullets touching the target before running? You wouldn't notice even if they did because they guys wouldn't be tumbling backwards at any percievable speed whatsoever. The bullets could have reached the bullet proof jacket already and that would still be consistent with everything depicted.

Because it's clearly shown that in the next panel only are the officers hit by the bullets.

No Caption Provided

We also see in the panel before this the guy pulled the trigger but we don't actually see the bullet leave the barrel. It's quite clear, at least to me that the bullet didn't hit them before he sped off, and while what you said could be possible I see no evidence for that being the case.

The gun releasing it called it an airgun, a statement that would depict its speed.

Are you serious right now? Do you not realize how laughably slower airgun projectiles are than bullets from actual guns? If this is the reason why you think the fleas Killua dodged are supersonic then you're blatently incorrect.

It also had to have traversed many hundreds of meters in a short split second, deep into a forest where Killua was because if it didn't then its target's location would change in any larger and he wouldn't get accurate shots at all, which he depictedly did.

There is no way you can prove it covered that distance in the time you said. It could have taken two or three seconds to reach it's target(Killua) which is still pretty fast for a projectile. And looking at the scans the distance doesn't even appear to be more than a few hundred meters(not the "many hundreds" you said it was).

Precisely. Nothing that isn't inherently questionable because of the nature of the explosion considering the source

There is nothing questionable about it, Bakugou sweats a nitroglycerin like substance, so it clearly acts the same.

and the fact that it has never been potrayed to be fast at all

It hasn't been potrayed as slow....his explosions don't look any faster or slower than other explosions in fiction do.

or whether the person in question actually reacted to the explosion and didn't aim react/dodge it

If you read the chapter you would know Deku literally didn't even move until Bakugou fired his explosion since he was over thinking Bakugou's attack strategy.

Not only was what Killua reacted to a legit liquid fuel explosion, but he couldn't have aim blocked or reacted because he only saw it after it was released and was point blank and in base. In Kanmaru he can casually blitz people who he normall can barely match in his base.

Cool, well Deku himself has gotten faster since then and high tiers like All Might would be far faster than Deku.

I remember shaking my head in disagreement, musing the fact that the timeframe was nowhere near a second, because a second of a timeframe was more than enough for Kite to easily have moved out of the way of the trajectory and have grabbed Killua and started running. Since Kite moved casually FTE to creatures who blitzed Killua, who in much inferior forms was high end FTE.

There's no way an entire frigging second is small enough for someone like Kite to not do multiple actioms casually, but it was highly enough. Therefore, it wasn't a second.

I don't get how this in any way means that took place in massively less time than a second.

Yes, considering that was A) due to accumalated travel speed and not due to combat speed

It wasn't just travel speed, Deku was avoiding attwcks from Wolfram while doing that and kicking through his contructs. That requires reactions and combat speed on that level.

b) things like sonic booms and flames are usually added for the sake of flashiness and visual appeal, so it certainly isn't a reliant feat.

That is dumb. Sonic booms is an indicator of how fast something is moving, flames within this context do the same. Saying a feat should be ignored because it looks cool would be like ignoring the destruction All Might's united states of smash caused.

No Caption Provided

It's unreasonable to dismiss his attack creating enough air pressure to destroy city blocks and create vortexes capable of throwing around buildings simply because it's flashy. Really by this logic, most feats in fiction can be ignored by this logic because there will be elements added to the feat to make them look "flashy".

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619:

Featless superhumans right?

Yes.

And no, not necessarily. Regardless I was describing the feat as a whole as something I never seen done in HxH, targetting one aspect of the feat to diminish it's impressiveness changes nothing.

Other than..you know...diminishing one part of the feat's impressiveness...

Because it's clearly shown that in the next panel only are the officers hit by the bullets.

Nothing indicates that it wasn't already in-contact with them.

We also see in the panel before this the guy pulled the trigger but we don't actually see the bullet leave the barrel.

He fired 3 shots and then threw the gun, they most certainly left the barrel.

It's quite clear, at least to me that the bullet didn't hit them before he sped off, and while what you said could be possible I see no evidence for that being the case.

So there exists 2 possible scenarios, what evidence do you have for the one you chose?

Are you serious right now? Do you not realize how laughably slower airgun projectiles are than bullets from actual guns? If this is the reason why you think the fleas Killua dodged are supersonic then you're blatently incorrect.

Airguns have variable bullet speeds. bb guns are subsonic, airgun rifles, akin to what Killua was hit by, is supersonic and were also amped by the flee's jumping capacity.

There is no way you can prove it covered that distance in the time you said. It could have taken two or three seconds to reach it's target(Killua) which is still pretty fast for a projectile.

No it couldn't, considering even moving at 1 m/s would throw the aim off wildly and render the sniper completely useless. The time frame was at minimum a split second.

And looking at the scans the distance doesn't even appear to be more than a few hundred meters(not the "many hundreds" you said it was).

We aren't even given a clear perspective shot so judging that is not possible. But the fact that Killua couldn't even cover many hundreds of kilometers despite running in a straight line fore like an entire chapter is ridiculous considering Killua's suoer causal high end FTE travel speed feats.

It hasn't been potrayed as slow....his explosions don't look any faster or slower than other explosions in fiction do.

In that team battle thingy, Deku in base was able to dodge it after fired right?

If you read the chapter you would know Deku literally didn't even move until Bakugou fired his explosion since he was over thinking Bakugou's attack strategy.

Can I see the scans?

I don't get how this in any way means that took place in massively less time than a second.

Events that took place on panel, massively contradict it being a second. Since Kite would have easily escaped with Gona and Killua, but instead got blitzed. Theredore the time frame was much smaller than a second because Kite is massively superhuman in speed.

It wasn't just travel speed, Deku was avoiding attacks from Wolfram while doing that

Not while, after. The incineration began after he leaped and stuck his leg out

and kicking through his contructs. That requires reactions and combat speed on that level.

Not nearly no, since his kicking speed was blatantly much lesser than his travel speed.

That is dumb. Sonic booms is an indicator of how fast something is moving, flames within this context do the same.

Doesn't change the fact that they are highly popular VFX tools for increasing flashiness and visual appeal and are used without thought for what the scienec actually implies.

Saying a feat should be ignored because it looks cool would be like ignoring the destruction All Might's united states of smash caused.

It's unreasonable to dismiss his attack creating enough air pressure to destroy city blocks and create vortexes capable of throwing around buildings simply because it's flashy.

I don't because shockwaves due to punches isn't a glaringly popular tool for depicting power used in anime, It is limited only to AM and is highly consistent and thus comparing the 2 isn't a valid argument.

Really by this logic, most feats in fiction can be ignored by this logic because there will be elements added to the feat to make them look "flashy".

Uh no, not even close, remotely.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 13.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Endeavor or Nomu

kbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan said:

It is impossible for Killua to clear this. All Might can beat youpi, a character killua found it impossible to seriously harm. "Muh speed blitz" doesn't cut it when you can significantly harm or even speed blitz everyone on the list.

Youpi with Nen is a whole lot more durable than a human All Might with no Nen protection.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kbm: 2nd video is blocked by Viz media. All might is far superior to nearly all hunter hunter characters in terms of durability

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1 Stops at 7

R2 Stops at 10

R3 Stops at 9

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By crackshotboi

R1 stops at 12-13 R2 stops at 14-15 R3 IDK

Watchout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@watchout: Can you explain that calc to me? Because I’ve just read that and it made no sense to me. I’ve never seen the equation W=r3 before, and I studied physics at A-level.

Any background you can provide to that feat (which looks nowhere near city block level) would be much appreciated.

Watchout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Watchout
Watchout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Watchout
@kingcrimson said:

@watchout: Can you explain that calc to me? Because I’ve just read that and it made no sense to me. I’ve never seen the equation W=r3 before, and I studied physics at A-level.

Any background you can provide to that feat (which looks nowhere near city block level) would be much appreciated.

I found this calc on wiki. I am no genius at math but the calc was based on an earlier calc.

http://web.archive.org/web/20160505071625/http://www.narutoforums.com/xfa-blog-entry/random-chimera-ant-explosion-aoe.15824/

And the calc on wiki was supported by calc genius Antvasima his profile link is down below. I think we can at least trust him.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Antvasima

No Caption Provided

And aren't explosions a chemistry thing? That blast that Killua tanked like a boss was a giant bug fart.

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killua is way too fast for anyone in the verse. And people say that Killua can't hurt MHA god tiers when those same god tiers lack any piercing resistance feats that prevents them from getting cut to ribbons by Killua's claws. Godspeed is overkill given Killua's hypersonic feats in base form.

Watchout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can someone show me All Might's durability feats? Thanks.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. I don't remember.
  2. 12-14, 14 being utterly unpassable and soloing the verse.
  3. He's not clearing 10 with equal stats.
rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By rizaadxn

R1 - Killua isn't getting past Nomu. Endeavour likely wins too. Even Mirio could probably beat him.

R2 - Stops at Nomu.

R3 - Stops at 10

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Current Killua stops at around 14 or 15. Greed Island one much earlier I guess

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Raziel2014

with current MHA killua stops at 7 gets stomp at 9.

Juicers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Juicers

Greed Island Killua stops at 14

Godspeed Killua clears confidently

Stats Equalized stops at 14, he could just spam lightning bolts

Watchout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

64+ tons of sheer force concentrated on the tip of his nails? I don't think nomu or AM can stand it.

PotatoGambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By PotatoGambit

Force = Mass x Acceleration

64 Ton Physical Strength

Faster than Pitou, the fastest Royal Guard

Electricity strong enough to stun lock Youpi, the toughest Royal Guard

Intelligence rivalling Pouf, the smartest Royal Guard

Result = Electricity coated claw thrust straight through the heart at unrecognizable speed. Kakashi style.

Clears.

Avatar image for thelemonadestan
thelemonadestan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys do know that All Might has and scales to:

Stopping a cube of metal and steel WAY bigger and more impressive that pushing a door.

Scales massively above Captain Celebrity who could casually lift a cruise ship with no problem and could knock out a villain who by just moving could knock over buildings.

Able to lift a building sized (likely taller) robot.

Able to lift and punch a tower that could hold 500,000 people (I think) and then create a tornado by rotating his fist it’s laughable that use the 64 ton feet like it’s actually impressive in the slightest he’ll I found a calc that made 20% Deku with a better LIFTING strength than 64 tons.

Avatar image for thelemonadestan
thelemonadestan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@watchout: I’m just going to say that if your going by VS battle than you should allow All Might to have his calc feats then but that would make it a stomp wouldn’t it.