Killua vs Hiei

• 59 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ComiKing24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ComiKing24

Killua

No Caption Provided

VS.

Hiei

No Caption Provided

Round 1

• Killua has all feats from the 2011 anime.
  • Hiei has all feats from the anime up to the end of the Dark Tournament Saga.
  • Morals off; no bloodlust
  • Both fighters have all equipment from their shows.
  • Speed is equalized
  • Random encounter
  • Win by death or incapacitation
  • No BFR
  • Fight takes place in the Hidden Leaf Village; there are no people in the village though
  • Both battlers are 400 feet apart and can see each other.

Round 2

Same conditions as Round 1 except:

• · Bloodlust On
  • · Both battlers are 200 feet apart and can see each other.

Callouts

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

HxH lasted about 6 episodes before I lost interest.

Decent, given the genre. But alas...I'm useless here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im in the same boat as @fallschirmjager as i only got through about 10 - 12 episodes of hxh before i moved on. from what i saw hiei wins but i have no idea about later on in the series.

KilluaX3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@98115 said:

im in the same boat as @fallschirmjager as i only got through about 10 - 12 episodes of hxh before i moved on. from what i saw hiei wins but i have no idea about later on in the series.

Why did you even come to this thread?

Amnesiak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By 98115

@killuax3: my bad, i came because depending on the story arc these characters are fighting from i would have contributed an opinion but i only finished yu yu hakusho and not hxh.

off topic: is the 2011 reboot or ovas or movies much better than the 1999 hxh because i think i got the 1999 version and couldn't finish it. but i've seen clips that look like they have much better animation.

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

read the manga

ComiKing24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@98115 said:

@killuax3: my bad, i came because depending on the story arc these characters are fighting from i would have contributed an opinion but i only finished yu yu hakusho and not hxh.

off topic: is the 2011 reboot or ovas or movies much better than the 1999 hxh because i think i got the 1999 version and couldn't finish it. but i've seen clips that look like they have much better animation.

I haven't watched 1999 version but the 2011 version is awesome.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killua could probably keep up using Godspeed....but he would have to start out in Godspeed to not get one shotted from the get go and keep it up since Hiei's base speed is greater than or equal to Godspeed. Round 1, Hiei stomps since he'd blitz Killua before he activates GS. Round 2, Hiei wins with mid difficulty due to being a better fighter and to having abilities that Killua has no answer for, like Sword of the Darkness Flame and the Jagan Eye

Boomkilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a really close match but i think I'm gonna have to give this one to hiei.

6/10

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hiei feats?

Dodges bullets like bubbles, outran a explosion to save Yusuke, so fast people who are so fast that human cant see him cant see Hiei (hope that makes sense), a casual mountain buster, can burn fire, can mind rape.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@cgoodness: How big is the mountain and what did he bust it with. What does burning fire mean?

That last one makes the rest irrelevant. Killua has no defenses against telepathy except possibly his brother's needles but then I don't believe we're using that version of Killua and if we were that comes with all sorts of its own problems.

Like what youd imagine youd see on a island, and he burnt a guy that was entirely fire, his Darkness Flame is like Amaterasu from Naruto except he can summon it to attack like a Dragon

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76
deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

Are you people serious, Hiei is a high- S class demon, He stomps the little brat, Seriously... High S-Class demons are so powerful, Toguro a B class demon is like a faster slimmer version of the Hulk, Could make a giant crater with his fists and lift thousands of tons

No Caption Provided
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

That is B class demon.

The difference in power between a B class and High S-class is like this

No Caption Provided
KilluaX3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@98115 said:

The 2011 version is better than the 1999 version.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiei flexes his aura and solos HXH universe by mistake.

ComiKing24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you guys think the match would be more even if Killua was in God Speed mode the whole fight and Hiei only has feats up to the end of the Dark Tournament Saga?

JakeUzumaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiei wins both rounds

Rakusu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Rakusu

I love both of these characters but it would be a great fight.

Hiei takes it, he's around high Phantom Troupe level at the beginning of Dark Tournament

Kitsune_Kusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you guys think the match would be more even if Killua was in God Speed mode the whole fight and Hiei only has feats up to the end of the Dark Tournament Saga?

Godspeed doesn't increase Killua's speed so he wouldn't get any faster to compensate for Hiei's speed advantage...Hiei SHOULD have a strength advantage but it's never depicted, while Killua is around a 100 toner+ Killua may also have him in durability, but Killua is lacking in techniques compared to Hiei who has several that make him very difficult to handle. Adding on the fact that Killua's best trait is his speed and he's fighting someone who's slightly faster than him and uses a more deadly weapon I'd say Hiei takes this 8/10

MatrixFreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rakusu said:

I love both of these characters but it would be a great fight.

Hiei takes it, he's around high Phantom Troupe level at the beginning of Dark Tournament

ComiKing24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP, I just made a few changes in the OP.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiei still wins with Jagan Eye

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiei stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5d34b48e70855
deactivated-5d34b48e70855

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiei in mid difficulty

Avatar image for wolverineistoaa
WolverineIsTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

they become best friends

Boomkilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiei feats?

His best are speed related but speed is equalized.

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irhp87: Then give me his destructive capacity or some skill feats.

For destructive feats, he was able to make a large crater in the earth with a single punch and his Fists of the Mortal Flame can disintegrate objects just by touching them, such as Bui's axe (and that's just Dark Tournament Saga, by EoS he is much stronger via power scaling, these are just impressive feats).

For skill, he won every match in which he participated in during the Dark Tournament, and defeated Shigure, his teacher, who was a member of Mukuro's elite guardsmen.

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkdefender: Here it is. It's not as big as Toguro's but keep in mind that by EoS he is far stronger than Toguro.

No Caption Provided

Sy9122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd give it to Hiei. Even though I like Killua more. :(

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crash_: Where did you get that power chart, and how accurate is it?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irhp87 said:

@crash_: Where did you get that power chart, and how accurate is it?

I made it, I have watched Yu Yu Hakusho 4 times by now and i am using scaling and references from the anime, Koenma calls the demon world endless meaning it is probably way, way bigger than earth(millions, billions of times i dont know), So destruction feats are underestimated considering how big the demon world is, The difference between a high S class and a low S class is bigger than the difference between a low S class and an E class, So go figure, High S Class demons are really powerful and in my opinion they are planetary destruction capability.

Loading Video...

Jump at 3:10, Or start watching the whole anime, You will understand.

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crash_: The video says it is blocked, but I've watched Yu Yu Hakusho plenty of times and read it once. I know that via statements that Yusuke, Hiei, and Kurama are planetary+ and Kuwabara probably hits planetary, but I don't know specifically how you made your calculations. There doesn't seem to be enough to go off of to be so specific.

But I agree with the general idea, that Toguro is a small fry compared to everyone, and even Kuwabara could beat him now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irhp87 said:

@crash_: The video says it is blocked, but I've watched Yu Yu Hakusho plenty of times and read it once. I know that via statements that Yusuke, Hiei, and Kurama are planetary+ and Kuwabara probably hits planetary, but I don't know specifically how you made your calculations. There doesn't seem to be enough to go off of to be so specific.

But I agree with the general idea, that Toguro is a small fry compared to everyone, and even Kuwabara could beat him now.

I do not think Kuwabara is planetary, He is probably on Toguros level or low A class in my opinion and he is probably not as strong as Toguro physically, He could do some major damage with his spirit sword, But i doubt he can ruin a planet, EOS Kuwabara is anywhere from Kid Goku to Piccolo Jr level. Yusuke has the demon/spirit gun so he could destroy a planet i think, Hiei has the dragon technique and Kurama if nothing, He can cover the planet with his plants and slowly devour it.

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crash_ said:
@irhp87 said:

I do not think Kuwabara is planetary, He is probably on Toguros level or low A class in my opinion and he is probably not as strong as Toguro physically, He could do some major damage with his spirit sword, But i doubt he can ruin a planet, EOS Kuwabara is anywhere from Kid Goku to Piccolo Jr level. Yusuke has the demon/spirit gun so he could destroy a planet i think, Hiei has the dragon technique and Kurama if nothing, He can cover the planet with his plants and slowly devour it.

Sensui stated that 20% of his power would ruin the Earth. I'm sure Kuwabara is at least 20% of Sensui by EoS, and he is an S Class according to the manga. I don't think Yusuke was even S Class when Genkai stated that he could destroy the Earth if wanted to (pretty sure he was A Class).

So I'd stand by Kuwabara's planetary level strength.

BoltDDarkKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By BoltDDarkKing

Killua all the way, he would use Lightning god mode and take hiei's heart

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#43  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

Lol Killua gets speed blitz by Hiei.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never watched Yu Yu Hakusho but from what i readed Kill sadly loses :(

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5
deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiei easily stomps

Saberian_Dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've only just begun HxH, and the 1999 anime to boot, but as far as I see, Killua has nothing that impresses me, even with Nen (but then I only just finished the Heaven's Arena arc). You're also all forgetting that if this is the End of Dark Tournament Hiei, then his Dragon of the Darkness Flame is powerful enough to wreck a small island with plenty of shaking going on even miles away. Hiei has superior destructive power. How fast is Killua? I don't know. Can't see him being faster than Hiei, though, so I'll say Hiei is a bit faster, but not by much. Also add to the fact that Killua seems a lot nicer than Hiei and he won't be going all out at first, and that Hiei is absolutely ruthless when it comes to battle, and even if Hiei sees Killua as weaker he will just slice off his arm and walk off, like he did with Makintaro, so... yeah, I just don't see a way for Killua out here unless you take Hiei from the start of the series.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f
deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hiei stomps even with just Dark Dragon

Avatar image for michealtututady
michealtututady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

killua would ........................................................................................................................................... lose

man i wish killua wins but its obvious

Avatar image for michealtututady
michealtututady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

killua is one of my favourite characters but hiei wins