Killua (HxH) vs Tanjiro (Demon Slayer)

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Killua (HxH) vs Tanjiro (Demon Slayer) (42 votes)

Killua 71%
Tanjiro 29%

Killua has Godspeed restricted

Current Tanjiro

Nen crush restricted, both bloodlusted

Who wins?

• 
PrinceX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

havent watched or read demon slayer. but from what ive seen killua takes this with godspeed.

i think. prove me wrong tho.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princex: Godspeed is restricted here though.

PrinceX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14

lul didnt see it.

but i still think killua takes it from what ive seen.

Tenguswordsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Tenguswordsman

How fast is this Tanjiro guy? Even God-Speed-less Killua is pretty darn fast. One time he was able to dodge special flea sniper bullets from a distance of 57cm. The impressive thing is, these flea bullets were shown to be glowing orange with heat, meaning they were flying so fast that they became heated up by the air friction, which is at least mach 33. So, yeah, Killua could dodge mach 33 bullets from a distance of 57cm, which easily puts him in the Hypersonic range of speed.

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By JoshTaku

@tenguswordsman: Tanjiro is pretty damn fast. He has repeatedly dodged supersonic attacks. And that was earlier on in the series. Now he can very well be hypersonic easily. But what makes him so dangerous is his newfound ability to see the "see through world". This essentially gives him precog and also allows him to see weaknesses in the opponent.

Killua should not have godspeed restricted here. God speed will allow killua to even things out in terms of speed and also give him the needed reaction time to counter tanjiro's precog.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tenguswordsman: you don’t have to be anywhere close Mach 33 to heat the air up, according to NASA.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f392956154f0
deactivated-5f392956154f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Killua wins handily from what I know.

Kirbykirbstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

killua

Avatar image for narutoisplanetlevel
NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it should be noted that Tanjirou is at least low Hypersonic especially with his demon slayer mark. Most demon slayers are faster than common demons that are FTE for regular humans. Some even faster than sound.

If godspeed is restricted speed would be more close, but killua still should have the AP advantage as I don’t remember Tanjirou or anyone he scales to destroying anything larger than Buildings and killua should at least be multi city block for fighting chimera ants

Avatar image for deactivated-5f392956154f0
deactivated-5f392956154f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@narutoisplanetlevel:

it should be noted that Tanjirou is at least low Hypersonic

Tanjiro is Mach 5? If you weren't aware, that's where hypersonic starts. If he doesn't have a feat that is at least five times faster than the speed of sound, then he isn't hypersonic.

Most demon slayers are faster than common demons that are FTE for regular humans.

That wouldn't be enough to be considered supersonic.

Some even faster than sound

While this is true, are they quantifiably five times faster than sound? If so, would you care to point me in the direction of some feats supporting this?

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SamJackson

Killua. Faster and has a higher damage output.

Avatar image for theonewhoknocks
TheOneWhoKnocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If current Tanjiro can fight at low hypersonic speeds he should win. The sword gives him a reach advantage and I think he's more versatile with all his breathing techniques. Killua still has ways to win though. Rhythm echo may be useful but Tanjiro could probably sniff out the real Killua. Does Kil get his yoyo's? I think it would be a close fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c27d87637fa
deactivated-60c27d87637fa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven't read the Demon Slayer manga (anime watcher), can anyone post feats for Tanjiro.

Kinginrags

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killua will give Tanjiro a run for his money, but if Tanjiro really has pre-cog and is hypersonic he should win assuming Killua doesn't just stun-lock him.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tbh i give Tanjiro a high chance of winning even without his Muzan Demon amp. Tanjiro can see how a body operates on a body fiber level and Precog via See though world

No Caption Provided

Tanjiro can also move near lightning speeds or something akin to Killuias base speed with breathe of lightning.

No Caption Provided

He doesn't have much AP has much of his fighting power comes from sword styles but i believe Tanjiro could take down Killiua with enough time.

Rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: If Tanjirou can run at near lightning speeds then he's massively faster than Killua.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn said:

@rikuyamaha: If Tanjirou can run at near lightning speeds then he's massively faster than Killua.

Well i should of said might because some people assume breaths aren't real power ups. But it doesn't mean it won't do anything as breaths are derived from their natural elements. And some breath attacks have real effects.

Also Tanjiro can scale equal to Zen in speed and Zenitsu was able to blitz lightning.

But take this type of scaling with a grain of salt.

Avatar image for synchronized_123
synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll take Tanjiro if Killua doesn't have Godspeed

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers