Killmonger and Black Panther(MCU) vs Captain America and US. Agent( MCU)

Romeyrome21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Starts 20 feet apart

Location: where killmonger and T’challa had their ceremonial battle

In character with perfect teamwork plus standard gear

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Panthers. Walker lacks skill

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Panthers win comfortly unless the team Cap can double-BFR via waterfall. The vibranium suits are too much

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either from team 1 solo.

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

test

d1111212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Panthers

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Panthers should wreck, their durability is too much.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By krisbishop  Moderator

Remove the Panthers' suits to give Team 2 a fighting chance.

JustBeRad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Big Cat wins

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: no way either solos. They can be thrown off waterfall

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: no way either solos. They can be thrown off waterfall

And they'd tank the fall. At best, it's a win via BFR. But I don't see them getting KOed.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Well BFR isn’t not a win condition here

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#13 frozen  Moderator

@rbt: @supremegeneration: Panther had his hands full with Cap in Civil War. Now I don't really remember BP's feats in his solo movie, but was it really that big of a jump to the point where he could solo Cap?

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: I’ve got Cap’s MA ability > T’Challa’s

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: Panther was kicking Winter Soldiers ass in civil war. Killmomger > Panther

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 frozen  Moderator

@frozen: Panther was kicking Winter Soldiers ass in civil war. Killmomger > Panther

Spider-Man also kicked Buckys ass, and yet Cap beat Spider-Man. Cap also clearly did better against Panther than Bucky did.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By deltahuman

Standard gear means Wakanda guys have their suits on?

In that case, Cap or Walker can't defeat them, no matter if Cap has skill advantage and his shield and Walker's superior strength compared to the rest. The Panther suits are too much of an advantage

If Panthers have no suit than Cap can take BP and win after a long fight by himself. Walker could probably hold off or beat Killmonger if he decided to abuse his superior stats right from the beginning. I mean he sort of beat Bucky and Sam by himself and Bucky is comparable to BP or Killmonger

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@rbt: Panther had his hands full with Cap in Civil War. Now I don't really remember BP's feats in his solo movie, but was it really that big of a jump to the point where he could solo Cap?

Neither Cap or T'Challa were going all out so its hard to gauge their standing against each other from that fight IMO.

As for T'Challa here, assuming he gets the Kinetic suit, Cap isn't knocking him out in a fight.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mossbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tchalla can probably outright kill Walker in a nanonsecond considering how badly he got clowned by Ayo who is beneath her king in skill. Cap can't bypass the suit and Walker is honestly a goner as soon as the battle begins, lol.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen:

I don't recall T'Challa really holding back against Cap either though. Cap was allied with Bucky and T'Challa treated him as a threat. Now its clear that he wasn't as aggressive against Cap as he was Bucky, but there's nothing to suggest he held back against Cap. The OP states they're in character too so I doubt Cap or T'Challa would go all out.

That's same as saying Cap was protecting Buck and T'Challa was a threat so he didn't hold anything back.

I just don't think T'Challa is the kind of person to go all out on who he knows is a good person just because they are in the way of his target.

Anyway I'd back team 1 for the win, though if it comes down to Cap v T'Challa I don't think it would be easy for T'Challa at all.

No. T'Challa would absolutely stomp Cap. Cap has zero chance against him if T'Challa has got the Kinetic suit.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 frozen  Moderator

@rbt:

Post got deleted when I tried to edit it.

T'Challa would absolutely stomp Cap.

Interesting you think it's that one-sided. If I made the thread, would you be able to rep that?

As I said I don't recall much of his solo movie, but even if you hand wave CW as him holding back, its difficult to look at their fights and not see them portrayed as peers IMO. That definitely seemed like the intent to me.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen:

Interesting you think it's that one-sided. If I made the thread, would you be able to rep that?

As I said I don't recall much of his solo movie, but even if you hand wave CW as him holding back, its difficult to look at their fights and not see them portrayed as peers IMO. That definitely seemed like the intent to me.

Because he had vastly inferior suit in Civil War. Just to be clear, I'm not saying T'Challa stomps Cap because he is too strong or too skilled. Take his suit away and its an even fight. But with his Kinetic suit, the gap between them becomes ridiculous.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 frozen  Moderator

@rbt said:

@frozen:

Because he had vastly inferior suit in Civil War. Just to be clear, I'm not saying T'Challa stomps Cap because he is too strong or too skilled. Take his suit away and its an even fight. But with his Kinetic suit, the gap between them becomes ridiculous.

I see. How would you see MCU T'Challa fairing against someone like Raimi Spider-Man or MCU Spider-Man? From what I recall he wouldn't be able to beat those two.

legend531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:
@rbt said:

@frozen:

I see. How would you see MCU T'Challa fairing against someone like Raimi Spider-Man or MCU Spider-Man? From what I recall he wouldn't be able to beat those two.

I have Raimi Spiderman around Hellboy Tier alongside Dracula from Blade 2 etc.

So like it depends.

Do we take his high ends against Thanos/Cull Obsidian or no?

Or do we take his normal showings against Rhinos/Killmonger?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:
@rbt said:

@frozen:

Feat-wise, he has a decent shot against MCU Pete. Not sure about Raimi.

MrBlackDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MrBlackDragon

I'm pretty sure Captain America wins this. I don't see the Panther duo winning this. Captain America drops the Panther Duo to the waterfall.

Thank you for reading this post and hope you have a marvelous day! :D

-Mr. BlackDragon

Avatar image for deactivated-60ed112579360
deactivated-60ed112579360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 2 stomps, the Wakandan team only has the Ceremonial gear, not the kinetic suits

BigDreamer48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Panthers win it with vibranium suits.

Without them, it's a close call maybe with an edge to the Captains.

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Panthers would annihilate if they have their suits, good fight otherwise.

AanMNP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 Blinks

Samkrypt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Thejdg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Walker dies and Steve gets overwhelmed in a good fight.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Panthers. U.S. Agent is the weak link here. Not that he's completely useless, but he definitely goes down first. Steve and T'Challa would be a decent fight, but T'Challa's suit is a big advantage. And Cap can't take them both alone, which he'll have to once Walker goes down.