Killer Frost vs. She-Hulk

Avatar image for joygirl
Joygirl

21036

Forum Posts

482

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

Louise Lincoln, AKA Killer Frost

No Caption Provided

vs.

Jennifer Walters, AKA She-Hulk

No Caption Provided

------------

- In character

- 1 day prep

- Battlefield: New Jersey

- Win by KO or death

-----------------

For more of my battles, click here!

Avatar image for joygirl
Joygirl

21036

Forum Posts

482

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

#2  Edited By Joygirl

Blimp

Avatar image for juiceboks
juiceboks

25390

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3 juiceboks  Moderator

How good is Jen's resistance to cold temps I wonder?

Avatar image for mikep12
mikep12

4266

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@juiceboks: not very good she's like a texas girl and hatesi it and can slow here down

Avatar image for carter_esque
Carter_esque

6704

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mikep12 said:

@juiceboks: not very good she's like a texas girl and hatesi it and can slow here down

LOL I found that part funny bc I actually live in TX.

Avatar image for mikep12
mikep12

4266

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for juiceboks
juiceboks

25390

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7 juiceboks  Moderator

@mikep12 said:

@juiceboks: not very good she's like a texas girl and hatesi it and can slow here down

LOL I found that part funny bc I actually live in TX.

And I find all that funny because even though I live in TX I love the cold.

Avatar image for carter_esque
Carter_esque

6704

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mikep12 said:

@carter_esque: do you like the cold

No I don't and that's what makes your comment funny... even though I'm not a girl.

Avatar image for carter_esque
Carter_esque

6704

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@carter_esque said:

@mikep12 said:

@juiceboks: not very good she's like a texas girl and hatesi it and can slow here down

LOL I found that part funny bc I actually live in TX.

And I find all that funny because even though I live in TX I love the cold.

Nice, another Texan. I knew there was a reason I liked you lol. Which part if you don't mind me asking?

Avatar image for mikep12
mikep12

4266

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@carter_esque: @juiceboks: is everyone from texas lol but yeah frost takes this her ice shards slice her up and slows her down she won't even touch her with her flight

Avatar image for carter_esque
Carter_esque

6704

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mikep12 said:

@carter_esque: @juiceboks: is everyone from texas lol but yeah frost takes this her ice shards slice her up and slows her down she won't even touch her with her flight

I agree, I don't see how Jen can take this.

Avatar image for juiceboks
juiceboks

25390

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#12 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks said:

@carter_esque said:

@mikep12 said:

@juiceboks: not very good she's like a texas girl and hatesi it and can slow here down

LOL I found that part funny bc I actually live in TX.

And I find all that funny because even though I live in TX I love the cold.

Nice, another Texan. I knew there was a reason I liked you lol. Which part if you don't mind me asking?

Born in Irving and now I reside in Ft. Worth :) How bout you?

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

14895

Forum Posts

197

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

How cold can Killer Frost's attacks be?

Avatar image for joygirl
Joygirl

21036

Forum Posts

482

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

#14  Edited By Joygirl

@thundergodswrath: Extremely. She is a thermal vampire -- she doesn't create cold; she drains heat and converts it into ice constructs.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

14895

Forum Posts

197

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@joygirl said:

@thundergodswrath: Extremely. She is a thermal vampire -- she doesn't create cold; she drains heat and converts it into ice constructs.

She should be able to take She-Hulk.

Avatar image for zjun_
Zjun_

494

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I presume Killer Frost can win if she keeps her distance from She-Hulk in her b#$%h-mode though I'm not too sure on Killer Frost's bio.

Avatar image for carter_esque
Carter_esque

6704

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@carter_esque said:

@juiceboks said:

@carter_esque said:

@mikep12 said:

@juiceboks: not very good she's like a texas girl and hatesi it and can slow here down

LOL I found that part funny bc I actually live in TX.

And I find all that funny because even though I live in TX I love the cold.

Nice, another Texan. I knew there was a reason I liked you lol. Which part if you don't mind me asking?

Born in Irving and now I reside in Ft. Worth :) How bout you?

Oh okay, I got ppl out there. I live in Houston.

Avatar image for experio
Experio

18215

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#18  Edited By Experio

Frost.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

7625

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@zjun_ said:

I presume Killer Frost can win if she keeps her distance from She-Hulk in her b#$%h-mode though I'm not too sure on Killer Frost's bio.

Avatar image for rogueshadow
rogueshadow

29680

Forum Posts

237

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#20 rogueshadow  Moderator

Killer Frost most likely.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

4461

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@joygirl:

Wow JG! Where did you get dat pic of Killer Frost? It's probably the best one I've seen!

Avatar image for joygirl
Joygirl

21036

Forum Posts

482

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

#22  Edited By Joygirl
Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

4461

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for zjun_
Zjun_

494

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#24  Edited By Zjun_

@zjun_ said:

I presume Killer Frost can win if she keeps her distance from She-Hulk in her b#$%h-mode though I'm not too sure on Killer Frost's bio.

Thanks, I'm glad that made sense.

Avatar image for tifalockhart
TifaLockhart

21706

Forum Posts

253

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Frost is a Firestorm villain! Poor Jen...

Avatar image for ivan_jimenez86
ivan_jimenez86

1164

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Considering how Killer Frost's unique thermakinectic abilities allow her to absorb large quantities of heat-based energies and covert it into her ice powers. I believe Killer Frost will have a blast fighting She-Hulk and any other Hulks. the Hulks family lineage normally possess massive amounts of Gamma radiation, which is very hot in nature. Theoretically speaking, Killer Frost shouldn't have much to worry about fighting She-Hulk. She would've already picked up on the heat signature of Jennifer's Gamma radiation, and begin absorbing enough to hit her with freezing temperatures, enough to slow her down. She does have to watch out for She-Hulk's strength, durability, stamina, speed, reflexes, and fighting prowess. Even in human form, Jennifer is no slouch when it comes down to fighting, either in the courthouse or in the streets. She's trained to fight by Captain America, one of Marvel's best fighter.