No Caption Provided

VS.

Mera

No Caption Provided

- New 52/Rebirth versions of both characters

- Basic knowledge of each other

- Random encounter (no prep)

- Fight to the death

- Killer Frost is bloodlusted, Mera is in character.

- Combatants start 20 feet apart from each other

- Standard gear (no trident for Mera)

Round 1 takes place on an iceberg

No Caption Provided

Round 2 takes place on a beach

No Caption Provided

Round 3 takes place in a rainforest (water is shallow)

No Caption Provided

Who wins each round and why?

WhoWillWin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

1: Frost's home turf

2: Mera

But I would say that I would see that their are better odds for Forst beating Mera at the beach than I do of seeing Mera beating Frost at the Iceberg

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@whowillwin: Frost's powers work based on heat. No heat = no powers. An iceberg in the middle the ocean wouldn't have much heat except directly from the sun.

Orange_Water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not knowledgeable enough for this fight but the advantage favors killer frost in all rounds. While logically speaking Mera has control over water and I would like to assume she can manipulate the temperatures of the ice to melt Frost's attacks I just don't know if she's ever shown the power to do so. But I don't know if Killer Frost can take heat from the environment either which gives her the advantage in rounds 2 and 3 if she can. So at this moment, I say Frost wins if she can draw heat from the surroundings if not Mera wins if she plays it smart.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orange_water: Please see the post I made right before yours. Frost's powers work on absorbing heat. Lack of heat = no/weak powers.

WhoWillWin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: Or from the reflection of the sun that is cast off from the ice, and also, even cold energy technically has (heat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1eAOygDP5s), as said by Bill Nye, heat. All molecules have and produce energy, and since heat is just another form of energy, it could possibly be abstracted from the glaciers(https://www.sciencelearn.org.nz/resources/750-heat-energy). Yes, her powers would proboly be reduced, but not by as big of standards as originally thought.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whowillwin: True. I exaggerated a bit, but her powers wouldn't be as effective if there isn't as much heat available.

OOCMikeyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Mera all rounds.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ivan_jimenez86

Mera has the home advantages in 2/3rd of this match up! Killer Frost will go down, but not without a catty phrases! Mera is known for her number counts, whereas Killer Frost is known commonly for being another mad scientist!

Considering how Killer Frost was able to absorb some life force from Wonder Woman, Superman, and the Justice League, she most likely has a chance at doing the same to Mera. While her natural powers allowed her to absorb any form of heat-based attacks, environment, or beings at the molecular level, her abilities has manifested to allowing her to absorbing the life force of organic beings so far. And, she doesn't have to be touching them to do so either! That tripped me out when I read how the Suicide Squad defeated Justice League. I admit that it was PIS, but it was a grand slam PIS from an underrated character.

Round 1: Mera has the home field advantage since they're surrounded by an extremely unlimited amount of water to use fully. Killer Frost unique ice-based powers won't do jack against Mera's impressive shield being amplified by the Artic waters using her potent hydrokinesis.

Round 2: Killer Frost has a restricted amount to draw energies from the sun's heat during its apex. Mera's hydrokinesis will not be enough to handle her icy blast, much less her life force absorbing powers.

Round 3: Mera has the home advantage again with the endless supply of rain water. Killer Frost hasn't shown the fullest extent of her life force absorption abilities just yet. So far, she can absorb from organic humanoid characters. We just don't know whether or not she could absorb it from either beasts or non-organic objects.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mera has the speed adventage i guess