User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By GodEmperor123
Saikic_Radio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@persiboss: @persiboss: You Obviously dont know who the lizard is so let me educate you, The lizard is not a raging 'Doctor' He is a scientist, He is smarter than peter and one of the best scientists OSCORP has and lizard does use sewers for networking Lol , He steals tech on various occations using the toilet drainage system, He uses chemicals And his overall intelligent mind when he Fights, Croc Will fucking lose to Joker, Then again joker did beat the justice league excluding batman so not shabby i guess

In the end Lizard stomps Please dont talk about characters u know nothing about.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@saikic_radio: You do realize that guy's post is already a year old right. He doesn't even post in this site anymore. No need to bump a mismatch.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lizard

Eeef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Eeef

Lizard feasts on his bones.

hmsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know enough about Killer Croc (other than Batman TAS). I heard he's become far more savage than before, but I know nothing else about him. I know that in Batman Beyond comics, Killer Croc is so absurdly monsterous and unkillable that he had to be locked up in the basement with all these restraining bolts.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Curt stomps.

Avatar image for hoboswagginssidekick
HoboSwagginsSidekick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

-I'm gunna analyse both characters. I will analyse them by strength, speed, durability and any counter the other character has. I know it's long and no one will read it but TLDR, I think Lizard wins due to far superior intelligence and slightly better healing factor.

-Lizard: In terms of strength he has shattered a new York street with his fists, assuming he was punching at 24 miles per hour (for regular humans it's 15 but I assume Lizards is higher as he is obviously faster that an average human) and multiplying the real life feat (that of McNair who did split concrete with his hand) by the length of the shatter (which I assume is 15ft due to the difference between him and Spiderman) it comes out to equal 10125 Pounds of force, or 45000 Newtons . By speed the best I know of is blitzing Spiderman who has covered a gun with webbing after the gun was triggered but before the bullet was fired, I can't find any numbers to analyse and I'm a gun dummy so let's just leave it at that and assume that's pretty fast. Lizard has survived getting his neck snapped, meaning like characters such as Deathstroke and Deadpool he can regenerate from death, but other than that he has shown to be completely bullet poof. Some counters that Killer Croc has is because of Lizards ability to control lizards, Lizard will see Crocs nature and assume him a reptile and try to control him, but because Croc is not reptilian and just has a developmental issue it won't work and while Lizard is doing this, Croc can get some hits in. However a huge advantage Lizard has is experience, while Croc has lived in the sewer since 1983, Lizard has lived there since 1964 meaning he has more experience, wether he can find him before Croc can find him I don't know but this is worth mentioning.

-Killer Croc: In terms of strength, Killer Croc has easily ripped off a bank vault door, which typically weigh around 23 tons. In terms of speed he has matched his reaction speed with Batman, who (in Batman: Under the Red Hood) heard Red Hood pull a trigger, turn around, see where the gun is and throw a batarang into the barrel all before the bullet was fired. In terms of durability he is also bulletproof and has shown that he can regenerate entire limbs before so there healing factors are very similar. A counter that Lizard can pull is that Croc is, ummm, retarded, Croc can barely talk so lizard could definitely pull traps on Croc.

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d39a38bf2071
deactivated-5d39a38bf2071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers