@SkySanji,@glory84,@Man_of_Miracles,@iUseMyCajonas

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@gilateen: Is Bee or Ulquiorra restricted in any way? What form do they start in?

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This should be good

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen: Hm. I'll have to look back at some feats. I'll come back to it.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SkySanji

8 tails vs. Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra: Bee Vapes with a Tbb.

But they start in Base this is going to be tricky, I'll also come back to this.

Jatom22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: tbb isnt landing they are nigh featless against any strong charecter. Hashirama was able to catch one with wood golum

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SkySanji

@jatom22: Hashirama is on Different Level he would stomp the 8 tails and Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra at the same time

Seeing as he fought the Full nine tails shrouded in Perfect Susano'o armor

Wood Golem=Perfect Susano'o

Perfect Susano'o = Full Nine Tails

Perfect Susano'o>>>>>Se Ulquiorra and 8 tails

Again he would smack Ulquiorra and Bee at the same time

So using Hashirama here doesn't work

Jatom22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jatom22

@skysanji: not the point give me a feat that shows a tbb could land on someone of ulquiorra level unless your saying that wood golum moves faster than ulquiorra.

ulquiorra was casually blitzing someone with mach 500 reaction and has sonido which like flash step is a perfect counter to a tbb

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By WorldofRuin6

Depends on who transforms first IMO, although I'd give the majority to B.

V2 B>=R1 Ulq

Bijuu mode B>>R2 Ulq

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both Start in Base

ulquiorra blitzes his head off.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ourmanuel

@skysanji said:

8 tails vs. Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra: Bee Vapes with a Tbb.

But they start in Base this is going to be tricky, I'll also come back to this.

He’s going to vape a flying hypersonic character? I’m guessing ulquiorra has no nukes of his own. There’s a reason why the list of people who’ve been tagged by TBBs is very small. Not to mention his normal TBB is mountain level and multi mountain to mountain range when he and naruto fired a fully charged combo TBB.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SkySanji

@jatom22: @ourmanuel: Bee has never faced a flying opponent so I don't know if TBB will hit Ulquiorra but why do you assume Ulquiorra will Dodge it in the first place? It's in his character to tank or smack away attacks and he has no knowledge on how Powerful TBB is.

Doesn't get Yammy away but insteads chooses to smack the attack away:

Continously opts to tank Ichigo's attack:

Even ask Ichigo to hit him with a Getsuga:

Instead of dodging Uryu's Attack he just tanks them:

After that he has no more tanking feats as he just gets blitzed constantly by Ichigo so there's no telling if he wanted to try and tank the attacks or not but he does swat away his arm instead of dodging it:

Ulquiorra DOESN'T Dodge he gets Vaped by a TBB.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji:

1) ulquiorra was trying to prove a point when he was tanking their attacks. He was trying to tell them how useless it was for them to fight him. He even tells ichigo to don his hollow mask in order to show him how useless it is. The whole point of him using his second release was to break ichigo’s will as he himself even stated. He already knew how powerful they all were so he chose to tank their attacks. It’s not him being prideful, it’s him already having knowledge on their capabilities and trying to prove that they can’t beat him. That’s like saying “why didn’t naruto dodge the Shin clone’s sword instead of grabbing it with his V1 cloak”.

2) this is assuming that ulquiorra is stupid enough to try and tank an attack from someone he doesn’t know anything about. And from how perceptive he is, that scenario is unlikely.

3) This is assuming bee lasts long enough to enter bijuu mode.

4) this is assuming ulquiorra doesn’t release his sword too and spam nukes from the air.

Avatar image for deactivated-5beeed406e9c9
deactivated-5beeed406e9c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen: can you stop making these typo threads? I know you're trying to bait the fanbases. it's against the rules

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen: yes you are. you're clearly trying to bait the fanbases. it's against the rules to do that

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SkySanji

What the? Gilateen you always ask how is the flame war going, how is that not bait?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen: yes you are. baiting is simply against the rules. you are baiting

Jatom22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Jatom22

@skysanji: so because ulquiorra was messing around with fodder that means hell eat a tbb? he stopped that tanking attacks thing once ichigo went h2 and he knew he was too powerful to do that. It was pretty much a technique to show how weak ichigo was. He can read power levels and once he see bee and that tbb he wont be trying to tank it

here is a perfect example he known how powerful a lanza is and states he doesnt want it going off near him

No Caption Provided

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulquiorra blitzes.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SkySanji

@jatom22: You have no evidence that he stopped the "tanking attack thing" because H2 Ichigo was Blitzing him he didn't have a choice in the matter

Can read power levels but underestimated Ichigo's getsuga trying to stop it with one hand at first then uses two hands and even said it surprised him, it's literally in the scan him and Ichigo's first fight.

It's his attack I'm pretty sure he knows of its capabilities.

Jatom22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Jatom22

@skysanji: I do because he states I dont want the lanza going off near me that was an attack that was weaker than h2 ichigo, if he didn't want that attack hitting him there is no way he take ichigos blasts head on

also he does know his own attack but based on the fact that Chakra = reitsu he would first off know bee is powerful and second would be able read the tbb while its charging and say no I'm not tanking this

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SkySanji

@jatom22: What??? Again you have no evidence that he thought the attack was weaker than H2 Ichigo when he tried to use it to kill Ichigo he even gets surprised when Ichigo crushes it with his bare hands, Ulquiorra gets a shocked expression signifying that the attack he thought was going to kill Ichigo was not strong enough.

Ulquiorra is always on about how futile something is so why would he launched a Lanza at H2 Ichigo if he thought H2 Ichigo was stronger than it?

Again he underestimates the attacks it's in the scan from the Ichigo vs Ulquiorra round 1 fight.

Jatom22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: The attack was a little less fodder than he thought it's not the equivalent of him trying to take on an 8 tails tbb

Jatom22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: ya suprised he crushed it "with his bare hands" not that he tanked it. I've proven with scans that he has no interest in taking or being near mountain + explosions

show me ulquiorra willing to tank something mountain plus and we can talk

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SkySanji

@jatom22:

So crushing something with your bare hands isn't tanking it? If I crush a Nuke with my bare hands is it not tanking it? It just goes to show that the attack wasn't going to work anyway

Kakashi was surprised when he saw that the Bijuu bombs from lower tailed beast can Level mountains, I don't see why Ulquiorra would be able to tell how powerful it is when Kakashi can't and he can sense Chakra.

No Caption Provided

Again Bee Vapes Ulquiorra with TBB with ease.

Jatom22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji:

I'm not saying he didnt tank it I'm saying ulquiorra wasnt suprised that he tanked it but rather that he tanked it with his bare hand

where does it say he's suprised all he says is it destroyed a mountain also I guarantee you non of them would be willing to step in front of them. Lastly a feat for kakashi doesnt equal one for ulquiorra once again I've proven he would not tank anything hes not 100% sure he could

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jatom22 said:

@skysanji:

I'm not saying he didnt tank it I'm saying ulquiorra wasnt suprised that he tanked it but rather that he tanked it with his bare hand

Not important the fact is he tanked it

Doesn't matter at what he was surprised at.

where does it say he's suprised all he says is it destroyed a mountain also I guarantee you non of them would be willing to step in front of them. Lastly a feat for kakashi doesnt equal one for ulquiorra once again I've proven he would not tank anything hes not 100% sure he could

Kakashi says "so this is the power of the Bijuu" followed by !?

He was clearly surprised

You can't prove that Ulquiorra will know how powerful a Bijuudama is if even people from Bee's verse cant.

You haven't proven anything again he knows about his Lanza and it's capabilities so him being scared of his Lanza proves nothing.

Jatom22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Jatom22

@skysanji: it absolutley matters, you brought it up and got debunked and u wanna say it's not important now.

No Caption Provided

gai says it not kakashi

No Caption Provided

as I stated previously all he does is make an observation

RuthlessKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jatom22: dude you've been proven wrong. Why can't you just admit this?

Jatom22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ruthlesskiller: right, please actually show me where and contribute to the debate or dont tag me,

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulquiorra wins

No Caption Provided

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SkySanji

@jatom22: how did you Debunk me?

I said:

@skysanji said:

@jatom22:

So crushing something with your bare hands isn't tanking it? If I crush a Nuke with my bare hands is it not tanking it? It just goes to show that the attack wasn't going to work anyway.

Kakashi was surprised when he saw that the Bijuu bombs from lower tailed beast can Level mountains, I don't see why Ulquiorra would be able to tell how powerful it is when Kakashi can't and he can sense Chakra.

Again Bee Vapes Ulquiorra with TBBwith ease.

Then you said:

@jatom22 said:

@skysanji:

Your basically saying Ichigo didn't tank it he tanked it with his Bare hands, lol what?

So yeah it's not important since he tanked it with his bare hands again it just goes to show Ichigo would tank it no problem,hence why I said it's not important.

This literally you right now:

"No, No your wrong and got debunked because he didn't tank it he tanked it with his bare hands,in your face"

I can't take you serious.

Also Guy being Surprised and the one to say it to doesn't change anything He was still surprised that the Bijuu bombs can Vaporize mountains, Kakashi even say's "They destroyed a mountain" after Guy says "So this is the power of the Bijuu's" you can insert any character there that's not Guy or Kakashi and the outcome would still be the same.

Jatom22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Jatom22

@skysanji:

No this is what happend I literally explained it clearly in post 30 and u said it doesnt matter. I will repeat it this last time. He did tank it but ulquiorra wasnt suprised that he tanked it, he was suprised he tanked it with his bare hands. If you are going to continue to ignore my posts and put words in my mouth we can end it here.

once again a feat for a naruto charevter isnt a feat for ulquiorra.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By SkySanji

@jatom22 said:

@skysanji:

No this is what happend I literally explained it clearly in post 30 and u said it doesnt matter. I will repeat it this last time. He did tank it but ulquiorra wasnt suprised that he tanked it, he was suprised he tanked it with his bare hands. If you are going to continue to ignore my posts and put words in my mouth we can end it here.

Okay what's the difference between crushing a Lanza sized explosion in your barehands and tanking a Lanza sized explosion? NOTHING, THAT'S WHY IT'S NOT IMPORTANT, if he could tank it in the palm of his barehands why would it hurt him at all,that's why I'm asking where did you debunk me? Because you clearly didn't

Also nice excuse to try and run away from a debate.

once again a feat for a naruto charevter isnt a feat for ulquiorra.

Correct but If people in Bees verse can't tell how powerful a Bijuudama bomb is why would Ulquiorra especially when AGAIN we've seen him underestimate attacks before I posted an Ichigo vs. Ulquiorra Round 1 scans where Ulquiorra says he's couldn't block Ichigo's Getsuga with one hand and ended up using two and that Ichigo's Getsuga surprised him

So you can say that all you want but again you have no evidence that Ulquiorra will know how powerful a Bijuudama is.

RuthlessKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jatom22: skysanji is already contributing and making valid points, but i feel he's wasting his time. How many times have you guys been proven wrong and you still move on to the next thread to say bullshit like atom sized dust and list of people killed by tbb.

You know you are wrong, you're doing this to get a rise outta people for your own entertainment.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ourmanuel

@skysanji:

All this is still under the assumption that bee doesn’t get blitzed and under the assumption that Ulquiorra would still be in base while bee goes into bijuu mode.

As I’ve previously said in post #15, ulquiorra tanked those attacks because he himself knew they were weak based on the reiatsu levels of the people he was fighting. Your argument here can be applied to a lot of naruto characters too. Ulquiorra isn’t a moron. If he knows nothing about a character, he’s not going to try and tank a mysterious attack that was charged up in a gigantoid mode. Jeez man.

Avatar image for universeichigo1
universeichigo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In base a cero should do the trick.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji:

All this is still under the assumption that bee doesn’t get blitzed and under the assumption that Ulquiorra would still be in base while bee goes into bijuu mode.

Ulquiorra in base never blitzed anyone

Bee has the Gyuki to tell Bee about how dangerous Ulquiorra is he'll tell bee to go straight into V2 mode at least And Will DESTROY Ulquiorra until he goes into R2

As I’ve previously said in post #15, ulquiorra tanked those attacks because he himself knew they were weak based on the reiatsu levels of the people he was fighting. Your argument here can be applied to a lot of naruto characters too. Ulquiorra isn’t a moron. If he knows nothing about a character, he’s not going to try and tank a mysterious attack that was charged up in a gigantoid mode. Jeez man.

Again you can't prove Ulquiorra will know how powerful a Bijuudama is your argument is that if he sees someone giant charging a Bijuu bomb hell dodge it, lol what?

Ulquiorra has NEVER Dodged an attack in the manga i'm not even exaggerating, you can use headcannon all you want to try and support your evidence but Source Material>>>>>Headcannon

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: How would Gyuki know how dangerous Ulquiorra is?

Death_Trumpet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bee gets blitzed to oblivion.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By SkySanji

@limitlesssigil: Op said Chakra=Reiatsu

Gyuki was already tripping over Kisame who has chakra equivalent to a tailed beast

No Caption Provided

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: Ok, so equally Ulquiorra can sense how strong bee is, and won't be dumb enough to tank his attack.