User Lists: 0

Acnologia after a long battle

EmperorMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Bee can tank all of acnologia'e attacks, unless acnologia has stronger attacks than the juubi.

Bee 8/10

Zane240

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acnologia wins

Bee isn't tanking continuous assalt from above

Avatar image for therealvalkyrie
TheRealValkyrie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zane240: I don’t think Acnologia will be able to handle to massive amount of destruction Bee can pull off. Bee can hit him mid-air and I doubt that Acnologia has any attacks equal in power to the TBB.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never read Fairy-tail but I'm struggling to see how Acnologia doesn't win here from the feats I've researched.

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bee stomps.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I’ve heard, acno stomps.

Zane240

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@therealvalkyrie:

Acnologia is stronger faster and more durable than bee

Plus he's super resistant to anything that isn't dragon slayer magic

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acno mid diff.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By helloman

Stalemate.

TheRealValkyrie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zane240: Well could you care to prove any of that?

TheRealValkyrie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zane240:

Don’t think Acnologia is beating Bee

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/3dxbis/respect_acnologia_fairy_tail/

Acnologia biggest feat I saw was destroying a 2km island, good in its own respect but doesn’t compre to a Bijuu Bomb.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/2e854u/respect_killer_beethe_hachibi/

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never read Fairy-tail but I'm struggling to see how Acnologia doesn't win here from the feats I've researched.

From what I’ve heard, acno stomps.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@therealvalkyrie: Tenroujima isn't 2kms. It has two mountains in it. Its at least a small island

Avatar image for strongerthanrin
StrongerThanRin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By StrongerThanRin

Acnologia mid diff

TheRealValkyrie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_:

Tenrou island is not very big

http://animevice.boards.net/thread/2715/acnologias-tenrou-island-feat

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bee stomps in a horrific mismatch. He's superior in literally everyway other than straight energy DC, which is about equal since Acno never actually busted anything bigger than a mountain.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Bee stomps in a horrific mismatch. He's superior in literally everyway other than straight energy DC, which is about equal since Acno never actually busted anything bigger than a mountain.

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't Acnologia straight up vaporize an island on panel? I haven't read FT, but I've been told this by people who have.

TheRealValkyrie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingguinness:

Look at the link I posted, the island is hella small. It’s a pretty overused feat that’s not even as good as people say it is.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingguinness:

Look at the link I posted, the island is hella small. It’s a pretty overused feat that’s not even as good as people say it is.

That's an intentionally scaled down perspective shot to make the scene of Acnologia destroying Tenrou more clear, there are an overwhelming number of shits that demonstrate that acnologia is a solid sized island with plenty of mountains on it;

Irrefutably legit

Raijin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bee should win this he is superior in every way

Acnologia didn't even destroy Tenroujima. It was surrounded and saved by friendship magic.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raijin6 said:

Bee should win this he is superior in every way

Acnologia didn't even destroy Tenroujima. It was surrounded and saved by friendship magic.

Yes but he was clearly capable of vaporising the entire island by lore and the fact that his explosion was a sphere that dwarfed Tenrou.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, there’s really something like FRIENDSHIP MAGIC in Fairytale???

No wonder the verse is so fodder...

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acnologia takes this quite easily. Even if bee goes full gyuki mode he still gets lowdiffed.

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: Wait, so he didn't actually destroy it?

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Streak619

@kingguinness said:

@streak619: Wait, so he didn't actually destroy it?

Nope, not canonically anyway.

Fairy Sphere is pretty controversial.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bee can take it even if one large bijuu bomb hits, but it's hard to see that happening with Acnologia's flight. Acnologia spams island vaporising blasts one after the other, Bee tanks them, but eventually he gets overwhelmed.

TheRealValkyrie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TheRealValkyrie

@streak619:

I’m not doubting that he could’ve destroyed it, or that it wasn’t an island. I’m simply pointing out that the island is not as big as people think, and there are many inconsistencies about the sizes. Like when you see him blast it, you can actually see Acnologia at the top of the blast, and after you compare it, you’ll see the size of the blast should be around 1784 meters, which puts the island around just a mile. Just use the link if that’s confusing.

Also I wouldn’t really call those mountains, hills yes. Mountains no. Why you may ask? Well you can easily see the trees on the mountain. The big tree might be comparable to a mountain, but it doesn’t even reach above the clouds. If it really was island size then I’ll accpet it, but it just seems so small. When you can see a 50 meter dragon in what’s supposed to be an island sized expolison then you really start doubting how big the actual island is.

Also Bee isn’t just gonna sit there and get pummeled. Can Acnologia move at hypersonic speeds? Well this link proves Bee can, and can fire the Bijuu Bombs and the same speed as well.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/CharacterRant/comments/59hotb/how_fast_is_the_bijuudama/

Also, the OP wasn’t correct, still read what he wrote, but he really tried to make it look much better than it actually is, read what some of the people commented on it, they actually knew what they were talking about. The OP had some good points but he was trying to put the Bijuu Bomb at some massively hypersonic speeds, like the ability to cross a country in seconds, which as fast as they are I highly doubted.

Sorry if posting links is annoying, it’s kinda what im stuck to as I can’t post scans on the phone I believe.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Streak619

@therealvalkyrie said:

@streak619:

I’m not doubting that he could’ve destroyed it, or that it wasn’t an island. I’m simply pointing out that the island is not as big as people think, and there are many inconsistencies about the sizes. Like when you see him blast it, you can actually see Acnologia at the top of the blast, and after you compare it, you’ll see the size of the blast should be around 1784 meters, which puts the island around just a mile. Just use the link if that’s confusing.

I already adressed the link;

That's an intentionally scaled down perspective shot to make the scene of Acnologia destroying Tenrou more clear,

It's not a valid argument. What other consistent inconsistencies are there?

Also I wouldn’t really call those mountains, hills yes. Mountains no. Why you may ask? Well you can easily see the trees on the mountain.

That proves absolutely nothing, you can see trees on mountains;

Very clearly.

The big tree might be comparable to a mountain, but it doesn’t even reach above the clouds.

You mean except for the times that it did?

If it really was island size then I’ll accpet it, but it just seems so small. When you can see a 50 meter dragon in what’s supposed to be an island sized expolison then you really start doubting how big the actual island is.

It's a one off inconsistency, all mangas have those, you can't be using that as real evidence

Also Bee isn’t just gonna sit there and get pummeled. Can Acnologia move at hypersonic speeds? Well this link proves Bee can, and can fire the Bijuu Bombs and the same speed as well.

Dragons have crossed continents in seconds, Acno will be fine.

Also, the OP wasn’t correct, still read what he wrote, but he really tried to make it look much better than it actually is, read what some of the people commented on it, they actually knew what they were talking about. The OP had some good points but he was trying to put the Bijuu Bomb at some massively hypersonic speeds, like the ability to cross a country in seconds, which as fast as they are I highly doubted.

Your doubt is misinformed.

Sorry if posting links is annoying, it’s kinda what im stuck to as I can’t post scans on the phone I believe.

You can use desktop mode

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingguinness: He didn't destroy it cuz because Mavis used fairyshpere to teleport the island outta there. But he would have undoubtedly destroyed given the blast covered the entire island and even beyond. It was also casual.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Gilateen

Acnologia wins High-Diff.

But if bee hits him with a TTB then He dies.

TheRealValkyrie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619:

Can you show me Acno crossing a continent in seconds?

Yeah, I see what mean with the trees, I thought the more grayish looking blobs were trees, now I see where I was wrong there.

Thanks for the heads up about desktop mode, kinda new here.

What did you mean my doubt was misinformed? I wasn’t talking about Acno, I was talking about Bee, I was telling you that the OP in the link I posted was trying to put Bee above what he actually is, and that you shouldn’t trust the OP on what he was saying, he made good points, but he was highballing(that’s a thing yes?)Bee.

You’re right about inconsistencies, animes do have them, but they also should have multiple events that are consistent so that the so that the inconsistencies are few. Are there any more pictures showing off the explosion? Because if it’s just that one with Acnologia in it, then you have to take it for what it is. The main problem was the explosion with Acnologia. If the island is as big as it should be Acnologia shouldn’t even be that visible, that’s why I want to see if there are other pictures of the explosion.

You did show the tree above the clouds, but there were also multiple pictures of it not even being on the same level of clouds as well. From different view points the island looks very big, or small from others.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619:

Can you show me Acno crossing a continent in seconds?

Acnologia himself hasn't, but 4 dragons all inferior to Acnologia destroyed 3000 bombs spread across a continent in few minutes. that's a quad mach travel speed feat that Acno casually scales off of

Yeah, I see what mean with the trees, I thought the more grayish looking blobs were trees, now I see where I was wrong there.

Cool

Thanks for the heads up about desktop mode, kinda new here.

No problem. There an entire blog written about desktop mode, it should help

What did you mean my doubt was misinformed? I wasn’t talking about Acno, I was talking about Bee,

Oh well I believe TBBs are MHS so either way, lol

You’re right about inconsistencies, animes do have them, but they also should have multiple events that are consistent so that the so that the inconsistencies are few. Are there any more pictures showing off the explosion? Because if it’s just that one with Acnologia in it, then you have to take it for what it is. The main problem was the explosion with Acnologia. If the island is as big as it should be Acnologia shouldn’t even be that visible, that’s why I want to see if there are other pictures of the explosion.

We don't need more panels of Acnologia's explosions, we know the size of Tenrou consistently, we know that Acno's explosion lol dwarfed Tenrou, that's all we need. Acno comparing to Tenrou is an inconsistent showing dome for the sake of clarity. It's not a valid showing.

You did show the tree above the clouds, but there were also multiple pictures of it not even being on the same level of clouds as well. From different view points the island looks very big, or small from others.

More often than not, it is massive in height.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: @kingguinness: Fairy Sphere no sold the attack and Acno did no damage to the island whatsoever. We have no idea how powerful the blast actually was. We can't assume it was that many times stronger than all of this other feats.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bee kills him with a fart.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: Fairy Sphere no sold the attack and Acno did no damage to the island whatsoever. We have no idea how powerful the blast actually was.

You mean asides from the fact that it was a vaporising explosion that dwarfed an island?

We can't assume it was that many times stronger than all of this other feats.

We don't have to.

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashingsabre: Everyone knows that blast would have been powerful enough to destroy Tenrou.

supersomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby: that would do the job if not considering achno has the power of a thousand exploding farts due to being the Dragon fart god, witch debunks your whole statement about bijou farts.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Chad_Duby
TheRealValkyrie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619:

The TBBs might be MHS, I’m not gonna lie I’m not very knowledgeable about speed as it can be very hard to gauge. I had just assumed he was wrong, as multiple people in the comments were saying so. But they could’ve been wrong as well.

Now I know Acnologia has a pretty insane travel speed, but combat speed is different from travel speed, so where might his travel speed be at? I found a lot of stuff for his travel speed, but next to nothing for combat speed.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619:

The TBBs might be MHS, I’m not gonna lie I’m not very knowledgeable about speed as it can be very hard to gauge. I had just assumed he was wrong, as multiple people in the comments were saying so. But they could’ve been wrong as well.

Fair enough

Now I know Acnologia has a pretty insane travel speed, but combat speed is different from travel speed, so where might his travel speed be at? I found a lot of stuff for his travel speed, but next to nothing for combat speed.

Acnologia reacted to and tagged Igneel's bloodlusted bullrush, who also scales off the dragons

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Acno ends like Sasuke

Round 2: Bee nukes.

TheRealValkyrie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By TheRealValkyrie

@streak619:

Well I meant combat speed as like a speed that he is consistently shown to fight at(the bulrush you told me was more of a reaction feat which I guess is somewhat the same but I was thinking more like how fast he can fight). This might be better suited towards base forms, because there is gonna be a lot more physical attacks being thown. So how fast can base form throw punches and basically stuff like that, anything that has to do with how fast he can attack or spam abilities.

I’m not going to assume much, but you I’m feeling pretty confident about ability spam going to B as he can spam those TBB like hell. And they’re very destructive, I’d say somewhere around being able to destroy around 10-15km for a charged one and probably around 3-4km when he’s spamming them.

I’m gonna have to research some more though, since I’m a little lacking in my knowledge about B.

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bee sits on him gg

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points