• 87 results
Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#51 Wushu59  Online

@muvdcu: Dude. I'm not even trying to argue. You keep on bringing up 4 Tails Naruto, which I really don't care about.

He's cleary not Akatsuki tier via Kishimoto's narrative.

It's good to see you finally get back on topic with Killer B & Orochimaru though. :P

MUVDCU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@saitamaichiban: Nothing any of have would hurt him. He could beat Hidan Kakuzu and Itachi at once. He literally block the Sword that didn't even bend or break from Orochimaru dragging him multiple miles across the ground that sword would absolutely have to be as strong as Adamantium to not even slightly bend. He also took all that force on just the tip of the sword. Literally billions of lbs of force per square inch. But his chakra naturally stopped it. I doubt even Susano could hurt him aside from a true or perfect form.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Wushu59  Online

@muvdcu: Bro, now you're just wanking too hard....

Itachi would just solo GG Totsuka Blade.

I'm not even going get into Kakuzu.

You seriously need to make your own thread about 4 Tails Naruto.

MUVDCU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59: Why would another legendary sword cut him when Itachi can't even apply like 1,000 the amount of force Orochimaru could there.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Wushu59  Online

@muvdcu: The Totsuka doesn't have to damage him. It just seals him & traps him forever. Do you not watch the anime? lol

MUVDCU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59: yeah but it has to be able to cut him

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Wushu59  Online

@muvdcu: It literally just has to touch him. He even caught Nagato with it.

You're doing way too much mental gymnastics.

Let's be real. Kishimoto would not have Itachi lose to 4 Tails Naruto.

SaitamaIchiban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@muvdcu said:

@saitamaichiban: Nothing any of have would hurt him. He could beat Hidan Kakuzu and Itachi at once. He literally block the Sword that didn't even bend or break from Orochimaru dragging him multiple miles across the ground that sword would absolutely have to be as strong as Adamantium to not even slightly bend. He also took all that force on just the tip of the sword. Literally billions of lbs of force per square inch. But his chakra naturally stopped it. I doubt even Susano could hurt him aside from a true or perfect form.

I don't even know what to say. You have to be trolling or something.

There is no way someone who has actually watched Naruto, actually believes this. loooooool

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@muvdcu said:

I don't even know what to say. You have to be trolling or something.

There is no way someone who has actually watched Naruto, actually believes this. loooooool

Has to be a troll dude. I refuse to believe anyone actually thinks 4 tailed naruto could beat the two (not counting Hidan) mentioned members of the akatsuki.

MUVDCU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshtaku: Not a troll. 100 percent believe that aside from maybe a incredibly strong attack from Susanoo that nothing they do could harm him.

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@muvdcu said:

@joshtaku: Not a troll. 100 percent believe that aside from maybe a incredibly strong attack from Susanoo that nothing they do could harm him.

Oh god..... There really is no hope for this planet.

You do know that the Totsuka blade is an ETHEREAL weapon, right??? And it bypases conventional defenses, right??? Oh my god. You know what, Imma make a separate thread about this and tag you since this thread has just been spammed with your "logic"

MUVDCU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By MUVDCU

@joshtaku: the totsuka blade was the sword that Orochimaru got stabbed by when he tried to resurrect while Sasuke and Itachi were fighting. Susanoo can attack with it and those would be damaging to Naruto but not it being swung normally.

It is not normally an ethereal blade that can cut through anything.

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@muvdcu: Present your argument in the thread I tagged you in cause I'm not gonna reply to you here anymore.

MUVDCU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshtaku: You guys are trash at explaining stuff. He was saying it as if Itachi could just walk up and tap the Sword to Naruto and he would be sealed. It doesn't work like that it has to cut you. Which it wouldn't be able to because Naruto already stopped a immensely more powerful sword trying to cut him and he did so passively. Susanoo could probably do it although with his level of durability it may take more than one swing and he would probably avoid the next one after the first nearly killed or hurt him.

MUVDCU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshtaku: I'm not gonna reply to you there dufus. You are the one who didn't properly read what I wrote. You probably horribly botched the thread too.

MUVDCU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshtaku: All it really says about it is that it makes it shape as it's unsheathed and that it can cut through nearly anything it never says it 100 percent ignores Durability.

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@muvdcu: lol you said Naruto 4 tails can beat Hidan, Kakuzu, and Itachi at the same time. Go on and prove it in the thread because I made it as simple as possible just straight out 4 tails naruto vs Kakuzu and itachi. But if you're not going to then oh well, your lost then. I made a separate thread because we should not even be discussing vs battles outside of what the thread is about. So, I suggested we move this elsewhere in a thread specifically for what you are arguing for. But if you don't want to then your lost mate.

Zabuza777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 37

#68  Edited By Zabuza777  Online

Orochimaru wins, imo. Too versatile

Killer B will put up a really good fight though.

MUVDCU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zabuza777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Zabuza777  Online
@muvdcu said:

Uhhhhhhh..... What?

Naruto is like size of a fly compared to the Totsuka Blade. It pierces him and seals him instantly.

I'm sure Kakuzu would beat 4 Tail Naruto as well. He's beaten fully cloaked tailed beast before.. Not even 6 cloak Naruto. Wow.

MUVDCU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By MUVDCU

@zabuza777: Kakuzu would never beat 4 tailed Naruto. Just try to explain it actually. What does Kakuzu have that would do anything to Naruto? If Itachi didn't have Susanoo he would not be able to beat Naruto so why would Kakuzu stand a better chance.

You guys say I'm wanking but Kakuzu got beat by base Naruto and Kakashi. They would both die horribly to 4 tailed Naruto and they would have done no damage to him whatsoever.

Zabuza777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Zabuza777  Online

@muvdcu said:

@zabuza777: Kakuzu would never beat 4 tailed Naruto. Just try to explain it actually. What does Kakuzu have that would do anything to Naruto? If Itachi didn't have Susanoo he would not be able to beat Naruto so why would Kakuzu stand a better chance.

You guys say I'm wanking but Kakuzu got beat by base Naruto and Kakashi. They would both die horribly to 4 tailed Naruto and they would have done no damage to him whatsoever.

It's simple, Base Naruto with Rasen Shuriken > 4 Tails Naruto with no control over his own body.

He's vulnerable and at a huge disadvantage when he has no control over his own actions.

Kakazu has 5 hearts. Naruto would never be to land a precise hit because he's too stupid in that state.

What makes you think Naruto couldn't be hurt? Kakuzu along with Hidan literally beat an entire Tailed Beast.

Itachi already took out Yagura with Ametarsu while he was literally in the exact same form as Naruto. No reason to believe it wouldn't work.

Any Akatsuki memeber except Zetsu would beat this Naruto.

Kisame all ready beat Killer Bee with a more powerful cloak then this version of Naruto as well.

MUVDCU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zabuza777: that isn't simple at all also 4 tails would literally one shot Kakuzu with one good blast or a few swipes. There's no evidence to show that a Rasenshuriken could damage 4 tailed Naruto either. The tailed Beast Kakuzu and Hidan beat was one of the weakest ones. Kurama is like 5 times more powerful than that in every way.

Even 4 tails would be way more powerful than that one was by a lot.

Zabuza777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Zabuza777  Online

@muvdcu: Kurama is the strongest tailed beast.

But cloak mode doesn't > Entire Tailed Beast

That should be common sense.

He wouldn't one shot Kakuzu off the strength that he just 4 tail cloak form. Kakuzu can spread his hearts in multiple locations and have them attack all at the same time.

And yes this would damage Naruto.

If it's enough to beat an entire tailed beast, it's enough stomp cloak form.

Zabuza777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Zabuza777  Online
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@muvdcu: 4tails Naruto is basically in the same form as Yagura in the first picture and got one-shot by Amatersu. (Itachi's first time using it)

And if you honestly believe 4 cloak Naruto is more powerful then that entire tailed beast in the 2nd picture, I don't know what to tell you.

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killer B easily.

Avatar image for nightmare_realm
nightmare_realm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By nightmare_realm

Killer B making sport of MS Sasuke + Taka is already more impressive than any feat Orochimaru has going for him.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killer B with some difficulty because hes hard to kill. Killer B can take out anything orochimaru sends his way

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The stretched blade hit Naruto then pushed it is a (Orochimaru)great piercing damage but not as impressive as some try to claim

Kakuzu for example also has piercing damage

No Caption Provided

OrangeCrush81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#80  Edited By OrangeCrush81  Online

I think Killer B would beat the Orochimaru post Hiruzen

But lose to Prime Orochimaru / War Arc Oro-Current

He has all the Jutsu. Some we haven't even seen before. Bee is just about raw power.

And the Sasuke Killer Bee beat was very green with his new MS.

Kage Summit Sasuke with the Susano would beat Bee pretty soundly. imo

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By DrunkHC

Orochimaru piercing is very good but he is not the only Rank-S shinobi with great piercing damage.

For example Kakuzu, Kakashi and Sasori all three of these shinobi have high level piercing jutsus. Killer bee has very high slashing damage and good piercing with his raiton + swords. Even someone like Asuma has a good slashing and piercing (futon + knives)...

Anyway Orochimaru loses

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killer Bee wins mid diff

MUVDCU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zabuza777: Yeah, those beast were obviously multiple times weaker than Kurama. So yeah him being only 4 tails is still more impressive than them as a whole. They had no real feats. No solid ones at least. They were basically fodder compared to Kurama. Tbh most Biju are.

Zabuza777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Zabuza777  Online

@muvdcu said:

@zabuza777: Yeah, those beast were obviously multiple times weaker than Kurama. So yeah him being only 4 tails is still more impressive than them as a whole. They had no real feats. No solid ones at least. They were basically fodder compared to Kurama. Tbh most Biju are.

Kurama himself is multiple times stronger.

His 4 Tail cloak form isn't. And definitely not as powerful as an actual entire tailed best

Orochimaru even referenced it being weaker then Sasuke.

But hey, if that doesn't do it. Then no point in arguing anymore.

MUVDCU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zabuza777: I don't know what you are talking about. I reread the fight last night and he never once says Sasuke is more powerful. He does say he needs to transfer to Sasukes Body after he retreats after getting wrecked.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Wushu59  Online

@muvdcu: Except one problem. Orochimaru didn't get "wrecked" Their last exchange was literally Orochimaru sending Naruto through the woods. Through out the fight Orochimaru never lost his composure and was grinning the entire fight. Even Kabuto was grinning.

Orochimaru didn't even stop fighting unitl his host body completely failed on him. And his words after that were "Patience, I have Sasuke on my side"

More words from Orochimaru "You borrow the power of the Jinchuriki... And yet, that's the best you can do... (Japanese Dub, English sub)

"You're still no match for Sasuke..." (Episode 41)

Zabuza777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Zabuza777  Online

@muvdcu said:

@zabuza777: I don't know what you are talking about. I reread the fight last night and he never once says Sasuke is more powerful. He does say he needs to transfer to Sasukes Body after he retreats after getting wrecked.

He literally says "You're no match for Sasuke"

This the anime though. Not sure if he said in manga.

Orochimaru didn 't even get wrecked. lol

MUVDCU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zabuza777: Yeah that was the anime. Also I'm fairly certain that was before Naruto even started growing his tails or it was when he only had one and he attacked Kabuto on the bridge then went after Orochimaru. In the Manga he literally never mentions Sasuke being more powerful than Naruto with any tails. Although Orichimaru knew Madara had control over the Nine Tailed Fox so I would bet money he wanted It to not only have Sharingan but he knew Sharingan could control the Nine tails.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kn4 naruto kills most of akatsuki.

On topic killer bee wins.