#1 Posted by werkudoro (6350 posts) - - Show Bio

Straight up fight

In character

No prep or knowledge

Win by any means

Battle take place in north pole

Avatar image for the_stern_ritter
#2 Edited by The_Stern_ritter (566 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto and Sasuke win. Teen goku and Kid Vegeta basically have zero feats.

#3 Posted by Godren (3756 posts) - - Show Bio

You do know the majority of DB Goku was a teenager right?

#4 Posted by Amendment50 (15456 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto and Sasuke

#5 Posted by Amendment50 (15456 posts) - - Show Bio

@godren said:

@the_stern_ritter said:

That's not true at all. The majority of DB Goku was a child. He was a teenager for literally one arc.

#6 Posted by HighAccuser (9696 posts) - - Show Bio

Wth? Don't either of the DBZ team solo?

#7 Posted by Amendment50 (15456 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by nobunaga101 (1236 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#9 Posted by Godren (3756 posts) - - Show Bio

@godren said:

@the_stern_ritter said:

That's not true at all. The majority of DB Goku was a child. He was a teenager for literally one arc.

Was he wasn't he just extremely small lol..like krillin

#10 Posted by Amendment50 (15456 posts) - - Show Bio

@godren: He was like 13 or maybe 14 in the KP saga but even then. He was prepubescent for the entire series till Piccolo Jr.

#11 Posted by HighAccuser (9696 posts) - - Show Bio

@amendment50: heh it's funny because his mentally stayed stagnant at 14 and beyond.

#12 Edited by Amendment50 (15456 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for midnightdragon18
#13 Posted by midnightdragon18 (9869 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid Vegeta had a power level of 10,000

iirc he one shotted 5 saibamen

Kid Vegeta solos

#14 Posted by nickzambuto (29288 posts) - - Show Bio

@amendment50: He was 12 at the first tournament.

Then exactly three years passed till the next tournament making him 15. The battle with the Demon King took place days after meaning he was still 15.

Then another three years passed till the 23ed tournament, where he was 18.

"Teen" Goku typically refers to adult Goku but before the start of Z, and the actual "Teen" Goku gets lumped in with kid Goku for some reason. Gohan suffers the opposite. "Teen" Gohan is only 11 years old.

#15 Posted by IceDemonKing (9998 posts) - - Show Bio

well by powerscaling since it's the only thing that matters team 1

jk i would have to consider it

#16 Posted by Amendment50 (15456 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

Gohan suffers the opposite. "Teen" Gohan is only 11 years old.

Yeah I have never understood that, lol.

#17 Posted by Mee09 (5765 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto and Sasuke shouldn't win. Kid Vegeta was more powerful than King Vegeta.

#18 Posted by bonzo_310 (255 posts) - - Show Bio

What do yoy mean by teen goku? When he was small before fighting jr or at the time he was fighting jr? Either way i'll go with team naruto because of hax but it won't be easy if this is big goku seeing how kid vegeta effortlessly killed saibamen who were as strong as raditz and adult goku tanked jrs nuke attack. Small goku would make it easier for them but kid vegeta is still a huge factor.

#19 Posted by Marc_55 (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

Avatar image for the_stern_ritter
#20 Posted by The_Stern_ritter (566 posts) - - Show Bio

@godren said:
@the_stern_ritter said:

Oh you mean DB Goku? Lol I forgot he was like 14 in DB, though he looked like a kid, anyways, he still gets trashed, due to Naruto and Sasuke having superior feats.

#21 Posted by IceDemonKing (9998 posts) - - Show Bio

Correct me if i am wrong but doesn't Kid Vegeta only have powerscaling, statements and one fight with saibamen to constitute as feats?

#22 Posted by Jooosh1996 (2759 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid Vegeta had a power level of 10,000

iirc he one shotted 5 saibamen

Kid Vegeta solos

#23 Posted by Vertigo- (17820 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#24 Posted by jasonhitto (1341 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid Vegeta is more than enough

#25 Posted by killers10333 (3441 posts) - - Show Bio

So close to being a good naruto vs dragonball thread

But considering db goku is more than enough to fight (maybe not win against) both naruto and sasuke, and kid vegeta is stronger than him, db wins

#26 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Naruto.

#27 Posted by ALMIGHTY (3339 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid Vegeta mvps if you powerscale

#28 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8223 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarkpaladin: Kid Vegeta had a power level of 10,000 which is equal to King Vegetas.He should win.

#29 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@hittheassasin: Power levels mean nothing in the face of feats. Naruto and Sasuke far outclass the Saiyans if we go by on-panel showings.

#30 Posted by jplaya2023 (769 posts) - - Show Bio

either goku or vegeta solo.

their both faster and stronger and goku can use nimbus to fly and they have more techniques and are way more durable. Vegeta really alone solo's effortlessly

#31 Posted by werkudoro (6350 posts) - - Show Bio

@bonzo_310: yeah i mean 23rd budokai goku when he fought Piccolo Jr.

#32 Edited by Snake-White (774 posts) - - Show Bio
@thedarkpaladin said:

Power levels mean nothing in the face of feats. Naruto and Sasuke far outclass the Saiyans if we go by on-panel showings.

By this logic, I suppose you think Naruto beats Nail or King Cold right?

#33 Edited by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@snake-white: False. I'm saying on-panel evidence holds more weight than some flawed power level argument that's only applicable to the DB verse. Neither Goku nor Vegeta have anything to suggest they can hold a candle to Naruto or Sasuke.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
#34 Posted by deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f (6669 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by bonzo_310 (255 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarkpaladin: powerscaling for DB verse is not flawed. If we go by feats then the strongest people in pre super DB are roshi, piccolo, frieza, and majin buu since they are the only ones that have destroyed a celestial object.

#36 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@bonzo_310: Powerscaling itself is crucial to some extent when arguing DB, but if your reasoning for why Goku and Kid Vegeta triumph over Naruto and Sasuke - characters from a completely different universe, is "power levels", then yes, it's an extremely flawed argument because you're arguing against on-panel evidence with nothing but speculation. Kid Vegeta doesn't even have an official power level, so I'm honestly not sure why that's an argument to begin with.

#37 Posted by ALMIGHTY (3339 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by bonzo_310 (255 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarkpaladin: well i don't think kid vegeta and goku win this but they don't make this easy for naruto and sasuke to win it. The higher a persons power level then the higher their power and speed so in this case we scale kid vegeta with a saibaman, we know from the manga that 1 saibaman is equal in power to raditz and kid vegeta killed a saibaman like nothing we can conclude that kid vegeta is at least stronger than raditz. I'm not saying raditz would win in a fight against naruto or sasuke but he would put up some resistance before he went down.

#39 Posted by Gaoron (8965 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is EoDB Goku then he is the weakest here. Kid Vegeta on the other hand one shoot both Naruto and Sasuke with kiai and ends Goku with his telekinesis thingy just for fun.

#40 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@bonzo_310: That would require us to assume all Saibamen are equal in power. Even if we do that, destructive capacity would be the only thing we could accurately scale. There weren't many quantifiable speed feats from DB characters at that point in the series... at least not any impressive ones.

#41 Posted by bonzo_310 (255 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarkpaladin: i don't see why we wouldn't assume all saibamen are equal in power seeing as the newborn ones that vegeta made were already as strong as raditz.

#42 Edited by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@bonzo_310: I'm not sure what the Saibamen Nappa grew on earth have to do with assuming they're all the same. Nappa was already aware of how strong they were before growing them, so whether or not they're newborns shouldn't make any difference.

#43 Edited by bonzo_310 (255 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarkpaladin: all of them were newborn and had the same power level as raditz each one was basically the same as the next why would any other saibamen be different? There isn't any indication that the ones he killed were weaker than the ones on earth and infact that one dude was completely shocked that vegeta was able to kill all of them so easily, nappa and the other dude complimented vegeta on how unnaturally strong he was so it probably means that the saibamen were at the very least pretty powerful unless you really think that they would put weak opponents for the son of king vegeta even with nappa there to interfere if something went wrong. I'm almost positive one of the saibamen that kid vegeta killed would give piccolo and goku a really good fight.

#44 Edited by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@bonzo_310:

all of them were newborn and had the same power level as raditz each one was basically the same as the next why would any other saibamen be different? There isn't any indication that the ones he killed were weaker than the ones on earth and infact that one dude was completely shocked that vegeta was able to kill all of them so easily, nappa and the other dude complimented vegeta on how unnaturally strong he was so it probably means that the saibamen were at the very least as strong as the earth ones unless you really think that they would put weak opponents for the son of king vegeta even with nappa there to interfere if something went wrong. I'm almost positive one of the saibamen that kid vegeta killed would give piccolo and goku a really good fight.

Again, what exactly is that supposed to mean? Nappa was already aware of how powerful the Saibamen were before growing them, so what would them being newborns have to do with anything? There is no evidence that suggests those Saibamen were the same strength as the ones Nappa grew on earth, which requires us to use speculation. You're also making an assumption that Nappa was there to make sure nothing went wrong, even though there's absolutely nothing to support that assumption.

#45 Posted by bonzo_310 (255 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarkpaladin: so are you saying that they gave vegeta weak saibamen just so he could stomp them?

#46 Posted by ALMIGHTY (3339 posts) - - Show Bio

@bonzo_310: @thedarkpaladin: I think the better question would be what evidence do you have to speculate the saibamen Vegeta stomped were any weaker than the ones on earth ? The burden of proof kinda falls on you to prove that because there's absolutely no reason to believe those saibamen are any weaker or stronger unless I'm missing something

#47 Posted by bonzo_310 (255 posts) - - Show Bio

@almighty: i'm assuming they are all the same because like you said nothing indicates they are any different than the rest.

#48 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@bonzo_310: I'm saying we can't know for sure how powerful the Saibamen Vegeta destroyed were. Vegeta also took on 5 of them at once, and it was only meant to be a training session. Why would they waste the most powerful Saibamen for something like that instead of actual missions for Freeza?

#49 Posted by Himitsu (431 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#50 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@almighty said:

@bonzo_310: @thedarkpaladin: I think the better question would be what evidence do you have to speculate the saibamen Vegeta stomped were any weaker than the ones on earth ? The burden of proof kinda falls on you to prove that because there's absolutely no reason to believe those saibamen are any weaker or stronger unless I'm missing something

That isn't how the burden of proof works...

I'm not stating that the Saibamen Vegeta destroyed are weaker than the ones on earth. My point is we don't know for certain how strong they were, so trying to say Vegeta destroyed 5 Raditz level opponents is nothing but speculation at the end of the day.