Kid Kakashi (Gaiden) vs Gaara (Chunin Exams)

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kakashi has Obito's sharingan.

This is Gaara from chunin exams (No Shukaku).

In character. Random encounter. Fight is in a forest.

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genjutsu gg

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chidori

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting idea. It's basically Sasuke vs Gaara again, although Kakashi is at a disadvantage in terms of chakra reserves, especially since he wasn't as proficient in the use of his eye.

Question that would decide it IMO is speed. I can't remember the speed feats for Kid Kakashi, but if he is faster than Sasuke at that point he would win, otherwise I'd say Gaara due to exhaustion on Kakashis side

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rac95 said:

Interesting idea. It's basically Sasuke vs Gaara again, although Kakashi is at a disadvantage in terms of chakra reserves, especially since he wasn't as proficient in the use of his eye.

Question that would decide it IMO is speed. I can't remember the speed feats for Kid Kakashi, but if he is faster than Sasuke at that point he would win, otherwise I'd say Gaara due to exhaustion on Kakashis side

Didn't the sharingan allow Kakashi to fight a Jounin-level opponent his first time using it? And, Kakashi was fast enough to pressure Minato, so he is much faster than the Sasuke who fought Gaara.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Kakashi.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rac95 said:

Didn't the sharingan allow Kakashi to fight a Jounin-level opponent his first time using it? And, Kakashi was fast enough to pressure Minato, so he is much faster than the Sasuke who fought Gaara.

That's the point I'm actually not sure about. If that would be the case though, he could take with his speed + chidori

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid kakashi stomps any Genin he has the filler feats to contend with KN1 and CS2 sasuke.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w: Really? Never watched the series completely (mostly skipped fillers...), just read the manga

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rac95: He has decent Anbu filler feats. IIRC, he even fought Oro in there.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By FullMetalEmprah

Kakashi stomped two fully grown shinobi on his Academy entrance day, and became a Jounin at an extremely young age(can't remember the exact age) so I'm going with him.

Edit: Wait when did Kakashi learn Raikiri again? Because if he doesn't have it here then I don't think he has a counter for Gaara's Absolute Defense, in which case it comes down to who runs out of chakra first. And Gaara would actually win under those conditions.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fullmetalemprah: Well, he invented Chidori shortly before he got his Sharingan, so he has definitely has an attack to hurt him with

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023 said:

@rac95: He has decent Anbu filler feats. IIRC, he even fought Oro in there.

If that is the case he should have the speed advantage too, which in combination with his Sharingan and Chidori would let him win

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi stomps.

Slade-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SAND COFFIN! seriously tho gaara in an insane diff.

MartinRadkau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaara in my opinion wins most of the times, the only option i can see is by kakashy using a genjutsu in gaara, something i see hard to happen as sasuke a uchila could not perform, besides chidori although dealing some damage when used by sasuke was not able to cause many problems. No matter how well kakashi could be of a shinobi i can't imagine him being at gate lee level. Gaara on the other hand has many ways of defeating kakashi, as his sand was able to be a problem to lee and sasuke, his sand coffin would break many bones of kakashi, and if consider end of pt1, there is nothing kakashi can do about sand tsunami or 250 meters down on earth.

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi is definitely skilled and, especially with the Sharingan, versatile enough to take Gaara down. The environment they're fighting in also doesn't help Gaara's case.

LoveEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By LoveEveryone

Kid Kakashi can win if he goes in for the kill right away, as Chidori can definitely pierce Gaara. But if Kid Kakashi jobbers around he’ll lose due to low chakra stamina with the Sharingan.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid Kakashi wins.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chunin Exams Gaara could still pull a win Kakashi's Gaiden feats aren't particularly impressive he's not as fast as weightless Lee/Sasuke.

One arc later and Sasuke Retrieval Gaara would utterly stomp him.

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Gaara stomps