User Lists: 0

Goku

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@mainjp: Teen yeah but this is about kid version from the first chapters of the manga.

Still, kid or not their teeth and claws would break on contact with Goku's skin and he one shot kills every single one of them with power pole.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SmokerNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wasn't kid goku bulletproof from ep 1? yea he stomps any animal on earth. even dinosaurs

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: I'm talking about Kid Goku. Shueisha/Toei have been calling him Teen Goku lately.

Because he's, y'know...actually a teenager unlike "Teen" Gohan.

Nausea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Nausea

Goku was not 100% bulletproof, he felt a lot of pain to be hit by a bullet from a pistol, it did not cause serious injury but caused pain, a blow from an ax hurt him enough.

If the ax broke, it was because the ax was badly made ...

The alien would feel pain if bitten by a lion, lions with pack tactics may be able to injure him.

Goku wins but may end up suffering some damage.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 The_Hajduk  Online

@jashro44: The anime actually showed Goku casually fodderizing a ton of wolves so this is a lock for him.

Avatar image for gokublack123760
Gokublack123760

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: really? i didn't know that. should i delete this?

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 The_Hajduk  Online
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 The_Hajduk  Online

@jashro44: That’s definitely true but if you saw how casually Goku clowned like 50 wolves I don’t think it would matter.

Nausea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Nausea

Goku has the Nyoi-Bo? With this weapon Goku gains a huge advantage. 

WOLVES and wolves a wolf to be the size of a German shepherd or greater than a person.

Lions pack >>>>> wolves pack
ShuraGam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku solos negative difficulty. Kid Goku was already capable of tanking bullets and breaking/lifting giant rocks, plus he hunts dinossaurs on a daily basis, Lions are nothing to him.

Hellespont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is with this lion wank lately? lol. Goku stomps.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beginning of dragonball goku stomped a handful of wolves but also got beaten up by boss rabbits gang. His kamehameha at best blew open a man sized hole in pilafs castle. Then he was exhausted. 40 lions is overkill

Devilmenworks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku wins this easily. As a baby/toddler he fell from a mountain and only got amnesia. He's bullet proof and he is strong enough to flip a car over.

Nausea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Nausea

Goku first Kame hame ha could not even destroy a car!

Goku when he met Bulma in the first chapter not beat 40 lions easily, read the manga that he is exaggerating is the DB fanboys, not any Lion overatead in THREAD

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 takenstew22  Moderator

@nausea: Stop trying to lowball Goku and his fanbase in every thread. It's quite obvious by now that you're not a DB fan like you say you are and you're only embarrassing yourself.

OT: Goku stomps.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku one shots 40 times

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid Goku ate an axe to the head and a bullet to the head and all he said was "ow".

He drives every species of large cat to extinction at once.

Avatar image for magnus_carlsen3
magnus_carlsen3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku is already bullet proof as a kid. The force of a bullet is stronger than a Lion bite. Goku wins this easily.

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku when he first started training with Roshi ran 100 meters in 8 seconds which is about 27 mph. Not very fast. Lions can blitz goku if he’s that slow, I’m not seeing how pre-roshi training goku can do anything here

Avatar image for deactivated-5db9692553cb6
deactivated-5db9692553cb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku fourty-shots.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

goku

Token1300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First episode Kid Goku being bullet proof is for comic relief.

A stronger version of him in red ribbons y was shot

https://www.mangapanda.com/dragon-ball/66/4

https://www.mangapanda.com/dragon-ball/66/9

Avatar image for theonewhoknocks
TheOneWhoKnocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do people on this forum hate lions so much.

OT: Goku

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Bossmountain

@token1300: General silver said his gun was not a regular gun it was a "powered gun" capable of blowing up a human skull like an egg and all they did was knock Goku unconscious. Seriously why post a link to the entire chapter you just going to take it out of context? You're Just making yourself look foolish, .Goku Stomps.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MainJP
@token1300 said:

First episode Kid Goku being bullet proof is for comic relief.

A stronger version of him in red ribbons y was shot

https://www.mangapanda.com/dragon-ball/66/4

https://www.mangapanda.com/dragon-ball/66/9

OK, but those are different guns.

Bulma used a 9mm pistol.

No Caption Provided

General White when he shot Goku the first time (which you blatantly ignored in order to lowball) used a 44 magnum.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Then he pulls out a Double Barrel Derringer Pistol.

No Caption Provided

Goku wasn't even damaged and admitted he was fine.

No Caption Provided

He later complains about being hungry which greatly lowers his durability and stamina which we've seen in his first fight with Yamcha.

No Caption Provided

Then later when Goku attacks the RRA he tanks a shotgun to the cheek.

No Caption Provided

Try harder next time.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Bossmountain

@mainjp: couldn't have put it better myself. Also why the hell are they bring up guns in the first place? are these 40 lions going to be armed with powered guns or something?

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Are we talking about real lions???

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Poor Lions. If Goku's hungry then they all die and get eaten lmao.

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp: to be fair, most of those scans aren’t beginning of dragonball... I think OP means pre-roshi training, where gokus strength, speed and durability were significantly weaker

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Gokluma

Lions is Goku's food like what happen to giant looking fish or dinosaurs.

AValiantImge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Goku crushes boulders with pure brute strength by hugging them. No animal on earth can do the same. Goku's casual strength would shatter a lion's skeleton like glass.

His punch one shots a massive bear demon bandit thing

No Caption Provided

A lion would be decapitated.

A full volley of sub machine gun fire doesn't damage him

No Caption Provided

He's "hurt" but his skin isn't pierced

No Caption Provided

An iron axe shatter on contact

No Caption Provided

If an iron axe shatters on Goku's skin the same would happen for the much much much weaker teeth and claws of the lions.

Goku is launched through three rock pillars and gets up despite his hunger weakening him

A lion would die after hitting the first pillar and it wouldn't even break it.

There really isn't much to say. I didn't show any speed feats because he doesn't need them. Its just a bunch of lions. Lions aren't fte and Goku casually one shots each and every single one of them and no sells any and all attacks they might deliver.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku goes to jail for animal abuse.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0acfdba90da
deactivated-5d0acfdba90da

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp said:

Teen Goku one-shots 40 times.

Avatar image for thisisausername
ThisIsAUsername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku eats the lions

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By MainJP

@firestarlord73194: My response to the other user is more about him using those scans to try and say his bulletproof feats from the first chapter aren't valid, my point is that the guns used by White were stronger than the handgun used by Bulma and that those bulletproof feats are consistent.

And he one-shots those lions btw.

Token1300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Token1300

@mainjp: The point is first chapter Goku isn’t 100% invincible to weapons. Even if they don’t pierce him he can still be hurt from them. So technically higher caliber firepower like RPG’s and bazooka’s would do more damage. Tao Pai Pai was nearly killed by a hand Grenade. And he is leagues above first chapter Goku in durability.

But still this isn’t even relevant to the actual topic of Goku vs Lions. He literally wrecked a handful of Tigers in the anime as a kid on his way to 22nd Budokai and wore their skin as clothing since his clothes were destroyed. He wins this.

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp: before roshis training I’m not so sure about that. While goku is resistant to things like guns it does hurt him, and as I said earlier, Boss Rabits thugs beat goku down, his strongest kamehameha made a human sized hole in a stone wall but he was severely weakened after that, it seems his durability is based off stamina, and when it runs low so does his strength. I can see him getting through a dozen or so lions but 40? Post-Roshi krillin was getting stomped and choked out by Bacterian, someone that should be well below 40 lions. Pre-roshi training goku is strong and fast but in a way reminiscent of a peak human. I don’t see him getting through 40 real world lions. Maybe if their like the tigers in the dragonball world (slow, jobbers) but not real world lions

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp: The point is first chapter Goku isn’t 100% invincible to weapons. Even if they don’t pierce him he can still be hurt from them. So technically higher caliber firepower like RPG’s and bazooka’s would do more damage. Tao Pai Pai was nearly killed by a hand Grenade. And he is leagues above first chapter Goku in durability.

Sorry But I never get tired of Debunking this. Tao Pai Pai was not nearly killed by a hand grenade.

here is an explosion cause by a real life hand Grenade

Loading Video...

here is the bomb that got Tao

Loading Video...

you may not know this but a normal hand grenades are actually not capable of creating hurricane force winds that can bend cedar trees several meters from the blast zone. also clearly taken by surprise.

just to summarize not a normal hand grenade(clearly has the force of several tons of dynamite). and it with went off in point blank range directly in Tao's face and Tao was taken by surprise. SO no he was not hurt by a regular hand grenade this has debunked so many times on site alone why would you even...

@mainjp: before roshis training I’m not so sure about that. While goku is resistant to things like guns it does hurt him, and as I said earlier, Boss Rabits thugs beat goku down, his strongest kamehameha made a human sized hole in a stone wall but he was severely weakened after that, it seems his durability is based off stamina, and when it runs low so does his strength. I can see him getting through a dozen or so lions but 40? Post-Roshi krillin was getting stomped and choked out by Bacterian, someone that should be well below 40 lions. Pre-roshi training goku is strong and fast but in a way reminiscent of a peak human. I don’t see him getting through 40 real world lions. Maybe if their like the tigers in the dragonball world (slow, jobbers) but not real world lions

Bacterian fights using his intense stink to weaken his opponents (something Lions can't do) once Krillin found away around his he took him down no prob. this is another shitty attempt at down playing. Boss rabbit Thug didn't really beat down Goku. Goku couldn't fight back since they took Bulma has a hostage and would kill her if he made any attempts to defined himself and even after a several minute "beat down" he didn't take much damage at all. also Tigers>Lion almost every time, Tigers are bigger.

No Caption Provided

And how did you come to the conclusion that Tigers in Dragon ball are somehow weaker than real life tigers? this seem baseless.

what is with these arguments? these are regular ass lions not Lion skunk hybrids armed with powered Guns and tons of Dynamite.

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: my point had nothing to do with bacterians smell but krillins durability. The smell didn’t magically reduce krillins durability, Bacterian choked him out while krillin was turning red and stomped on him several times. And my point with the tigers is that dragonball tigers do not function the same way as real life tigers. In the wild you aren’t protected by plot armor against a tiger, and it’s definitely gonna out race you when you can only run 100 meters in 10 seconds (krillins time/krillin also beat a tiger) so yes real world tigers are much stronger, they aren’t cartoons

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By MainJP
@firestarlord73194 said:

@mainjp: before roshis training I’m not so sure about that. While goku is resistant to things like guns it does hurt him, and as I said earlier, Boss Rabits thugs beat goku down,

He couldn't do anything, Boss Rabbit threatened to eat Carrot Bulma if he moved...

No Caption Provided

He was completely and utterly damage free just a few panels later anyway.

No Caption Provided

his strongest kamehameha made a human sized hole in a stone wall but he was severely weakened after that, it seems his durability is based off stamina, and when it runs low so does his strength. I can see him getting through a dozen or so lions but 40? Post-Roshi krillin was getting stomped and choked out by Bacterian, someone that should be well below 40 lions. Pre-roshi training goku is strong and fast but in a way reminiscent of a peak human. I don’t see him getting through 40 real world lions. Maybe if their like the tigers in the dragonball world (slow, jobbers) but not real world lions

Goku's durability is too high, like a user above pointed out Goku was shown crashing through and tanking stone pillars and tanked rubble crushing him while already weakened from hunger.

Right to left.

Crushes boulders via hugging and plants Yamcha waist-deep through the solid ground with his hunger weakened striking.

Tanking gunshots, tanking being launched through stone pillars, smashing boulder via grip, creating craters with his strikes...come on, that's beyond peak human. They won't even pierce him and their physicals won't do squat.

Bacterian was distracting Krillin with his putrid smell. That beating he gave Krillin also didn't damage him or even put a scratch on him.

No Caption Provided

No really...it didn't do a thing to him.

No Caption Provided

Look at how...un-hurt he is. Look at how...scratch free he is. They're able to celebrate like that because he's...undamaged.

40 lions are getting one-shotted.

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp: his face was turning red from getting choked out and he was in pain when getting crushed by Bacterian. Just because he looks fine minutes later doesn’t mean he wasn’t in danger. I can look normal after a car accident doesn’t mean I’m totally impervious to harm or that I didn’t hurt something internally. Gokus best feat was what? Putting down a few police officers, blasting a hole in a wall or crushing a boulder? Great, but that’s not even building level. Puar managed to cut off gokus tail (not to mention a stronger form) so he’s got a measure of weakness to blades. Lions have razor sharp claws and can run up to 50 mph, goku ran 100 meters in 8 seconds. He’s slower than one, let alone 40. His durability is impressive but seems to diminish the more tired he gets. I can see him taking out a dozen but 40? I really don’t think so

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestarlord73194: been established when Dragon Ball characters are distracted their guards can be lowered. Bacterian smell weaken Krillin it's as simple as that.

Also can you stop using travel speed as a way to discredit Goku's combat speed and reaction time.

Humans on average runs at 15 miles an hour but we can react to things going moving as fast as 75 to a 100 miles an hour and we can throw a punches up to 35 miles an hour. It's not as if Lions move faster than the human eye can track so there's really no reason to think they can Blitz Goku. They don't have the damage output to harm Goku.

Seriously you're only examples are Goku being harmed are by super powered military weaponry or just allowing his opponent to harm him.