Kid Goku runs the UA high exam

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Kid goku attempts to pass the UA high Exam at different from different times and strength from dragon ball.

all of class 1-a is competing as well

goku understands the rules and wants to do his best but is otherwise in character for that time period

1: first time he met bulma kid goku

2: just learned the kamehameha after watching master roshi put out the fire

3: 21st Marital Arts tournament kid goku

Bonus Round: the exam is instead held on a moonlit night (pre 21st tournament goku)

Cbarlion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku passes the test

Avatar image for deactivated-64cb1ea5c275c
deactivated-64cb1ea5c275c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the first three rounds, he should pass the practical exam without too much trouble, given the others who have passed (e.g. Sero, Hagakure, Mineta). He's strong enough to smash the robots and should rack up a good number of points,.

I reckon 21st Budokai Goku could maybe get the most villain points in total, depending on his mindset, whether he spends time on rescue, and other factors.

He completely fails the written exam though.

Bonus: if he turns into a giant ape, he'll attack everything in sight. He might destroy many more robots, but considering the lives he'd put in danger and all, I don't think he'd be accepted. Not based on that exam, anyway.

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebatmeme368: interesting take. if he did turn into a great ape could they stop him you think?

Avatar image for deactivated-64cb1ea5c275c
deactivated-64cb1ea5c275c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zill0678: Pre-21st isn't too strong, but as an Oozaru he wrecked Pilaf's castle and his hits are compared to a Battleship Turret in the Daizenshuu, which are rather impressive feats.

So I don't think anybody taking the exam could, no, unless they managed to cut off his tail like Puar did. But the applicants probably wouldn't know to do that, so they'd have to get lucky.

If things get really bad I guess All Might could zip over and take him down easily enough. Assuming he hasn't used his time-limit already.

If he has used up his time, maybe Midnight could do it? The teachers have better odds of knowing about his tail weakness too, so that may help. I reckon Cementoss + giant Ectoplasm could remove his tail with the right strategy.