Kid Goku (Dragon Ball Original) vs Whitebeard (One Piece)

jamkid23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jamkid23

One Piece's strongest man vs the monkey boy from space. The two engage in a fight to a death at Singapore. The fighters start 40 meters apart from each other and have no prep time or knowledge on each other.

Round one: End of Series Goku unarmed vs Old Whitebeard

Round two: End of Series Goku with Power Pole and Nimbus vs Prime Whitebeard.

Round three: Oozaru Goku vs Prime Whitebeard.

And to avoid this thread completely getting derailed by power scaling. Ignore the Roshi moonbusting feat from early dragonball.

jamkid23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uhh...end of series DB Goku would include 23rd Budokai Goku, who has much more raw power and the only debatable thing is speed. Budokai Goku has a statement of being able to moon bust with his Kamehameha in a databook...but by feats Whitebeard is superior. I still think 23rd Budokai Goku is around Raditz saga Goku in power, as the PL is similiar. So if it's that Goku I go with him, Whitebeard's only chance is a Quake attack. Disdegarding this, Whitebeard wins agaisnt the previous versions of Goku if you exclude the moon busting feat from Roshi.

deathoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku stomps and its not even close Goku by the end of Dragonball is a legit moonbuster in terms of power even if we throw out Roshi's moon busting feat we still have guidebook statements that put Goku at that level, Whitebeard isnt surviving a Kamehameha.

Stehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Goku Wins.

jamkid23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uhh...end of series DB Goku would include 23rd Budokai Goku, who has much more raw power and the only debatable thing is speed. Budokai Goku has a statement of being able to moon bust with his Kamehameha in a databook...but by feats Whitebeard is superior. I still think 23rd Budokai Goku is around Raditz saga Goku in power, as the PL is similiar. So if it's that Goku I go with him, Whitebeard's only chance is a Quake attack. Disdegarding this, Whitebeard wins agaisnt the previous versions of Goku if you exclude the moon busting feat from Roshi.

Kid Goku is nowhere near Raditz in power level. Kid Goku had a power level of 260. Raditz had a power level of 1,600. Raditz era Goku had a maximum power level of 924.

Source: https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_Power_Levels

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jamkid23 said:
@morningstar999 said:

Kid Goku is nowhere near Raditz in power level. Kid Goku had a power level of 260. Raditz had a power level of 1,600. Raditz era Goku had a maximum power level of 924.

Source: https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_Power_Levels

You said End of Series Goku, who has a PL of 906 with his Super Kamehameha. You said Kid Goku in the title, and he would lose based on the restriction, but you also said End of Series Goku. Piccolo could bust the moon with PL of 400 or so.

deathoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jamkid23: Raditz had a power level of around 1200-1500 the official guidebook says 1500 but Vegeta says hes worth 15 Raditz's which would put him at 1200. Anyway your right Goku in OG DB is no where near Raditz in power.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

goku all rounds

jamkid23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999: Just use King Piccolo Saga Goku then. I believe the Super Kamehameha is just the power level of his attack and not Goku in general.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jamkid23 said:

@morningstar999: Just use King Piccolo Saga Goku then. I believe the Super Kamehameha is just the power level of his attack and not Goku in general.

WB wins then if you don't consider Roshi's moon busting feat.

Oleyamato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku wins all rounds.

Fodder Piece wank incoming.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku wins all rounds.

Fodder Piece wank incoming.

I don't think Kid Goku can win without the moon feat scaling, as it has been excluded here by the OP.

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By KillerQueen

Goku dunks on Edward all three rounds, this isn't fair.